Big Talker Gets Prize

Story Info
Man Agrees To Anything Just So He Can Fuck His Own Wife.
1.8k words
4.09
2.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say if I had known about her sexual history I would not have pursued her as I did is probably just big talk, because just being around someone as interested in sex as her was like winning the lottery and being given a get-out-of-jail-free card for life, free.   I am as susceptible to a sexy smile as the next guy, and when it comes to sexy smiles hers ranks at the top of the charts.  So, knowing she had been to bed with half of the population of Denver didn't deter me from giving it the old college try and joining her substantial sexual fan club following.  

It was the old 'you can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket' philosophy, and I threw my hat into the ring of panting admirers like a puppy in heat. She didn't reject my application, so I began to think I actually had a chance in the skirmish.  When she accepted my invitation for a date I was ecstatic, when she agreed to park and watch the moon rise above the horizon I was astonished.  The thing was, I did have a penis and that seemed to be the only qualification I needed.  Not that she fucked everybody, but if you didn't have that attribute you stood no chance.  I had no indication that she had any interest in other women, so having the male plumbing seemed to be essential.  

What seemed to be obvious was that if you wanted a second opportunity you had to meet the standard, you had not only to rise to the occasion, but you had to perform better than the average Joe.  

When our first date went beyond first base I was encouraged, when it made it to second, I got my hopes up, but when we went passed third I got aroused beyond any chance of stopping.  When I hit a home run I wanted to take out an ad in the New York Times.   When she moved clothes into my closet, I was sure I had died and had gone directly to heaven without passing Go.  

We have been living together for two gloriously sexual months and I can't explain it, but I am not taking anything for granted.   If she asks for daily visits from "male prostitutes are us," I  am making the call. Would I be a cuckold for the chance to spend bed time with the loveliest woman I know?  Where do I sign?  

You say I am too easy?  You haven't seen her naked.  Would I let other men fuck her?  To be in the same line, you bet.    The first time we had sex it could have been listed in the Genius Book of Records for the biggest grins during an orgasm by an adult male in human history.  So, call me spineless.  Don't care.

When she hinted she might like having sex with one of my friends I said, "Who do you want?  I will call him for you."  I wasn't quite that docile, but almost.  She did say she might enjoy sex with someone who wasn't me, and I did suggest some names, but I did not call them all.  I only called two: Jake and Julian.  

I figured two would still allow me five days a week.  She fucked Jake on Monday and Julian on Wednesday, so I still got Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and the weekend.  At least I was still in the lineup. 

Fucking Claire five days a week was still fucking Claire five days a week.  Putting any part of me in her pussy was still better than no part of me being anywhere near her pussy.  My choices were not that difficult. 

The second week Jake came to visit her, she asked me if I had any interest in watching.  That's like asking a Yankees fan if he'd like free season tickets at home plate.  "Are you kidding?" I said louder than I intended.  "Do I need binoculars?" She smiled and shook her lovely head.  "I will wash the sheets afterwards," I said enthusiastically, trying to make sure she didn't change her mind. 

Like a football fan at the Super Bowl on the fifty yard line I took my seat with my pulse high and my palms sweaty to watch what I considered the event of the century.  I watched him undress my wife and kept quiet reverently as he removed her blouse, her dress, her bra, her panties, and she kicked off her shoes herself.  When she was nude in front of him I almost fainted from the excitement. He kissed each part of her that had never seen the light of day and massaged many that few had ever seen without being in the same bed with her.  

I watched him enter her and was amazed it all could get in without more force than humanly possible without injury, and I almost sighed as he began working his way in and out of her with the speed of light and the force of a 747 warming up.  Happily I watched my wife fuck Jake with the energy of twelve horses and a jackhammer, and I smiled when her orgasm hit like an asteroid smashing into earth.  

She smiled at me as she came and I blew her a kiss.  She went from fucking to sucking without missing a beat and Jake's eyes went back in his head.  She sucked him off like bargain-basement whore at a Shriners convention. 

He came with the force of a tidal wave and gave her close to two pints of semen without her missing a drop.  I had never seen anyone swallow as much of anything as my wife did of Jake's ejaculate that afternoon in our bedroom.  She licked and sucked with glee as Jake came and she drank, and as they did it I watched enthusiastically like country music fan at a Garth Brooks concert.  

When they were finished I let them sleep and went into the family room to watch a game or a Dual Survivor episode.   They were in the bedroom sleeping, I think, until five that afternoon.  Claire was smiling like raccoon eating bumble bees and we kissed as she came into the room.  

"Like what you saw?" she asked as we kissed, and I tasted Jake on her lips.  He wasn't my favorite flavor, but I liked the fact she had not avoided kissing me just because she had sex on her lips.  She came and sat down on my lap and snuggled seductively up to me, as if she just hadn't fucked another man and drank a carload of come in the process.  

That night we had a conciliatory fuck and she came twice in less time than it takes a horse to whip it's tail.  I am not sure if it was my prowess or her sexual energy, but I'd bet my money on the latter.   We fucked again in the morning, which rarely happens unless there is no football on at ten am.  

The next week when it was Julian's turn she again asked me if I wanted to watch and I again said, "Is the Pope a Catholic?" And she said he was and I could watch her again if I wanted.  I wanted.

Julian is bigger than Jake.  Bigger in height and bigger in circumference.  He is so big I think I even swooned at the sight when he slipped out of his Dockers.  When they got into position, I never thought it would make it in, but true to her determination and his strength she was able to get more than half of his huge salami inside of her very petite looking pussy.   

I have never been so proud of her as when she grunted and got almost seven inches of him deep in her vagina.  I have only seen people fuck once that was not a porn video and that, of course, was Claire and Jake the week before, but seeing her take that much of Julian was more than impressive.    I even think I actually clapped when she got him inside of her, and when she came I know I did.  

Claire once again drank all a man had and I even praised her commitment as she swallowed another quart of semen.  How could two men have so much material in their scrotums?  My ejaculate is usually a Tablespoon at best, but these two men had a milking pail full between them at least.  

I thought that maybe I should sell tickets to the next fucking session between my wife and either one of these men.  There are probably scalpers who would market tickets on the street corner to see men like these fuck a woman like my wife.   

I never thought of myself as a cuckold before hooking up with Claire, but if the shoe fits, you just as well should admit to it being yours.  I am, by definition, a tried and true cuckold according to Webster and Encyclopedia Britannica both.   I would be a crazy man to deny it, after watching my wife fuck two Paul Bunyans and fuck em both under the table.

I have, by the time of this writing, watched her fuck them plus a stable of others and loved every minute of it.  So I admit to you, I am a card carrying cuckold and I seem to be proud of it.  If being a cuckold means you delight in 

the sight of a long dong pushing into your wife's pussy place then I admit to the title.   

I have now watched nearly a hundred men occupy the space between my wife's sweet thighs and I have not lost a wink of sleep over it.  In fact, sleeping is no trouble when you watch a woman getting fucked so powerfully as they all fucked her.

I am not saying sexual spectating is for everyone, but if your wife fucks like an Olympic nookie champion, then I say go for it.  Sit back, put your feet up, open a can of your favorite liquid refreshment, and enjoy the afternoon.   It is better than watching reruns of Sex in the City.    I swear you may learn something.  You may learn that your wife knows how to fuck better than you know how to do just about anything.  If you talked her into marrying you, and she likes to fuck for fun, then she just might like to entertain you by fucking for applause and a stiff dick in her pussy.  Go for it, dude.  You may get a kick out of it.