Big Tiddy Goth - Clown

Story Info
A Heavy Chested Goth Girl gets conjoined with a Curvy Clown.
2.8k words
3.2
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Larkin (Gothic Girl)

Physical Appearance:

Larkin has purple hair and dark eyeliner, and she wears dark purple clothing. She is pretty skinny but has a well-endowed chest with dark angel wings tattooed under both breasts.

Personality:

Larkin's personality is complex and mysterious, much like her appearance. She has always been a loner, finding solace in the darkness and morbidity of the occult. Her fascination with death and the supernatural has shaped her worldview, causing her to distance herself from others. She is reserved and introspective, preferring to spend her time practicing dark magic or reading ancient tomes about the arcane.

Despite her reclusive nature, she is not easily swayed by the opinions of others, and she does not seek validation or approval from anyone. This trait can come across as cold and distant to those who do not understand her.

She has a collection of knives, each with its own unique design, and she takes pleasure in honing her skills with them. Larkin also has a deep love for heavy metal or hard rock music, and she can often be found at concerts head-banging and screaming along with the lyrics.

Interests:

• Knives

• Skulls

• Tattoos

• Heavy Metal or Hard Rock Music

Strider (Clown Girl)

Physical Appearance:

Strider has pink hair, a circular red nose, bright red lips, and dresses in pink. She is a relatively curvy woman who admires and flaunts her large buttocks.

Personality:

Strider's physical appearance is quite typical of a natural born clown, with her vibrant pink hair and makeup that highlights her circular red nose and bright red lips. Her preference for pink clothing adds to the overall effect, and her curvy figure and love for flaunting her huge booty only enhance her presence.

In terms of personality, Strider is a natural entertainer who loves nothing more than being the center of attention. She thrives on getting people to laugh and often goes to great lengths to achieve this. However, her lack of respect for boundaries can make her come across as overbearing or annoying to some.

In her free time, Strider enjoys indulging in simple pleasures like playing with balloons or enjoying a slice of pie. She has a childlike joy for bouncing around on trampolines and can often be found seeking out opportunities to do so.

Interests:

• Balloons

• Pie

• Trampolines

• Carnivals

The Beginning

Larkin stood in the middle of an abandoned campsite in the woods nearby her apartment, surrounded by candles and various occult objects. She had been preparing for this moment for weeks, researching and practicing the intricate ritual that would grant her immense power.

She had everything she needed such as candles, herbs, and a pentagram, and had spent hours studying the ancient texts to ensure that the spell would work perfectly. She had even gone so far as to draw a protective circle around herself to ensure that nothing would interrupt her during the ritual.

But fate had other plans.

As she stood in the center of the abandoned campsite, the candles flickered and cast eerie shadows on the surrounding trees. The air was thick with the scent of burning herbs and incense, and Larkin could feel the weight of the ancient magic she was invoking.

She began her incantations ensuring each step precisely timed and executed to ensure that the magic flowed smoothly and powerfully.

As she was in the middle of the ritual, a burst of laughter interrupted her concentration. She looked up to see a female clown with pink hair and a red nose floating down with a huge balloon in one hand and a bottle of seltzer in the other.

Her name was Strider, and she had grown bored of her circus travels and decided to venture out into the world to find new friends. She stumbled upon Larkin's ritual in the forest and, intrigued by the candles and eerie atmosphere, decided to take a closer look, gliding down with her balloon, waving and giggling at Larkin, completely oblivious to the unwelcoming social cues being sent back at her.

Larkin rolled her eyes and returned to chanting the ancient incantations of the spell, but Strider was not taking no for an answer. As she leaned over to greet her new friend, she lost her grip on the balloon strings and tumbled towards Larkin. Before she could stop herself, Strider tripped and fell onto Larkin, pushing them both onto the pentagram and spilling seltzer all over the ingredients.

The mixture erupted in a massive explosion of purple and pink light and smoke, and engulf the two woman as they laid on top of each other within the active pentagram. Both Larkin and Strider began feeling light-headed and weak before quickly falling into a deep sleep as the corrupted magic took hold.

The Fusion

When the smoke cleared, Larkin opened her eyes, realizing that something was wrong. She felt heavy, and there was a strange pressure on her back. She tried to move, but her left side was somewhat numb and inactive.

That's when she looked and saw herself naked with two legs, two arms, a chest,

...and another head looking back at her in shock.

Larkin and Strider found themselves fused together. They now had two heads on one torso, with Larkin's head on the right and Strider's head on the left. They both looked down at their new body and gasped.

Their shared body had a combination of both of their physical features. They were extremely attractive and had a little bit of a belly but overall breathtakingly curvy figure, large jiggling breasts, and a huge butt. Larkin's pale, gothic skin clashed and faded with Strider's bright, clownish skin. Other than Larkin's tattoos and Strider's big red nose, their physiology below their necks looked and felt different to both parties. As they began to explore their shared body, they quickly realized that they could control their respective sides, but with some overlap.

They were both in shock and disbelief. Larkin couldn't believe that she was now attached to a dimwitted clown, while Strider was curious about the dark and gothic appearance of her new body-mate.

Larkin was horrified and angry, lashing out at Strider for ruining her ritual and trapping them in this predicament. Strider, on the other hand, was amused and fascinated by their newfound situation. She began to make jokes and silly faces, trying to lighten the mood, but Larkin was not amused.

As they stumbled out of the woods, still arguing, they soon realized that their situation was more complicated than they had thought.

The conjoined women rushed over to Larkin's apartment nearby to cover up their nudity, then took a moment to catch their breaths, which also felt different. It didn't take long for Larkin to go through all of her research to figure out what had happened, but she couldn't find any records to explain their situation.

Larkin tried everything she could think of to separate from Strider. They tried to simply pull themselves apart, but their flesh was melded together too tightly. Next, they tried to use Larkin's magic to undo the spell, but nothing seemed to affect them. Finally, they sought help from numerous doctors, scientists, and witches. Sadly, they could do nothing, and the reason was clear.

Normally, clowns and magic-welding beings were complete opposites, but their cursed DNA strands had permanently entangled, bonding them on a cellular level. Even more so, their genetic structures were intertwined so seamlessly, it was as if they were born like this. Everything organ below their necks was that of a single person, but in Larkin and Strider's case, it was shared between them.

No amount of dark magic or medical science could undo this damage. The bond was simply irreversible. They were forever trapped with each other and doomed to constantly fight for complete control, each wanting to go their own way.

Still, Larkin refused to submit to the diagnostics. She was determined to find a way to separate them and return to her solitary existence. Strider, however, was curious to see where this bizarre adventure would take them.

Adjusting

The first few days since their accident were a complete nightmare.

They argued about everything, from what to do to where to go. Larkin wanted to continue practicing her dark magic and figure out how to undo their fusion, but Strider wanted to explore the world and make people laugh.

They compromised at least to divide their clothing in half and sew them together, with Larkin taking the darker half and Strider the brighter half. They ended up with a tight-fitting sleeveless purple and pink dress, suspenders, their own neckwear, and mismatched gloves tailored to their color preference. It wasn't perfect, but it was a start. It was time to go out into the world.

Out in public, they received stares from everybody. Larkin was embarrassed by the attention they were receiving. She had always preferred to blend into the background and avoid people altogether. But Strider loved the attention and was constantly trying to get people to notice her.

As they walked down the street, they noticed a group of men staring at them. They were drawn by their busty physique and flirted shamelessly with the conjoined women. Strider was thrilled and started waving and blowing kisses, but Larkin was disgusted by their gaze.

Larkin had always been proud of her body, but she was uncomfortable with the idea of being sexualized. In this new conjoined form, she was even less comfortable and didn't appreciate the attention that the curves she shared with Strider were attracting.

When Strider started to wave and blow kisses at the group of men, Larkin pulled her side away. Strider tugged back with her single arm and leg, and soon they were in a tug-of-war, each trying to assert their dominance over the other.

As Larkin and Strider continued to argue, they became increasingly frustrated with each other. They were so preoccupied with their conflict that they failed to notice the growing crowd of onlookers who had gathered around them.

Unbeknownst to the two women, their tugging motions appeared to the audience as a sensual dance, as if their movements were choreographed. The men in the crowd became aroused by what they saw and began to cheer them on, while some of the women looked on with disapproval and shame.

As the tugging escalated, Larkin and Strider's movements became even more exaggerated. Their huge, milky breasts bounced through their low-cut top. Their huge butt swayed back and forth as they fought for their lower half. Suddenly, the two-headed woman were the center of attention in the whole block, and they didn't even realize it.

Only when a police officer arrived and pulled them away did Larkin and Strider realize the extent of their unwitting display. They saw the crowd that surrounded them and several cameras that capture what appear to be the girls erotically bouncing their t&a. Mortified, they fled the scene and sought refuge in their apartment. The relief they felt was palpable, but so was the shame of having been objectified in public.

Larkin was furious, blaming their argument for having led them to such a degrading situation. Strider, however, found the whole thing amusing, laughing at the idea of being a sex symbol. They knew that their scandalous encounter would soon be the talk of the town and the latest social media trend.

Now dubbed 'The Big Tiddy Goth-Clown' all over the internet, it was impossible to leave the apartment without getting recognized and sought after. Larkin was even more determined to find a way to undo the spell, but Strider was having too much fun. She loved the attention and the allure of their body, and she refused to give it up.

Larkin did whatever she could to lock them inside until things quiet down. This angered Strider and their rivalry continued for days, with no end in sight.

The Carnival

Later that week, as they were arguing about where to go, they stumbled upon a carnival. Strider was overjoyed, but Larkin was hesitant. However, as they entered the carnival, they were amazed.

Clowns with their painted faces and costumes were everywhere, juggling balls and entertaining the crowds. Strider felt right at home. She loved carnivals and was excited to experience them with Larkin, even though the gothic girl was less than thrilled about the idea.

As they walked through the crowded carnival, Strider's outgoing and playful personality took over. She eagerly engaged with everyone they met, making balloon animals and cracking jokes, while Larkin seethed in the background, hating every moment of it. She felt out of place and uncomfortable with the happy-go-lucky atmosphere of the carnival.

While they were walking around, they saw a group of guys playing a game. Strider saw another opportunity to flirt, but Larkin was against it. They argued, but somehow, Strider won.

She approached the men, and they were immediately drawn to her. However, as she was talking to them, Larkin felt a strange sensation. She was losing control of her side of the body once again, and Strider was taking over.

She tried to fight back, but it was no use. Strider was in complete control today, and she was having a good time. Larkin felt like a helpless puppet as Strider flaunted, modeled, and bounced their voluptuous body around.

After a few hours, though, Larkin looked around and saw that the world was not as dark as she had always believed. There were families laughing and children running around, enjoying the attractions. The rides, the games, the food stands, and the performers were all working together to create a joyful atmosphere. Sure, she would have preferred to stay home, but there was something to be said for the carefree spirit of the carnival.

The Concert

Later in the night, they came across a Hard Rock Band concert. Strider was afraid, but Larkin knew that it was her time to enjoy herself. She had always loved music and was eager to experience the energy and intensity of a live performance.

Larkin finally regained the sensation in their legs and rushed over to the concert. As they walked into the dark, crowded venue, Larkin felt a surge of excitement. The music was loud and aggressive, and the air was thick with the scent of sweat and smoke. The crowd was more like her and she felt at peace. Strider, on the other hand, was terrified. She had never been to a rock concert before and found the atmosphere overwhelming and intimidating.

Larkin took control once again and began to dance and move to the music, lost in the moment. Strider struggled to keep up with Larkin, feeling clumsy and awkward in the unfamiliar environment, but as the night wore on, something unexpected happened. Strider found herself starting to enjoy the experience. She began to let go of her inhibitions and dance with abandon, immersing herself in the music and the atmosphere.

As the night came to an end, Larkin and Strider returned home. They were tired but happy. Finally, after almost a week of non-stop confrontation, they got to do the things they enjoyed.

As they lay in bed, Larkin and Strider found themselves feeling more connected than they had since the fusion. They talked about the carnival and the concert, sharing their different perspectives and experiences.

Turns out, they had a good time together in each other's environment, and Larkin realized that she had been wrong about Strider. They still had their differences, but today proved they could still work together and enjoy life. Now back in control of their own half of the body, they wrapped their arms around each other's shoulder and hugged, and for the first time, they felt like they were bonding.

The End

After that long and difficult week, they were able to find a compromise. They agreed to take turns controlling the body, with each getting half the day to do as they pleased. Larkin spent her time in the shadows, practicing her dark magic and avoiding people, while Strider spent her time in the spotlight, flirting and entertaining people with her balloon animals and silly antics.

They learned to appreciate each other's unique strengths and talents. Larkin admired Strider's ability to make people laugh and bring joy to others, while Strider admired Larkin's intelligence and dark mystique.

Eventually, Larkin stopped trying to undo the spell altogether. Instead, she focused on perfecting her dark magic and sharing it with Strider. Meanwhile, Strider quickly adapted to living in a more traditional home away from the circus and was allowed to decorate her side of the room they slept in.

It was a strange existence, but they were learning to live with it. And over time, they could possibly grow to appreciate each other's unique perspectives more. They were still different, and they still fought over things, but they were also a team. A team of two girls, living in one body, trying to make the most of their situation.

Perhaps, in time, they could learn to love each other, one small step at a time.