Everyday Life with Mutant Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Kimihito finds a package that brings unexpected changes.
14.7k words
4.28
14.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

as I mentioned in my previous authors note:

This story is much weirder than my previous two, so please check the tags (both on the story and those listed below) before continuing and if after checking them, you're still willing to read further, enjoy.

In addition since literotica only allows a limited amount of tags, this story also contains the following tags: multi arm, multi cock, multi breast, multi legs, fusion, hyper cock, hyper balls, hyper breasts, mini giantess, height growth, breast growth, cock growth, butt growth, lipples, vagina-nipples, lactation, lamia, harpy, centaur, mermaid, mermaid, slime girl, cum-slime girl, arachne, dullahan, and probably a few more I missed.

Yeah, a lot going on in this one.

--------------------------------------

Over the many months since Kimihito Kurusu had become a host for the Inter-species Exchange Program, he had gotten used to all sorts of bizarre happenings and crazy shenanigans. Thus, when a mysterious, unmarked, black box was found sitting on his doorstep at four in the afternoon, he understood that whatever was inside would most likely make his life even more difficult. Regardless, his nature wouldn't allow him to simply ignore the package, so he bent forwards to grab the black metal handle and brought it inside, setting it on the dining table to examine it.

Luckily for Kimihito, the two most inquisitive of his homestays were currently occupied; Miia was still at her part time job as a shrine maiden for another hour, and Papi was playing a video game with Suu in the living room. This meant that he was able to open the package and examine its contents in peace. Inside were two dozen glass bottles covered in bubble wrap and a note. The note was written in a neat typed font and signed by the president of that sketchy "Black Lily" company, something which only compounded Kimihito's worries.

The note indicated that the bottles contained milk, a gift from the liminals on the ranch that Kimihito had (forcibly) worked on a few months ago, who wanted to thank him for his 'services' while there, with all of them hoping that enjoying this milk would be "as transformative an experience for you as it was for us making it". Once he had finished reading the note, Kimihito examined one of the bottles. It was an unlabelled 500ml bottle filled with what looked like milk, just as the note had indicated. The only marking on the bottle was a signature from one of the liminals on the farm, a pan faun named Sappho, with a heart drawn below it. Each of the bottles were similarly signed by at least one of the ranch workers, with many being signed by two or more of them, all with simple drawings or short messages accompanying them. Kimihito, of course, understood that what was in these bottles wasn't milk from the cows on the ranch, but the breast milk of the women who worked there.

This show of appreciation, despite its strange form, warmed Kimihito's heart. He had only been working there to pay off his dubiously acquired debt to the company that owned the ranch, but he had genuinely enjoyed his time there and it was nice to know that he had forged lasting bonds in those few weeks. He also understood that many of the girls that had contributed probably expected, or at least hoped, he would drink their 'gifts' himself, something that just wasn't feasible. There was about twelve litres of milk here, meaning that he would have to drink three or four bottles a day to finish everyone's before it began to spoil. Instead, not wanting the women's gift to go to waste. he opted to use the milk to make tonight's dinner, as on the few (often unknowing at the time) occasions he had sampled food made with liminal milk, he had found it to be of exceptional quality. Of course his homestay's might not be happy with that, not because of what it was but who it was from, but what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them.

Soon, Kimihito had three pots of curry cooking on the stove, two huge pots for most of the household and one large pot of vegetarian curry for Centorea, alongside a pot of milk pudding for dessert. The two thirds of the milk that had gone unused had been stored at the back of the fridge, out of the sight of anyone who wasn't intentionally snooping, before he called everyone over for dinner. As expected, the curry tasted incredible, the milk adding the perfect amount of both creaminess and richness to the dish. The eight housemates all made sure that every morsel was devoured without a single speck of leftovers remaining. Once the dishes had been cleaned, everyone went back to their evening activities before eventually retiring to their rooms for the night. Of course, just because night had fallen doesn't mean that all of the liminals living in the Kurusu household were planning on actually sleeping. In fact, over the months the liminals had been living here, a sort of ritual had begun to form, one performed at least once a week, and, just a few minutes before midnight, the one who most often began this ritual made her move

---------------------------------------------------

Miia, wearing nothing but a sexy pink negligee and her lamia-friendly panties, peeked out her door, slit pupils sweeping across the second floor hallway to make sure no one was around. She then lowered her upper body as low to the ground as possible and crawled over to her darling's door, her 7 metre long, red-scaled snake tail trailing behind her. After doing one more quick check of the hall, bright red locks fluttering as she turned her head, she stood her upper body back up and slowly twisted the knob. The door swung open without a single sound. Normally, this was where one of the lamia's housemates would barge in and ruin her chance at some alone time with her Darling. Usually Rachnera would tangle her in webs from the ceiling or Centorea would charge in from around the corner. Of course, being someone far too self absorbed to consider the implications of their absence, Miia decided that she had simply outwitted her rivals this time and, while giggling like a schoolgirl, slithered into her darling's bedroom.

Once Miia was successfully inside, she went over the dozing form of her darling and climbed under the sheets with him. She knew from experience that her darling was a heavy sleeper, so she confidently coiled her tail around him in a full-body hug and nested her face into the crook of his neck, just like she did every night before Papi and the others were suddenly thrust into their life. Content to simply lay with him and partake of his body heat, the lamia was soon fast asleep, leaving her unaware of what was beginning to happen to her and Kimihito as midnight struck. Instead, drifting off into the world of dreams.

Miia's was one she had often. She was slithering up an aisle, crowds of people to seated on either side of her, but her eyes were firmly locked on the person waiting straight ahead. Darling, dressed in a handsome black tuxedo, was staring in awe at the immaculate, white wedding dress she wore, his gaze not shifting a millimetre from the lamia approaching him. Once she reached the altar, the officiant began his speech, the couple sharing their vows, before he finally said the five words Miia had always hoped to hear:

"You may kiss the bride."

At these words Miia and her darling threw themselves at each other and shared a passionate, romantic kiss; the crowd cheered the perfect couple's inevitable marriage. This was now usually the point where the dream ended, with her waking up to an empty, dishevelled bed, but tonight it continued. The dream had skipped past the reception and Miia was now being princess carried into her new husband's bedroom, a feat that looked far more graceful in this realm of dreams than in reality. Once her Darling had laid her on the bed, he began undressing both of them, the man eager to consummate their love.

As the dream continued, Miia's desire to be the only woman Kimihito had eyes for seemed to manifest as the milk, having contained an experimental mutagen Black Lily Labs had made, began to mutate the pair's bodies. The transformation started down in the coil of Miia's tail, with Kimihito's legs melding into the Lamia's tail, his pyjama pants being torn away in the process. As Kimihito's legs fused with Miia's tail, its scales darkened to a deep crimson and it grew both thicker and longer, cannibalizing the absorbed mass as the two's lower bodies became one. This fusion continued up until the last two metres of Miia's coils, where her tail instead forked into two branches that were connected to both of their hips. Where the tail branched, its colour smoothly transitioned from the dark crimson into two separate shades. The one connected to Miia was the same crimson that her tail had been originally while the one connected to Kimihito was the same shade of black as his hair

With their lower bodies now joined, the transformation spread up Kimihito and Miia's upper bodies, mutating them further still. Firstly, Kimihito's penis and testicles, now placed just below where his belly scales scales terminated into bare skin, were pulled into a newly formed slit, quickly re-emerging as a pair of twenty-five centimetre long hemipenes. Also inside this slit, below his twin shafts, was a newly formed vagina. In a similar fashion, a pair of penises also grew out of Miia's crotch, pushing her adhesive panties off as they formed, making both of them true hermaphrodites.

Kimihito's transformations continued upwards, with his hips flaring out and the impression of a shapely behind forming under the scales on his lower back. His waist then pulled in slightly and his shoulders narrowed, the musculature he had gained looking after his homestays completely giving way to graceful, feminine, curves. Next, the transformation settled on his face, turning it into a feminine visage that made him look like he could be Miia's sister. Black scales covered his ears as they lengthened into points, bleeding slightly onto his cheeks as well. Underneath his eyelids, his pupils became reptilian slits; inside his mouth his tongue forked; his canine teeth grew into small fangs, his face now unmistakably that of a lamia. The final touch to his metamorphosis was a pair of F-cup breasts that pushed out of his chest, leaving him a perfect match of the woman he was now conjoined with, save for differing eye and hair colours.

While her Darling's change was ongoing, Miia's body was undergoing its own drastic transformation. Her spine stretched upwards as a second set of shoulder blades formed beneath her original pair, followed by a third immediately after. From each of these new shoulders a pair of arms grew, both of which copied their topmost siblings and wrapped themselves around their owner's Darling. Making use of the space on the front of her elongated torso, a second pair of F-cup breasts were added to the lamia's front end, her two sets now squeezing those of her darling between them. Finally, her neck shifted over to the left to make room as a second, identical, head pushed out of her shoulders and began to snuggle into the other crook of her darling's own neck.

As the now fully transformed Miia continued to fantasize about her perfect wedding night, Kimihito was having a familiar dream of his own. This dream involved all seven of his homestays surrounding him, aggressively demanding they choose her as his wife. Normally this was practically a nightmare, with him feeling like he was being ripped in apart by the jealous women. This time however, the dream was framed in a more sensual light. Each of his homestays tugging on him as they begged him to fuck them as their bodies pressed up against each him in sensual ways. Soon their pulling got to the point where he began to physically feel himself pull in half, which was usually the point he awoke in a cold sweat in the morning. This time however it continued as, instead of the gory mess one might expect, he found that he was now staring at a second copy of himself, having divided into clones like a single celled organism might. Of course this was nowhere near enough Kimihito for his seven potential wives and they simply split into groups that began fighting over one of the clones each.

As the fighting continued in his dreams, Kimihito's real body was also experiencing something similar. A copy of his transformed upper torso had already pulled itself out of his back and was quickly splitting off its own two metre long section of tail, connected to the shared tail on the opposite side of Miia compared to the original body. As Kimihito's dream self continued to be divided so was his real self, stopping once there were six bodies total (in the dream Suu and Papi elected to share one between them). These bodies were all connected to the body-mates main tail separately, with three each on either side of Miia, and had all ended up on top of the sleeping pair, crowding the tiny single bed far beyond what it was designed for.

Even as their various transformations concluded, their dreams continued; both Kimihito and Miia's lust began to compound on one another, the shared sensations from their tightly packed forms creating a feedback loop that quickly sent them careening over the edge. The undersides of Miia's lower breasts were plastered with their mixed ejaculate while the cocks on the five Kimihito bodies not in the six armed embrace of the lamia shot off in a multitude of directions. Unfortunately, a slight shift during the unconscious twitching from his orgasm, one of Kimihito's bodies ended up falling off the bed, the pairs tightly packed coils ensuring that the rest of his bodies, as well as Miia, followed immediately after. This sudden fall jolted both of them awake, and through blurry eyes they saw the cum-stained form of the other.

""""""Miia! What are you doing!""""""

""Darling! It's not what it looks like""

When they awoke to the sight of the other, not yet noticing what had happened, they both simultaneously spoke, with Miia making a weak excuse as Kimihito scolded her. Whatever they might have said next died in their throats when they heard the echoed statements from their extra heads. It only took another moment for Kimihito to realize that he was staring at Miia, a Miia who had several extra body parts, from six different perspectives, and for Miia to see that the person she was cuddled up against looked like they could be her darlings sister, were it not for the fact that they were clearly a lamia. A lamia with six bodies that were all connected to her own tail. Before either person could truly take in the enormity of their new forms however, the door to the master bedroom suddenly burst open.

"Boss!"

"Milord!"

"Master!"

"Beloved!"

"Honey!"

"Kimihito!"

------------

Just a short while prior, in a different room of the almost mansion sized home, Papi was busy playing on her handheld gaming console, laying on her belly as her as she determinedly tapped away at the buttons. The blue haired harpy had been stuck on a level for the past couple of hours and was determined to finish it before going to bed, having yet to even change out of her usual day wear of a strapless tube top and torn cargo shorts. One might expect that gaming would be difficult with the mitten-like 'hands' of her feathered wing-arms, but her thumbs were almost as dexterous as a humans. This meant the only trouble she really had was with the buttons on the back that were normally pressed with an index finger. Luckily, those buttons aren't used for anything important in the game she was playing. Even if they did, Kimihito, whom she affectionately referred to as 'Boss,' had found an accessory that allowed her to press them more easily for any games that might require them.

Papi's less than five foot height and slim build often lead people to mistaking her for a child, her innocent demeanour and habit of referring to herself in the third person only helping further such an impression, despite her being around the same age as most of the other homestays. Sometimes Papi got annoyed at how even her close friends, and especially the man she loved, treated her like she was nothing more than a stupid kid most of the time, but her bubbly personality and forgetful nature made her incapable of holding any real lasting malice towards them.

Of course, there was one aspect of Papi's figure that was undeniably adult: her plush behind. While nothing overly special, in a house where there were only two other women with proper butts at all, hers was quite impressive. Thus, when her changes began, it was perhaps good fortune that they focused upon it. Her hips grew wider and extra layers of fat were slowly being added to her ass, taking the harpy from "large for her build" to simply "large". While this was happening, the oblivious harpy's single-track mind was focused in its entirety on the game she was playing, determined to finish the level as soon as possible. The event that finally snapped her attention away from her console was her shorts loudly ripping down the back, no longer able to contain her growing lower half

"Ehhhh? What's happening to Papi?" The harpy screeched when she looked over her shoulder, dropping her game console beside her as she flipped onto her back.

The confused harpy could only watch as her shorts, and soon after her panties, were completely torn to shreds. Her butt now having grown so large that it looked completely out of proportion with her upper body. The real bizarre part however, was her hips. They were long past the point of womanly, now stretching almost a full foot past her shoulders on each side, and while her waist was thickening to accommodate their growing width, her thighs were not. The harpy failed to realize this incongruity, too exited about her growing lower end, and the less childish figure it brought with it, to worry about such things. This didn't prevent the incongruity from existing however, and the reason for it was quickly shown when a sudden pulling sensation enveloped Papi's lower body.

"Ahhhhhh! Why does this feel so good?" Papi moaned as her legs pulled apart, each limb splitting into it's own pair of legs, with the one in the limbs original spot having reversed its facing so that she now had two side-by-side pairs of legs. Despite this, she still possessed only one ass, with the crotch between her two pairs of legs being the point where they met.

As she stared down in shock at her four legs, she noticed that there was one significant difference between her outer crotches compared to the "original" one between her central two legs. While her pussy was nestled in her middle groin, she saw that her outer ones had a single tiny cock each, complete with a pair of similarly sized balls. Curious about these new additions, the harpy tentatively reached out her left wing-arm and gave her right penis a small poke to confirm it was real. This proved to be a mistake however, as the moment her feathered hand made contact with it, the penis suddenly surged larger, bringing a wave of incomprehensible sensations flooding through the harpy's body.

As the cock continued to grow, Papi found herself turned into a babbling mess. Her state was only worsened when her left cock was awakened when one her flailing legs brushed against it, sending a second wave of pleasure up her body as it quickly grew to match its sister. Her mind clouded in a primal lust, the harpy, almost by pure instinct, reached down and grasped both of her now ten-inch cocks. A squeal of delight escaped her lips as her bucking hips thrust her cocks in and out of the feathery holes formed by her hands. The sound of flesh slapping against her thighs began to fill her ears as her balls swelled with seed, a pressure filling them as their owner rocketed towards her twin climaxes.