Big U Pride Ch. 04: No Looking Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Giving pleasure to Alphas is your purpose

And when they reward you for it

You feel so accomplished and sexy

For being a sissy who gives men what they want"

The video ended.

Tori spoke up, "Is that clear? You have a new purpose in life now. We will help you get there, but you have to be sure this is what you want. Now go back to your rooms and think about it. Anyone who wants out, pack up your stuff and just walk out. But if we see you here in the morning, you are committed to this. No turning back."

We all did as instructed. I looked at Krissy before going into my room, hoping he wouldn't leave. He was my best friend here and I don't know if I'd have the strength to go on as a Cheerboi if he wasn't there with me. He looked at me with a similar look and we closed our doors.

That night I tossed and turned, wondering what to do. I mean, it seemed so crazy to become a 'sissy', to become a pleasure toy for men. I mean, I WAS NOT GAY. I never had crushes on boys back in high school, I never wanted to do any of that. I couldn't imagine doing anything like that with another man. 'Another man'. Look at me, all femmed up and thinking a men would see me as an equal. I mean, sure, I definitely had touched a fellow Cheerbois butt several times, and been physically playful. But that wasn't gay. No more gay than when athletes pat each other on the butt during games. I mean, it was definitely different, but...

I just really wanted to be accepted by the girls. And if I'm being honest...I guess I wanted to be like them too. Strutting around campus looking all feminine and cute was such...a thrill! I had never received that kind of attention. I mean, those guys were looking at us with a sexual eye, which was...new. But it felt amazing to be accepted by them, to be WANTED by them! Sure, this wasn't what I imagined it was going to be for me when I thought about hanging with guys in college. I guess I thought I'd be one of them. Who was I kidding? I was no jock, no...Alpha. Dressed up all femme, I was finally accepted by them. And it was amazing, in a different way than if I was one of them. They all wanted to be with me, to spend time with me. I felt so...POWERFUL.

My thoughts rolled around in my head. One thing was for sure, I wasn't going anywhere. I had to go deeper down this rabbit hole because I needed to see where it'd lead. I wanted to know...what I could become.

As I drifted off, I heard the music over the loudspeakers, lulling me to sleep.

""You could survive your whole life on only a diet of cum. You should have started sucking cocks sooner. You need to be on your knees, it's where you belong. You're missing out because you're afraid. Head out there, get on you knees where you belong. Life gets better once you start sucking cock. Don't be a pussy. Just do it. You need cock on your lips. You need to be full of dick. You can't stop thinking about it. You LOVE to worship the Big. Beautiful. Cock."

I drifted in and out of sleep, hearing the voice drill into my head but not completely understanding what it was saying.

"You can't stop cumming...to dick. You've made the right choice. Cocks make you crazy. You can't be blamed for your addiction. You better start practicing. You can practice on anything. Bananas, cucumbers, dildos. Indulge. Indulge in sucking. Indulge in cock - you deserve it! You deserve it! You feel overwhelmed by the need to see huge dicks. You want to know what it's like. You can almost taste it. You're missing out."

Once or twice over night I woke up and the music was gone. I noticed a wet spot on my sheets. But I was too tired to do anything about it so I put my head back on the pillow and drifted back off. I could've sworn the music instantly started again once I was asleep.

"Once you start sucking, it'll all be different, it'll all be easier. Just do it. You can almost feel it on your lips. You can almost feel the cum on your face, the cum sliding down your throat. The feeling of the cock stretching your lips wide. How many more days must you go without it? You need that big piece of meat. Sucking cocks makes you happy. Sucking cocks makes you powerful. Submitting makes you powerful. Feeling weak in front of cock makes you powerful."

___________________________________

The next morning I woke up super early and glanced at my CheerBoi App. The outfit for today was simple, just "Victoria's Secret PINK gym boyshorts, black thong, tight white PINK tee, thigh-high gym socks, white sneakers." It was surprisingly casual, but I was happy to comply. I showered, noticing that no other Cheerboi was awake yet. I hoped no one had left the Beta House in the middle of the night...I really hoped Krissy didn't.

I got ready, putting on the thong, then boyshorts and pink tee. I pulled up the long socks, liking the feeling against my hairless legs. The girls had been making us use hair removal cream over the week and the effects were showing.

I tip-toed downstairs and walked into the main room and loved what I saw.

It was Krissy. He was wearing the same outfit, looking cute as hell.

"OMG I'M SO GLAD YOU STAYED." I said, trying not to shout.

"BRIT! I was so worried all night you would leave!"

"I'd never do that to you!"

We hugged and smiled.

"What convinced you to stay?" I asked him.

"Well, I thought about how Tori explained our new life. It's scary but at the same time...it's so invigorating. I know I'm not gay but when they show us porn it's like a light goes off in my head. I just...am so jealous of the girl. Like that scene with Megan Rain yesterday, she was a pleasure-giving queen who could make any guy cum. That's...POWER. I mean, to hell with my old life, Brit. All those classes I was bound to fail, all tha work to try and impress girls by trying to act like numbskull jocks, all of it. If I was like Megan, I would be the queen of this campus, and everyone would line up to get a taste. Just look at the Kappas - they practically rule this campus because everyone wants to be with them."

It was like we were twins. I was so excited that I had found someone who just...got it. I told him that I was thinking the same thing.

"Like, when we strutted around and the guys flirted with us. That was...amazing. I've never felt anything like it. And I wanted...I want more of it! I agree, I'm definitely not gay but it feels different when we're all femmed up. I'm not Brian, or Brit...I'm Britney. I'm this powerful, attention-seeking, dynamo. I felt like I could conquer the world!"

Krissy smiled at me. Then she got serious.

"And all that stuff about our purpose being to please Alphas...for some reason that...that clicked with me."

"I guess it did for me too." I agreed.

"It's like, we're clearly not Alphas. I couldn't throw a ball for shit all my life!"

We giggled.

He went on, "But like you said, it was amazing being around those jocks and getting attention from them. I enjoyed their flirting, and it just made me want to...I dunno..."

"Made you want to what?" I asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from someone else's mouth.

"Made me want to...please them! Is that crazy?"

"Of course not! I had the same feeling! It was like, thank you sir for paying attention to me and complimenting me, how do I return the favor? They made me feel so...small but so wanted at the same time! It was such a weird feeling but all I wanted to do was pay them back in some way!"

We heard footsteps and turned. There the rest of the bois entered, first Krissy then Candi then Kagney and Bambi.

We were thrilled that they had chosen to join!

But Jada was missing.

"Where's Jada, has anyone seen him?" Candi asked.

"Wasn't in the showers." said Kagney.

That's when we saw the basement door open.

"Miss me bitches?" it was Jada, sweating from an early morning workout.

"What? Jealous that I put more effort into this hot bod then you lazy butts?" he joked.

We laughed.

The front door opened and there stood Mistress Anya.

"I knew Tori was wrong, none of you would leave me!" she smiled.

It felt so good to have this goddess want us around!

She lined us all up in the main room at the table.

"I have a very special exercise for you all today!"

She lifted a box onto the table.

"You all have finally figured out that pleasing Alphas is your purpose. By being here today you have accepted that truth. But we need to introduce you to what that means."

She opened the box and reached in.

"So I asked the boys at the Zeta house and asked them to contribute."

She pulled out six jock straps. I got nervous.

"These here are the jock straps used by the Zeta boys during their hockey practice. You can imagine they really got used."

I didn't know what was going to happen. I felt my heart race and took a deep breath, inhaling a new scent that got me tingling.

"You see, you all may seem to understand what an Alpha is. You know Alphas are competitive, dominant, that they go anywhere and take what they want. They don't have doubt, only confidence. They are the future power players in this country, the future athletes and entertainers. You feel different when you're around them."

I somehow knew exactly what she meant.

"But you need to know more about them physically. And importantly how their physical dominance makes you feel."

She tossed a jock strap at each of us.

"So, take a whiff. That scent is unmistakable, it's Alpha."

We looked at each other and hesitated, not knowing who would go first. Then Jada, always one for attention, grabbed the strap in front of him and brought to his face and took a dramatic whiff.

We all looked at her, mouths agape.

She closed her eyes and breathed in and out, smushing her nose against it. Then she calmly put it down.

"Wow." was all he said.

We'd never seen Jada so short for words. So one by one we followed her lead.

I brought the strap close to my face and took a whiff. It was like the scent traveled to the back of my brain and swam across my nerve endings. It was a new smell, but one that was...welcome. I was sweet but tangy, a musk that was indefinable. My heart raced more and I felt my penis...well, I felt it twinge. And, as weird it was to admit to myself, my butthole twitched against the buttplug.

We all put our straps down and looked at each other.

Anya spoke up.

"Intoxicating, isn't it? To a girl like me, it's honestly gross. But to sissies like you, it's kryptonite. That smell, it means power to you. Don't lie to me."

I nodded my head, I couldn't lie.

"Only a sissy would feel the way you just felt. Not a straight guy, not a girl. Not even a gay guy, let's be honest. What you felt was special to sissies. Don't be ashamed of that."

She opened the box up again.

"Now the Zeta guys were generous to let you all keep those."

My heart fluttered. I wasn't letting this out of my sight, I needed to feel what it made me feel before.

"But they were extra generous because they gave us something else."

She gently lifted out a container, like a drinks container but each little pocket had a shot glass in it. They were all filled with a white milky fluid, and filled to the brim.

"You see, us Kappa girls were over at the Zeta house just about an hour ago. We debuted our latest cheer for them, and there wasn't a soft cock in sight. And of course they wanted us to please them, after all we teased them right?"

Seemed about right, if you tease then you must please. That's at least what Lana taught me one time.

"But we had better things to do, so instead we gave them a little video to watch. It was a video that we took of you all doing squats in your lingerie."

What! Oh god I was so embarrassed.

"They all loved it so much that they returned the favor and here it is..." she nodded at the shot glasses.

It...it couldn't be. Was...was that jizz? Oh my god, how were they all so full, how was a man able to cum so much they filled those? Wait, was she implying what I thought...

"You got that right, your little candid show got these men so hot and bothered that they all went back to their rooms and gave us a little...donation."

Wow...I was speechless. On the one hand I was embarrassed they had seen us in such a vulnerable state. But if she was saying what I thought...those big guys all got off on looking at us?

"You little minxes, getting guys all hard! You should all be proud! But before you get lost in your thoughts, it's time for your next lesson."

She distributed to each of us 3 shot glasses, each full to the brim of cum.

"Now that you got a whiff of Alpha musk, it's time you got a taste of them too."

I didn't know if I could go through with this. This was a whole new level. Dressing up, putting makeup on, watching porn and having a buttplug in, that was all fine. I mean, I had gotten used to it and had learned to really enjoy it. But again, none of that was gay. It was just femme. THIS...This was gay.

"You look unsure, Brit." Anya said.

"I just...this is something else, it's like...really gay."

"Oh, and that plug in your ass makes you a big man?"

A couple of the bois laughed at that.

"Well, that's like, my thing, not another guy's. This is literally a guy's jizz."

"Aaand...? You seemed to like smelling their jock straps. Don't tell me you aren't interested?"

She was right, I was definitely curious. Part of me wanted to know. A big part of me.

"I know what you're really thinking." Anya said. "You've watched so much porn in your life and how do most porn scenes end? Candi, help our Brit."

"Cumshot." Candi said.

"That's right, a powerful stream of cum all over the girl's face, body, and in her mouth. And a good pornstar swallows that cum. And you probably notice she looks like she enjoys it too."

"But like, they could be acting that." I said.

"Could be, sure. But if it really was so bad, do you think they'd do it again and again? You can't fake everything when you're acting. Now don't tell me you aren't curious if it really is as tasty as they make it seem."

I guess I was...

"But hey, you'll never know unless you try, right? Plus, it's not wrong or gay. I mean, does it make you feel better that it's not straight from a guy's cock? Think of this like a protein shake. After all, it's been scientifically proven that cum is high in protein and essential nutrients. It has to be, after all it's to make babies. Plus, some research shows it's good for skin care. Some of my friends swear by it."

Well, if I could see it as a protein drink...

"Best of all, these samples are still warm so they'll be fresh and full of flavor. Like a great protein shake!"

We looked at the spread before us.

"Go ahead, take a taste." Anya said.

I swallowed my pride and grabbed the first shot, bringing it to my nose. The other bois were doing the same. I took a small sniff first. Hmmm...it smelled a bit like the jock strap did, but different. The shot glass was warm and I held it closer to my nose. I inhaled deeper.

It had sort of a nutty smell, almost like a pumpkin pie but not quite. Only one way to find out what it was like.

Here goes nothing...

I took the tiniest of sips.

The texture was...creamy. Definitely like a protein shake. The taste was strong but at the same time complex. It was definitely salty but that was cut by a sweetness and nuttiness. There was just so much...flavor.

I looked around and saw the other bois going through the same process.

I wanted to know more. I took a bigger sip, maybe a third of the shot glass.

Wow! That was something. The saltiness of it was definitely obvious, but the sweetness really came through. And that nuttiness was so aromatic and gave it kind of a dessert-like feel. This was better than any protein shake I'd ever had.

I took the shot glass and kept sipping, each time finding new flavors. It was warm but I wish it was warmer so it would bring out the flavors more. The texture was sometimes slimy, which I thought would gross me out but honestly gave it an interesting texture, almost like an exotic fruit's juices.

Before I knew it I was staring at the bottom of an empty shot glass.

"Well well well, looks like you didn't seem to mind that, Brit." Anya said, smirking.

"Umm...no Mistress."

"In fact, looks like you got yourself a little cum moustache!" Anya turned on the camera on her phone and showed me myself. I did! I had a lining of cum on the top of my lip.

"Up-bah-bah." Anya admonished me as I almost licked it up. She looked at Krissy.

"Krissy, why don't you give Brit a kiss and get that moustache off. After all, it's definitely not any gayer to do that than what you both just did."

Oh god. Just when I thought it couldn't get weirder. Krissy turned to me and had a look of, "What? I can't say no to her." It helped that he was all femmed up and looked like a cute girl. But still.

Before I could protest, Krissy was face to face with me and smushing his lips on mine.

Wow, they were...so soft. I held myself there, then starting pushing back. Krissy really did have such soft and pillowy lips. Then I felt an intruder in my mouth, something new. Was he sticking his tongue in? I started to pull away but his lips just felt so good so I let his tongue in. Our tongues fought and danced, and I could taste the remnants of the cum he had just drank. My mouth was a symphony of salty and sweet and a pleasurable tongue batting against mine.

"Enough you two!" Anya said, breaking us out of our reverie. Krissy sat back and licked his lips. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I almost had to separate you two!" Anya joked.

We blushed, hard.

"Now, you all have two more shots left. Drink up, and compare the tastes from the previous!"

I took the next shot, this time not being timid about sipping away. This one was tangier, sort of like a salad dressing. More savory than the last one. Weird, who knew cum had so many different types and flavors?

"What do you think of this one, Candi?"

"Umm, this one feels more like a dessert. Like, it's sweeter and has almost a caramel aftertaste."

"Good girl! That one is Trevor's. He's been drinking a lot of rum and Cokes recently, that's probably where that sweetness comes from."

She turned to Bambi. "How about yours, Bambi?"

"Well, it's like...salty..."

"You can do better than that, Bambi."

"I guess it reminds me of salt taffy. The texture is really thick, almost like it could be gummy if it was a bit thicker. And it lingers in your mouth like taffy. And yeah, the saltiness is really intersting. It contrasts with the sweetness in background."

"Wow, sounds wild!" Anya said.

"Yeah, can...can I try?" Kagney said.

"Sure!" Bambi handed Kagney the remainder of his drink. Kagney took a swig.

"Oh wow, you're right. It's like how the salt on salted caramel brings out both flavors. It's making my tongue water!"

"Great job you two!" Anya said, like a doting teacher.

We all then tried out last cumshot. This one was the most interesting of the bunch for me. It tasted fruity, like a pina colada or something. The saltiness was barely there, and the texture was actually much thinner than the previous ones.

"You look perturbed, Brit." Anya said.

"It's just that this one is so sweet! It's like a weird kind of juice or something. I mean, it's actually kind of nice but so different."

"Oh yes! That's Brett's. He's the team goalie and has been doing this new diet where all he drinks is pinneaple juice with some muscle building supplement. That explains it!"

"Wow, yeah. It's kind of interesting how they're all so different..." I said.

"Yes! Does it make more sense why those pornstars are begging for those loads. I mean, apart from the fact that they're huge sluts. They're also so curious what the load will be like. How big, how much, how fast it'll come out, but also how it'll taste. The texture, the smell, the initial flavor and the flavors that come out later. How thin it is, how thick, how sticky afterwards. Each cumshot is like a new experience! Like going to a hip new restaurant, haha!"

123456...9