Big U Pride Ch. 04: No Looking Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gestured at me and then at Tyreke. I looked up at Tyreke to see him lost in the beat, dancing on me.

I looked back at the doppelganger, and she motioned for me to turn around. So I loosened Tyreke's grip on my hands and turned around so I was facing away from him. He re-grasped my hips and got closer.

The doppelganger then walked closer to me, now just a few feet from me. Clearly no one else in the room noticed, this was all in my head.

The doppelganger then motioned to look at her, and she started shimmying side to side and tossed her hair as she did. She gestured for me to do the same.

So I did, shimmying against Tyreke and tossing my hair, looking all playful. He seemed to like it because he gripped me tighter.

The doppelganger than put her hands on her hips and rolled them around all sexy.

So I did the same, and it forced me to bump up against Tyreke's crotch and I could hear him say:

"Damn gurl, work it."

That made me feel really good. I was getting this powerful man all hot and bothered.

The song changed. I heard another rap beat start and listened to the lyrics. It was a remix of a 2 Live Crew Song:

"Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fuck!

Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fuck!"

I remembered hearing this song when I was younger, thinking it was so X-rated. I remembered having thought that only sluts would like this song, thinking how demeaning it would be to be a girl dancing to this.

And there I was, in a dress, with a big strong Alpha male behind me, grinding on me as I danced to it.

I looked at the doppelganger again and she motioned for me to pay attention to her. She bent at the waist, arched her back and flipped her hair up and stood back up. She motioned for me to do the same.

So I tried. I bent at the waist and arched my back. I felt Tyreke's bulge in his pants. That made me pause for a second but then I remembered what I was doing and I flipped my hair back and slowly stood back up.

"Fuck yeah girl!" Tyreke said, pushing his hips against my butt. "Get freaky!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I tried the same move, bending at the waist as he pulled me in to grind his bulge against my ass. I arched my back but instead of standing straight again, instead I jiggled my ass side to side really fast and then flipped my hair side to side. I tossed my hair with my hand to one side and looked back at Tyreke. He was loving it! I could tell, his cock was straining against his pants and pushing against my ass.

It was an amazing feeling, to know to know that I had had that effect on an Alpha male. Lana was right, that was power. I was doing 'The Tease' and getting power from it!

The song lyrics played over us as Tyreke bumped and grinded on me:

"I'm lookin' for a bitch to spend the night

Do the crazy thing while I fuck all night

I make her do things like nothing before

And when I'm done, she'll always be sore

>From the things I do when I'm fuckin'"

I grinded back against him, pushing my fat ass against his bulge. It was barely dancing, it was more like humping what we were doing. Tyreke gripped my hips firmer and grided against me in circles. It felt really nice to have someone take control of my body like that.

My doppelganger was still there and she was smiling and showing me a new move where I made small scooping motions with my ass, dipping down quickly and pushing my ass fast. I followed her lead and did that move against Tyreke.

Then she mimicked another move. She bent down and put her hands on her knees. Then she pushed back with each leg to bounce her ass up. Right then left, then right then left. Each time her fat ass jiggled.

I tried it. I released Tyreke's grip and put my hands on knees. I popped my right side up, popping my right buttcheek with it. Then I popped my left buttcheek. Each time my ass jiggled against Tyreke's crotch.

"Damn girl you a freak!" he shouted. I felt so alive! I understood why girls like going out dancing - this felt so sexy, I felt so desired.

My doppelganger then motioned for me to turn around and face Tyreke, which I did. He was looking down at me with lust in his eyes. I grinded my front against him, enjoying the feeling of being so small against his huge frame.

The song kept playing overhead:

"And when I'm tired, the bitches are suckin'

A double team with a friend of mine

Luke's in front and I'm behind

Just ridin' you like a pony

While you suck my dick, makin' me horny

Then all of a sudden we'll switch positions

Prop your ass up and freak the pushin'"

Tyreke looked down at me, "I bet you know how to freak the pushin, girl!"

I smiled, and kept rubbing my body on him. I was on fire!

I looked over to my doppelganger at my side and saw her start fading away. I was sad to see her go, but I was so thankful this ecstasy gave me this vision. The Mistresses were right, there's a sexy sissy in me that just needs a push to get out. This doppelganger was just that.

Before she disappeared into the crowd she turned and looked at me.

She motioned to Tyreke, then back at me. The brought her fingers up to the side of her mouth and curled them around as if she was grasping a pipe. Then she opened her mouth and pretending like she was blowing an invisible cock. That slut!

She winked then disappeared.

The lyrics of the song kept playing as I melted into Tyreke.

"And when I cum, you'll hear me roar

I'll treat any bitch like a whore

'Cause it's the way I like to fuck

It's face down and ass up!"

As the songs switched to another heavy rap song, I heard Tyreke whisper in my ear.

"Come back to my place."

That was it, the big question. What would I do? I started to think when I felt a body push against us.

"Well don't you make a sexy pair!" it was Lana!

Lana pushed between us and started bumping and grinding. Now she was an expert at this, looking sexy as she twerked and grind up on Tyreke. He was loving it, dancing on the sexiest girl on campus.

She pulled me in for a kiss, practically making out with me in front of Tyreke.

She then looked me straight in the eye and said, "I couldn't leave you alone for this."

The three of us danced against each other for two songs, Lana catching the attention of every guy in the room. We looked so sexy, dancing like skanks against this big football player.

When the song ended, Lana looked back at Tyreke.

"Why don't you join the two of us upstairs in my room?"

"How could I say no to an offer like that?" Tyreke responded.

I gulped. I wasn't sure what I had gotten myself into. Lana took me by the hand and led the way back up the stairs and into the foyer, then up the next flight of stairs to her room.

She opened her door and let us all in.

"Now Tyreke, my friend Britney here is a sexy little thing, isn't she?

"A fucking dime." Tyreke said. Wow, that felt good to hear.

"But she's inexperienced, being new to college and all. Came from a small Midwestern town. So innocent."

"She don't dance innocent."

"Oh no she doesn't! There's a firecracker in her! But she may need some time here to get relaxed."

"We got all night, girls." Tyreke said before leaning in and kissing Lana. Fuck, they looked like models, him all jacked and her all busty with a perfect body. I just stood and and watched.

Tyreke broke off the kiss.

"So, you girls want to see why I was called the Hail Mary back in high school?"

"Oh yes, I think we do." Lana said.

Lana grabbed my hand and had me sit on the bed.

Tyreke stripped of his shirt, showing us his rippling muscles and abs. Then he unbuckled his pants.

He unbuttoned his jeans and shrugged them down so he was just left in his boxers. They weren't hiding much. That bulge I had felt while we were dancing was obvious and was straining against the cotton of his underwear.

"They called me the Hail Mary," he started to say. He then grabbed the waistband of his boxers and started pulling them down.

"Because..." he went on, and pulled those down before standing up again.

"Girls would thank God every time they saw it."

He stood back and let us take in the view.

It was huge...probably 9 inches soft, and the girth...like a Coke can. It was jet black like the rest of his body. He was cut, and veins crisscrossed around it. No surprise- it probably needed all the blood supply it could get. The head was bright pink and flared out. The shaft flopped down his thigh, the weight clearly held down by gravity. But his balls were also unbelievable - like two plums in a dark sac. I'd only seen things like this in the movies...I thought back to when I saw Lacey and DeShawn. It was so different from this angle, where I could see a big cock in all its glory.

And it was different because it was meant for me.

Lana whispered in my ear, "Do you see what you did? You dressed like this, you made yourself up, you danced for him. You made that cock hard. Britney, you make cocks hard."

I felt an unimagineable warmth surge through me. It was a mixture of pride and wonder. This was the new me. I was someone who could get Alphas' cocks hard. I was someone who was wanted, desired, needed. I could be with these powerful people and be wanted by them.

"Now, you girls must be praying to God now, wondering how you got so lucky. But this beast needs some attention."

He looked at me.

"And Britney's got some DSLs that know how to give it attention."

"DSLs?" I croaked, still taken in by his huge cock.

"Dick. Sucking. Lips." he said, slowly.

Oh God, he wanted me to blow him. Why was I so scared? I had practiced all week. But the dildos were nowhere near this big. Plus, that would be a huge step. I'd be...gay. Wait no, not gay. The Mistresses told me that. I'd be a fully sissy. Why did that scare me? It definitely excited me to act this way, so what was holding me back?

I knew why. It's because if I did that, there would be no turning back. I'd officially have to say goodbye to my old life. No more Brian, all that would be left would be Britney. What would I say to my old high school friends...my parents?!? I'd be changed forever.

Lana shook me by the arm.

"Don't worry, I'm got you. Just follow my lead."

She stood up.

"Tyreke, that is a truly amazing cock."

"Damn sure."

"But remember when I said Britney here was 'inexperienced' and 'innocent'"

"Yeah I do, a sexy little snowflake. Gonna make that snowflake into a snowbunny tonight."

"Oh there's no denying what she's bound to be." Lana said. I didn't understand these references but I just listened patiently.

"Well, she's a special type of girl, you see. In fact, you may already be familiar." Lana had me stand up.

"You'll be very familiar with her type this year, they'll be special assets to the football team."

She grasped the bottom of my skirt and starting pulling it up, showing my lilywhite legs.

"You see, Britney here is..." she pulled my skirt all the way up then pulled my panties slowly down.

My little sissyclit popped out.

"A sissy."

I was so embarrassed. I was worried Tyreke would storm out, or worse beat me up. He'd think this was gay and give me a beating.

"Oh shit!" he said. "One of the Cheerbois!? Oh wow, that's fucking fantastic. One of those sexy little things recruited me last year. Fuck, it was one of the wildest weekends of my life. Those bitches know how to take cock!"

What! He liked this? He knowns about the Cheerbois!?

"Oh they sure do, but this is a new batch and we're training them. So we're gonna go easy on Britney tonight."

"No doubt, no doubt. But when season's going, she best be trained and ready to suck and fuck!" he said.

"Oh, she sure will. But let's give her a preview." Lana let go of my dress as she fell to her knees. She crawled sexily to Tyreke and looked up at him.

I had barely paid attention to the discussion going on around me and about me. I was just transfixed by this Alpha male's huge cock. It looked like it belonged in one of the pornos. It was the kind of cock that once it flopped out, you'd see the pornstar look with shock and amazement and wonder how they'd fit it inside them.

And here I was, staring at this beast of a dick.

"Mind your manners, Britney. Your mouth is hanging open." Lana looked back and said to me.

I didn't even realize it, but my mouth had been open and I had unconsciously been licking my lips. What was going on with me? Why was I acting this way? What had I become?

"Now come here, sweetie, and join me." Lana stared at me right in the eyes, as if challenging me to do as she said.

I didn't move, not knowing how to act in this situation.

"Yeah, gurl. Why don't you come join this smokeshow..." Tyreke said to me, his eyes bearing down on me.

"Come on, Britney, on your knees now." Lana said, in a mixture of sweet talk and dominance.

"Where you belong." Tyreke said.

Where I belong...where I belong. I didn't where I belonged anymore. I didn't know if I could do this, this was too much. I knew that I was Brian for most of my life, but ever since joining the Beta House and being changed, becoming something new...I didn't know where I belonged. All those lessons we were taught had been so thrilling and exciting, and I loved the new way I looked and how I was the center of attention. I loved that I was wanted, that hot attractive people wanted to spend time with me. I loved that I was now a someone.

But could I do THIS? Could I join Lana on my knees in front of this big cock? What would he say about me if he saw me on campus? What would my friends think about me?

Then I realized my friends were the Cheerbois, and they would be proud of me. I remembered that the Kappa girls described that being hot would make us popular, we'd be talked about. Sure, if news got out I got down and dirty with Tyreke, then that would just make me popular. More popular people would want to spend time with me. I'd become a SOMEONE.

I felt my knees buckle as I fell slowly to my knees. I crawled, not knowing what else to do, crawling over to Lana.

I was so close to his cock now. I could smell something unmistakable. It was like the jock straps, like those cum samples. It was an scent that reminded me of something undeniable.

This was an ALPHA.

And I...I was the sissy on his knees before him.

My heart was racing, I didn't know if the drugs were either kicking in stronger or if they were wearing off and this was just my own adrenaline.

I could have probably laughed everything up to now off as crazy party antics and blame my actions on too much weed, ecstasy and alcohol. I could have explained it all away and ran away, forgetting all about this and denying this ever happened. But I knew that's now what I wanted deep down. I was exactly where I wanted to be, dressed as I wanted to be dressed, looking the way I'd really always wanted to look, and about to do exactly what I wanted to do, what I had to do to become what I needed to be.

Lana grabbed the base of Tyreke's cock, barely able to wrap her hand around it. She lifted it up, it's weight causing the rest to flop down. She stroked it slowly.

Tyreke moaned, he clearly like the attention of the campus' hottest girl.

"You are in the presence of something amazing, honey. This is the Alpha cock. You've heard about it, but here it is."

I stared at it as she stroked. It was hardening in her hands. Even though I had whacked off countless times in my life, it was an awesome thing watching a big cock harden in front of my own eyes, to see the effect that sexual excitement had on a cock. It didn't escape me that Tyreke was staring at me and Lana as he got harder. That meant I was getting him harder. I was having this obvious, awesome effect. This huge thing, this dominant thing, was responding to...me.

"You see, Britney." Lana started explaining. "There are some natural stages that girls and obviously sissies have when presented with big cock."

She kept stroking as she talked.

"The first is Shock. It's almost as though you can't believe what you're seeing. It's just so massive, you can't imagine that these exist in the world. You wonder how a man could carry this weight around all the time without being dragged down by it."

She continued to stroke, the cock getting even harder and looking even bigger.

"Then comes Confusion. You're clearly having some of those feelings now."

She continued, "Then comes Evidence Gathering. I can already see you doing it, you're trying to measure it with your eyes, trying to guess how long it is, how thick it is. You're comparing the head to the shaft, then you're looking at the balls wondering how full they are. Part of you wonders how much cum is boiling in there, waiting for the moment it gets to grace the world."

I was definitely trying to guess how big this man's cock was. I swear it started at 8 inches soft, and after Lana's magical fingers did their work, it looked closer to 10 inches hard. That was many times bigger than my little weenie was. Well, I guess that's why the Kappa girls taught us that we shouldn't even call our penises 'cocks' or even 'penises' at all.

Next to this thing, my penis would definitely just like a useless thing, really just...a sissyclit.

"Then comes Bargaining. Tyreke here is being very generous and letting you spend time with his beautiful beast. But not all Alphas are so kind. After all, they're important and busy and can't always be bothered to share their gift with you whenever you ask. Sometimes you have to bargain, convince them that you deserve it."

I found it hard to believe that people bargained to get cock, but that was when I thought of my own. I guess I could see why a girl would be head over heels for Tyreke's. I mean, it seemed like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be with someone like him.

"Then of course comes Anxiety. You wonder if you could handle it all, if you'd be ruined by it. You wonder if your body would be forever changed by this thing. You'd doubt your ability to give it the pleasure it deserves. You'd start to wonder if you trained your holes well enough for a big Daddy dick like this."

His cock was rock hard now, standing straight out. It was practically staring at me. I felt like it was staring me down, trying to challenge me. But challenge me to...what?

"But that leads to Resolve. You remember your training, you have confidence in your holes, you know that you were built to take it. You know that even though it's a privilege of a lifetime to get a big dick like this, you are the one to take it like a champ."

I definitely didn't have resolve. I wasn't sure if I should even be here right now. I heard the thumping beat of the party downstairs and wondered if I should be back down there now, with my fellow Cheerbois, in their safe embrace. I thought about Krissy and how I'd like to be with her.

Then I remembered Krissy had been dancing with Tyreke's friend Travis. I had lost track of her in my booty dancing with Tyreke. I remember seeing her grinding with Travis, lost in the music. I swore I saw him being led away by Travis before I was taken. I wonder if she was having a good time now, I wondered if she was safe, I wondered if...if she was in a similar situation with Travis as I was with Tyreke. I thought of what she'd want me to do in this situation.

What would she say to me if she saw me like this?

I knew what she'd say. She'd say, "This is our PURPOSE. He's an Alpha, and we are sissies. You should be proud of this."

And Krissy would be right. This was the most alive I'd felt in my life, and it was as though my past life was a boring dream.

"Finally," Lana said. "comes Acceptance. You know that this was what you were meant to do, where you were meant to be. You accept that your place is at the end of this beautiful cock, and you are excited to start your worship."

1...456789