Big U Pride Ch. 04: No Looking Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new happy place. My new happy wonderful place.

His moans got louder. My purring got louder. His cock started pulsing.

I was practically choking on this cock, but I controlled my gag reflex. I didn't want this to end, I didn't want to disappoint.

But he showed me that I wasn't disappointing him at all. Quite the opposite.

A loud banging above me, he must have pounded the wall.

He groaned loud, shouting.

His cock pulsed in my mouth, growing and shrinking, growing and shrinking. The cock head swelled.

And I felt it. A hard jet of cum spraying the back of my throat with a vengeance.

I pulled back, just with the cockhead now in my mouth, resting on my tongue.

Shot after shot after shot.

He was cumming! Not just that, he was cumming...for me...because of me!

I just let the cum shots spray my mouth and felt so sexy, so pretty and special and desired. This was affirmation in its finest form.

This was my reward.

The shots of cum became a dribble. And thank goodness because my mouth was full of his hot cum.

He gave me his cum. I made him cum. I made an Alpha cum and it let me take it inside of me. This was the deepest, strongest, most meaningful moment of my life

I reluctantly let his cock fall out of my mouth. I tasted his cum. It was rich and thick and salty and creamy and sweet and unique in every way. And it was mine to enjoy. I swished it around my mouth before swallowing. It was a cocktail made for a sissy.

I sat back on my haunches and saw the cock slowly soften. It still looked so powerful when soft and deflated. It was gorgeous, honestly.

I couldn't help myself. I gave it a big loud kiss. I needed to thank it somehow, let it know that I'd forever be in its debt for showing me what I really am.

Tyreke pulled his cock out of the hole and I sadly watched it depart. I was panting, breathing deeply, feeling like I just finished a huge workout.

Slowly I got up, steadying myself on my heels. I walked back to the door and opened it.

Lana looked at me.

I just smiled, and nodded.

She hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"I knew you'd made me proud."

She stood back and grabbed something from her bag.

It was a pink cheerleader's outfit. On the front of the top read, "BIG U"

She handed it to me and grinned at me.

I felt the cum swirling in my belly, remaking me from the inside out.

It was official.

I was a Sissy CheerBoi.

______________________________________________________________

To be continued in Chapter 5: Pledge Week!

Again, I LIVE FOR FEEDBACK. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR EMAIL ME! I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU LOVED AND YOUR IDEAS!!!

xoxo

LatinaRita


1...456789