Big U Pride Ch. 04: No Looking Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aha!" I said. We looked at the dildo under light. I measured and I had taken 8 inches while Krissy only got 7.

I then leaned back and said. "A bet is a bet."

Krissy smiled then pulled my babydoll up. He kissed along my smooth thighs all the way up to my penis. Wait, was he going to...?

My question was answered when I felt a warm mouth bathe my little penis. Oh god wow, it felt amazing. I thought I saw angels as his tongue licked all around me. This must have been nothing compared to the 7 inches he just swallowed, so he was able to give me the full treatment. After a minute of feeling amazing pleasure I felt something slap my nose.

Krissy was tapping the head of the double-sided dildo against my face. I got what he meant. I grabbed it and started sucking on it. It really did feel like a pacifier, calming me down and giving me a full-body experience as Krissy gave me immense pleasure with his mouth.

I was in a pleasure haze when Krissy let me slip out of his mouth. He adjusted himself on the bed and before I knew it his crotch was hovering over my face. He was naked and he lowered himself down.

Any ideas that this was gay slipped out of my mind as soon as his mouth covered my penis again. His penis then slowly easied down until it rubbed against my lips.

Krissy stopped sucking and looked at me.

"It's not a penis, remember? It's a sissyclit."

I remembered the Mistress's lessons. They were right, this looked nothing like the cocks in the movies. It was barely a penis. It really as a clit. This was like if I was giving head to a girl. No difference.

I opened my mouth and took him in. Mmmm...it was so soft, and the pre-cum tasted sweet. I barely had to do much work, it was so small. I rolled my tongue around it over and over again and bobbed my head.

Krissy was giving me amazing head on my...sissyclit. I felt my body give in and before I knew it I was moaning around his clit. Nearly at the same time our bodies spasmed and cum started leaking out of our clits.

I was in an orgasmic haze and Krissy's cum just slipped to the back of my throat. As my orgasm faded, I tasted some on my tongue. Mmmmm...as sweet as his pre-cum, maybe sweeter.

Krissy rolled to the side and collapsed on the bed.

We were breathing heavily.

"That was..." I started saying.

"Amazing." Krissy finished.

We knew from that moment on we were going to be inseparable.

___________________________________

The next morning I awoke and saw Krissy had let himself out. I showered and got myself decent and checked my Cheerboi App for instructions on clothing.

"Downstairs, bois!" I heard Lacey's voice shout.

We all rushed to the main room, each wearing our assigned outfit for the day. For me it was a blue camisole and a jean skirt.

"You all look scrumptious today." Lacey complimented us. I looked around and we really did look so cute.

"Today is a big day. No lying about that. I wish I could tell you all the details but I shouldn't. Just know that you will all wake up tomorrow a new person."

I was titillated. Whatever could she be talking about?

"But before I give up any information, there's a van waiting out back. Today is starting with a fun surprise..."

She kept us waiting for a beat.

"Spa day!!!"

Oh wow, that sounded like so much fun! We all went out back and saw Kelsey sitting in the driver seat of the van, and she honked the car.

"Get in you sluts!" she shouted. She was hilarious.

We put on our heels and piled into the van. The whole drive to the spa Kelsey played pop songs by Britney Spears, Nikki Minaj, and other sexy singers. We all sang along - no surprise, we all knew the verses. After all, this was what was blasting during our daily workouts!

We pulled up to the parking lot of a spa and the car stopped at a spot far from the entrance. We wondered why she parked so far away when there were so many empty spots. But we trusted her and all got out.

I began walking with the rest of the girls to the spa entrance when we heard a loud whistle.

"Damn!"

We heard the voice and looked at a big burly man walking out of a hardware store next to the spa.

"You sexy little things getting ready for a bachelorette party? If you're looking to party, sign me up."

There it was, that feeling of being objectified, of being the center of attention to a leering eye. I...I loved it.

I smiled over at him and we kept walking. We could tell he was staring at us walk inside, his eyeballs rolling over our bodies.

Everyone had gotten into spa but me, as I was holding the door open.

That man was at his truck now, leaning against it and watching us. His hand was on top of his jeans-covered crotch and he was grabbing his package lewdly.

I thought of what I had been taught as a child. I thought about how if a man did something that vulgar, I was taught he should be ashamed. I imagined my teachers saying that men like that were gross and misogynistic and that they should be ignored.

But if that's what I was taught, that wasn't how I acted.

I stared at him in the face, then looked down at him grabbing his big package. I then looked back into his face, smiled, and dramatically licked my lips.

He grinned back at me and kept rubbing his crotch.

Then I turned around, seeing his reflection in the glass door. I leaned, arching my lower back, and shook my fat skirt-covered ass at him for a few shakes. Then I turned back around and stepped backwards into the spa and closed the door. I could see he was laughing, clearly having enjoyed the show.

What had gotten a hold of me? How could I have acted like that?

It was hard for me to put into words, but it just felt so right. I know what I had been taught as a kid, that men like that were perverts and gross. That women who tease them were sluts. But that's not what I knew now. Now I was educated on the real world. And the real world had Alpha males who saw what they wanted and didn't hesitate to take it. And in the real world there were people like me, people whose purpose was to tease and please those Alphas.

Plus, I was no longer ashamed to say it, I loved the attention! I craved being objectified, being desired. I wanted to be the center of attention! I knew that that sort of thinking would get be in trouble, but I couldn't resist. The feeling that surged through me when I knew that I teased someone with my body...I thought about how that man got hard because of me and I could barely breathe, I felt so alive!

Kelsey came up to me, "You little slut, you just can't help yourself!"

I replied, "Guilty as charged!"

The rest of the bois laughed as I rejoined them, having enjoyed my little show.

We were all then escorted into the spa and were assigned an individual masseuse. I got the best massage of my life, and felt so relaxed and stretched out. They took us to the salon part of the spa and I had a manicure and pedicure. My eyebrows were plucked and the nice woman working there put these long eyelashes on me.

They pampered us, and did our hair. They gave me a blowout and my hair looked so full and bouncy. Then they did out makeup for us, putting pink lipstick on me. My eyes were perfect smokey-eye and the extensions really made my blue eyes pop.

We enjoyed some time in the spa, relaxing and chatting. I loved having these friends, we really did feel like a 'squad'. I would do anything for them.

Before we wrapped up, the aesthetists came long again with syringes and needles.

"Don't worry, bois. This is a health product that will help you face looks younger and more attractive."

The aesthetists stuck the needles in our lips and injected something in them. My lips got so swollen but on the car ride back we put ice on them and the swelling went down. Not all the way though, and I looked like I had inflated my lips!

When we got back to the house, Anya was there.

"You all look so hot! Wow, I'm so blown away. You're gonna look amazing...for the party we're having tonight at the Kappa house!"

Wow, that sounded like so much fun!

"All the frats are invited, so it's gonna be a blowout! No better way to celebrate the start of the football season!"

My heart leapt in my throat. If the frats were gonna be there...that meant that were all gonna be out as full sissies for the first time since we started our new education at the Beta House. I was so excited but so scared.

"No time to waste! Check out your phones, your outfits for tonight are listed on the Cheerboi App!"

I ran back to my room and grabby my phone and went straight to the app.

"Tonight's outfit: Plunge A-line Dress in Blue, yellow sheer mesh and lace cutout cheeky panty, 4 inch yellow peep toe."

My makeup already having been done at the spa, I threw on the outfit hastily. I was so excited. My dress came down just about 3 inches below the bottom of my fat ass. If a gush of wind blew it up, there would be no mistaking what was beneath.

Luckily the girls had taught us how to tuck our little clits down so an observer would only notice if they were close up. I could twirl around all I want and guys would just see a cute girl wearing lacy panties!

When I was done, I looked in the mirror and a sexy party girl was staring back at me. This is who I had become, and I couldn't have been more excited.

I went back to the main room and saw the other Cheerbois in similar sexy party dresses.

The Mistresses were all dressed up in super hot party outfits and they were sitting around drinking.

"Well are these the same boys we met last month, cuz they look like Victoria's Secret models to me!" said Tori.

"Wow, if I had a dick it'd be hard right now!" Kelsey said.

We all had a good laugh at that.

"Ok bois, I have one final lesson for this week that I want you all to take to heart." Lana started.

"But first, start drinking." Alexis interrupted and handed us sweet alcoholic drinks.

"So, you've all learned over your time here in the Beta House that your old way of seeing the world was all wrong. You've learned that life can be more fun as sissies, what you were always destined to be."

She went on.

"You've learned that that it's wonderful to be the center of attention? To be a 'tease'. there's nothing wrong with that! It can be exhilirating to be a slutty cock-tease!

There's nothing sexier than posing for some big studs! You have to think how your mind responds to that - Let's say that you are standing somewhere and you are just posing like a slut."

I imagined myself in the parking lot earlier today, posing for that stranger.

"One could say that it's shameful, something that shouldn't be done! But we all know that the truth is exactly the opposite! It's fun, it makes others happy, it brings joy to the world!"

I definitely brought joy to that guy!

"On the one hand, you take pleasure just admiring yourself while posing, thinking how sexy you look. You are admiring all the little things that make you feel sexy. Maybe it's your soft skin, or your smooth legs, or your well toned body, your sexy ass, your clothes, your nails, your hair, your make up, our lipstick! And I'm forgetting so many other things! Maybe the guys that are staring don't even care about the details of how you got yourself looking so hot, but you surely do!"

She got up and kept talking, taking sips from time to time from her drink.

"You take pleasure just thinking how others respond to your flirty games! You may be standing there like a silly little thing, but at that exact same moment you know that you are probably giving some guys a huge hardon! Is there anything better? You feel the power you have over them!"

I thought again to that guy fondling his package as he looked at me, getting hard to my body.

"Because you see, with a simple move you can have the attention of a powerful Alpha! A quick shake of your ass can cause so many problems to some guys! It's that simple!"

She continued, "And finally, when you decide to give them what they want, you know that they are desperate to put it somewhere! By then, the guys are rock hard for you! Your goals are accomplished! You have your boys just where you want them! All hard and ready to give pleasure! You are now the object of their dreams. You are the one they want to give them release! You can decide now, if you want it to be quick or if you want it to be slow and painful."

Wow, that did seem like power. To have an Alpha in the palm of your hands, to be able to give him what he wants.

"And when they want that release, you can decide again. And all that is only for YOUR PLEASURE bois! You have to remember that!"

She finished her speech, knowing she had pushed that idea so far into our brains that we'd be thinking about it all day, all night, all week.

"So my beautiful bois. Know your power. Those Alphas out there, they want you, they want your holes. That gives you power. When you open your mouth and lick your lips, twirl your hair, wink at them. They are drawn to you. When they see your panties, they get hard. When you pull them down slowly and achingly, they can't help themselves. They're caught in your web."

She slowed down.

"That, my bois, is 'The Tease'. It sounds complicated but you all know how to do it, you've been trained and it's something you were born to do. So tonight, practice The Tease. Learn your power."

Tori then stood up.

"Now let's do some drugs!"

That broke the tension as we saw Tori pull out a plastic baggie of pills.

"Ecstasy, anyone?" She handed the pills to the rest of the Kappas and then to us Cheerbois.

"On three, everyone put it on their tongues!" Tori said. "One...two...three!"

I looked at the little pill in my hand. After all the hormones and weed I'd taken, this was nothing. So I put it on my tongue and let it dissolve.

The girls then took each of us by the hand and dragged us out the door to head to the Kappa House.

___________________________________

The party was already going by the time we rounded the corner. The Kappas had hired a professional party company, so the place was decked out with crazy lights and a pro DJ.

There was a line of prospective partygoers out front, all getting rambunctious waiting in line to get in.

A group of buff men, clearly the football players, skipped the line and made their way inside.

The Kappas and us behind them walked up, then past the line and up to the bouncer.

"Hey Carlos!" Anya said waving to him.

"Ladies, looking good tonight." he said, letting them pass.

We heard the groans of disappointment from the people in the line waiting to get in. I, on the other hand, was thrilled. I just got into this exclusive party without waiting in line! I was now part of the college elite!

Carlos looked at me as I stepped through the threshold.

"My my you're a pretty little thing." he said to me, eyeing me up and down.

"Thanks." I said, getting all nervous. Wow, that was cool!

When we got inside, the party was lit! The Mistresses all fanned out, meeting people and flirting with guys.

We Cheerbois got nervous and loitered in the corner by the drinks. I downed a punch real fast, boy it was strong. Krissy and I stepped back and forth to the music, watching the Mistresses be social butterflies.

I felt eyes on me, mostly male ones but some jealous female ones too.

The music was coming from the basement, and the bass got louder and louder.

I was feeling nice and tipsy from the drinks we were having, and I talked to Krissy.

"Can you believe it? We're here at this amazing party that everyone wants to go to, we're with the Kappas, and we look so hot."

"I'm so happy right now," Krissy said. "Seriously, I just feel more relaxed and more happy than I thought I'd be."

We held hands for a second when a big man came up to us.

"You two look tasty." he said. He was wearing a button-up shirt with the top buttons undone to show his muscular chest.

"Thanks, you look so good too." Krissy said.

"Travis," he said, putting out his hand.

I looked up at him, he was probably 6 and a half feet tall, towering over us.

I put out my hand, "Bri---I mean, Britney. This here is Krissy." He shook my hand. Wow, was that the first time I used that name with a man?

"Britney and Krissy. Hot names for hot girls."

It felt so good to get this kind of attention.

"My buddy Tyreke over there was admiring you Britney. He says you're the hottest piece he's seen here at Big U."

I was practically melting. "Oh really? That's so nice of him." I looked at the corner where he was pointing and saw a stud of a man. He had jet black skin and cornrows and was BUILT. He must have been one of the new football players.

"How bout you two join us downstairs for a dance?" he asked.

I got really nervous, I hadn't really picked up on dancing, either as a boy or as a girl. I was always awkward and had two left feet. But Travis was so confident and Tyreke looked so...manly.

"Yeah!" Krissy responded for me.

Travis grabbed her by the waist and walked with her to the door to the basement. Tyreke joined us there.

"Damn girl, that dress is showing off all the right parts."

"Thanks, Tyreke. You look like you work out a lot."

He flexed his giant arms. "You bet I do. MVP for three years back at the Academy, best half-back they ever seen."

I didn't understand what that meant but it must have meant he was an all-star athlete. And he wanted to spend time with me? Wow.

Tyreke grabbed me by the waist as we walked down the stairs. His hand was dangerously close to my ass but he just gripped my hips in a way that made me feel so small and yet so protected.

I could feel the jealous leering of other girls, watching me escorted down to the dancefloor by this stud. I just soaked it in, enjoying the feeling of being desired by this hunk, of being the object of his desire, of being the center of attention to all these people.

That's when the thought came to me: "This is an Alpha...I should treat him right"

The men dragged us to the middle of the dancefloor and the stood side by side and each pulled us in.

Tyreke faced me, wrapped his hands around my waist and started grinding. I didn't know what to do. The alcohol was hitting right, loosening me up but I had no rhythm. I tried to just follow his lead.

He moved to the right, I moved to the right. He moved to the left, I moved to the left. The whole time he gripped me tightly by the hips, letting me know he was the Alpha in charge.

Then he let go, grabbed my hand and twirled me fast. My skirt rode up a bit, showing the bottom of my panties! I should have been ashamed but I knew he would enjoy it and it felt really nice!

"Damn girl, as if I needed any more proof you had a phat ass, those panties are doing you more than a favor."

Wow, this man was saying all the right things. It felt amazing to get his compliments. He just oozed confidence and I followed his lead willingly.

He gripped my hips again and danced with me. The song was a rap song I didn't know but it had a nice thumping beat. I swayed with him, pushed against his hard abs with my chest, tried to show him I could be sexy.

I was starting to get nervous that he'd be turned off by my poor dancing skills.

But then I felt something. My brain started to feel all...melty.

Oh shit, the ecstasy was kicking in.

I looked around and the lights were all glowing and trailing neon colors. My mind felt like it was floating and the world around me getting warm and weird.

I glanced over at the corner, trying to steady myself. Tyreke was probably holding me up as he was dancing with me.

I saw something weird...it was...no it couldn't be.

I saw myself smiling back at me. This doppelganger was staring back at me smiling, wearing the same outfit as me, all made up like me. Wow, she was hot.

I smiled back. I think I was having a hallucination, a vision. This ecstasy was playing tricks on my mind. But I just went with it.

1...34567...9