Big U Pride Ch. 06b: Going Clear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here, I always like to send my clients home with a few of these. Hope you enjoyed the last ones I gave you!" She said as she slipped some lollipops in my hand. "This batch has an extra 'kick' to them!"

_________________________________________________________

For most of the week I was stuck in the Beta House with what I thought was the flu. I kept feeling these flashes of heat, and I thought I must have caught the flu or something. It was just about flu season, after all. I faintly remembered something Dr. Dickinson said about giving me a higher dose of my medication and how it could have side effects. I spent the days having weird chills and not wanting to get out of bed. Krissy and the rest of the Cheerbois took such good care of me, bringing me blankets and meals and even bathing me.

I felt bad about missing out on classes. I also felt bad about not being able to do my Cheerboi duties. Not just the practices and the exercises, and the dildo practices. But I got texts on the Alpha Room from Tyreke, who I had already felt so bad about neglecting. He asked me again to come spend some time with him, sending me another dick pic (which of course Candi wanted to see!) and asking me to help him. I so really wanted to, and felt so bad that I hadn't really done much for him since that first glory hole night. I also thought about Dr. Dickinson's lessons about all that wasted Alpha cum that men like Tyreke had to waste. He had been so patient with me. I told him that I was sick and was out of commission for a few days, which he somehow took really well. And what a surprise it was for me when I got a package the next day that was soup he had ordered for me! How crazy was it that this star football player was paying me such attention?

My symptoms got better over a few days and by Friday I was fully back in action. Actually I was more than that, I was on overdrive, feeling more energy than I had in a long time. When I woke up and scrolled through my phone I saw Tyreke's dick pic again on my Cheerboi App's Alpha Space. Looking at it, I felt my nipples harden and my dicklet do the same. I caressed my nipples, the sensitive buds sending thrills through me. Wow, this felt so much more vivid than before. My body got warmer and warmer, my skin getting a tingling sensation.

My body was overcome with a roaring heat as I stared at this picture, my eyes fixating on Tyreke's thick cockhead, that crown flaring over the thick veiny shaft. My sight drifted down the shaft towards his shaved pubes and hefty sack, the outlines of his voluminous balls betraying how full they were.

I felt my dicklet harden. I was practically panting too, my mouth filling with saliva. What was going on? Why was my body responding this way? This was just a picture.

My thoughts were interrupted by my Cheerboi App sending a notification that flashed on the screen. I clicked on it and my App opened showing me the itinerary for the day. It was several hours of preparing my body and putting on outfits and makeup. It seemed strange to have so much time dedicated to this single task, but then I noticed the evening was filled with an event called "B&H Initiation". I had no idea what that meant but I assumed all this preparation was for that. Plus, I had slept in so late that I really had no other time left but to start getting ready.

I followed the instructions to a tee - showering, douching (very) thoroughly, making sure my tasered-off hair was truly all gone (it was), and painting my nails. I added on layer after layer of thick makeup, getting a soft glam look after working for an hour to get the foundation, under-eye, cream contours, baking, powder contours and blush. It was hard work but by the end my skin was absolutely glimmering. I then added some natural highlighter then smoky liner along with some natural-looking lashes. I finished the look with a bold red lipstick that my App had told me to but on. I looked like some 40s pinup girl by the end, but more modern.

I scrolled down in the app to see my outfit for the day. It said it was hanging outside my door, and when I grabbed it I examined the elaborate piece. It was definitely the most complicated outfit to date: a pink satin corset with sequin embellishments down the front of the corset and down the trim of the skirt. The zipper was on the side and the corset piece has 10 steel bones and 4 static back bones. This was truly a piece of work. I examined the bottom part which under the skirt piece involved a lacy flap that wrapped from the front of the corset all the way to the back, which I assumed facilitating tucking my sissyclit back. Interestingly that piece had a cut-out flap in the back that was attached by a knot that could easily be pulled, giving anyone access to my sissy hole. I had a feeling this was specifically designed for us Cheerbois.

It took my almost an hour to get the outfit on properly, and I needed Krissy to cinch me shut. But it paid off. The bust part was so tight in all the right places so that it made my buds look like real C cup breasts. It was a crazy effect! Plus, when Krissy cinched me in it had this immediate effect of making my waist smaller and giving me this hourglass figure. I looked like a cross between a Disney character and a pornstar!

I then did my hair as the App told me: a 'loose plait', which combined keeping my hair long and gently curled but then ending with a braided ponytail. I swear, I really did look like I was out of some princess Elsa from Frozen cosplay porn. I could have stared at the mirror for hours, admiring my figure. I could hardly believe that months ago I would see the semblance of a man but now I was unmistakably something else. I truly looked like a vixen, a feminine sight to see. I knew in my heart that once all the makeup came off and the outfit was removed that I would still look somewhat masculine, that I was imperfectly feminine. I held on to that, like it was the shred of masculinity that I wasn't yet ready to dispense with. That shred made me feel like I could still return to my old life it this became too much. It was like a get-out-of-jail free card, one that I clung to like insurance. In my heart I knew I wasn't all the way down the rabbit hole - I could climb up and out if I wanted to. But I knew that each day I sank deeper and it would be harder to climb out.

But tonight...well, I would let the outfit do the talking tonight. I was staring at a creature that I would have jerked off to countless times in the old days. I looked like someone who would adorn a poster on my dorm wall. And I knew that a feminine creature like this, someone dressed like an absolute slut, must act out all those male fantasies. That was only natural - dress like a whore, act like a whore. This logic, which I had known as a 'man' now must apply to me as a sissy.

I made my way downstairs on the impossible 7 inch heels that I was told to wear by the App. My fellow Cheerbois were assembled with me, all in the same outfit. We looked incredible in our corsets and heels. I felt like we were all going to some sexualized version of a prom. I mulled about, talking to Candi and Bambi, admiring each other in our outfits.

"Britney, seriously. You look the best out of all of us. Pink is soooo your color." Bambi said.

"That's so nice of you, Bambi," I replied. "But I so wish I was as tall as you. You look so statuesque."

"Thanks girl. Though I know we're both jealous of Candi's tits. How the hell did she get so lucky? Doctor Dickinson's been going up on my hormones and I still can't match Candi."

Candi giggled and bounced up and down to make her sissy titties jiggle. We all giggled at that. I kept thinking about how Dr. Dickinson was dosing all of us. I guess it made sense, she was the one with the medical training. It seemed like we were all in a new phase of training, with higher doses of hormones, new medications and more public challenges. This train was moving and there were no stops soon.

Lana walked into the Beta House and marveled at our looks.

"I am so impressed with each and every one of you," she said as she inspected us. I smiled big as she tapped my booty gently and whispered 'So proud of you, Brit" in my ear. I still gained an immense feeling of pride by making Lana happy with me. It was instinctual. She had that power over me, really since we first met.

"Tonight is an important night and I think you'll all have the time of your lives. But remember there are strict rules of behavior for tonight's event."

She explained what was about to happen.

"You are about to join the university's premier secret society as it holds it's initiation event. This night collects important alumni who were members of the society, and the new members, all in one house. You are there to be a part of that initiation. I won't give away how, but I need you all to be ready for anything."

She continued, "But there are ground rules. In the first phase, you are to be visual decoration, to be admired only. In the second phase, you may be touched but you may not touch back. The third phase is a secret, and will be revealed when it is time for it. But remember, you must not violate any of these rules. This tradition is important for this society. And don't forget to demonstrate the moves you've learned so far. Sissy etiquette is essential at events like this."

We nodded our heads in understanding.

"Very good." She gestured to the awaiting stretch limo in the driveway. "But before you all get in, I want to add one final touch." Lana reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of white silk gloves for each of us, the kinds that went back our elbows. They reminded me of the gloves Audrey Hepburn wears in Breakfast at Tiffany's movie posters.

"And just one more thing!" she said and wrapped choker necklaces around each of necks. They had little emblems that said our names. Mine read "Britney". There was no mistaking my sissyness now.

"Now, let the night commence." Lana announced.

We were driven out of campus and then out of city limits until we were in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the state, probably the country. The street was lined with massive mansions, the likes I'd never seen before.

We all sat back and stared through the windows at the mansions passing by. The limo driver put on music and the song "Starships" by Nicki Minaj came on. We all started singing along at the top of our lungs. This really was feeling like prom.

We drove until we came upon a gate that when opened led down a winding road lined with old-timey lanterns. It felt like were were entering another time, another decade. The road bent and turned until we came upon a circular driveway with a marble fountain in the middle. The limo pulled up and we all got out, our heels clicking on the cobblestones.

The mansion in front of us looked like a palace. It could have been a recreation of Versailles for all I know. I had never seen such opulence before, and my body was vibrating with nerves. I was glad I had that calming lollipop or I felt like I could explode with anxiety.

We were let inside and instantly noticed that everyone inside was dressed in tuxedos. It was all men, save for the women who were dressed in evening gowns and serving champagne around. Those women were absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, and I wondered if they were from some combined catering-model agency or something. The crowd didn't even stop to look at us, continuing to have their conversations.

I also noticed that everyone was wearing these masks to cover their eyes, sort of like phantom of the opera masks. It looked like something out of Eyes Wide Shut. I looked around at the throngs of men, mostly men over the age of 45, walking around sipping on drinks. They would glance over at us and continue their conversations, possibly talking about us.

Lana told us to relax and walk around. So we did, at first as one big group but then after realizing how silly that must have looked, we broke apart into pairs. I walked next to Krissy, holding her hand as we marveled at the oil paintings and chandeliers and majestic staircases. Everything seemed to be cast in gold or had crystals in them. It was more lavish than anything I could ever have imagined being in.

One of the tuxedo-dressed men came up to us. He must have been about 6 foot 2 inches, with stubble and short-cropped black hair. I guessed he was in his 50s.

"So, this is the new batch?" He eyed us up and down. "The Kappas did good this year. Haven't seen recruits like this in a long time."

"Thank you, Sir?" Krissy said up at him. The man stroked his chin as he examined our outfits.

"The pink is a nice touch too. I bet you didn't expect to look like this back when you started at Big U."

"No Sir" I answered, honestly. Me and Krissy just stood there as this man leered at our bodies. The strange thing is that I didn't mind. In fact, it was kind of flattering. I probably looked the best I ever had, albeit as a girl.

The sound of glasses clinking suddenly filled the room. A middle aged woman in an evening gown wearing a mask like ours was standing on the stairs, tapping a small spoon against her champagne glass.

She announced to the room, "Thank you all for joining us for this important night for the Bull and Horns Society. As you all know well, this is the absolute premier society at Big U. Membership is secret, though like other secret societies, the world can often find out the names of the powerful and wealthy men who have been members. But in the spirit of secrecy, we wear these masks tonight to symbolize that the society's power must be exercised behind closed doors. Presidents and CEOs have been made at nights like this, and the public shouldn't know how this business is done."

She continued, "And tonight we welcome new members into this brotherhood. These men have been hand-selected from the Big U freshmen class to join our society and have made it through the rituals. They are all members of elite families or have shown extraordinary talent that we know will lead to positions of power. Tonight, they will be made full Bull and Horns members and being enjoying the benefits this society has to offer. And to initiate them, they have each been assigned an experienced older member who will bring them into the society in the traditional ways. These are traditions dating back to the school's founding, and we intend on keeping them."

She then took a sip of her champagne and said, "For now, let our night proceed to the second phase."

The crowd continued mingling and the man who had been talking to us looked at us again. "Finally, I feel like I've been waiting all night." He grabbed our hands and pulled us into a nearby closet. It was dark in here and Krissy and I held hands, wondering what this man had planned for us.

"Time to test out the goods, shall we?" He said as he guided us to the back of the closet, our backs against the wall. He spun us around then he reached down and pulled the knot that held the flap of cloth covering our asses. He spit on his fingers and the inserted them into our holes.

Krissy and I groaned in unison at the rough play. It definitely was uncomfortable at first but then he started easing his finger in and out gently. Krissy and I moaned more now, this time in pleasure. This was crazy, a stranger just cornered us started fingering our assholes and we just went along with it and now were enjoying it. What were we to do? This event was full of powerful men that we couldn't say no to. And even if we could, this was just wild.

Plus, something felt different in my head, in my body. His finger entering my boipussy now felt like an explosion of pleasurable sensations. I was reacting in ways I never felt as a cloud of lust obscured any thoughts of humility I had left. My mouth slightly parted as I began panting, moving my hips slowly in response to the stroking of this stranger's finger. Krissy was in a similar state of arousal, her breathy moans reverberating in this closet. The man stroked his finger faster and faster but then withdrew it.

"Mmmmm, definitely some of the tightest I've felt. That's promising." He said. "But before you think I'm a selfish man..." he trailed off as he nudged us around to face him. He then moved his whole hand up to our crotches through the corset. He grasped my firm sissyclit and began stroking it. This was new, a man like this had never done this for me before. My little member felt so small in his big hand. He could have stroked it with just a couple fingers. My hips began gyrating against his hand, wanting to feel his touch more.

"Oooooh," I moaned as my body tingled with sexual abandon. The feeling radiating from my crotch was one of pure hot pleasure. Strangely enough, as he stroked me I felt my asshole throb. It had a need, to be filled again. The desire from my whole seemed greater than that of my dicklet. My body shuddered as he stroked me more, and Krissy reached down and grabbed my hand again and looked over at me, her eyes gleaming in the darkness. We were both overcome with involuntary quivers through our bodies, thrashing against the wall behind us as we moaned together to the ministrations of this stranger.

But before we could squirt, this man abruptly stopped and tied us back up.

"I always like to sample the goods each year. But I shouldn't ruin my appetite." He then walked out the closet, leaving us there to gather our breath.

Krissy looked over at me, her face flushed. "Crazy, huh?"

"Yeah, crazy" I said, almost laughing at the insanity of this moment. We gathered ourselves up and walked back out the closet. We saw men groping our fellow Cheerbois throughout the house, taking casual feels of their budding breasts or thick asses. We were like freeuse dolls to be manhandled at the whim of these men.

Krissy started talking to one of the busy waitresses and I went over to admire a beautiful chandelier. Another man came up to me, this one a tall muscular black man.

"So I hear one of my partners has sampled your goods." He said, sipping on his whisky.

"Oh," I was blushing. "Yeah, I guess he did."

"Steven has a tendency to jump the gun. Always been that way, since college."

"It was fine. I mean, that's what I'm here for, right?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, that's right. The name's Darius Prince, by the way." He took my hand in his giant hand and shook it.

"Hi, Sir, Darius Sir. Do you want to ummm..." I don't know why I was about to say what I was about to say. I just felt this weird need to make this man satisfied. He had a dominant presence, and not just from his size. "Do you want to 'sample the goods' too?"

What the hell? Did did I just freely offer up my holes to this man? Without even being prompted to...

"That's a mighty nice offer, little sissy...Britney, is it?" He palmed the name on my choker. I nodded at that. "But I don't participate in these events. Never been my thing."

...I actually felt disappointment at that. Real, genuine disappointment. My asspussy was throbbing now, and for some reason I wanted this man to stick his finger...or something else...in me just like the last man. I needed male attention, now. My body was pulsing with arousal and I couldn't stop this feeling.

"Why...why not, can I ask?"

"I don't mess with sissies until they've fully embraced their transformation, fully embraced their identity."

"But I am a sissy." I said, without a hint of doubt. I wanted this man. I wanted his approval. What was wrong with me?

"You have the right spirit, that's true. But the body isn't yet complete, and I can tell you haven't given yourself over to the sissy life yet. You're still in the transition phase, I can sense that there's still doubt in you, there's still that boy-trying-to-be-a-man in you."

"But, no...I'm in this." I said, desperately. "I am a sissy, I've done...things."