Big U Pride Ch. 06b: Going Clear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you have, and that's great for you. Every act is a step in the right direction. But I have no interest in half-baked sissies. I've been in Hollywood for decades now, produced lots of big movies and I choose the actresses in each one. I know when someone just 'has it'. The same goes for sissies, I know when they've 'embraced it', when they're fully in. Your body just isn't there yet, and your soul is incomplete."

What the fuck? How was this guy just breaking me down like this?

"Fine...but how come you 'mess' with sissies? If you're in Hollywood, why don't you 'mess' with those hot starlets?"

He laughed at my tone. "Don't think that I don't. But sissies are irreplaceable."

"Not like those hot new 18-year-old actresses that Hollywood churns out each year?" I asked.

"They have their benefits, that's for sure. It's always good for business for me to have a new ingenue on my arm at every film premier. And they are often so...eager to please. But they have their limitations for men like men."

"Limitations?" I asked, wondering what downsides there could be to dating hot actresses.

Darius began walking as I followed him in my heels which, despite their absurd height, still had me standing feet small than him. "Yes, limitations. Too needy, to begin with. They're good for arm candy, helps the reputation and all that. And don't get me wrong, it's sometimes fun to brag about smashing on some new celeb girl. But they're using me just like I'm using them. All the new ones are on social media trying to get followers, too distracted by all that to be reliable."

He walked me to the bar area and leaned on it. "To be honest it gets tiring working to manage their personalities. And men like me have also tried out the trashy ones that just wanna party and fuck. Again, it's fun but they burn out quick. Before you know it they're in rehab."

"Can I ask something, Sir? My curiosity was piqued.

"Go ahead, Britney."

"Why would you want to spend time with, you know, sissies? You could have anyone."

"Good question." He took a second to think. "You know, a long time ago we had the Beta House but no Cheerbois. It was full of biological girls. Verified hotties, all true skanks too. They got similar training as you too, not as intense though." I examined his features, trying to guess what he meant by 'long time ago' since he couldn't have been older than 50.

"It worked out for a bit, a real good time for everyone. But then it all broke down. It started with a few accidental pregnancies, then some parents found out, and then a bunch of girls just spun out. They ended up spiraling out of control and took the program down with it. It was a shame, and we knew we were losing a huge asset to Big U and to men like me. But then one the Kappa alums had a brilliant idea and out of that spun the Cheerbois."

"But don't you men still prefer real girls?" I asked, my insecurities in plain view.

"Don't get me wrong, we will got our needs. But we need steady satisfaction and it's just gotten that much more difficult in recent years." He waved his hands, "with all this #MeToo stuff, and cancel culture and feminist protest after feminist protest...it became less safe to depend on pussy. But there's also something else about sissies. The Bull and Horns had used sissies for generations, but after the re-vamp it was like a whole new ballgame. First of all, there's no replacing the cock-hunger of a sissy, and their evolutionary need to submit to Alpha men is unrivaled. But mostly it was after the good doctor, that Kappa alum who re-made the Cheerbois, showed us the potential of sissies, that everything changed. It was like a whole new ballgame. We all had a safe and steady stream of extremely sexy sissy sluts ready to please us any time anywhere any way possible."

I was enthralled by his explanations. "But like, what about our...you know...our little parts that remind the world that we're not full feminine?"

"You know, a lot of sissies like you worry about that. Sure, ain't nothing like a real pussy but men like me actually enjoy seeing your little 'sissyclits'. It's a reminder of the natural order of things. It's a physical demonstration of your inferiority. It also seems to have some psychological effects on you, but I'm not the doctor."

One of the servers, those gowned up women who looked like they were straight out of a Maxim magazine, came by us and Darius took a champagne flute from the tray she held. As she walked away he commented to me.

"Just look at her, a real piece of ass right?"

I stared at her. She was amazingly gorgeous, with long blonde hair, full breasts that were tightly encased in her dress, impeccable makeup and facial features, and long luscious legs. She looked like a model.

"Would you believe that just a few years ago that sexpot was a boy named Charlie Langford?"

Wait, was he saying what I thought he was saying? "That's...a sissy?"

"One of the most famous, in fact. That right there is Coco Lovecock."

I knew that name. I remembered Anya told me about a Coco Lovecock, a former Cheerboi who went on to be with a pro quarterback.

"I know that name!" I exclaimed, trying not to be too loud.

"I bet you do, she's famous in our circles. What she did for those 49ers was truly legendary, but I'll leave that story for another day. She's exceptional, isn't she?"

I nodded, staring at that angel of a woman walking around the room serving drinks. "She's the hottest girl I've ever seen."

"Now you understand. Why would a guy like me want to be with some spoiled Hollywood star when I could have a sexual dynamo like Coco whenever and however I want, every fuckin day? And look how disciplined she is - we have the former Cheerbois come serve drinks at this initiation event every year. It's a nice way to revisit good old times, and it shows the new Cheerbois what they could be. She didn't even hesitate when we asked her to work tonight and flew her out here. Dedication to the sissy community, that is."

"But how is she like that?" I said, admiring her. She looked so, feminine. How was she not a real girl?

"Don't get me wrong, she's had a lot of work done. A lot. But that's the end result. Exquisite, truly exquisite."

I caught his drift. "You mean surgery?"

"Surgery, hormones, all sorts of medications, voice training. The works. She's gone through every sissy step in the books. But can you imagine being in her shoes? Aren't you wondering what it would be like to possess her looks, her grace, her magnetic sexual charm?"

He was spot on. A while ago I would have looked at someone like her and a part of me would have wondered what it was like to fuck her. But now, that feeling, that voice...it was silent. Instead, all I wanted to know was what would it be like to look like her and walk into a room of Alpha men. That power of being so stunningly gorgeous, so sexually confident that I could command the room of powerful men, to have them get aroused for me. One look from someone like her would get anyone hard in an instant. And instead of being the one to get hard, I wanted to know what it was like to be her, having that effect on others.

I wanted to know more, I wanted to hear more from Darius. He had such a presence, and he made me feel so...I don't know. I just wanted to be around him, I wanted to see what made him tick, I wanted to know how to be with him.

But then same woman from before stood back up on the staircase and made another announcement. She looked so...familiar. But I couldn't figure it out.

"It's time for the initiation ceremony, gentlemen. Take your initiant to the assigned rooms and wait for the offering."

I looked at Darius. "So you won't be joining tonight?" I knew what he would say, but I still hoped for a different answer.

"Britney, I wish you the best of luck tonight. But this is where I take my leave. A man like me lives by rules, and one of those rules is not to get involved with Cheerbois at this stage. I need to see more development before I take that opportunity."

I was actually crestfallen, truly feeling sad at not being able to spend more time with him. He had an aura, a mystique. And not to mention a physical dominance that made me want to be with him...and under him.

He walked away as another gorgeous waitress girl - or I guess, sissy - came around with a tray that held a small envelope. I took it and opened it, seeing it read:

"Room 20. Go down the red hall to the last door on the left. Remember to present yourself the proper sissy way."

The room as clearing out, the men having already disappeared. I saw Krissy reading her envelope and close it. We looked at each other and she gave me a thumbs up and then she went to look for her room. I felt alone, feeling more nervous by the second. But I also couldn't deny how worked up I was. After that incident in the closet, I was insanely horny and I needed...release.

It took me a few minutes to find the red hall until I spotted the hallway with red walls and old oil paintings lining it. I followed it down until I saw the door on the left labeled 'Room 20'. I grabbed the doorknob and gulped. Now or nothing. I'd already come this far and I wanted to know more.

When I entered I saw two men, wearing their masquerade masks and tuxes. One was older, probably mid-50s, while the other was my age. They were tall, muscular and imposing. They turned to look at me.

"Ah yes, the entertainment for tonight." Said the older one.

I remembered the instructions, about presenting myself. Recalling the Beta Pose that the Kappa cheerleaders had taught us at practice, I stepped so my legs were shoulder-width apart, then put my two hands in front of me with elbows straight and wrists up and out, showing my sissy tattoo. Then I tilted my head down and bent at the waist just slightly.

"Good little sissy," the older man said. "Knows her place. You see, Billy, this is how a sissy ought to present herself to an Alpha male like us."

The younger guy, who I now knew was named Billy, spoke up. "Wow, she's really something, didn't even say anything."

"Exactly," said the older man as he walked over to me and circled me. "This is why we invest so much in these Cheerbois. Discipline is everything with them."

The younger man came up to me and looked at my wrist. "Uncle Dirk, what does this tattoo mean?"

Did he just say 'Dirk'? Oh my god, could this be THE Dirk Diamond? Holy cow, this was one of the biggest donors to the school! He financed the wellness center for athletes, part of the football stadium, a bunch of buildings! He was one of the most famous alumni of Big U and now was one of the wealthiest men in the world. He was a bit of a celebrity too, always getting into scandals.

"First of all, I told you to just call me Dirk. My sister is your stepmom so we're not really related. Don't fuckin make this weird. But to answer your question, it's the official sissy symbol. It's there to signal to Alphas that this is a willing sissy for our use."

"That's so awesome." Billy said.

I held the position, staying in the Beta Pose as I felt Dirk squeeze my ass through the corset. It was like he was inspecting the goods, with the goods being me. It felt weird being objectified like this. But the grunts of approval I heard from him did made me feel so...special. I mean, this was Dirk Diamond after all!

"Let's get down to business, shall we?" Dirk said as he ushered Billy to sit on the bed across from me. "So, sissy Britney is it? Why don't you give us one of those Cheerboi cheers?"

My heart was racing, the anxiety of performing catching up to me. I rolled through the cheers we had learned and thought of one that I could do. They wanted a show, right? Well I could give them one. One that could impress Dirk Diamond of all people. It had to be wild, ridiculous and exaggerated.

I got into cheer position with my feet together and hands clasped about to clap. I heard Dirk say to Billy, "Just watch this, it's the fuckin' best."

"Ok!" I cheered. And then I did my cheer:

"Hi! I'm a sissy slut

Do what I want, I don't give a fuck

Show a titty, make a man nut!

Proud bitch, I smile when I suck!

Doesn't matter if your dick's cut

Always swallow, I hear it's good luck

Hi I'm a giant whore

Got boys and girls always at my door

Fuck everyone till I'm so sore!

Threesome, foursome, sometimes more!

Yeah I'm a world class ho

Get dick downed everywhere I go

I like it fast and slow

And I always got that post-nut glow!

1-2-3-4 I wanna be a whore!

5-6-7-8 Call me slut it feels great

1-2-3-4 I wanna be a whore!

5-6-7-8 I like my pussy ate!"

"Holy shit!" Billy said. "What a fuckin slut."

"That's nothing, just a preview of what they can do. Now, Britney, why don't you give us a little dance."

I felt on display, dressed in 7-inch stripper platforms and this sumptuous corset. Dirk must have turned on some music form his phone because the room filled the sounds of the song, "Freak" by Tyga.

The speakers started thumping with a strong beat as Tyga rapped, "I need a freak every day of the week. Put the legs in the air, put the legs in the air"

Dirk and Billy stared at me. I just thought, 'What the hell, this is how it has to be." And starting moving to the beat. I swayed my hips and left my hands up trying to look seductive. I turned around and shimmied my ass as Tyga rapped, "I need a freak, bounce to the beat." I then dipped to the floor, squatting with my legs apart so my ass looked juicy. The song went, "I need a freak wit' a big ass butt." And so I spanked my ass and giggled as I stood back up. I rolled my hands in my hair and twerked my ass, letting it jiggle for these two men.

When I turned back around to face them I saw that they had their cocks out. Two big, huge, thick cut cocks. And they were stroking them, their hands sliding over that generous man-meat. They were stroking it to me dancing. They were getting hard to me.

That just ramped me up more. Once my eyes had zeroed in on those stiffening pricks, I was lost. I was already salivating, my mouth quickly filling up with hot sticky spit. I was like a zombie, just staring dead-eyed at these men stroking for me.

"Go on girl, go on." Dirk said as he stroked for me.

I kept moving my hips, gyrating as I gawked at the cock show in front of me. Who was getting the better show - them or me? It was getting hard to tell as I gleefully stared at their stroke-fest.

I spread my legs, dropped my hips and swished my hair back up. I whipped my hair across his face as I tossed my head around and down. Then I spun around and popped my ass in front of them.

I started to get braver as I moved closer to the guys. The sight of their cocks all hard and angry for me made my knees weak. It was making me crazy because I knew they wanted me. When I first started dancing they were hard but now they were big, thick and hard. I went all out trying to be as sexy as possible. I popped my ass and dropped it down. I licked his lips when the song said, "Swallow on the meat, tell me if it's sweet. I like a freak, do it in the car leave cum on the seat." I bounced my ass like a freak when the song went, "Open up the door, I got a big ass key. Like a free tho', baby bend your knees. So nice, make her say please."

I knew that they were getting to their limits because Dirk moved further away from Billy on the bed, making space for me. I sensed what this meant so I came over and sat in between them. It was then that I realized that there had been a mirror behind me when I was dancing, and now I was facing it.

"I know what you want, Britney. Come get it." Dirk said.

My instincts took over, I reached over and grabbed his thick cock and started stroking. Fuck, that feeling of hot throbbing flesh, that immediate response of a cock twitching when I grabbed it. I could feel the life force pulsing through this thing.

I remembered I had another man who needed me. I looked over and Billy and with my left hand I grabbed his stiff prick and stroked it, enjoying the powerful thickness of his member. Looking up, I saw myself in the mirror stroking off these two men. I saw a gorgeous slut, pleasing two men at once. I recognized that the creature staring back at me was a powerful creature, capable of bringing immense pleasure into this world, and receiving immense pleasure in return. I was that creature. I was that hot slut pumping the hot cocks of Alpha men. This was me in all my glory.

I kept sliding my hands up and down, stroking nice and slow then furiously, the smooth sensation of my silky gloves easing the contact, all the while staring at myself in the mirror. I knew what I wanted, I knew what these men needed.

"May I?" I asked Dirk sweetly as I looked up at him. He nodded his head.

So I leaned over to Dirk's cock and gently mouthed his cockhead.

"Mmmmm" I moaned onto it. I wanted this so badly. My body was in heat and that feeling of hot flesh in my mouth was euphoric. I used my tongue to lick around the crown, enjoying the incomparable texture of a cockhead, the ridges gliding so perfectly against my tongue. Dirk's dick was thick as hell, like a whipped cream can.

I popped off Dirk's cock, making a lewd popping sound as I turned to my left to repeat my actions on Billy's thinner but long cock. I took a long wet lick up the underside of his hardon, as I pumped away at the same time. My tongue flickered around his large purple knob making it look like a shiny popsicle that I was clearly enjoying. Wet slurping and smacking sounds filled the room as I gave Billy a hot sloppy blowjob, compressing my lips tightly around his stiffening cock. I bobbed a few times on his cockhead, taking in just an inch or two of the shaft before pulling back.

I needed to see it. I leaned back up and stared back in the mirror, seeing my lipstick just slightly smeared, a thin streak of drool on my cheek. I knew what I would have said months ago had I seen the sight in front of me. I would say, "What a lucky pair of guys, getting that hot slut to suck them off" But now I thought, "What a lucky slut that is, getting two big cocks to play with. Look at sexy they think she is, how hard they got for her."

And I knew the truth, thinking "That lucky slut is me. I get to enjoy the attention of these men because they know I'm sexy and seductive."

I repeated my moves, alternating between the two taking gentle sucklings of their cocks for a few minutes before realizing I needed a better angle. I reluctantly gave up the view in the mirror and got down on my knees in front of them. As I did, they each ditched their pants and underwear, just sitting there in their tux shirt and jacket.

I looked up at these men and my body just filled with emotional butterflies as I witnessed their approval of my actions. I grabbed their cocks, one in each hand and continued stroking them, wanting them to feel as euphoric as I did. I aimed Dirk's thick dick down at my mouth and made a big 'O' face as I stuffed myself on his meat. Up and down my pretty head went, bobbing on the stiff boner till it hit the back of my throat.

"Hmmmnff!" I gagged slightly, though that didn't keep me from sucking him more.

I released my head off of him and kept stroking as I turned my attention to Billy's cock. I leaned forward over it and swirled my tongue around the whole length then looped over the flared knob to lap up the prick juices bubbling up from his balls. I grasped the cock firmly around the root and jacked hard and fast, beating that meat straight into my mouth.

I was in cloud nine, my inhibitions melting away as I disappeared into this feeling I could only describe as sissy bliss. I was the center of attention for these men, a cock tease that captured their full attention. And their cocks and their pleasure were the center of my universe now. Everything else in the world didn't matter in that moment.