Big U Pride Ch. 06b: Going Clear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rotated back and forth, taking each in my mouth at a time while trying to remember to stroke the other at the same time. I made sure to give special attention to each of their nut sacks too, remembering what Dr. Dickinson had instructed me. As I nibbled at Dirk's sack, I thought about all the cum in there waiting for me. I thought about how I needed to earn it, to coax it out.

I then leaned back to take a breath as I continued sliding my silk-covered hands exquisitely up their shafts, massaging their fat leaking knobs. It was at that moment that I realized how hard my sissyclit was, the little nubbin firm as a rock. But more noticeable somehow was the feeling of need coming from my ass, my sphincter spasming every time I felt a cock throb for me. It was like a reflex, I didn't even know it was happening but it kept spasming over and over. It had a mind of its own.

Then Dirk said to Billy, "I think it's time you were properly initiated into the Bull and Horns, kid." He then stood up and moved to the foot of the giant bed. That meant my hand slipped off his cock, eliciting an automatic whimper from me.

"Ok, sure Uncle Dirk." Billy said as he did the same, leaving both my hands empty. I was still on my knees as I looked at the standing at the foot of the bed.

Dirk pointed at the armless chaise lounge by the window. "Sissy, get up there." He said. My mind went blank and all I could think was that I must follow his instructions because he was the Alpha and I was the sissy. And part of my mind told me that if I followed his demands he would let me have at his cock again. I stood up and walked over to the chaise and sat on it.

"Not like that, hands and knees like you belong." Dirk said as he walked over to the chaise lounge too. I did as instructed, getting on my hands and knees so that my upper body was elevated on the higher part of the curved chaise.

"Much better." He said, which stirred feelings of utter happiness in my mind. I was practically panting with lust.

Dirk then came behind me, spanked my asscheek (making me yelp!) and untied the bow holding the flap over my ass. From this angle, one could see not just my ass but the lower part of my sissybits. I felt shame at that idea, worried it would bring me pain and judgment from men.

"Hold on Uncle Dirk, this 'she's a 'he'!" Billy said. I was awash with embarrassment now. Fear gripped me as I pondered what Billy would do to me.

Dirk came up next to me and squeezed my ass, making me moan. "What the fuck did you think a 'sissy' was, you dolt?" He said to Billy. "And don't call this a 'he'. A sissy is a finely tuned creature. She is trained and re-made to serve us Alphas. I promise you, once you take a sissy, you'll wonder why you wasted so much time on some real women."

A perverse feeling of pride crept up in my chest hearing Dirk stand up for me. He continued, "More importantly, this is Bull and Horns tradition. This sissy isn't yet fully transformed yet, still got some progress to make. And while she's not a 'he', there's some masculinity left in her. It's the duty of Bull and Horns members to remove it."

Billy thought this over, inspecting my body as he did. I looked back to see him admiring my ass discretely. "Remove the masculinity? How?"

Dirk smiled, "The best way possible: you fuck it out of her."

My anus literally winked when I heard him say that. It needed to be filled, I couldn't lie to myself anymore. Dirk chuckled, "I think she likes that idea. Bitch is practically in heat."

"I'm done wasting time, kid. It's now or never. Do you want to be in the Bull and Horns or not?"

"I...I do, Uncle Dirk." Billy said.

"Then do your duty as an Alpha and fuck this sissy in the ass. If you ain't up to the task, then get the fuck out. I have plenty of ways I can use this slut."

"Ok, fine, I'll do it." Billy said. Dirk then passed him a bottle of lube which Billy used to slather his cock up with. He then took his position behind me and grabbed my ass with two hands. Dirk got next to me and squirted the bottle over the crack of my ass, letting the warming oil cascade down my asshole.

I took a deep breath in, knowing what would come next. Billy lined his cock up with my hole and nudged the tip in, making me groan out loud. It wasn't the roughest entry, but not the smoothest either. Luckily he stopped for a second and I got used to the new entrant. He then make small fucking motions as he eased more of his cock into me back passage.

My mind went through hoops as I felt the invader take my asshole. This was only the second man I'd had in my asshole and the first had been someone that I had an emotional connection with. This, on the other hand, felt like fucking. And to my surprise, it made me go just as wild. I was something to be used by these men, a hot piece of ass, a couple of holes that could give them pleasure. That thought should have made me recoil in disgust and shame, but instead it riled me on. It made me want to be a better slut! I wanted to be a creature of pleasure, a succubus of delight!

He wiggled the head in and out a bit before pressing a few more inches in. I took slow, deep breaths as Billy pushed in and pulled out before gripping the sides of my ass and pushing in a few more inches. I relished in this feeling of getting filled as electricity shot up and down my back. Billy held his cock half of the length in me for a few seconds before thrusting in and out again. With Professor Steele it had taken a bit before the pain morphed into pleasure. But for some reason, this time I didn't have to wait long at all. Once the discomfort from the pressure set in, it went away quickly. I was left at first with that fantastic sensation of being filled, but then it was like my nerve endings all came alive. It was as if they were excited to be energized again, starved for attention for so long.

I let out a dragged out moan, cooing an "Aaaaaah" as Billy's long cock sank into the spongy walls of my ass. He speared his cock into my quivering hole, starting to pick up the pace.

"So what do you think? Feels good to Alpha this shit up, right?" Dirk asked.

"I...I'm not gonna lie." Billy said between breaths as he thrust back and forth into me. "This feels fuckin amazing!"

I wasn't yet wrapped up in my own feelings to not register what he said. Pride washed over me as he bucked in my hole. He started thrusting faster and my mouth went loose, hanging agape as I took the full force of his cock.

"Damn straight, son." Dirk replied. "But you ain't a full Bull and Hornsman until you mark her. Fill 'er up."

I was getting wrapped up in Billy's fucking when I felt something bump against my lips. My eyes had been closed and when I opened them I saw Dirks standing at the front of the chaise with his cock level with my mouth. I did what was instinctual and opened my mouth wide. Dirk slid his cock in and I wrapped my lips around him, trying to coordinate with the rocking back and forth my body was doing from Billy's thrusts.

And just like that I was in the middle of a spit-roast.

As Billy picked up his pace, I was rocked back and forth between these two fat dicks. I was literally full of cock.

AND I WAS LOVING IT.

When I didn't think it could get any better, Billy bottomed out in my ass, his long spear probing my insides rapidly as his pelvis made smacking sounds against my ass each time he pounded into me.

"To the fuckin' hilt!" Billy shouted in celebration. "Ima give it to her good."

"Good man!" Dirk shouted back as they kept grunting and thrusting into me. "True Bull and Hornsman if I ever seen one. Remember, this sissy can handle a lot more than a typical girl can. Use her for what she's trained for."

I don't know why that comment triggered me, but it set me off in an unexpected way. I felt like my hormones were raging hard then, like I was being controlled by them. Maybe it was the higher doses, maybe it was just the changes deep inside me that I couldn't control. It didn't matter anymore, I was on cloud nine and I didn't want to come back down. This was better than anything I'd ever experienced before, being rocked between the cocks of these two well-endowed men as they pillaged my holes.

"YES! USE ME! USE ME!" I shouted at both of them after letting Dirk's cock out of my mouth.

"Oh shit, she's got fuckin' moxy, don't she?" Dirk said. He steadied my head between his hands and started sliding his cock back inside. The two of them matched rhythm as they went deeper and deeper into me. I was just a playtoy for them, just an object to be used not just for pleasure but for this Bull and Horns initiation. I was being used as a symbolic sacrificial cow. I was like a sacred offering. I thought about Dr. Dickinson's stories of ancient sissies and their importance to society.

"Uncle Dirk, this ass..." Billy moaned as he slammed into me, matching the pace of Dirk. "Fucking unbelievable. I don't know if I can hold on for long."

Dirk kept thrusting into my mouth, but not too violently so I didn't have to worry about breathing technique. It was like a calming presence having his cock in my mouth. I could suck on it as I handled the excitement on my ass.

"Don't hold yourself back, kid. This ain't like some real girl who wants to get her pleasure before you. She's here for YOUR pleasure and YOURS alone!" Dirk said. I was rocking at a vigorous pace between these guys. My sissyclit was leaking steadily. I could feel a sissygasm building, this one taking longer to happen than any other. But it kept building and building and I knew that it would crest at a point higher than anything I'd ever experienced. But I was reminded of something, my mental reflexes kicking in. My subconscious reminded me that my purpose wasn't to gain pleasure myself. It was to give pleasure. My pride, my joy, my being...dedicated to that one sacred purpose of bringing pleasure to Alphas. And I could tell these men were enjoying me. I was utterly and totally full of dick, and I enjoyed not just that irreplaceable sensation of having live cock in me (two of them!) but the existential satisfaction of knowing they were pleased with me. Two separate Alpha men were pleased with me!

"Oh fuck! Here it comes, take it, take it all!" Billy shouted abruptly. He thrust his cock into me to the hilt and let loose, spraying his hot cum into me in several strong bursts. "Ooooh fuuuuuuu!" He shouted out as he reached his peak. He gave a few weaker pumps before his member started to soften inside me.

Dirk slowly slid his cock out of my mouth, letting me take a deep breath. Billy also stepped back, his cock slipping out of my ass.

The feeling of emptiness overtook me, that deep sadness of no longer being filled. It was like a profound loneliness that I didn't want to last. But it was matched my a separate feeling of feeling whole in a new way - it was that primal satisfaction of knowing I had emptied the balls of an Alpha using my body. I felt this vibrant glow within me, probably the result of having cum deposited deep into me. My boipussy quivered now, not in pain or soreness but in a happy jitter.

"Now we have a new Bull and Hornsman." Dirk said as he went over and slapped Billy on the back. "Proud of you, Billy."

"Thanks, thanks." Billy said, huffing as if he was still catching his breath.

"You're gonna do great things in the Society, I just know it." Dirk said as Billy walked to the bed and sat on it. Dirk continued, "But let me show you what an experienced cocksman can do. It takes practice, lots of it. And these sissies here are here to help you with that. It's why I always keep mine close."

'His' sissy? I thought in the haze of my post-fuck mind.

Dirk then walked up behind me and without warning slipped his cock into my ass.

"OH!" I shouted out at the abrupt act.

"You see, unlike girls these sissies just take it without complaint." He spoke as he started thrusting. Luckily Billy's cock had opened my ass up and his cum was lubricating me in my deepest parts. "They don't give you bullshit excuses about their periods, their mood, their work, their sleep. None of that. Sissies are always ready to serve, always read to give it up. They absolutely love it!"

He started fucking me with aggressive strokes, his hips slamming against my ass each time making a loud slapping noise each time. I winced at first but the feeling of being so thoroughly fucked was making me climb that sissygasm mountain again. I just wanted to hold on and ride this feeling all the way to the top.

"Isn't that right, sissy Britney? You live to serve Alphas, don't you?" He shouted at me as he pounded me hard.

I was almost lost to the bliss of being deep-licked that I at first didn't register his question. But I was just lucid enough to answer, "Yes Sir!" in a breathless tone.

"I don't think the kid heard you. Tell him! Look at him in the eyes and tell him!" Dirk exclaimed without letting up on his thrusts.

Turning my head to see Billy sitting on the bed, I could see my reflection in the mirror behind him. My lipstick was smudged and mascara slightly running, but I still looked like a knockout. And my eyes gave me a look like I was in a daze of pleasure. I could see the reflection of Dirk's cock hammering into my ass, and from this angle it looked absolutely massive. I was bewildered that I was fitting it all into me.

And I couldn't help but acknowledge that the whole scene playing out in the mirror looked like it was straight out of a porn. This corseted tart being fucked hard as another man watched. I was the main feature, the ingenue in the breakout role.

"I love serving Alphas like you!" I said to Billy. Dirk then started giving me deep hard strokes at a slower pace. That made me punctuate the next sentence I said to Billy. "Giving. you. pleasure. is. my. PURPOSE!" I yelped that last word as Dirk slammed into me.

"Holy shit." Billy said as he witnessed me and Dirk go at it. "Un-fucking-believable."

"Well you better believe it, kid." Dirk said. "This is now all yours as a Bull and Hornsman. Check your phone."

Billy pulled out his phone and looked at it. "There's a new app on it - Cheerboi App?"

"That's right, kid." Dirk said, slowing his thrusts. That gave me the chance to catch my breath. "Any time you have the need, just open that up and you can find a sissy near you on campus. You can even tell them what you want them to wear, how to look. They'll meet you any time, any where. Drop of the motherfuckin' hat."

"I'm putting this in my favorites!" Billy said excitedly. Meanwhile I had grown impatient at Dirk's slow pumps. I had been approaching sissygasm territory and I didn't want to lose that. I gripped the chaise and started bucking back, throwing my ass back on his cock to get more.

Dirk laughed, "The slut's really in heat!" He started picking up the pace thankfully and he leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You did good tonight, sissy Britney. Now get your reward."

With that, he started pumping into me with a renewed fury. "Sometimes you just gotta tame 'em right and good!" He was slamming into me but somehow maintaining his control, his strokes direct and intentional. I couldn't believe the feeling of his fat cock slamming into me and I started grunting from the pleasure.

"Ugh...uhng.oh God, yes...oh fuck, ugh..." over and over I moaned out. Dirk had a tireless energy, hammering into my boipussy relentlessy.

"Who's pussy is this?" Dirk said.

"Yours!" I moaned aloud. That's when Dirk grabbed my ponytail and started jackhammering into me with even more horsepower. He pulled my head back so that his face was towering over mine. I could see the veins in his neck popping, his face turning a shade of red as he went into sexual overdrive.

"I said - Whose pussy is this?" He demanded.

I screamed up at him, "THIS IS YOUR PUSSY, SIR!!! YOU OWN THIS PUSSY!!!!"

His lips curled into a grin as he loosened up on my ponytail, but kept holding it as he bucked, moving his cock rapidly in and out of me, the rounds of flesh slapping resounding through the room. The sensations were incredible, the intensity of the experience so vivid. I had never experienced such pleasure ever before, the feeling of being completely dominated, the feeling of my hole being treated to such cocksmanship. I was struggling to breath but somehow I felt so alive! I was overdosing on pleasure, my sissygasm in sight but somehow never cresting. And all I had to do was let this man take me as he wished, it was that easy! I was seeing stars and bright flashes of light, my conscious brain lit up like never before as endorphins must have rushed at breakneck speed through my nerve endings. I didn't want this feeling to end!

"FUCK...FUCK MY PUSSY, PLEASE DADDY! TAKE ME, OWN THIS ASS!" I screamed with all the air in my lungs.

"YOU WANT THIS NUT, DON'T YOU SISSY? DO YOU DESERVE MY CUM?" He yelled back.

My insides were being shuffled all about by his expert fucking. This was off-the-charts good and it made my soul, my inner spirit feel both utter delight and deep disappointment - the disappointment of wishing I had realized that I could have had this experience earlier had I recognized my sissyness. Why didn't I do this every night? Every damn minute? I could have been on my hands and knees letting Alphas give me this out-of-this-galaxy pleasure. Nothing, nothing, absolutely NOTHING could match the fan-fucking-tasting feeling of being full of cock in this exquisite way.

"PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HOT CUM, SIR! I NEED IT, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. SEED ME, SIR, PLEASE!!! I'VE BEEN SUCH A GOOD CUMSLUT FOR YOU!"

He bottomed out so good into me, his cock touching those spaces in me that no man had been in before. It was like his cock was sending signals straight up to my brain, giving it permission to achieve even greater heights of ecstasy. He didn't slow up at all, giving my ass all that it's worth as he grunted. And I was just along for the ride.

"THEN TAKE IT!" He yelled as he grabbed my hips in a tight death-grip and power-fucked away with terrible ferocity.

I screamed out, "OH DADDDYYYYYYY" as I felt an eruption take off inside me, one that had been building up all night and couldn't be contained any longer. I was practically seizing, spasming out of control as my muscles tensed and relaxed over and over and a divine fire exploded in my gut and chest.

"FUCKIN' PRIME ASS SISSY PUSSY!" He roared as his searing hot cum absolutely drenched my insides. That just made me convulse more, now not just with this pure physical orgasm but the added pleasure of knowing I had made this Alpha cum. That was the kicker, the extra special sauce of having that un-paralleled feeling of Alpha cum rocketing into my sissypussy, scalding my insides at it made its place in its natural and rightful home. That's what capped this off-the-charts fuckfest, the sissygasm of my short life.

And that was also the last thing I remembered. I blacked out. Well, before my brain shut down I remember hearing Dirk saying to Billy, their voices faint as the lights flickered in my brain.

"It's biology, Billy. Just the natural order of things...Just see how happy she is now. Even sleeping she can't get rid of that shit-eating grin. That's the look of a sissy fulfilling their purpose."

I dreamed of floating in a lake, of looking up at the sky and feeling peace. I dreamed of being lifted into the heavens and absorbed into the stars.

When I woke up, the room was empty. I was on the bed, which I didn't remember going to. The guys must have carried me there. How chivalrous.

I rubbed my eyes and turned over. My ass was sore but it didn't hurt. Rolling off the bed I looked up at the mirror. My face still looked precious, the makeup not ruined. My hair was a little tussled, but otherwise still dolled up nicely. I turned to the side and saw the flap on the back of my corset had been tied back up, but there were several wet stains on the corset. That's when I felt a slow leak from my hole. That's when I remembered that I was carrying within me the loads of two Alpha men.