All Comments on 'Big U Pride Ch. 07: The Vow'

by latinarita4

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing! The ultimate sissy epic.

Tymak8Tymak810 months ago

Masterpiece!!

sissybbclover69sissybbclover6910 months ago

This is one of the best sissy stories i have ever read. It was great to see these gurls all come together at the end and find there new daddies. I would love to see some possible side stories of some of the other sissies. I love Jada, she is such a firecracker!

snornsnorn10 months ago

I've been looking forward to this for so long! Amazing story, beautiful ending. All the stars. 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This should be required reading for every sissy! You perfectly captured the true essence of sissy hood in each and every one of those cheerbois. Bravo!

LitWarriorLitWarrior10 months ago

Thank you for this series!!!!

liarliarsson2liarliarsson210 months ago

glad glad glad to have found this series. Enjoyed it and most of the changes along the way.

ajdehooghajdehoogh10 months ago
One of the best!

Hell of a series! Hope you re-visit Brit at some point....but very good job!

A

BCaSoHBCaSoH9 months ago

Looks like you got over that writer's block!

And just I was about to send you all my 'helpful' ideas.

But it's ok, you've done a great job with this ending, it's got next to everything I was hoping for.

My only quibble is I'd have liked a bit more detail about Britney's porn scenes so maybe there could be 'One day in the life of a sissy pornstar' somewhere in the near future.

But that's 3 years of your life, time for a deep breath.

And then next year's intake (maybe the next protaganist could be the opposite of Britney, a young man who's excited by everything about the Big U sissification process).

Congratulations and a big hug.

SwissSciGuySwissSciGuy9 months ago

It is truly rare that a story succeeds both as porn and as erotic literature. You nailed it. I will always remember this story and it will be my top recommendation to anyone interested in this genre. Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you'll write next!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

when will you start a new story

a14000000a140000005 months ago

Oh wow what a Journey! Tx u tx u tx u!!!

ratsch18ratsch184 months ago

By fat one of the best sissy stories out there. I really enjoyed the development and the fact that there is not only one character undergoingt the transformation, but many. Keep it up. I would love to read more stroes from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlatinarita4@latinarita4
NEW SERIES ALERT!!! Check it out! Big U universe meets FBW!!! It's been a long wait but more Cheerboi entertainment await you... I really want to hear from ALL of you! Tell me what you like, what you didn't like, what you want to see! I live for the comments and feedback...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES