Big U Pride Ch. 07: The Vow

Story Info
Series finale. Brit yearns for a sissy future.
47.5k words
4.8
8.4k
18

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is it, the final chapter in the Big U. Series, or 'The Cheerboi Saga' as I like to call it. I am so appreciative to all the fans who have written with ideas, comments, and praise. You all inspire me to be a better writer and to keep the creative juices flowing. I am so sorry it took this long to write this chapter. I wish I could blame life, but really I struggled to say goodbye to these characters and this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter and feel it puts the perfect bow to the series. If you haven't checked out the other chapters, you really should read those before reading this. Fans will notice how I weaved those pieces into here, especially the prefaces ;).

As always, PLEASE COMMENT AND EMAIL ME!

Without further delay, here it is.

The final chapter of Big U Pride. Ch.7 The Vow

__________________________________________________________

The overhead speakers blared, "15 minutes until we start shooting!"

I sat at my makeup table, making the final touches to my eyelashes as I stared intently into the lighted mirror. Perfect! I stood up and straightened out my outfit, patting down the wrinkles. I wanted to look perfect for this shot, everyone on set was waiting for this scene to start shooting.

I heard a knock at the door and spoke out, "Come in!"

He came in, looking so handsome and important in his custom-tailored suit. Only the best for him. He strode over to me with that unmistakable ease and confidence before standing next to me, looking at my visage in the mirror, taking me all in.

"You've outdone yourself, Britney." He said.

"Thank you, Sir!" I said, acting all perky, so enthused by his flattery.

"Truly, just utter perfection. How do you feel?"

I took a deep breath, "Nervous, that's for sure. I don't know if I can do this scene."

"Of course you can, darling. You were born to play this role. Do you want to run lines together?"

I stared at the script sitting on the makeup table, well-worn from my focused study. "Thank you Sir, but I think I have them memorized. It's not the lines, anyways, I'm pretty good at dialogue now. It's just...this scene, the emotional weight of it...it just feels so raw, you know?"

"I get it," He said, stroking my long blonde hair. "This is the culmination of sorts, isn't it? This won't be easy, but I think the best roles are the ones that challenge you, the ones that make you confront your own identity."

He was so wise. "You're probably right. I'm afraid of what the fans will think though..."

"The fans?" He scoffed. "They'll practically be throwing cash at the screen! This is what they've been clambering for!"

I looked up at him, "So long as You think is the right thing to do."

He put his hand under my chin and tilted it up to look at him, "I would never steer you wrong, Britney. I am responsible for you after all, aren't I?"

I nodded into his hand. I wrapped my hand around his, admiring that tattoo on my wrist I got in college. The circle with the feather duster for the arrow. It felt like so long ago.

The overhead speaker rang out, "Cast to set! Cast to set!"

"It's time," He said.

__________________________________________________________

3 years earlier...

"So that's how we can optimize the circuit, it's just a matter of rearranging some of these charges here." Professor Steele said, pointing up at the board with a long telescopic pointer, staying seat at his desk.

"Any questions?" he asked. He reached below his desk and did something that the students couldn't see. The whole desk was covered and the students had started wondering why the Professor had stayed seated for the whole class.

"Professor Steele could you show us on the board how you calculated the launch velocity? I don't fully understand how you got there."

Professor Steele made a shifting motion in his seat, but didn't even try to get up. "That's a great question, Steve. Why don't you check with one of our T.A.s on the way out and you can set up some extra time to review that material. Anyone else?"

The class was confused, Professor Steele was always up to run equations on the board and wax poetically about how brilliant his equations were. Today he just remained in the chair, seemingly distant as he lecture almost without purpose. He was sweating despite the raging A.C., and would sometimes pound the desk furiously at random points in sentences. His mind seemed like it wasn't focused on class at all.

I wasn't confused at all about this predicament. Professor Steele was a hard man to distract, an imposing and imperial figure in the classroom. It must have taken something really powerful to distract him.

Like a warm mouth wrapped around his thick hard cock. It wasn't my fault, really. Professor Steele had texted me on the CheerBoi App that morning saying he had just gotten back from a conference and hadn't gotten his rocks off for a whole week and needed my services. A whole week!? I couldn't fathom the idea! That seemed so painful and just...unjust for an Alpha male like him! He needed me right away, but had to teach back to back classes that morning. I wasn't going to let stop me!

I met him in the classroom before students showed up. To say his eyes light up when he saw me was an understatement! It was like the look that drowning victims must give their rescuers. He NEEDED me! I didn't delay, I immediately got under his desk and got to work! When I whipped out his cock I made sure to also release his balls, giving them a gentle bounce with my palm. They were so full! How could he have stayed this way for a week!? It's just unsafe.

Now, 30 minutes later, I continued my slurping on his knob. Professor Steele had given his prepared lecture from his desk, trying to keep steady and level-headed as I worked him over. Luckily he showed a video demonstration in the middle of the session so that the volume drowned out the noise of my slurping and gurgling. I knew that he had a raging case of Blue Balls and probably would have erupted had I started aggressively, but I wanted him to enjoy my ministrations. After all, he deserved this nice long treatment after not having anyone to relieve him for a week! Plus, I had nowhere to go, being stuck under the desk while class was in session!

To be honest, I actually enjoyed this kind of treatment. Yes, it's fun to get a guy's rocks off quickly every now and then, to show him how good I was. But this was the truly the way I prefer it. I got to take my time, almost lazily and achingly stroking him, enjoying the warmth emanating from his dick. I relished the opportunity to just feel him expand in my hands, to feel his pulse through his cock. I slowly licked around his crown - it truly was a 'crown', a mark of his royalty, his Alpha kingship over sissies like me. Then I opened my mouth wide, tilted his cockhead down and swallowed an inch or two. I just let it sit there, twirling my tongue around him. Mmmmm, it just felt so warm. I would take another inch or two in, enjoying that stretch as he hardened in my mouth. Hardened for me. Nothing - well almost nothing - felt better than this feeling of nice hard thick cockflesh filling my mouth. It was like my form of meditation. I went to another plane, another dimension. Just thoughtless and carefree, taking care of my man as my tongue explored the rough terrains of his turgid cock. Paradise...

It only got better when he brought his hand down and pet me on the head. It was his signal for 'Well done, girlie'. It made me feel so good! So confident, so whole!

Those thoughts, the ones that used to plague me day in and day out. They were distant now, but I would still get them. Under that desk, sucking off my professor as he approvingly pat me on the head...I got one of those THOUGHTS. I remembered when I was a student sitting in those chairs, trying to comprehend the complex math and science that I never really loved but felt I had to learn. I remembered taking copious notes, worrying if I was getting all the information, worrying about how I was going to do all that homework, how I was going to pass that test. The dread of wondering if one slip-up would lead to an F. I used to be one of them, just like those students who were fixated on Professor Steele's every word, desperate for his approval.

Now...well now I had his approval. It wasn't, of course, from being able to solve some unsolvable equation or from my brilliant ideas on aerodynamics. It was approval for being the sissy slut who was always ready and willing to get him off and earn his cum. That pat on the head was the approval. That look he gave me when he saw me walk in, me dressed in a short tartan skirt, a tight white blouse and a tiny pink backpack full of sissy necessities (my bejeweled phone, lube, hair ties, thongs, mouthwash, buttplugs, poppers, etc.)...that was approval. He gave it to me. These students were desperate for it, and he gave it to ME.

The THOUGHTS invaded my mind. Was this wrong? Did I make a mistake becoming a Cheerboi? Should I not have transformed myself into this sissy? Had I fallen off the cliff?

His cock twitched in my mouth, some precum leaking out. It woke me from my reverie, pushing that THOUGHT out of my mind for the moment. I had a job to do. I re-doubled my efforts, for some reason I now wanted to give him more. I practically gagged myself, swallowing his entire length. My nose nuzzled against his trim pubes as I deep-throated him.

That's when he made a groaning sound aloud. I can only imagine the look on his students' faces! I probably should have slowed down, backed off, given him a minute to re-group and not make a fool of himself in class. But I guess I was spurred on more, it motivated me.

It reminded me of a truth that Lana had taught me, one of the TRUTHS. This was one of my new powers, this ability to use my body to affect powerful men. They needed the belief that they had power over me, it reinforced their own sense of strength. And while they did exert a power over me, they underestimated my power over them. With just a slight move I was able to get Professor Steele to look foolish in front of the whole class. And he's the one that had messaged me that he needed me to get him off, he was desperate for me. Some would interpret me as a floozy, rushing across campus to serve this man's sexual appetites. Others, as Lana had instilled in me, would see this as a power that I had...a PUSSY POWER.

"How about, uhh...." Professor Steele said, sounding like he was struggling to focus on his words. "Why don't we umm...call that a day? It's a beautiful day outside and you all need time to study for finals, so let's just say class dismissed, why don't we?"

I didn't hear students packing up or moving.

"Yes! Class dismissed everyone! Goodbye!" The students were probably confused why he said 'Goodbye' and just remained seated there. But after a few seconds I heard the sound of backpacks being zipped up and desks being moved aside. The classroom door swung open and shut a bunch of times, I could heard the squeaky hinges as I stayed on my knees and bobbed gently on Professor Steele's cock. I lapped up the sweet precum it was offering me, savoring its goodness. Every man has a different taste, and I've always loved Professor Steele's. Manly but sweet. Despite his muscular frame, he was a vegan and I could tell he ate a lot of pinneapple.

Just when I thought the room was empty, one last student came up to him. "Professor Steele, I was just wondering if you had a minute to look over the propulsion mechanism I mocked up here-"

Before she could continue, Professor Steele spoke up, "Madeline, I appreciate your enthusiasm but I've said over and over that you can't get extra-credit for doing extra work. Please, just go and study for the final!"

I thought I heard her sniffle and maybe start to cry as the classroom door opened and shut quickly as she scurried away in shame.

Skank! She thought she could impress Professor Steele like that? Nice try. I sucked harder on his dick, my cheeks hollowing.

Then a rush of light into my dark crawlspace. Professor Steele backed up in his chair and was looking down on me.

"You naughty slut! Were you trying to make me slip up and look like a fool!"

I innocently put a finger to my cheek and acted all surprised, "Who? Me? No Sir, I would never do that!" I crawled forward to close the gap and sat back up on my knees, then grabbed his cockshaft with both hands. I stroked him up and down emphatically.

With each strong stroke I said each word, "I. Would. Never!" I pumped him faster, "Are you saying that little me could have distracted a powerful man like you?" I smiled and winked as I licked his piss-slit.

"Oh fuck...goddamnit that's good. You know, you almost gave me way. Can you imagine the number of parents phone calls I would have had to field if the students found out I had you sucking me off under my desk during class?"

I giggled, "Professor Steele, can you blame me? I missed your cock so much! Maybe I got a little...over-enthusiastic." I dove down and smothered myself in his balls, my tongue lapping away.

"Shiiiiiiiit yes. Well my cock missed you! I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time I was away. The conference just dragged on, all these people trying to impress me with their proposals. Was I impressed by any of them? Hell no."

I licked my way up his ballsack and up his shaft to his cockhead and gave it a kiss before looking back up at him. "Do I impress you, Sir?"

He chuckled and stroked my long blonde hair, folding a strand behind my ear. "Britney, you've impressed me from Day 1. I'm so proud of you."

The THOUGHTS receded at that moment, into the horizon. The TRUTHS took over. This Alpha male was impressed by me, he was proud of me, I had pleased him, I had impressed him, I was worthy of him!

I stroked him faster. "That skank who came up to you after class. Does she impress you?"

"Madeline? My god, I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. She's a smart student, haven't seen her screw up a test question yet. But fuck she is annoying! She won't get far being a brown-noser like that. I'll be giving her an A in the class just so she stops coming up to me."

I stroked him and looked at him. "An A, huh? But you'll give me a D, right? All of the D?" I smiled, knowing he'd catch my draft.

"You know I will, Britney. In fact, I have a whole load that's been waiting all week for you. Are you ready for it? I think you've earned it."

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" I said, meaning it. I took his cock back in my mouth and bobbed on him furiously. This was my load, I earned it!

"Oh fuck, here we go. Back up, girl." He said. I reluctantly popped off his cock as he grasped it. I looked up at him, trying to look sultry and licking my lips. I knew what he wanted.

"Give it to me, paint your sissy cumslut! I deserve this!" I meant it. I was like a hunter who scored his kill. This was mine, I earned it.

He grimaced as he stroked violently, his cockhead flaring. He shut his eyes tight and groaned, throwing his head back.

The explosion of cum was historic. Rope after rope of hot white cum shot out of his slit, the first few landing on my tongue, his essence being absorbed into my tastebuds. He jerked to the side though and his cum started shooting at my cheeks, then my forehead, then my chin. I moved my head, like I was chasing a moving target, so that he was aimed at my mouth again. But he just kept shooting so I just clamped my lips down over his cockhead, letting his hot seed expand in my mouth, filling it up. Just when I thought he was going to literally drown me in his semen, he slowed to a trickle. I sat back and swallowed what was in my mouth, letting the creamy goodness slide down my gullet.

Professor Steele caught his breath as I licked up the ooze that was still dribbling out of his dick. When that stopped I just sat back on my haunches and playfully used my finger to capture and lick up the cum that was on my cheeks and forehead.

"You missed a spot," he said, patronizingly pointing out that I had left the cum that remained on my chin.

"I know...can you blame a girl for wanting to keep a souvenir?" He laughed at that, before standing up and helping me back onto my feet. My knees felt wobbly, a little sore too. He steadied me, taking that chance to grab my ass as he did. Cheeky!

"I needed that, I swear. Remind me not to leave town for that long again and not bring you with me."

"Do you mean that?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? Of course! I can just imagine the looks on people's faces when they see me roll up with a hot piece like you. Now with your new enhanced body and all? I probably wouldn't get any work done though!"

I laughed. He was right, after I came back from Dirk's plastic surgeon in the Gulf, guys couldn't keep their eyes off of me. I looked like a real girl, despite the little sissyclit that I retained, all caged up still after all these weeks.

"But there's no way the Kappa girls would let me take you away for a whole week, you have your responsibilities here. Speaking of which, I bet you have other commitments and if I don't go and write this damn exam, then I'll have to deal with more annoying students."

He walked me to the door, sneaking a grab of my tits as he did. "Do you want something to wipe your chin?"

"No, Sir. I'm hoping Madeline is still around so she can see who your favorite student really is!"

I got my wish, as we walked downstairs to the first floor I spotted Madeline waiting expectantly outside Professor Steele's office. Professor Steele walked up to his door with me.

"Sorry Professor Steele, I just really wanted to catch you during office hours to ask you about a question from the last assignment!" Madeline said, her voice dripping of desperation.

"Ok, fine. But just a few minutes."

"Ahem" I made a little sound.

"Ah yes, Britney, I am so glad you were able to catch me after class so we could go over that problem. I hope I didn't overwhelm you, that class is quite the handful."

"No, Professor." I said. "You know I can handle the load...the course load, that is." I smiled, then looked at Madeline. It took her a second, but she started to squint as she looked at the wet white shiny spot on my chin. Before she could zero in, though, I made my exit.

"Thanks Professor, see you next week!" I walked confidently out the building, knowing that Madeline probably was left wondering about what just happened, and maybe wondering how the Professor could respect someone wearing such a short skirt to class!

The journey across campus was familiar in so many ways. The perverted stares from the guys, the jealous looks from the girls. I'd gotten so used to it now. I still didn't understand the full dimensions of the secrecy of the Cheerbois. There were a lot of guys on campus - leaders, professors, coaches, rich donors, frat guys, athletes, powerfully connected students - who knew about us. They spoke to each other about us. But so many others, most of the students on campus, didn't really know our secret. I mean, we all heard the whispers - guys on campus knew something was up at the Beta House. The rumor was that there were loose girls there who gave anal. They saw us around campus and knew we had a slutty reputation, but we didn't just put out for anyone. Our intimacy was reserved for those special few.

Yet the rumors that we heard never said anything about our...sissiness. No one uttered phrases like 'chicks with dicks'. Somehow, all those guys that we had entertained, they never said a word to the outsiders about that. It was really amazing, we could walk around campus without fear of being attacked, without the homophobia. It helped that we were at this point essentially permanently caged, so our little shrunken sissy clits were near-impossible to detect, even with our skimpy outfits.