Big U Pride Ch. 07: The Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good. It felt really really fucking good to have that. I was finally a big deal. I was someone to be jealous of. I was someone to be desired. I had just had amazing sex. To think when I came to college as a boy I thought I'd get lucky to fuck a girl. And now I was the 'girl' getting fucked. And it was so much better this way. So incomparably better and perfect and right. And I was having the time of my life.

And yet, walking home that night for as good as I felt I still felt that missing piece.

What was wrong with me? Why did I still feel...incomplete?

________________________________________________________________

The next week I found myself in Kagney's room, sitting at her mirror as she braided my hair. We all had a day to ourselves to relax. I told her all about riding the football bus with the guys and the antics I got up to as I helped him get ready for the big playoff game against MountainView University. They had won and advanced to the next stage in the playoffs. Everyone was so excited and the Betas were getting ourselves ready for weekend partying. This was a by-week so there were no football games. But that meant that the team was on strict practice and so we didn't see the players that much.

The two of us, however, decided to do a 'Girls Night' of sorts. The other gurls wanted to go out partying, and Jada had been spending most of her weekends at the Hidden Delights Club. She was a better dancing than the rest of us and was trying to get really good at it. Candi said that she was hoping to one day become a rap music video dancer or something. I couldn't blame her. With an ass like hers she would look amazing in a music video, and her moves were getting really professional. The men watching her at the club were in for a treat every time she took the stage. And it was kind of nice for our relationship, because now we didn't compete as much. We both acknowledged she was the better dancer and she acknowledged that I was the football team's favorite, and that just kind of lowered the tension. We still had our rivalry in a sense, but now we had our own thing.

Kagney, meanwhile, was everyone's favorite to go talk to. I mean, I always had my BFF Krissy but it was nice to get someone else's perspective especially since me and Krissy thought so much alike. Candi was great, but sometimes too straightforward. She had strong opinions and wasn't that flexible with new ideas. Which was funny because she as ultra-flexible physically and was always going to yoga classes and showing up the others. She also looked so lithe and sculpted in yoga pants too.

Bambi was also so nice too but a little...shall we say ditzy? Like, she was so bubbly and sweet, but, not to use a stereotype, but such a blonde. She would be like 'OMG that's amazing!' To everything you say even if it wasn't a happy thing you had just said. It was kind of ironic because the professors loved Bambi. Like, she was always doing some sort of 'office hours' or 'extra credit' thing after classes. I swear, every Cheerboi App assignment she had were with professors, fancy donors and bigwigs. I mean, I guess it's not surprising that that crowd loved Bambi's blonde pigtails and big tits and innocent expression and fun-loving bimbo-brained personality. But it didn't always, let's say, make for enlightening conversation.

But Kagney, she was so easy to talk to. We had gotten close because I was always helping the football guys and she had become the favorite of the basketball team. That had started a little rivalry between her and Jada too, since Jada had her eyes on a lot of the basketball guys. I think that was what originally brought me and Kagney together, our shared rivalries with Jada.

"I don't know what it is, like I have an amazing time, so much fun...but then I leave still feeling like something is missing. I'm so confused." I said as she braided my hair. The lights of the mirror were bright and I saw her reflection as she was focusing on my hair and what I had just said.

"Like, you regret something? Like from our old lives as boys?"

"No, it's not that. I got over that a while ago. Like, I wouldn't go back to that old life. It seems so gray and boring now. And my family accepts me like this and it's just so much more, like, LIFE, living as a sissy."

"Oh, is it worry about what comes after? Because I have that too. I keep wondering what's going to happen at the end of the school year. Like, what happens over the summer? Do we still like stay students for next year or like graduate in 3 years? I mean, it's weird that we haven't seen other classes of sissies right?"

"No, I haven't really thought about what comes after." I said. But that was an interesting thought. What did come after this year? And if Betas keep moving through the college years, how come we haven't seen other classes of Cheerbois? It was a bit odd.

"We must like, have jobs lined up after?" I said,.

"Yeah that makes sense. I hear your internship with the Mayor is going well, maybe you'll like be a full-time hire at City Hall for him."

"For him?" I joked, "More like, 'under him'."

We both giggled at the stupid joke.

"Not sure where I'll end up. I mean I've met some NBA coaches out here scouting. One of them said he'd love to have someone like me support his team in the pros. How cool is that?"

"What was the job title he offered?"

"I think he said 'Locker Room Liaison'"

I scoffed, "I think I know what that means!" I said dramatically.

"Look, when you see that those guys are packing you'd be doing a whole lot of 'liaising' too, ok!" She poked back. I laughed at her joke. She stroked my hair gently as she braided it.

"Ok, but now tell me. Explain what's going on in that pretty little head of yours, Britney." Kagney said.

"I think it's that...all these things we do, they're either like school and work which is normal, or they're big partying and sex and wild sex at that. And all of it is great - "

"-ESPECIALLY the sex." She interrupted.

"If you heard the half of what I got up to on that bus to Mountainview you would know that's the truth!" I joked back.

"Hahaha, ok I'll stop interrupting now."

"I don't know how to explain it. I get all the fun and the pleasure and the camaraderie and the college spirit...but through it all I feel like there's a part of me missing. Not the boy part, not that. A new...missing piece. That doesn't make perfect sense but it's like..."

"A missing puzzle piece?" Kagney offered.

"Yes! It's like my life used to be one puzzle, a puzzle I was always frustrated because I couldn't finish it, like the pieces were all misshapen and didn't fit right. Then I came here and became a Cheerboi and those pieces got thrown out and I got to become a different puzzle and all of you and the Kappas and Lana and everyone, they put that puzzle together. I was finally a puzzle that got put together."

"I totally relate." Kagney said. "I used to be a puzzle that no one wanted to play with. Now look at me!" She said, twirling around showing up her D cup tits and enhanced ass. "Every guys on campus wants to play with me!"

"Totally, yes. But...I feel like I've gotten perspective over time. And now I'm looking at my new beautiful perfect puzzle and...I'm noticing for the first time that it wasn't finished. There is this gap in the middle. The whole thing is still amazing and looks right but now I feel incomplete. And I don't know what piece belongs there."

"Wow that's deep girl."

"Thanks, but I'm so confused these days."

"Was there any time that you felt like that you knew that that piece could be?"

I thought hard on that. "I think...I don't know. I mean Krissy says she felt complete when we were with Dirk on his yacht. I didn't feel it then though. There are times with Professor Steele that I start to get that feeling though."

"He took your sissy virginity right?"

"Yes he definitely did. And he's been there from the beginning. We have this special relationship because of that. I've always felt safe with him. I mean safe but also a little dangerous you know?"

"I totally get that! I have that feeling with some of the coaches, especially Coach Hammer."

"But that's more like a comfortable space, not the puzzle piece. But I also can't describe what that puzzle piece should be..."

"Well gurlie, if you figure it out please tell the rest of us! I think we're all kind of feeling the same way for some reason."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, feeling less lonely. I would have had no idea that everyone had the same feeling.

"Yes gurlie, even Bambi!"

I could hardly believe it.

"Maybe it's because we've settled in to a rhythm. I don't know, but I really hope the Kappa girls know what to do for us next."

"Yes, I trust them. They'll do what's right of us, they always have"

__________________________________________________________________

3 weeks later...

Lined up in our skirts and cheer tops with our hair in pigtails, we looked like we were straight out of Bring It On! But with those skirts so short that our asscheeks were almost completely visible, our blouses tight on our C-cup breast forms, and our makeup so slutty, we maybe looked less like the girls in Bring It On and more like pornstars on a Bring It On porn parody!

We were divided up in mini-cheer squads, 3 groups of 3, so all 9 of us were lined up side by side, giggling excitedly.

We all glanced at each other nervously but excitedly, knowing how much preparation went into this. We didn't want to screw it up!

The make-shift curtain drew back and the guys could see us in all our sissy glory.

Being the sissy cheer captain, it was my job to introduce us. I stepped forward, my pom-poms shaking in front of me as my whole body was trembling with nerves.

But I shook off the nerves because I knew we had an important job to do - this was the Football Championship we were talking about after all! We had to motivate these boys for the most important event of the this college's sports history!

My chin up, I surveyed these buff men in their football uniforms and spoke.

"On behalf of the Big U. Cheerbois, I'd like to offer out good luck to you boys for this Championship. You all worked so hard, and deserve to win!"

The guys nodded in agreement.

"And we know that you would love nothing more than to bring that trophy home. You are already the kings of the campus, but if you bring it home, you'll be gods."

I continued.

"And there wouldn't be a girl who wouldn't want to spend the night in your beds to thank you for your sacrifice."

The team all loved that, chuckling merrily.

"But the official Kappa Cheer team wanted to make sure you knew what was at stake in this game. Those girls know that this game affects their futures. But not only that, it affects Big U's future. Everyone here has something on the line with this Championship. And you have to carry that great weight for us."

The team players looked around at each other, nodding. My sissy squad meanwhile was perfectly poised, standing at attention with pom poms in each hand clutched to theirbreast forms, as they smiled at the team ahead. I thought about the Kappa girls who were the official cheerleaders. They were all mingling with the rich donors and influential people in the VIP lounges before the game, making crucial connections for their careers.

It was quite the spectacle! Obviously none of this was taped before the game but at half-time when the cameras panned over to the alumni lounge, it was quite the sight to see these young hot college girls in their cheerleading outfits sitting on the laps of the silver-haired men in suits who were old enough to be their fathers.

The girls were actually all eager to spend as much time in that VIP suite as possible before and after games. And so they couldn't be here to wish these football players luck before the game. But that's what we were for!

"But that's why we are here! Cheerboi Squad, present!" I shouted.

The girls stood more straight and started shaking their pom- poms.

"The girls asked us to give you some...motivation before the game."

The shaking of the pom-poms grew stronger, the sound resembling a snare drum picking up pace.

"If you win this game, you not only get that cherished trophy and the undying respect and admiration of this school. You get something else. Something to...sweeten the victory."

I took a deep breath and continued, knowing that we had their full attention.

"If and when you win and march back into these locker rooms at the end of the night, you''ll find your prize."

I stopped and looking to the side, spoke up. "Cheerbois...PRESENT!" I shouted like a drill sergeant once again.

All the sissies spun around in unison. Each grabbed the hem of their skirts and pulled up and bent over at the waist. Their tight luscious sissypussies and the shiny rhinestone-decorated buttplugs in them were on display, practically winking at these men.

"If you win, you will find us here in the locker room at the end of the night. Our holes will be yours to have as you please. If you win, your night will end in a grand orgy that you'll remember 'till the day you die. All courtesy of the Big U. Cheerbois."

I could see one player had his mouth agape, almost drooling at the sight of these hot sissies.

"And what better way to celebrate a hard-fought victory than with your cock stuffed up the tightest sissies holes known to man?"

The room was silent, except maybe for the sound of those football pants stretching to accommodate hardening cocks.

"Isn't that right gurls?" I asked coyly.

On hearing that, the gurls all started shaking their asses side to side in synchrony. It was the most tempting sight, seeing these sissy cheerleaders flaunting their tight holes in unison in a wanton display of lust.

"BUT!" I shouted. And the girls knew that sign, flipping their skirts back down, straightening up and flipping back around to face their football team.

"But...that's only if you win. Come back to his locker room with the trophy, and you'll...CUM like you've never CUM before."

I could hear the beginnings of murmurs in the room. I could hear one player whisper-groan, "Fuuuuuuck."

"Oh, but that's not all, is it gurls?" I asked my squad.

"Nope!" My gurls all shouted, smiling like crazy because they knew what I was about to say.

"Oh that's certainly not all. The girls on the real girl squad were all talking about how each of you has in some way or another fucked or been sucked by us sissies at some point this year as you helped us become what you see in front of you. At one of the parties they held, you may have enjoyed our unparalleled services. But just a taste, just a little bit." I continued.

"So the girls decided on another part of the prize. After that orgy of a lifetime, we know you'll all go out partying, drinking, tearing this town a new one. And eventually things will return to normal, the thrill will fade, and life will slowly feel routine again. The fans will stop thanking you. Then, even though you've already given enough to Big U, you'll have to take some final exams and pass so that you can graduate and become eligible to be drafted. We won't forget what you did for this campus, we won't let you feel that low. Because when finals week starts, when you're hard at work studying, one morning you'll wake up and you'll find at the foot of your beds something special. Something that will make you remember the feeling of victory again."

"Isn't that right girls?"

The girls all nodded in agreement.

"Because in your rooms will be one of us Cheerbois ready to serve you. The girls have all agreed to lend us out to you as your personal fuckpets for the rest of the week. We have been excused from all our sissy lessons and responsibilities for the week so that we can be in your apartments 24/7 to give your cocks the sissy treatment. We don't care how long it takes, how many hours we have to put in, how sore we'll be. We will give you the Cheerboi treatment, to each and everyone one of you winners. Hours and hours of relaxation and stress relief for the men who brought home the trophy."

The guys got a little louder, this time it was obvious when one guy just blurted, "Holy fucking shit."

"Yes, you'll get to dump your loads in your personal sissy any time of the day for the next week. You'll wake up with a hot mouth wrapped around your cock and you'll go to bed letting loose a load in a tight ass. And if you bother to actually hit the books and do any real studying for finals in that time..."

Now everyone started laughing at that, including the sissies.

"If you do, you'll have your personal sissy on her knees under your desk slobbering away at your knob."

"Now isn't that enough reason to win this game and bring home that trophy!?" I yelled. "FUCK YEAH!" yelled one linebacker.

He was followed by shouts and hoots and yelling by all the other players. The quarterback had to struggle to get them to quiet down again before he looked over at me and asked:

"Now that's an offer we can't refuse. But what can you do for us now? Why this whole routine before the game starts?"

I looked back at him. He was so delicious (a word I definitely would not have used to describe a man before college and all this happened to me). I hoped I'd get to be his sissy fuckpet for the week.

"Well, sir." I began. "Because we can't send you boys off to play without a proper cheer."

"Ok, ok, I got it, I like it." He said before sitting back down. "Well, we only got a few more minutes before Coach wants us on the field."

"Yes sir." I said, then turned around to look at my squad. I knew the players were staring at my plump ass which was barely covered by the skirt.

"Well, girls, let's give them the cheer we worked on!" I stepped back into my place in the cheer lineup. Pom-poms up and smiles wide, we began our cheer.

The first the group of 5 sissy gurls to my right began. "1,2,3,4 I'll lick you cum off the floor!"

Then the second group in the middle, the one I was in, piped up. "5,6,7,8 semen in my mouth tastes really great"

Then the final group to my left.

"7,8,9,10 your cum is dangling off my chin"

And back to the first group.

"1,2,3,4 my brain goes floating out the door" They cheered, rolling their eyes in their head dramatically.

Then my group went,

"6,5,4,3 thinking is too hard for us"

And the third group,

"4,3,2,1 fuck our bums and make us dumb!"

After they cheered, that group spun around and slapped their asses before spinning back around.

The football players were really enjoying this cheer, and some started whistling like were hot girls riding mechanical bulls in a wild west club.

The first group started up again "1,2,3,4 I'm nothing but a silly whore!"

Then my group,

"5,6,7,8 wearing clothes is what we hate"

As we said that, we grabbed our shirts and skirts and pulled them all sorts of ways, revealing more skin and curves.

And the third group went, "6,5,4,3 a slut is all I'll ever be!"

Back to the first group,

"1,2,3,4 I'll suck your cock and beg for more"

This cheer was getting hotter and hotter. The girls in that group opened their mouth and licked their lips with their tongues.

My group chanted,

"5,6,7,8 sucking cock is really great!"

And the third group rounded it out with, "4,3,2,1 sucking cock is so much fun!"

They giggled playfully as they said that line, sounding like real college sluts.

And now for the finale of the cheer. The first group stepped forward, hopped around and onto the ground on all fours, each a foot apart as their asses faced the men. "1,2,3,4 You can fuck me on the floor!"

Then the third group shuffled over and did the same, hopping around then onto their hands and knees on the floor before cheering,

"5,6,7,8 I wanna fuck...and I can't wait!"

1...34567...13