Big U Pride Ch. 07: The Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, umm...." I realized I didn't even know his name.

"Troy."

"Thanks Troy!" I said, my voice matching the perkiness of my tits.

He started tweaking my nipples. "They stand straight at attention!" He said, twisting and squeezing. He didn't realize this was making me feel twinges of exquisite pleasure. He was giving me the good good without even knowing it!

"I just can't believe it. All I kept hearing for months was that if I made the Varsity squad I'd finally get to try out a Cheerboi and all of a sudden I did it. And fuck you are something else!"

It felt kind of nice to have someone be so praiseworthy. It gave me an idea - after all this time I still wondered how guys who weren't 'in-the-know' felt about being with us with our...special assets.

"Can I ask you a question, Sir?" I said, standing up straight.

"What's that? Oh yeah sure." He said, just staring at and playing with my tits.

"How come you aren't, like, weirded out by our...our little sissy-sticks." I said, hoping he'd catch my drift. These days I couldn't even think of it as a penis or a dick.

"Oh, that? The guys told me about that that special thing. Nah, I don't mind one bit. I mean, when I first heard about it I thought that it was a little gay, but after seeing all the other guys go nuts for you Cheerbois, I realized that it's not important."

That was refreshing. But was that all? "So you don't even think about it? Like, do you think we're like girls?"

He kept massaging my tits as he described. "Girls? No, well not really. I guess sort of. Like, you're all the best parts of girls. You're hot, curvy, with perfect tits and a nice juicy ass. You move like girls, like sexy girls in those heels. And you're all just got looks on your faces of, like, desire. It's not that much different...except it's super different because you don't come with all the baggage of girls. You're hot and willing, ready for a good time. I don't have to worry about being anything but myself with you. Like, I can be a red-blooded American man with you. I mean, fuck, you showed up here on my bed in that slutty outfit and you just smile as I grope you!"

"Yeah, you're right." I said.

"And like, yeah so you don't have a 'pussy' per-say, but everyone knows anal is better. And like I've thought a lot about that 'sissy-stick' as you called it. The guys explained it to me and I get it - it's like a symbol of your inferiority to men like me. I'm kinda excited to see it now that you mention it. That little thing is like a reminder of the hierarchy and I'm at the top of it. And the fact that you got yourself all hot and feminine is you affirming your place in the natural hierarchy. I mean, fuck, you Cheerbois get all hot and shit for US! That's fucking something else!"

I was feeling it, here was this non-traditional Alpha who wasn't shocked by any of this stuff. I guess this whole sissy thing wasn't hat complicated after all. Real men understood it. Why was I always so afraid of it?

Now that he answered my questions, and so satisfactorily, I decided he was owed his due.

I bit my lip and uttered, "You know Troy, my tits may feel great in your hands but they feel even better wrapped around a cock."

He paused immediately. "Shit, really?"

Wow this guy was something. Did he not realize that sissies like me give it all up for Alpha guys without question? He knew what we were but still didn't seem to understand what was in his grasp. He was acting like he would with a regular girl.

"Here, come on." I said, realizing it was my duty to show him that a night with a sissy wasn't like a night with some boring girl.

I positioned him so that he was sitting on the bed and I got down on the floor on my knees. I spread his legs apart and got myself situated between them. Looking up at him I gave him a coy smile.

"If you like them so much, you should get to enjoy them Troy." I said as I pulled the jersey crop top over my head to reveal my firm tits which bounced perfectly.

I then reached up and unbuckled his pants and unbuttoned them before pulling them down, giving him a sec to lift his hips up as I did. When I looked up to then grab his underwear, I was met with the second surprise of the night that he was going commando. So swinging there in the breeze was Troy's cock.

Troy's veiny long cock. Wow, the JV guy was packing! It was a nice normal thickness but damn it was long. Maybe 9 to 10 inches? Hard to tell but it was like a blue-veined cock-rocket with a bright pink tip. The thing could put out an eye lol!

I had gotten used to just appreciating the cock. It wasn't jealousy anymore. I was genuinely in awe of it, admiring all of its physical perfection. My mind now migrated immediately to its veins, its shape, its length, the girth, the shape of the head, the heavy balls, the way it hung, the way it hardened, every inch of glory. Each one was different and special, and some were more awe-inspiring than others but each inspired something in me. Like, I used to watch porn and early on think I wanted to be one of the studs with the big dick that the girls are always impressed by. But not anymore, now I guess I'm like the girl. You know those scenes in porn where there's the 'big reveal' of the dick? And the girl's face? Well, I hear a lot of them are acting but honestly I'm not when I see a big one. I'm like, so impressed.

He was already hard and when I wrapped my tits around his cock, it radiated heat, pulsing against my flesh. I looked down and spit, lubricating the tunnel I made with my silicone tits. I started shimmying my torso up and down on him.

"Oh wow, this feels amazing! Everyone says Bambi has the best tits in the Cheerbois, but Britney I say it's you!"

Well that compliment really hit home for me! It just spurred me on more, as I pushed my tits with my hands more firmly and hopped up and down faster. But I knew this guy needed the full sissy experience for his first time.

"Troy would you like to feel my hot mouth? Men say I have one of the hottest wettest mouths on campus!"

"Fuck, I could never say no to that!" He exclaimed. That's all the permission I needed.

I peeked down, and despite my voluptuous tits Troy's length was so impressive that he had several inches that peeked out beyond my valleys. I bent my neck down and opened my mouth into an O and dove in for the feast! His cockhead slipped into my mouth. I had to work hard to coordinate my movements, matching my titjob with my blowjob. When I got into a rhythm, I began sucking his cock for all I was worth. Troy must have been in heaven getting this treatment. He kept groaning and moaning and cursing. Meanwhile I felt that familiar feeling that his hard cock was the measure of my sexiness and power. The harder it got, the more it pulsed, the louder its owner groaned, the sexier and more confident I felt. I was turning him on in a way no other person had ever done, and I LOVED that!

"Oh fuck, that's so fuckin' good, so fuckin' good!" Troy moaned. Music to my ears. A pearl of pre-cum emerged from the tip and I lapped it up with my tongue and licked his cockhead laviciously. Even though it wasn't real cum, the pre-cum always had such a pleasant taste, like a fancy drink before a meal. It got my appetite going! And it signaled that I was doing something right! A nice show of good work. It always gave me the confidence to continue.

"Do you want to cum? Do you want to give me all that strong hot cum? That winner's cum?" I said, teasing him as I kept titfucking his long cock, giving his cocked a kiss every now and then.

I couldn't help but think that what I was doing, it was something I had scene time and time again in porn scenes. I used to watch porn back in my 'guy' days, wishing I could spend a night with a freaky pornstar who would act like a total slut for me. And now...now I'm doing that for another guy. Well, not 'another' guy, I know what I am now. But all that time watching those scenes I learned what guys would love and I'm using that education to get them off. Look at Troy, he was loving my work! I used to have that fantasy and now I've become the fantasy! Crazy.

But after all this time as a Cheerboi, after all the hormones and surgery, after all the intense training...I couldn't imagine being in any other position. I was a fantasy. Think about that. How many people get to be someone else's fantasy? I mean, this wasn't a Disney princess situation, but a fantasy nevertheless. Troy dreamed of having an experience like this and I was giving it to him.

This was a glorious purposeful life I got to live.

Troy was clearly enjoying himself, his groans getting louder.

"I wanna cum so bad! Fuck it's gonna happen, those tits feel perfect!" He shouted.

I fought my instincts in that moment. As much as I knew that it was my responsibility to get Troy off, I also knew that this was his first time with a sissy.

He was experiencing a Cheerboi's love for the first time in his life, and had clearly been looking forward to this for a long time. I couldn't just give him a standard experience. I needed to give him a Cheerboi experience.

So against all my body's natural inclinations, I did the unthinkable...I stopped. I leaned back, releasing that nice cock from that irresistible crevasse of my cleavage.

"Wait, what?" He said, dumbfounded. His forehead had perspiration, his face a strained frown.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. I know I denied you the chance to unload your cum now. But I took an oath to provide maximum pleasure to men and I knew that for someone like you, we couldn't just end it like that."

"I don't get it, I was so close!" He said, exasperated. His cock looked ready to burst, the veins now prominent and the flared cocked pulsing away. The thing definitely looked ready to blow.

"Yes, Sir. But this is your first night with a Cheerboi, and after that big play you pulled during the game, I could not let you leave without trying more."

I knew I needed to spell it out for him. I leaned forward into his lap so his raging hard-on was leaning against the side of my face, the heat radiating off of it onto my skin.

"I want you to put this beautiful cock in my ass, big boy. Are you up to the task?" I said, authoritatively. This guy needed it loud and clear. He was an Alpha, I was his sissy. Time for him to understand what that meant.

If I thought his eyes couldn't bug out more, I was wrong. He looked like he had won't the lottery.

"You don't have to tell me twice!"

I had him lie down on his bed and I straddled him, my skirt flaring out by the sides.

Oh, the wonders of a mini skirt!

I don't know why but I got the compulsion to push things a little further. I lifted up my skirt, so for the first time Troy saw my caged sissyclit. For some reason I just thought he needed to learn a lesson well. I put my clit next to his huge hard cock.

"Sir, do you see this? Do you see what God gave me and what she gave you?" I asked. He nodded.

"Now look at the rest of my body. It's pretty clear I've worked really hard to look so hot, right?" Again, he nodded.

"And my tits and my mouth, don't you think I used them well to almost get you off?" Again, another nod. I don't know what was redder, his face or the tip of his dick.

"So, is it clear that you were put on this Earth to dominate, and I was made to be dominated?" I asked. I felt like I was giving lessons that I had been given before.

"Yes." Troy said, finally saying a word.

"Now tell me Daddy, do you want to take that big cock of yours and dominate my tight asspussy with it, and remind the world that you are a manly King and I'm your little cum-thirsty sissy princess?"

That was what he needed. He grabbed my ass, practically mauled it and lifted me up over his long cock. I barely had a second to reach back and peel my thong to the side before I felt the tip of his cock stab at me. It took Troy a couple pokes before his cockhead found its target and knocked at the entrance of my sissypussy. I was glad that I had lubricated it with my saliva earlier because he swung for home and just pushed the way through my tight ring until his cockhead was lodged inside me.

Now it was my turn to yell, "OH FUCK!"

Troy, being the gentleman he was, stopped for a second at that. "Are you ok, Britney?"

Who said chivalry was dead? I looked down at him and urged him on, knowing that my training had made my hole ready for anything.

"Dominate me Daddy!" I encouraged him. Troy flipped back into Master-mode. He thrust his hips up and his cock lanced into my hole, making me groan. He finally got the whole thing in, up to the hilt. Nothing like the feeling of knowing you took a man to the hilt, and few things better than that feeling of utter fullness when it happens.

His hands went under my skirt and he palmed my ass and grabbed my waist. He meant business. His strong arms lifted and dropped me in a delicious rhythm as Troy fucked in and out of me. This was exquisite!

And that's also when Troy started to come into his own as a sissy-dominator.

"This is what you were meant to do," he said between thrusts. "Feminized, sculpted, dressed like a slut, flirting with men like me. You get our cocks hard and offer up your holes, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy! I'm a slut for men!" I shouted, the words coming easily. I sounded breathy as Troy's long dick explored my insides.

"This is what you are!" Troy said, picking up the pace. My voluptuous ass was making slapping noises against his thighs. We started to move in unison.

"Yes, Daddy! I'm an obedient cock-teaser, cock-pleaser! I give up my holes to you, it feels so right!" I somehow was turning this into a strange confessional.

"Yes you do!" He shouted. "Because you're a sissy and I'm an Alpha male!"

"YES!" I said, the enthusiasm a result of his wonderful fucking and my excitement for the truth. "You are powerful and I am weak. I submit to your power! Submission is my power!" I was practically delirious.

His cock was long enough to hit my sissy button over and over and over again. I was loving this so much! And he was too, grunting like a bull!

But I knew that this still wasn't enough. Yeah this was probably gonna be his fuck-to-remember but I wanted to give him an experience he could never have again with anyone else, certainly not with some regular girl. Plus, I was honestly curious about how to best use this long cock. It didn't have girth as impressive as its length, so I knew I had to be a little creative to make this good without being painful for me.

"Hey Daddy, can I show you something else?" I said, slowly us down.

He stopped his thrusts to talk, sounding disappointed that he had to. "I'll do anything, so far you haven't disappointed!" He said.

I turned around to face away from him then squatted, working with him to aim his cock against my hole again. I sank down on it, a few inches only. Then my legs straddled his and I leaned my torso back and put my outstretched hands against his chest. He, like a gentleman, clasped my hands in his to give me stability.

There's a reason the act of sex is likened to riding a bull. This was a workout! And I certainly had a bull to tame!

I lifted my hips a little up until the head of his cock was just wrapped inside my ring then I lowered. I did this a few times, getting more length in. Even though he had fucked me just moments ago, this position felt like I had to start from the ground up. Over a few minutes I was able to accommodate most of his cock and I started to pick up my pace.

"Oh damn, oh damn this is fucking amazing!" He said, loving all this work I was putting into giving him the fuck of a lifetime.

"You like that Daddy? You like that Daddy?" I said, feeling more confident. My caged clitty as flopping around, slapping against my thighs and making a little clicking sound as it did.

"Hell yes I do! You're a fucking sex maniac, this is the best! Anal is so fucking good! They weren't lying about you Cheerbois!"

"That's right, Daddy. We're as good as advertised!" I exclaimed while bouncing on him, taking more of his cock with each hop. I was getting revved up, not just on the pride of providing this man with an outstanding sexual experience, but also physically from my his long dick reaching my P-spot.

He started moving my hips, supporting me more as I felt the burn in my calves from this position. I could tell he was getting closer. His dick was hitting my cum button every thrust now and I was feeling warm and tingly all over, my muscles tightening in that lovely way, my cage getting wet with my sissy goo.

"It's good, it's good, it's good." He kept repeating, sounding like a sports announcer.

By then I had bottomed out on him, taking all of him with each thrust. I was getting so close to my sissygasm, loving the feeling of this deep dicking. I'm so glad I had practiced with my toys each night so I could handle this.

"Give it to me, I want it all Troy! I want you to give me all your cum, I want you to paint my insides with it, I want it to be leaking out of me for days! I earned it, I earned your cum Troy!"

He started to respond to what I was saying. "Yes you did, you fucking earned it Britney. Goddamn this ass, goddamn this ass. It wants it, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy! This ass wants your cum! I want to feel it all, I want to feel all your strong virile Alpha cum! I took this cock so good, I deserve it!" I was getting wrapped up in this dirty talk. But there was so much truth in it, I did so good with his long dick,

I definitely earned a nice cumload in me.

All my training as a sissy taught me that if I please my man well then he rewards me with his cum, and that cum in me makes me a better sissy. This was sissy truth.

"Here it comes, oh fuck here it comes take it all you sissy slut fuck!" He said, starting to babble. They always babble when they're at the precipice of a perfect orgasm.

"Yes! Give it to meeee!!!" I was one to talk, as I felt him bottom out in my hole and start filling it with his hot cum. The sensation of those two things set me off too, and I started leaking more out of my cage and my hole tightened and spasmed on his cock, enhancing his pleasure as it did. My eyes must have rolled back in my head because my mind went blank with joy. I was glad he was supporting my hips because I just went limp against him. We shook like that for a minute or more.

And then it was all over. A satisfied man. A dutiful sissy. I was slumped against the front of his body, his softening but still measurable cock nestled in my ass. We were covered in sweat.

"That was..." Troy mumbled. "The greatest fucking fuck I've ever...holy." He trailed off.

I lay there and smiled. Yeah, that was kind of awesome. I was pretty amazing. My subconscious knew that I would never achieve anything like that had I still been pretending to be a boy. But as a sissy...I was a domino, a firecracker, a sexual slayer of men.

We lay like that for a while before I started getting Cheerboi app texts from the Betas and he started getting texts from the other players asking if he was heading out to the parties. We got up, and as expected his cum did leak from my hole, but I didn't mind as I put my outfit back on. It started trailing down my thigh and leg. But I kind of liked that feeling now, I don't know why.

Troy continued to be a gentleman and gave me his Letterman jacket for me to wear on my walk home. When I left his place I could feel the stares of the girls who were lining up at the frats to get into parties. For one, they saw the jacket and were envious that I had clearly just gotten freaky with the star player of the game. But they probably also were envious of me, as I got called out by different frat guys sitting out on their lawns having a good time, calling my name. Those girls were jealous that I was popular with those guys. That I was the star. That I was wanted more than them by those big guys.