Big U Pride Ch. 07: The Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then me and the other gurls in my squad walked up so that our legs straddled one off the sissies on the floor, making it look like the first to rows of a pyramid.

Then we did our cheer,

"7,8,9,10 My asspussy is made for men"

And those of us standing bent over and lifted up the skirt of the girls kneeling under us. We grabbed the asscheeks of those girls and shook them all about, tempting these muscled men watching our slutty cheer.

Then all of us sissy cheerleaders did the last line all together and loudly, "4,3,2,1 Fuck our asses! Make us cum!"

We then did an impromptu set of "Whoo's!" as we jiggled everything that God (and fashion science) gave us.

The guys all looked like their jaws had dropped to the floor. I doubt there wasn't a jock strap or cup that wasn't stretched to its max at that moment.

I think it would have taken an army to have kept those guys from full-out charging us and fucking the living lights out of us at that moment. But luckily we didn't need an army as the intercom overhead turned on and announced the game was about to start.

"Good luck boys." I spoke up. "And we silly sissies don't know much about 'Deflategate' but after we're done with you, there won't be any more cum in those balls left to deflate."

My squad giggled at my stupid joke.

And they were off, the players running out of the locker room and down through the tunnel.

The other sissy gurls got onto their feet and we all huddled up while we heard the familiar opening tunes of the game start.

"OMG, that was so good!" said Bambi.

"I could practically smell the pre-cum, they were so turned on!" said Candi.

"I am so so proud of everyone. So glad we practiced that!" said Krissy.

We all started impromptu laughing and clapping for ourselves, giving each other little congratulatory spanks on the ass.

Kagney spoke up, "Gurls, if they don't win, I don't know what I'll do! I have been preparing my boipussy for weeks and haven't had a good fuck in weeks, so if I don't get my share of cock, I'm going to explode!"

"None of us have gotten fucked in 2 weeks! That was the Coach and Kappa's policy. No fucking for either the players or for any of us for 2 weeks! I mean, Jada somehow got herself assigned to Cock Milking duty at the Dirk Diamond Center every day so at least got get some play."

Jada looked proud of herself. "Don't hate the player, hate the game." She said as she examined her nails.

Kagney responded, "If they don't win, you'll find me at the closest truck stop bathroom just sucking and fucking until I've drained all the men on the Interstate!"

We all laughed at Kagney, but some of us wouldn't be surprised if that ended up happening! We were all so worked up from our forced chastity.

________________________________________________________________

This was going so poorly, down 21 points at halftime! We all look so sad, some of the gurls had their heads in their hands in disbelief. How could this happen? Everyone said this would be tough, but we didn't expect it to be this bad!

Kagney spoke up.

"I can't believe this...all that work for nothing. Weren't they inspired by our cheer, by our offer?"

Bambi, always the optimist, responded.

"They could still come back! It's only halftime and three touchdowns isn't that much, right?"

But Kagney wasn't so hopeful.

"I, like, can't believe it. Three touchdowns is a lot, Bambi! At this rate, the only thing that I'll have in my boipussy for the next month is my plug. I swear, if I don't feel a guy explode in my ass, I'll go crazy."

It was pretty crazy for me to hear Kagney talk like that. To think, she was the most resistant to the change from the beginning. And now, she sounded like a common slut!

"Are you kidding?" Jada chimed in. "If they lose, the girls will, like, totally blame us! We'd be lucky if we even get plugged! We'll be kept in chastity for the rest of the semester!"

The girls all gasped at that.

Everyone in the room started murmuring to each other, so many desperate conversations going on around me.

Krissy, who was normally pretty quiet, spoke over the crowd. "Britney, what can we do to help?"

I couldn't have been more proud. Krissy was always a steadfast sissy sister, trying to help whenever she could. I couldn't count the number of times she came through for me, the number of times she drove around campus delivering lube to occupied sissies, or cleaning our toys, or offering a helping hand or mouth when more men than expected showed up to a gangbang.

I smiled at Krissy.

"Thank you so much for your optimism Krissy, we all appreciate it."

Hums of agreement could be heard. Krissy was everyone's favorite sissy sister by far.

"This really is a scary situation. The girls gave us this responsibility, to make sure we inspired the boys to win tonight. So much is hanging in the balance, not just for the players but for our girls, whose future jobs as NFL cheerleaders depends on this game. This college needs that win."

I could feel that this speech wasn't doing the trick, but I too felt desperate and crestfallen.

"We love this college. All of us here came here thinking that we'd become men here, that we'd finally experience what it felt like to be a real man. We had seen all those movies about college, about the parties, the girls, the sex. We thought we'd be doing keg stands and fucking girls every night."

Everyone nodded.

"But this college showed us who we really are. We weren't real men, we weren't meant to be doing keg stands every night."

Kagney, ever the prankster, interrupted. "Unless by 'keg stands' you mean 'blowbangs!'" We all giggled at that, even Krissy.

"Thank you Kagney, as always." I continued. "This college showed us that all those hundreds, even thousands, hours of porn that we watched when we were younger, that wasn't just us lusting after girls. It was...it was training. Whether we knew it or not, there we were getting an education from that porn."

Every sissy in the room was nodding.

"We were learning what a 'slut' really is. Not as we knew it at the time, as an insult for loose women, no. We were learning that a 'slut' is powerful, that a 'slut' isn't a bad word, but a badge of honor. Every time we watched porn where tight girls admired and worshipped big cocks, we saw a 'slut' at her finest, being a princess of pleasure."

I could hear the gurls agreeing.

"And that whole time, we thought we were learning what it meant to fuck these 'sluts', and we thought we'd finally get to do that once we got to college. But this college, and our former girlfriends, taught us otherwise. They made us realize that all that time, all those countless hours we watched pornstars doing their finest, we were being awakened...awakened to what we really are."

I kept going, my voice getting more impassioned.

"Those girls made us realize that all those hours of admiring how 'slutty' those pornstars were wasn't lust, it was...envy. We were addicted to watching sexy pornstars take big cock, not because we wanted to fuck them but because we wanted to fuck LIKE them. We envied their femininity, the control they had over men, the sheer sexuality they exuded."

My voice kept getting louder, this was my last stand.

"It was because of those girlfriends, because of this college, that we finally became what we were always meant to become. I mean look at us, look at how sexy you all look. Could you imagine before we got here ever looking like this? Ever looking like those pornstars we used to watch?"

"Of course not! We owe so much to this college! We learned here that 'slut' isn't an insult, it's the highest praise, and those college taught us how to be sluts of the best kind...SISSY SLUTS!"

The girls all started clapping.

"How could we have thought we were anything but sissy sluts? All that porn that we absorbed, it taught us how to be perfect sluts. We were passively learning how to be the perfect girls for Alpha men. But it was this place, this college, that made us finally become sissy sluts. It's because of this place that we shed that facade of manhood to become who we truly are."

The girls were all on their feet, patting each others backs and purring with joy. And then I went for gold, but I probably couldn't have sounded sillier doing it.

"So gurls...ask not what this college can do for you, ask how many cocks you can do for your college!"

They loved it, clapping and hopping and cheering with joy.

And it was at that moment that my phone went off.

The familiar ringtone of Britney Spears' song "Work Bitch" echoed across the room. I picked it up and heard Lana.

"Yes Lana?" I asked, hesitating.

"Britney, are you even watching this game? What kind of cheer did your squad do for these boys, because from what I can tell, it didn't inspire them, it made them worse!"

"I'm sorry, Lana! I thought it was going to work!"

I started biting my nail, prancing back and forth as the girls looked on.

"Well you and your squad clearly didn't do a good job. You better fix this, our careers are on the line!"

I could hear a man's voice in the background.

"Lana, sweetie, why don't you come over here and sit on my lap. You can tell me all about how your 'special' cheerleading skills made you worthy of a job in the big leagues."

I could heard Lana call back to him.

"I'd love to, big boy. Just give me one second!"

"Ok, girlie. But hurry on back, I've been telling all the other owners about how much you understand football, and I want you to tell them what you thought 'tackle box' meant!"

I could hear him laugh at that.

"Oh you're bad! Maybe instead of telling them, I could show them!" she joked back.

I could hear the chuckles of several men before Lana spoke back into the phone.

"You better find a way to turn this thing around!"

Before I could respond, the line went dead.

I kept holding the phone to my ear and turned around to see the gurls staring at me in anticipation.

The looked as scared as they did on the first night we started pledging. I thought back to that night and how much we'd changed since then. I thought about how weak and nervous we were that night, and how erotic and confident these sissies before me looked now.

And that's what got me thinking... "So what did she say?" asked Kagney.

The tv screen showed the players running off the field and back to their locker rooms.

"No time to discuss!" I shouted, my plan forming in my head. "I need you all to trust me!"

Kali responded for everyone, "Of course we do, Britney!"

"Good! I need you all to act fast. Krissy, Candi and Jada - I need you all to stay here."

"Kagney, I need you to be the best sissy sister again like you always are, can you do that?"

"Of course!" she responded.

"Good!" I knew I could rely on her. "I need you to drive over to the Kappa sorority as fast as you can."

I went to my locker and pulled out a key.

"Take this," I said, handing her the key. "It's the key to Lana's room. In her closet is a large pink duffel bag? Get that and bring it back here! I need you to do this under 20 minutes!"

That was quite the request, especially with all the big game day traffic.

But Kagney was loyal to a fault.

"I won't let you down" she said as she grasped the key as firmly as she could and sprinted out of the room, her skirt flying up as she did.

"What about me?" I turned around and saw Bambi. "You didn't say my name."

"I have something big I need you to help me with."

"Oh yeah?"

"But it'll require something that you don't have much of." I said, trying to rile her up. "Oh and what's that?"

"Self-control." I responded.

"Gawd, just because I didn't wait for you that ONE time and sucked off BOTH of those baseball players. They were practically about to tear my clothes off if they waited another minute. I'm sorry you took so long to get there and I'm sorry I'm such a sissy!" she said sarcastically, her pigtails flopping back and forth as she made faces.

I couldn't help but laugh at her, I loved how crazy she was.

"Hahaha, gawd you're such a slut." I said. "And that's why I need you right now to help me."

"You got it gurl." she said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "What's it gonna take?"

"No time to explain, just follow my lead. And remember, SELF CONTROL."

"Fine!" she said, as I took her hand and led her out the door.

I led her down the stairs and into the tunnels that ran underneath the stadium. Luckily all the stadium workers were upstairs handling all the busy foot traffic at half time when all the fans were buying their food and drinks.

Still holding Bambi's hand, I whisked her through the tunnel hallways, taking turn after turn through the maze.

"Gurl, where in the hell are you taking us?" Bambi asked. "Almost there!" I said as we made a final left turn and I stopped her.

I peered around the corner. Looking to the left and up, I could see fans in their seats and mulling around. To the right was a wide hallway that led to the concessions.

"Come on, come oooon." I said to myself as I stared to my right down the hallway.

"What has got your thong in a bunch, Britney!" Bambi said, wresting her hand from my grip.

I looked back at her but then heard sounds coming from the hallway. "21 fucking points, bro! This is gonna be a blowout!" said one voice.

And then another. "Can't fuckin believe it, bro. This whole year we've been hearing about how dominant Big U was gonna be, and now we're crushing them. Can't fuckin wait to get back to campus to celebrate."

I looked up at Bambi. This was the moment, we didn't have much time to spare. "Play along," I whispered.

I grabbed her hand again and pulled her with me as I walked out into the hallway.

We came face to face with the two guys we just heard talking. The one on the left was blonde, in decent shape, but nothing to brag about. The guy on the left was, well, not in much shape. He looked like he may have been an athlete at one point, but since then the only sport he must have been playing was beer pong.

"Oh, shit." said the blonde guy, as he clutched the beer that he just bought, trying not to spill any.

"Oh shit is right," said the other one. "What do we have here?"

They must have had an eyeful, seeing us in our ridiculously sexy cheerleader outfits, the skirts not leaving much to the imagination and our tops busting out with breast forms.

"Oh my gosh, I am soooo sorry!" I said, playing innocent.

"Looks like we got ourselves some State fans here! And dressed up as their cheerleaders too? What, already leaving the game because your boys are getting crushed?" taunted the out-of-shape guy.

"Hey man, play nice." said the blonde one, as he ogled us both, he eyes lingering on my fake tits.

"You caught us!" piped Bambi, playing along like I wanted her to. "We are just sooo embarrassed by how bad we're doing!" I said.

"So you thought you'd defect to our side?" joked the out-of-shape guy. "I think they want to join State, Trevor." said the blonde guy.

"Seems like they do, Ryan." said Trevor, the out-of-shape guy.

"You caught us!" I said, putting my hands up in mock arrest, my fake tits shaking as I did.

"What can we say, Never Late to Go State, right boys?" joked Bambi. Ryan motioned for me to put my hands down as he took a sip of his beer. "Can't blame you girls. We're gonna wipe the floor with you Big U losers."

"And if you're gonna be on this side of the stadium, you definitely can't be wearing those State outfits. As good as you look in them." said Trevor, bending over slightly to try and peak at our long legs under our mini-skirts, his popcorn spilling as he did.

"You're so right! But we didn't bring a change of clothes, and the shops here only have Big U gear!" I said, pretending to be disappointed. I had to rush this, I had already wasted enough time reeling these guys in.

"Wait...I have an idea." I said, while biting my finger suggestively. "Could we take those jerseys that you boys are wearing?"

Trevor looked at me, "Are you kidding? This is my lucky jersey, we've never lost a game when I've worn it."

Ryan elbowed Trevor, "I'm sure that's why they've won, cuz of you wearing a jersey."

He then looked back at us. "Sorry girls, but these jerseys didn't come cheap. Plus, after we win today, we're gonna frame them to commemorate the big day."

Bambi, playing with her pigtails, looked at him with her lip pouting.

"Oh no! But we would look so cute in those jerseys! I wish there was something we could do to convince you to give them to us!"

Trevor butted in, "Damn, I don't think you'd want to do the things I'm thinking of..." He smiled, leering at Bambi chest. I wish I could see his face if he found out what little surprise Bambi hid under her skirt.

"Come on, bro. Don't be like that." Ryan said. He was clearly much more a gentleman than his friend.

I heard voices down the hall, fans coming back from the concessions to get their seats for the half-time show. I didn't have any more time to waste, I had to act fast even if this wasn't how I expected this to go.

So I blurted out, probably a louder than I should have.

"Handjobs!"

Bambi looked at me, her eyes wide.

Trevor and Ryan were also looking at me, their eyes even wider.

"...what?" said Ryan, who had spilled a little beer on himself after hearing what I said. "Umm...would you give us the jerseys if we gave you boys handjobs?

"Fuck yes" mumbled Trevor, popcorn falling out of his mouth.

The voices from down the hall were getting louder. Gawd, I didn't have much more time.

Without even waiting for Ryan to respond, I grabbed him by the elbow, as Bambi followed suit and grabbed Trevor (clearly I got the better end of the deal). We pulled them over back down the side alley that we came from until we got to the service alley. It was only used in the off-season for concerts and other events, so we had some privacy.

"You don't have to do this, I mean, how important is it anyways to have these jerseys? I don't think our fans would mind that much if you weren't wearing State gear." Ryan said, trying to be polite.

"We HAVE to have those jerseys!" I said desperately. "I mean, we don't want to look like we're joining the bandwagon in the middle of the game. No one would respect us."

"Yeah man, they really need these jerseys." Trevor said, jabbing Ryan in the ribs. "Ok, I guess..." Ryan said.

Bambi spoke up, "Plus think of it this way, this is like an early celebration for guys. When State wins -" I could almost hear the disgust in Bambi's voice, but she covered it up so well. "When State wins, you boys will head back to campus for the massive celebration party where all the girls will be so drunk they'll be throwing themselves at you. You don't want to shoot your load too quickly, right? Might as well empty the tank now, right?"

Wow, she was good. She had even started rubbing her hands up and down Trevor's not-so-spectacular body as he ate his popcorn and looked down at her.

"Yeah, bro." Trevor said to Ryan. "Empty the tank. You don't want to prematurely shoot that load again."

"I told you bro, that only happened one time!" Ryan jibed back.

"I think that's a yes, then?" I said, imitating Bambi and rubbing my hands over Ryan's abs.

"Yeah, I guess so. Sorry about my friend." Ryan said.

"That's a fuck yes, ladies!" Trevor said, much more enthusiastically.

"Well, no time to waste then!" Bambi said.

We each reached for their pants buttons. Bambi was stroking Trevor's bulge through his jeans as she did.

I felt bad for her, I had clearly taken the better pick with Ryan. He was clean cut, in decent shape, obviously much nicer, and probably had much more experience in the bedroom than Trevor, who looked like all he did was sit on a couch and play video games.

1...45678...13