Big U Pride Ch. 07: The Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surprise of the night was seeing Jada up against the lockers. Was it surprising that someone was enjoying her voluptuous ass? No. But was it a bit surprising to see that it was Coach Hammer stuffing her up good? A little! He usually stayed out of the team's sessions with us, but he was happily joining in here! I guess a once-in-a-lifetime sissy post-victory orgy was too delectable to miss out on!

I forgot how meaty his big black cock was as it seemed to stretch Jada's sissypussy like nothing else could. She was groaning with each slow but forceful thrust. Normally Jada was a vocal lover, but she seemed like she was trying to focus just on breathing. She looked like she was on cloud nine, having this hulking man give it to her good with his donkey dick. I could see the locker already had gotten wet with her juices. Like always, I was a little jealous of Jada!

It was absolute bacchanalia the scene around me. I wanted to just take it all in but knew I had my own part to play in it!

I turned to look at Damien. "So Damien, Sir, is this the way you imagined celebrating the biggest game of your life?" I asked before gripping his girth shaft and stroking him firmly, admiring the way his heavy cock managed to stay straight up despite its own weight fighting gravity. It had a scrumptious sheen on it, glimmering in the light. I slapped the cock against my cheek, knowing it would make Damien feel powerful and knew that I loved the feel of its heat and warmth against me. Sometimes I just wanted to sit and admire a perfect cock, knowing that this thing was a manifestation of its owner's power, knowing that it could give great pleasure, knowing that it would provide if worshipped properly.

"I get my fair share of pussy, don't deny that. But this is something else. This is a royal feast of pussy. This is what you sissies do best, and goddamn do I feel like a fucking winner right now!" He shouted, grabbing a bottle of champagne beside him and popping the cork. The guys in the room hollered and clapped.

He brought the champagne bottle to my lips letting me have a sip of the Dom. He then took a swig. I felt like I was serving a king and I wanted to please him so badly. My lips slid instinctively over his cockhead, working it gently around with my tongue. My fingers grasped the base of the cock and enjoyed the feeling of hardened flesh fill my mouth. I worked it into my throat, feeling him harden even more. My gags and groans resounded throughout the room but I was laser focused on making this feel good for him. My lust was in overdrive as I heard my fellow Cheerboi sissies pleasure their men.

This was like a porn scene, but instead of us being spectators watching from our computers, we were living it. Not as the guys, but as the center of attention, the hot pieces of feminine ass that everyone wanted a piece of. Who needed pornstars when they had Cheerbois to live out their fantasies for real?

I was interrupted when I heard DeShawn legit yell as he ejaculated in Krissy's mouth next to me. I reluctantly let Damien's cock slip out of my mouth so I could see. DeShawn was gripping Krissy's head as his cock continued to spurt, he just stroked himself and popped off more shots onto Krissy's forehead, cheeks, lips, neck, tits. It was show of raw dominance the way he just held her hand and shot his load onto her face. And Krissy knew how to handle it like a sissy, posing and smiling, ensuring he knew that she was his to be used for his pleasure. Perfect sissy form. DeShawn finished and just got up and walked over to grab a drink from the table of liquor in the back. Krissy used her fingers to lick up all the white goodness that decorated her face like frosting on a birthday cake.

She saw me staring and giggled. I gestured her over, knowing that I wanted to share this party with her. She crawled over, her her tits swaying and her ass wagging in her short Cheerboi skirt as she did.

Damien must have wondered why he wasn't getting any oral action because he looked down and said. "It ain't gonna suck itself."

He was about to get the good stuff because Krissy, as if we had rehearsed this, got on one side of his cock and me on the other and we began to lick it together. Up and down and up and down, our tongues lapped away at Damien's thick pole. She then took in the crown of his cockhead and I tongue-bathed his balls. We moved with a natural rhythm, completely in sync, a duet of cock-worshipping. We alternated stroking his thickness, slurping on his knob, deepthroating his shaft, each of us moving in harmony to make sure Damien had double coverage of Cheerboi servitude. The world disappeared around us as we did what came naturally, what we enjoyed, what we excelled at, what made us important and vital.

Our happy moans, purrs of joy from getting our mouths on this perfect dick, blended into the symphony of pleasure emanating from the sissy fucking going on around us.

It was official. We were cocksuckers now. And finally, oh finally, proud of it. No shame. Just pride and bliss. Pride and bliss. Pride and bliss...

"Oh fuck this is the good shit. Y'all sissy bitches hungry for that BBC!"

We looked up at him mid-suck. "Yes, Daddy" we said in unison.

"Damn! Perfect sluts! You live for the dick, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy" we said again.

"Then time to get some up in them tight pussies." He said. Krissy and I looked at each other as we kissed around his cockhead.

Krissy helped me up and helped me mount my stallion. The stretch was unreal, even for me. Damien had a true Alpha cock and it filled my ass so much. I had to take a breather mid-way to capture my bearings.

Luckily Krissy had found that Jax, another football player, had just plopped on the couch next to us where DeShawn had been before. Krissy took the invitation and spit on his cock before stuffing it up her sissypussy. We were each next to each other, straddling our men while taking them cowgirl.

Krissy reached over and grabbed my hand. We each sank down on our men's cocks together and moaned aloud. We arched our backs and let our men grip our asscheeks as they started to fuck us back. I looked over at her, and she at me. Our eyes met and we got lost in the beautiful perfect divine agony of being fucked good as we shared the moment. Two sissy sisters, perfect friends, being taken my Alpha men in the best way.

That was the moment in that wild night that I remembered the most. The unshakeable bond between two sissies who were transformed together. The sweet embrace as we reached over and kissed while big dicks slammed into us and made is moan into each other's mouths from the wrenching pleasure of being filled and fucked. I relived that moment over and over again. I was a sissy. I was happy.

_________________________________________________________________

2 months later

I was glad I brought my DSL kneepads because I spent a lot of time under Tyreke's desk this week. Part of me was so happy that I was paired with my old flame for the week of Cheerboi service to the winning football team.

I stared up at the tower of cockflesh in front of me that I was licking all around. Purring, I muttered. "Mmmm baby, I'm so glad you didn't shower, I love that man musk."

He had just come from the gym, somehow he still had the fortitude to work out despite just playing the game of his life earlier this week.

"I know you do, I just had to give it to you raw."

"You know me so well, Tyreke."

"I know that you are the Throat G.O.A.T."

"Throat G.O.A.T.?" I asked while lapping at his balls, lifting his cock up towards his bellybutton.

"Throat Greatest of All Time. You always have had that talent."

What a sweet compliment. "Thank you baby, I learned so well because you were my first."

"Never forget that Britney, I broke the seal on you."

"Yes you did Daddy, yes you did." I wrapped my lips around one of his balls. It felt so full and big, which was a marvel of nature because there was no way he had any cum left to give me after I drained him 3 times today alone! I still had his cum leaking from my sissypussy from his morning glory fuck, which was followed by a shower handjob. I had to admit, as amazing as his deep dicking felt this morning, I found the shower session to be the highlight. Tyreke had always been a real sweetheart to me, like actually seemed to care about me. So when I dutifully joined him in the shower, I was pleasantly surprised when he didn't bend me over like other guys would have, but instead wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a firm kiss. My pumped-up lips were enveloped by his and his tongue tagged mine.

I didn't know how to react at first, this level of romance was kind of rare these days. My body took over and I just melted into him, my body pressed against his, my tits smashed against his hard chest. My tiny little sissystick in its pink cage tapped his soft 8-incher, my little thing looking ridiculous against his manly member.

In my early training I would have recoiled, frightened by the perceived gayness of this act. To kiss a man? No, absolutely not. That's what gays do, and I wasn't that.

But now, I just felt small and feminine and pretty and wanted. I felt intimacy and protection. I felt my soft lips meet his inviting but firm lips, enveloping me. I felt his arms grasp me tight and make me feel both weighted down in a wonderful reality while also weightless with no worries. I felt so sissy!

That moment felt so...right. In every way. I wanted to re-live it over and over again.

Now I was pleasuring this great man once again, doing for him what he deserved, what I was meant to do for him, what I loved to do for him.

"Gawd, Tyreke. How are you still locked and loaded with MORE cum?"

"I have no idea. With most girls I'm kinda done after one shot. But with you, my balls just keep re-loading. You have that effect on me, on men!"

He knew how to compliment me. I had a perverse pride the way a sissy does, knowing that I not only could get this man hard but that he found me insatiable, that his balls kept producing tons of cum just for me. I was desired.

As I nestled my face up against his shaft and slithered my tongue all the way up his shaft and toyed with his piss-slit evoking guttural groans from Tyreke, I knew this was all so right.

There was no beating around the bush. Plain and simple, I loved cock. I just did. I loved the way the soft tubular flesh gave way to a steely pillar, I loved gripping it and feeling its weight and measuring its girth by my fingers and its length by my eyes, I loved the humanly heat that it gave off, I loved the way it just felt like a living beast that I had to tame, I loved the way it responded to me as it jerked and bounced when it liked what I was doing, I loved the way I could get a guy to feel good just when I touched it, I loved how snug it felt to have a hard cock squeezed between my new tits, I loved nestling it between my lips and looking up at its owner to see his eyes light up with ferocity as he embraced his dominance by having me on my knees before him, I loved how cocks now got hard just by the guy looking at me and signaled to the world how hot I was, I loved the smell of a cock and the recognizable must of man, I loved the veins that decorated the shaft and the bright helmet head, I loved how I could feel the dull rumble of heavy balls as they recharged with cum just for me, I loved the different textures that my lips and tongue would encounter, I loved how my lips had to surmount that flared cockhead to get to the shaft, I loved feeling pure victory after a successful deepthroat, I loved licking the base of a cock and looking up the shaft to the head and admiring the holy thing, I loved the feeling of a cock that was ready to burst as it swelled and throbbed, I loved how a cum-shooting cock was like a bucking bull that needed to be ridden, I loved how my life felt so fulfilled when I got a cock to spurt, I loved the feeling of a spent cock softening in my holes as it poured out cum into me and marked me as officially taken and re-made me into a more feminine creature from the inside-out, and I loved when it covered me with that perfect blessing that is fresh Alpha cum.

I loved cock. Cock was love.

I could hardly believe that there was a time that I didn't know that fact. And I never wanted to go back to that. This is who I am, who I always was and who I never should have denied to be. This was a beautiful and perfect life to get to serve.

"Do that song that you did on that Cheerboi App tiktok." Tyreke said.

I giggled, remembering how silly me and the other Cheerbois got one night making tiktok videos to send to guys on the Cheerboi App, each of us trying to one-up with who could make a naughtier video.

"Oh baby, whatever song could you mean?" I teased as my tongue flicked his cockslit.

He moaned. "You know exactly what I mean, gurl. That one to Sir Mix A-Lot's 'Baby Got Back'. After I heard you do it, couldn't get that song out of my head for damn well weeks."

"Oooooh that one," I played dumb. "But I barely remember it!" I ficked with my tongue the underside of his cockhead, knowing what he liked because I had done this so many times for him.

"Nice try, slut. I know all you sissy bitches love those songs. I can hear you all singing them in your showers at the Beta House."

"Oh you little perv! Spying on us!" I grasped his cock at the base and wiggled that weight around.

"What can I say? Gets me hard as a rock listening to you sissy sluts."

"Well when you say such nice things like that..." I giggled again.

I reluctantly let go of his cock and stood up. I evened out my frilly bikini, trying to look presentable (but still slutty, duh!)

I started doing my dance for him, swiveling my hips around. He stroked his cock and looked up at me admiringly.

"I am a sissy, I cannot deny,

around big daddy alphas, I always got shy

because I was always pretending to be

a man when in fact I'm just a lil' sissy!

When I see a real man, my vision goes pink

I stutter and tingle and barely can think!

Because in my head all I see is his dick,

hot wet and throbbing, so yummy and thick.

That soft little thing in between my smooth thighs

ain't seen as a real cock in anyone's eyes,

it's only a clitty; a feminine thing,

too small and too limp for penetrating.

I need some mistress to teach me the way

of pleasing an alpha male day after day,

worshipping that cock of his just so right

so he doesn't leave me after just one night.

Craving a hot sticky load of his cum,

wishing that he was deep inside my bum,

holding me down with his powerful hands,

can't help but obey him and all his commands.

You know when a sissy walked by with an ass like that

You gotta give it something more than a smack

Makes you want to pull out your dick

She got an ass so thick!"

I crumpled to the floor from embarrassment. But Tyreke stood up and positioned himself over me.

"Girl that shit gets me so fucking riled up, I just wanna..." he stroked himself furiously over me.

"OH SHIT...I'M GONNA COME!" Tyreke said with a groan. I scrambled toward him and opened my mouth, looking up at his face. His body spasmed with pleasure and he jerked back a bit. Thick white ribbon of cum rifled forth from the yawning tip and slammed into my cheek. The cockhead spewed more hot cum, spraying my face and a few shots landing in my mouth and outstretched tongue, my eyes closed in bliss as I gave off a warm purr of satisfaction at the taste of his delicious sperm.

"OH FUCK, GIRL THAT'S GOOD." He trailed off, the veins in his neck straining, his eyes still closed in orgasmic fury.

This was somehow the perfect way to end my day with Tyreke. To think that I was so sexy that my little song and dance routine could get him off.

Now tell me that isn't the most confidence-inspiring thing ever?

Power. This was power. A man, twice my size, stronger than an ox, an athletic beast on the field. And my touch, my wiles, my sex appeal, my skills...could turn him into a babbling, sputtering mess of ejaculatory confusion.

When I left his room, my holes sore from the past 24 hours, I got a text on the CheerboiApp that my next football team finals week assignment was waiting for me across campus. Only had a couple hours to shower and get ready again before heading to the next waiting customer!

I had a feeling I wasn't gonna get much sleep this week!

_________________________________________________________________

2 weeks later...

I had to admit it felt strange to be on campus now. Finals were officially over and the only people around were the seniors who were about to graduate. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to still be here honestly. Our Cheerboi App schedule had been empty all week and so we just hung out at the Beta Beta Beta House and did our normal daily routines of skincare, exercise, dance practice, hole workouts and hypo sessions. I did a lot of writing in my diary and affirmations too. Kagney and I spent some nights watching movies and gossiping.

I won't lie, a whole week of not getting any action also made us pretty tense. Even after our 24/7 service to the football champions a few weeks ago, we had high libidos and weren't used to being left alone for so long. And with our sissyclits caged all the time, we were getting really creative. Candi had us do 'drills' where she laid out different sized suction dildos on a table and timed us all on who could see-throat or go balls-deep in our sissypussies faster. Some days we would go through our Cheerboi Apps together, comparing which guys we had slept with and who were the best lays. Life in chastity could get pretty desperate when we weren't getting regularly picked down!

We all went to the graduation ceremonies together, sad to see some of our favorite guys have to graduate and leave campus. I expected them to come by the Beta House at some point to say their goodbyes in a 'special' way but no one did. While walking around on graduation day Krissy and I spotted Lana and Kelsi our Kappa mistresses. Krissy and me wore pretty sundresses, enjoying the frilly free feeling. We looked so cute. It was nice to wear something more conservative for a change. We still got lots of looks from guys to be sure, but this felt more right when peoples' families were around.

"I didn't realize you're graduating Lana," Krissy said to her.

"Oh honey, I didn't think I was either but the Dean is letting me graduate a year early. They pulled some strings so I could take a job that I got from a wealthy alum I met at the championship game. I'm gonna be doing PR for an agency out in Hollywood!"

My heart sank. I didn't know she was leaving me. Lana, the one who started me on this journey. The girl I thought I'd end up with back when I was a guy and now thought would never abandon me. I was going to be all alone, without a captain to steer me through the rest of my path as a sissy.

"But...what are we going to do for the next three years?" I asked, my face showing my utter shock.

"Oh honey you don't have to worry about that. It's all taken care of."

"Taken care of?" Krissy asked.

Kelsi jumped in. "Did you really think you were going to spend all four years in college? Like, as if you were regular students? I mean come on, you don't need any more education, you're ready for the world girlies."

"Wait, we are, like, graduated?" Krissy asked.

"In a way you will be. But with talents like yours, we would never waste them on jobs. You are all destined for better things. It's all being lined up for you, don't worry."

I just opened up. "But I don't know if we can do this without you Kappas! Everything we are is because of you!"

Lana gave me a hug, a real big hug. "Honey, you've done so well this year, far beyond my greatest expectations. I've taught you everything I can. Your real-world education will come soon enough, but it can't be me to take you through it."

1...7891011...13