Big U Pride Ch. 07: The Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna blow!" I heard Chase groan.

"Shit, you're 'bout to get it, girlie." the coach said.

I started to feel his cock get a little harder. And just like that, I pulled off and backed away.

"What the FUCK!?" the coach said. His cock was making small spasms in front of me, but not cumming. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I saw Bambi do the same beside me. But she blew an air-kiss at her cock, cooling it down. What a tease.

"Why!? Why the fuck!?" Chase yelled.

We grabbed our skirts and made for the door behind us before we had the chance of being caught. We shouted on the way out, "GO BIG U!"

We heard a third voice yell. "Yo, Coach, Chase, what's going on? We gotta run the plays!"

Both Chase and the coach replied, almost in unison, "Shut the fuck up!"

Giggling, we opened the door and hurried out.

We kept hurrying, scampering out the doors and down the hallways back to our own locker room, giggling the whole way.

I stopped us just before we got back to our locker room door.

"I almost thought you wouldn't be able to help yourself, Bambi." I said, trying to stifle my giggles.

"Britney! You think I'm that out of control?" she responded. "Umm...yeah!" I said.

"Ok, yeah you're probably right on that." she joked. I laughed hard at that. "But I'd do anything for State! And for you!" she said.

Oh my god, she was so sweet. I hugged her and kissed her, both of us tasting unmistakable cock breath.

"This year has been just amazing, and I never want it to end." I said. "Me neither!" Bambi agreed.

I took a deep breath.

"Ok, well we did out part. Let's hope Kagney was able to do hers."

I opened the door to our locker room.

Inside I saw a sight that took me back in time. All the rest of my sissy squad cheerleaders had changed clothes, now decked out in the slutty schoolgirl costumes, the same ones that we wore the first day of our pledge week.

I almost stopped breathing, I was so excited.

But my reverie was broken by a Jada, who looked at us quizzically, her eyes bugging out.

"What in the hell are you sluts wearing!?" she said.

I had almost forgot, we were still wearing the State jerseys. I'm surprised the gurls didn't tackle us and wrestle us to the ground to tear them off.

"I'll explain later!" I said, as me and Bambi pulled them off and put our skirts back on.

"You all look amazing!" I said, like a proud den mother. "Britney!" I shouted.

Kagney stood up.

I ran over to her and hugged her.

"I knew I could count on you!"

"So glad I could do this for you and the team, Britney!" said Kagney.

I grabbed her by both shoulders and looked at her pretty face.

"So proud of you, gurl!" I said to her, before backing away.

"Ok girls! No time to waste!" I announced. "You may be wondering why you're once again wearing the naughty schoolgirl outfits you wore during pledge week at the football team house's Pro-fessors and Ho-Messers party."

I looked around as each gurl adjusted their skirts and blouses. They certainly didn't have these sexy bodies they have now back on pledge week.

"Well, I'll tell you why." I continued. "Our boys are losing and losing badly. It appears our pre-game cheer didn't get them motivated enough. But that doesn't mean we give up, does it gurls?"

"No!" they shouted back.

"That's right. We just have to show them how important it is for them to win. To show them what's at stake. We have to show them the goods, preview the rewards of winning." I said.

"Can you handle that gurls?" I asked. "Yes Britney!" they all responded. "That's what I wanted to hear." I said.

I walked over to the door connecting our locker room with the players' locker room. I walked through, into the coach's office. Coach was in the locker room, running through plays with the players.

He caught my gaze mid-speech. I gestured him over.

"Ok boys, so that's the plan. Sound good?"

"Yes sir!" they all responded.

"Good, excuse me for a minute boys. Start stretching and hydrate. We got about 15 minutes before we gotta get back on the field."

The group broke and Coach walked over to me.

"Well, lil' Britney, fancy seeing you here. I wish we could play," he said, while getting close to me and fondling my asscheeks below my skirt. "But we're down big and I can't get distracted."

Gawd, this man makes me melt.

I put my hand on his polo over his ripped chest.

"Coach, that's exactly why I'm here. I think the team needs more motivation."

"Oh?" he said as his fingers found my buttplug. He twisted it around, making me moan. "Tell me more?"

"I've got something prepared for them, to get their spirits up. I think they need to be reminded of what's at stake, and what they could lose if they don't get us that win."

"Well, I'm interested." he said. He let go of the plug and let his large hand rest on my asscheek. "What do you need them to do?"

"Just clear everyone out of the locker room except for the players. We'll be in in just a minute. I promise this won't take more than 10 minutes."

"I'm trusting you on this, Britney. If this was anyone else, I'm not sure I would. But you girl, and those holes of yours, well they work magic."

I blushed, he had such an effect on me.

"Thank you, sir! I promise we won't let you down!" I said looking up at him.

"Good lil' sissy gurl, I know you won't." he said as he turned around, but not before giving my asscheek a proper slap.

I was on overdrive. That man had seen his fair share of sissy cheerleaders, and knew exactly what made us tick.

I turned heel and went back into our locker room.

"OK GIRLS, IT'S A GO! Krissy!"

"Yes, Britney!" Krissy responded.

"Grab the bag, and gurls...you better be at the top of your game." They all crowded behind me, with Krissy carrying the pink duffel. I took a deep breath and opened the door back up.

We marched in, one after the other. Me and my squad of 6 sissy cheerleaders (Bambi had done her part, and was freshening up).

The football players were all standing around their lockers, some doing stretchers, others drinking Gatorade and going over plays.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat dramatically. All the players looked over.

They must have loved the sight before them, 6 sissies all made up in the sluttiest schoolgirl outfits. Many of them who were in Alpha Alpha Nu probably remembered seeing us this way on pledge week. My gurls all lined up in front of the bench in the center of the room.

"Boys, I didn't plan on coming in at half-time like this." I started. "But after that first half I think you need some help from us Cheerbois. I wish our pre-game cheer could have done the trick, but clearly it hasn't. So I wanted to give you something else to think about during the second-half."

The guys all crowded around in front of the bench, huddling up. They were ogling the hot pieces of sissy ass in front of them. The gurls were winking and pursing their lips at them.

"You remember our offer, no? If you win, you get to have you own personal sissy slut for a whole week."

They all nodded, some of the guys grabbed their crotches.

"But perhaps I wasn't clear enough about what that means. Sure, having a hot mouth wrapped around your cock anytime anywhere you want is quite the treat."

"Fuck yeah it is." said one of the linebackers.

"But as you all know, there are skills in the Cheerboi repertoire that are truly exceptional." I looked over at Krissy.

"Sissy Krissy, would you mind placing our exhibits on the bench?"

"Yes Britney." she said. From the pink duffel, she pulled out 6 suction cup dildos, each about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide. Spacing them about a foot apart, she suctioned them to the bench, each next to the other.

"Thank you Krissy. Gurls, take the standard sissy position."

In unison, they all dropped to their knees, hands behind their back, heads bowed down behind the bench.

"So you men are probably thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have my own personal sissy slut who has no other care in the world than to wet my knob."

The guys nodded.

"Well, sure, that does sound nice. Gurls - why don't you show them how nice." My sissy sisters started licking up and down the dildos in front of them.

I snapped my fingers, and they all wrapped their lips around the dildo cockheads. I snapped my fingers again and then started bobbing up and down, taking about 4 inches at a time.

As they did this, I started talking again.

"Look at how trained they are, perfect cocksuckers, trained to please."

They guys barely looked at me, they were staring at the show in front of them.

"But you already knew that, didn't you? And clearly that wasn't enough motivation. So I wanted to remind you of something else."

I clapped my hands twice. The girls all stopped sucking and went back to bowing their heads in front of the dildos which were now all slick with spit.

"Gurls, standing position." The gurls stood up and walked in front of the dildos, still facing the crowd of players.

"You boys are probably wondering why these gurls are wearing the schoolgirl outfits we wore to your pledge week party. Well, there's a reason."

I turned to the gurls.

"Cheerboi Kagney, let your ass accept the cock."

On a dime, Kagney steadied herself, bent her knees and sat down on the dildo, her ass taking about 3 inches before she stopped herself.

"Cheerboi Candi, let your ass accept the cock."

Candi followed suit, bending at the knees and letting her dildo slide 3 inches into her boipussy before she stopped herself.

I continued.

"Cheerboi Krissy, let your ass accept the cock."

Krissy copied Kagney and Candi.

"Cheerboi Bambi, let your ass accept the cock." "Cheerboi Jada, let your ass accept the cock."

One after the other, my sissy gurls all took the dildos in their boipussies, holding themselves in the reverse cowgirl position. They each stared ahead at the pack of football guys ahead of them. That was discipline.

"You see boys, it's not just that these gurls are trained. Which, as you see before you, they certainly are. It's about more than that, it's about why they're different from real girls."

I hoped they were still listening to me, and not just focused on the display of sissy excellence in front of them.

"It comes down to one critical difference: every time you give these sissies your cock, they will act like it's their first cock but they'll fuck you like it's their last."

I turned to the gurls.

"Cheerboi Candi, show them what I mean."

Candi started easing herself down more of the cock. She stared at the player right in front of her and started showing them what I meant.

"Oh god Daddy, you're so big! I don't know if I can take it all!" she said as she started bouncing up and down on the dildo.

"But I really really want to so I'll try my hardest!" she said innocently as she took more of the dildo into her boipussy.

"Oh my gawd you're opening me up in ways I never knew!" she bounced faster, her sissyclit flapping around under her skirt.

I stepped in.

"Cheerboi Jada, your turn."

Candi continued her bouncing as Jada descended further.

"Master, I can't believe you're letting me have the pleasure of your cock! It's so big and thick" Jada said.

"It fits like a glove, so tight in my ass. I hope my ass is pleasing you as much as your cock is pleasing me!" she continued as she started bouncing on the dildo.

Now Candi piped up again. "Oh god Daddy! It's almost all the way inside me!" she had managed to take 7 inches of her dildo in her boipussy.

I spoke up. "Cheerboi Bambi, your turn."

Bambi didn't need to be told twice, she immediately starting bouncing quickly on her dildo.

"Please let me be your Fuck Bunny, sir! Please! I want to hop and bounce on your big dick all day!" she bounced with the energy of the Energizer Bunny.

Candi moaned, "Oh Master! I'm so full! Your cock is filling me so good!"

I looked at Kagney, "Do your thing, Cheerboi Kagney."

Kagney lifted her skirt up, bent over more and started bouncing on her dildo.

"Oh big boy! Let me show you how much I've practiced for you!" she said, and started twerking on the dildo.

"I listened to all those rap songs you gave me, and I haven't been able to stop twerking since! I hope you like it!" she said, continuing to shake her ass on the dildo.

I looked at Krissy, "Go ahead, Cheerboi Krissy."

Dani went slower than the others. "I can't believe it, I can't believe I'm finally being fucked. Oh wow, my ass...I can't believe how amazing you're making me feel. Oh god, I think I'm in love with your cock!" she said as she achingly arched her body up and down, taking that cock so slowly.

I turned to the crowd of guys, who were practically drooling at the sight.

"You see, boys." I said, as the gurls continued to bounce so sexily on those dildos, moaning aloud and talking dirty. "This is what you could have at your fingertips, or should I say 'cock-tips' if you win this game. Not just a hole to fuck or a mouth that sucks, but the full experience. These gurls know how to treat you like winners, like the Masters, the Daddies you are."

"But!" I clapped my hands three times. The gurls all stopped bouncing and stood up, their dildos making sucking noises as they escaped their boipussies.

"But only if you win!"

There was silence.

"Isn't that right gurls?"

"YES BRITNEY!" they shouted back.

"So boys, is that motivation enough?" The guys were transfixed.

"FUCK YEAH IT IS" cried one player, I think the corner back.

"FUCK YEAH!" a bunch of linebackers repeated.

They started whooping and hollering, banging against the lockers.

I nodded at Kagney. She gestured at the gurls an all pulled the dildos off the bench, put them back in the duffel and came over to me.

"LET'S END THIS THING BOYS!" said the wide receiver.

"I think we made our point," I said over the loud shouts to Krissy. "I think we did." Krissy responded.

Lined up, we marched out of the room, our heads held high.

__________________________________________________________________

2 hours later:

The sounds of partying echoed throughout campus, as cars honked and people cheered merrily in a drunken craze. The streets were filled with students dancing and cheering and yelling into the night as fireworks boomed brightly in the sky.

It was all so exhilarating, so exciting, so once-in-a-lifetime that anyone got to be there live to see it happen, to see Big U. win the National Championship for the first time in a long time. The town was alight with an energy that hadn't been seen in decades. This was the taste of sweet victory. When the crowds stormed the field it was like a stampede, a running of the bulls, a horde of joyous revelers who were proud of their team and Big U, and all of those who claimed victory that day.

The town had to shut down the streets because people were flipping cars. Fireworks lit the sky, most of them illegal but no one cared. Someone made an effigy of State on the quad and burned it, with students cheering and drinking around it.

But I couldn't see or hear any of that. All I could see was a pair of big heavy balls in a dark sack, and the sounds of pleasure reverberating throughout the room.

Deepthroating DeShawn James was something I didn't realize I could do until now, but after his performance tonight, his vicious blocks, his all-out defense of QB Damien Jones, I knew I had to step up and give him what he deserved.

"Oh shit baby, you know how to treat a BBC right!" DeShawn James. The usually reticent linebacker was spurred to words tonight!

I slurped up his shaft before disengaging from his thick dick. "DeShawn, you earned this tonight! You are a champion, Daddy!"

He leaned back on the locker room bench and looked to Damien on his left. "You hear that, Damien? Champions. We're going Pro this year, I just know it bro. After that show you put out there, you'll be first pick in the draft."

Damien gave him a fist bump before bringing his hand back down to grasp the head in front of him. He guided it back and forth with gentle but firm guidance.

"I'm already getting hit up by NFL teams now bro, my phone is blowin up with team owners putting me on blast! But they'll have to wait because I'm getting the dome polishing of a lifetime!" He said.

As I kissed around DeShawn's shaft I looked to my side to see my sissy sister for life, Krissy, furiously jacking off Damien while throating the end of his cock. Gawd, Krissy had technique. She pulled back so she as sitting upright and stroking him, giving her mouth a break.

God she looked so hot, wearing her cheerleader outfit as she pleasured a big dick. So elegant yet so slutty. So innocent yet so naughty. She was everything. She was my bestie.

Krissy caught me staring at her and smiled and winked at me. I could tell she had something on her mind.

She looked up at Damien, the lean muscular quarterback, his ebony cock shining with her spit. In her most girly innocent voice she asked him, "Damien Sir, do you think me and my friend Britney can swap? I think she'd love to try your amazing cock." She batted her eyes at him.

"I ain't gonna get in the way of that." He looked over at DeShawn, the hulking linebacker. "Yo DeShawn, you wanna get a try at this ho? She could suck a golf ball through a hose, bro."

DeShawn nodded silently.

Krissy crawled over on her knees to where I was. The guys were looking at us so she decided to put on a show and full on started making out with me. It was so tender and so hot. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Can you believe it? This is so crazy, girlie!"

I whispered, "I know! We're with champions!" She kissed me on the cheek and I crawled past her to DeShawn.

As I got to DeShawn I looked at the scene around me. In the corner of the locker room I saw Troy on a reclining chair and he was holding on for dear life as Bambi bounced on his long cock, acting like a true bimbo as her skirt and blonde hair flew wildly in the air. Above the fray I could hear her moans, "Yes daddy! Yes yes yes! Bouncing makes me so happy!" If he thought that I was a great sissy lay, then Bambi must be a whole new galaxy of pleasure for him. I was glad he got to experience her. Bambi was so talented that she was also gripping two other cocks to her side, jacking them off as she managed to ride Troy at the same time. She looked up at those other guys and had a mesmerized look on her face, stroking their long shafts and licking them with her tongue. She was a vision!

Sissy squeals and manly moans filled the locker room air, flesh slapping against flesh, euphoria rising.

On the ground near them lay Tyreke, who was in a seated straddling position with Candi. They rocked back and forth, his cock see-sawing in and out of her ample ass. She was clearly putting her flexibility and yoga positions to use as they looked like they were in a carnal painting. It was a sight to see, like it belonged in a French flick. Kagney's head tossed back and her eyes rolled back in her head as Tyreke buried his face in her ample bosom. She was blissed out, in sissy euphoria.

Meanwhile, Kagney's legs were straddling a bench as wide receiver Danny D was behind her, railing her doggy-style. He kept slapping her ass and admiring it jiggle as she coaxed him on, "Come on big boy, give me more! I can handle it, I want all of your hot American meat deep inside of my ass!" Somehow it felt right that Kagney, the one that seemed so put-together and confident was with the most arrogant member of the team. She knew how to handle him and it was clear he liked her aggressiveness as he gripped her hips harder and spanked her again. He gestured one of his teammates to plug her other end, and a guy came over and straddled the bench while standing, and brought his nice cock up to Kagney's lips. Kagney didn't miss a beat, slipping her lips over his member and enjoying a DP. There were a couple other guys around her now too, jerking their meat as they watched her get fucked good. The two guys that were taking her holes gave each other a high-five, proud of their Eiffel-Tower on Kagney. You go girl!

1...678910...13