All Comments on 'Biggest Cock Tops'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot!!! loved this story. Some more description of the guys would have been good. I love it when a hot bigger stud gets taken down, so i'm imagining Paul as a hot jacked muscle stud and Steve as fit and lean. how about part 2 where steve makes paul wear slutty panties and lingerie then fucks the cum out of him handsfree. seems like paul is getting off on the humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to like a story when all the characters are assholes.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Who wouldnt want alison for a gf. Sexy sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hot one!

This one or others like this could use the "femdom" tag.

Who else thinks Alison will start pimping her bf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Went from very HOT to very NOT HOT. The use of the demeaning names, especial the fag words took away from what could have been a fun story. I also didn't like that Allison lied, tricking Paul into sucking Steve's cock unfairly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to read about him being fucked.

MVP6MVP6over 1 year agoAuthor

I like your idea for a sequel as well as the description of the guys.

MVP6MVP6over 1 year agoAuthor

I agree that all the characters are assholes. I think it’s what makes the story tick.

MVP6MVP6over 1 year agoAuthor

I also agree that Alison is sexy. I wonder if one might be careful what they wish for…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, especially the way he talked about how he wasn't a cock sucker yet because he didn't work on the head, then finally admitting he liked it and needed his cum. Good boi.

wandereyewandereyeabout 1 year ago
Great

I loved the story and hope that you revisit it with a sequal.

toksingtoksingabout 1 year ago

In an online chat group, I chatted with some guys who had played this game. I showed it to my girlfriend and she was excited for me to play. When I sent her this story, she went crazy. I would love to suck cock while she was there kneeling beside me, teasing and encouraging like Alison did.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could the author have any variations?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

part two ? would love to read a part two. the guys girl is in her cycle. and he needs to drain his balls. he comes over makes them get naked. he blows the guy with his girlfriend watching again. maybe he comes over again but the girlfriend is out shopping. makes the guy undress again. notices he is really getting into it. starts talking dirty about fucking his ass, and would hear a moan. he asks you and your girl got any lube?. mhmh where?... night stand... get it. bend over. and as if on autopilot he complies. a minute later he has a cock in his ass. yelling ohhhhh ya fuck my ass while his girl is putting food away downstairs. she come in and watches. he cums on the side of their bed and the other in his ass. she say i hope you're coming back tomorrow for an encore.

BizerkaBizerka6 months ago

Well written. You have a talent almost as good as Paul's!

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Oooohhhh such a devious woman…wanting to see her boyfriend suck cock. Fantastic ending and a must read. If there were more paragraphs, I can see Alison holding up her phone so Paul could see the photos and videos that Becky had taken and shared with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous