Biggest Cock Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, I had no choice but to admit I was sucking cock. Well kind of, it was down my throat but I hadn't actually done any sucking.

Now I HAD lost the bet. But I didn't sign up for face fucking so I decided it was fair to tap out. With both hands I started slapping Steve's thighs.

Becky noticed the panicked look on my face, "See Steve! That's why you can't do it to me. you'd choke me."

And while it was true that I desperately needed to breath, my main objection was the imminent face fucking. As soon as my mouth was free I would make it all clear. Yes, I'd honor the bet, just nothing more than a standard blowjob.

Steve was so nonchalant, "Well, I guess he's gotta breathe." Then he started pulling back slowly.

By the time his cock left my mouth I was gasping for air. Becky kept telling Steve that he was never gonna do that to her, and Alison reiterated that he could always use me.

I put one finger up as if to make a point and started to say that, I wasn't a cocksucker, I'd really just lost a bet, and I wasn't going to be face fucked. But first I just needed to catch my breath.

No sooner had Steve pulled his cock from my lips, spit dripping everywhere, than Alison attacked me with passionate kisses. She pressed her painted lips to my tainted ones, slobbering me with open mouthed kisses like I'd never seen from her before.

It made it that much harder for me to catch my breath, but wow, she was so excited. And it WAS delaying the moment when I had to start sucking.

I grabbed her body, holding her close to me. My cock liked this too. It throbbed, jutting out from my groin while searching between her thighs for an opening which was sadly covered by her jeans.

I could have gone on like this all night and eventually would have cum on her clothing given more time.

Only, Becky was pulling on my shoulders, "Come on, get back to it. I wanna see if this really can be done."

Alison grabbed my face, giving me one last sloppy kiss, then roughly pushed me back at Steve, telling me what a great cockslave I was. Steve promptly stuffed his cock in my mouth again before I could get ready.

I felt him readjusting his hands behind my neck briefly before callously pulling me down to the root again. And by now I was used to the way it stretched my lips, used to the depth. All in all it was tolerable.

Allison draped one arm over me possessively while simultaneously jacking my dick the way she does when she wants to get me off fast. She tenderly kissed my bulging cheek, "I love you, cocksucker." It was the first time she'd said the 'L' word.

Steve jammed back and forth all the way from tip to stern several times saying, "I told you it was no big deal. Look, Becky, he's doing great with the face fucking."

Of course, I'd missed my chance to object.

After he'd proven his point, he slowed down, then left just the first few inches past my abused lips. "Paul?" He asked. And I looked away from his cock, up to his eyes. "Do you want to suck me off?"

I didn't need to answer the way I did. I could have just paid my debt by starting to suck. But what I did was I nodded my head.

The two girls told me I was a good boy. Steve, however, told me I was a good girl.

When I gave it that first suck I crossed a line. Not only was it in my mouth. Not only had it been forced down my throat. Not only had I agreed to suck. But I actually did! All the cocksucker boxes were checked off.

Becky patted my head. All she said was, "Thanks sucker."

I sucked fervently, causing Steve to groan. He fed me the same four inches over and over again. Having had my big cock sucked by enough willing, or less willing servants, I knew that this was the best way to blow a big cock.

Next to my ear again, Alison asked me with her rebellious lips, "Did you like the humiliating words?" I alone heard the question.

I thought about it. Before I knew what she was doing I'd hated it. But about now it seemed just like the game I always liked watching her play.

She sped up her jacking of my cock.

I nodded for her, bobbing on his cock.

"Did you like when I told them you were a regular cocksucker?" I actually had hated that. Though considering it further, she'd really stepped up the game. I had to respect her cleverness in applying our demeaning craft. I nodded on his cock again. Alison placed her other hand on Steve's cock, helping him out by jacking his cock into my mouth.

"Did you like sharing the taste of his cock with me when we kissed?" I'd really liked that a lot, I just didn't know why she did it until just now. I nodded vigorously on his cock.

Steve was getting close to unleashing his load, then Alison briefly licked my lips right where they were sucking Steve's big cock. Did her lick turn me on more than it turned Steve on?

Then she moved her sexy lips back to my ear and surprised me, "Paul, did I ever tell you I used to date Steve...don't worry. I don't want to go back to him. He would never suck a cock like you. And I definitely want to date a faggotty cocksucker like you."

I was shocked to my core. This sexy girl who for the first time had just declared her love for me, who wanted me to be a cocksucker, she knew all along that Steve's cock was bigger than mine.

I needed to get her alone so we could have a long talk. But first I wanted to finish this blowjob that somewhere along the way I'd started liking. I couldn't wait to get a puddle of jiz on my tongue, or maybe he'd pump it directly down my throat so I could feel his big cock pulse.

I used my hands to caress Steve's balls while I sucked with ever greater eagerness. Steve noticed my efforts, "That's right Paulina, I knew you'd get into my cock. It's what useless vessels like you were made for. You know, I'd be willing to top your ass too next time."

When his knees started to go weak I redoubled my efforts to do a great job sucking. I also humped my own cock into Alison's blurred hand. If I were lucky I'd come at the same time as Steve.

Steve announced he was going to cum. So I sucked as hard as I could. Alison jerked his cock faster. I'd forgotten about Becky.

And just when I tasted the first spurt, Alison told me two things, first she said, "I want to see the cum. Please show it to me. And if you love me we can even kiss again with it in your gay mouth. I want you to love me back and this will be how you can show it." Second she said, "There's another reason I like you better than Steve...I cheated, your cock is bigger."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

12