Biker Buddies Pt. 01

Story Info
Bikers hook up after meeting online.
1.8k words
4.45
4.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been chatting with Joe on Grindr for a week or so. He had a great profile and attractive face and body photos. We seem to be a good fit - he was a dominant top and I like to be a bit submissive as a total bottom. Apart from interesting conversation we shared an interest in motorcycles. I have a six-year-old Harley Davidson Softail - which I ride as a solo, and Joe has a brand-new Indian Scout.

We agreed to meet on Saturday for coffee in the mountains village of Katoomba and then go for a ride. I cleaned my bike and dressed in appropriate cold weather riding gear - though I baulked at a full face helmet and opted for a HD open face - a-la Peter Fonda, but wore a neck and face warmer and Rayban's. The ride to Katoomba was 90 minutes and I was relieved to find the coffee shop and a bathroom upon arrival.

Joe was sitting in a booth when I entered the store. He rose to greet me - knowing what each other looked like via online photos. He was an impressive guy in real-life - over six feet tall in leather boots, slim with a tanned face and long brown turning silver hair, tied in a ponytail. He looked fantastic! Loose fit denim and a faded biker jacket completed his picture. We shook hands with big smiles on our faces and sat to chat. Over coffee and raisin toast we discussed bikes, what was happening in our lives and our disappointment....or was it luck, that we were both single and dateless of late. My heart was jumping and I could feel a little stirring in my loins.... single, dateless, very handsome - hmm hmmm.

'Let's ride on my Indian, the screen will keep us warmer and I'd like to test it out two-up style' Joe suggested. I agreed with him, plus I get a ride on an Indian which I hadn't experienced - and there was nothing wrong with me being behind this guy on the bike. My HD will be OK parked on the street in this tourist town.

Joe straddled the Indian and started it up. He had after-market pipes fitted and the growl of the engine pleased biker ears. On his nod and his assisting arm, I climbed on the back and nestled into the comfortable saddle with my chest and thighs against Joe's butt and back... it was a nice fit for me! I tapped him on the shoulder to let him know I was ready and opted to hold the straps of his jacket in-lieu of the pillion bars on the saddle.

Joe took off to looks from everyone on the street and accelerated smoothly away. I wasn't aware of where we were headed but happy to ride on the back. From a fellow biker's view Joe was a good rider - very smooth and nice lines. We toured through the mountain villages and onto the highway that crosses the mountains to the inland slopes and cities. We crossed the causeway to a parallel ridge where we did some faster touring through some great biker bends and I was very comfortable riding on the back and matching Joe's lean angles. Every now and then I would be squeezed against him under firmer breaking and then our bodies would part under acceleration. It was a lot of fun and my secret pleasure.

Joe pulled off the highway at a lookout point and after parking the bike we walked down to a point that gave sweeping views of the deep valleys between the main mountain ridges. Funnily both of us were uncertain near the fence and stood back - admiring the views as if we owned them as no-one else were at the point. But it was freezing with the wind seemingly cutting through my riding gear. Joe noticed me chattering and closed-up to me and put an arm around my waist. I was slightly shorter than Joe and fit into him perfectly. Looking at each other smilingly it was the perfect moment and my eyes communicated that I wanted to be kissed by this handsome biker.

'Hmmm this is nice' Joe murmured and lowered his lips to mine. I accepted his kiss lovingly and held his shoulder softly so he could press further into my lips. I was feeling giddy with the sensuousness of his kiss and sucked back on his lips and let my tongue side between our mouths. Joe broke off to look into my eyes and then kissed me again a bit more urgently. I opened my mouth to receive him and our tongues met in the middle and we orally teased each other. My breathing was heavy and my cock was rising to the attention from this man as I pulled him into me tighter. We became chest to chest, my groin and hardening member pushing into his thigh and his impressive hardness squeezed between us. I released my arms and circled his neck, my lips seeking more kisses and his hot tongue. I moaned slightly as he tongue fucked my mouth and I arched further into him as he grabbed my arse and I held my loins tight into him.

We were both hard against each other and my soft moans elicited more passion from Joe and he humped up against me. We must have realized we both needed release but this was not the place as the sound of cars in the parking spaces above us told us time here was over. We broke away and I commented sexily that our moment was wonderful and I wanted more of him. 'I'd fuck you here if we were alone' Joe said and I blushed in erotic excitement at his want for me. 'There's a picnic area further along - why don't we ride up there and be more comfortable?'

'Yes please' I said while eyeing off his obvious excited male state.

Back at the bike we mounted up and headed for another stop. Once at cruising speed I circled my arms around his hard b body and managed to slip my hands under his jacket and held Joe tight to me. I ground my groin closer against his back while my fingers and hands caressed his gorgeous body - admittedly though a couple of layers of thermal clothes. Boldly, I slipped a hand out from the warmth of his jacket and felt for his hardness inside his jeans. I could trace a not insubstantial hard penis beneath the denim and I stroked him lightly as we motored along the highway.

This was a delicious way to ride but all too soon he slowed and entered a marked picnic area. Not seeing any cars in the carpark got me hopeful and we dismounted at the far end. Joe motioned towards a grass track and after a minute or two we came to a clearing with concrete picnic tables and bench seats. Joe climbed up on the table-top and rested his boots on the bench. Without reference I stepped over the bench so that I could sit facing him.... his beautiful crotch at eye level.

Without words Joe put his hand on the back of my head and my submissive streak understood what was now required of me! I fumbled with his belt and zipper and Joe sat up slightly so I could pull his jeans down his thighs. Inside he wore trunks that tried to hide his manhood. With a soft moan I leaned into him and kissed and rubbed my face against his encased erection. I bathed in his manly scent and traced the outline of his cock with my fingers - finding a moist patch of pre-come had escaped already and soaked into his trunks. Joe sucked in his breath as I touched and stroked him and with me looking into his eyes and his pleasured face, I pulled at his waist band and let his penis pop free.

His member was medium long with little bend, and slim like his body. His cockhead was covered by foreskin which outlined his helmet beautifully. A guttural moan escaped him as I hungrily took his dick into my mouth and slurped at his shaft with my tongue. I popped my head up for a second and enjoyed the lusty look on Joe's face. I again took his cock in my mouth and held it with my lips as my tongue lapped at his shaft. Slowly I let his member draw deeper into my mouth, inch by inch, and listened happily to Joe groaning and gasping. He placed two hands at the back of my head and obediently I allowed his whole cock to slide in, butting against my throat and sucking back for his total pleasure.

He cocked gagged me like this for a minute until I had to release and catch a couple of deep mouthfuls of air. Once done I bobbed back down and slipped his dick back into the entrance of my throat. I gagged and moaned as his manhood filled my mouth and throat. Joe bucked his dick into me deeper for good measure and stroked himself back and forth and fucked my face gently.... then a bit more forcefully as he moaned and cooed about how good my head was.

I pulled back and just let the head of his penis rest inside my lips. He moaned as once again my tongue flicked his dick and I now had his loose balls in my hand. I felt his cock grow harder and engorge larger and I knew what was coming next. With a loud groan he pushed his cock all the way into my mouth until his pubic hair mashed against my face and gave me the gift I craved... his dick erupted and spilled large ropes of his seed into me, splashing against the back or my throat and it was all I could do to swallow it while my lips were fastened around the base of his cock. Spasms wracked his body and his member bucked and twitched at every new release of his man juice. Joe held my head against his lap as he must have shot seven or eight loads of sperm into my mouth and throat and I struggled to accept it all - some escaping my lips and sliding onto my face with seemingly a gallon of spit.

As his body began to quieten from his climax I slurped and sucked the remnants of his sperm from his cock and licked the spillage off his balls. I was aroused and proud of the head-job I'd given him and now that I'd tasted him intimately, I just wanted more! Joe slumped over and rested his head on mine while gently rubbing his fingers over my neck.

'Ooo baby that was so nice' I cooed. 'I could take a lot more of your cock.... in my mouth and especially in my arse!

Joe was still catching his breath and looking down at me. 'Next time for sure' he said and grinned.