Biker Encounters Warrior Ghost

Story Info
Biker chick snuggles with female warrior ghost.
1.4k words
3.82
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(It may have some erotic stuff in it but it's not heavily erotic. The main theme is just romantic and it's also a request from somebody.)

Jessi was riding on her motorcycle to a mansion that she just bought recently to start a new life. She's been doing a lot of crime in the past and she went to jail because of it and now she just wants to start a new life and hopefully leave the crime behind. She did hurt rumors about the mansion being haunted but she doesn't believe it. She thinks that some of them are just pussies and too scared to even go to the mansion because it's literally in the middle of nowhere.

Jessi is a tall red haired woman that is wearing a tight black leather jacket with a tight black top that shows her cleavage. She was also wearing a belt that is hooked around her waist to keep her very tight black leather pants that have a golden button and zipper. She was also wearing high heel boots that went up to her knees. It definitely shows that she is a biker woman.

She soon made it to the front gates and it was looking rusted and a bunch of plants grow onto the gate but that doesn't mean that it cannot open. She pushed the gate open after getting off of her bike and did feel a little bit chilly because the area does look a little haunted. But that's not going to scare her.

She got back on her bike and continued writing down the path towards the mansion and it was a lot bigger than she thought. It almost feels like a Bruce Wayne mansion from the Batman movies but possibly a lot bigger. She parked her bike in a little shed that is next to the gardens and was exploring the outside first.

She looked at her watch to see that it's actually getting late and the moving truck does not come by until tomorrow afternoon so a good night's rest might be a good idea. She pulled out an old key to unlock the front door and the front door opened up and it was making a loud creaking sound as the door opened up slowly.

Jessi coughed a little bit because it is a little dusty inside but she'll fix that in the morning. She walked inside with her high heels making loud sounds throughout the hallways and the good news is that the seller did say that there's already furniture inside the mansion. It just needs a little clean up.

She walked over towards the living room and she felt a little tired. She doesn't know why but she sat down on the couch and was slowly falling asleep.

As she was sleeping deeply, a ghostly figure started to form right above her and the ghost looks like a female and she does look muscular as well. Almost like she is a warrior. Her name is Nicole and she died years ago as a warrior and now she is looking for peace and love. She was wearing a beautiful dress but her hair is doubly shorter than normal and her eyes were ocean blue.

Nicole was admiring her beautiful and sexy curvy body as she was slowly unzipping her jacket to see more of her chest and she licked her lips to see that her breast was actually massive underneath the jacket. She was going to do a lot more but soon disappeared when Jessi woke up because she was getting a little uncomfortable on the couch.

She got a little confused at first because she didn't know why she fell asleep on the couch but soon realized that her jacket was unzipped. At first she thought that she unzipped her jacket because of her being a little hot but she doesn't remember doing it. She didn't make it into a big deal as she was now up from the couch and was now walking towards the master bedroom.

Nicole was hiding within the walls as she was watching Jessi Walk up the stairs with her high heels and was staring at her nice size butt which did turn her on a little bit.

Jessi doesn't know why but she feels like she's being watched but even if she was being watched, She's ready to kick somebody's ass.

She walked to her left and was walking down the hallway until she saw the bedroom door. She slowly opened up to see the bedroom and it looked absolutely gorgeous and surprisingly very clean. She finally decided to give in to her tiredness as she unzipped her boots slowly.

Nicole was invisible inside the room and she watched Jessi slowly stripping.

Jessi removed her high heel leather boots and the way her skin looks with that nice tan color makes it look like you just want to massage her legs so you can feel her smooth and soft skin. She removed her jacket and hung it up as she removed her socks to show her clean feet with some pink nail color on her toes.

Nicole is honestly feeling a little bit more excited than before as Jessi climbs into bed and is now laying on her back. She looks above her to see the painting and it was actually Nicole years ago. She honestly looks sexy and badass at the same time.

"Wow...They're blonde hair actually looks...beautiful. Look at those hips. I'm betting every guy tries to get to her but they're probably weak. And her boobs...*whistle* clearly she can give a guy a titty fuck." Jessi honestly now feels a little horny but for now, sleep as much needed. She was about to go to sleep until a bright light appeared right above her and she was stunned! She's not afraid or scared shitless. She's just surprised.

Nicole was floating above her and soon took full form to let Jessi see what she looked like and she gently smiled for her.

Jessi was breathing heavily and was staring down at Nicole as she looked up and down to study her body and she couldn't believe how sexy the ghost looked!

Nicole was slowly floating down until she was flooding right above her crotch as she winked at Jessi and soon disappeared.

Jessi was honestly disappointed that the ghost disappeared because she actually wanted some attention to her. She was actually about to go back to sleep until she felt something near her waist and she looked down to see a special surprise that should make her feel excited.

Her belt soon unbuckled slowly as the metallic sounds of her belt popped open. The leather belt slowly moves out of the metallic lock as is pushed to the sides. Jessi's breathing started to get heavy and more relaxed. The gold button on her tight leather pants popped open and soon the zipper slowly unzipped and it was making a loud sound throughout the room that can make anybody turn on. She was gripping on to the sheets below her because she never had a ghost play with her before.

When the zipper unzipped, The underwear that she was wearing was actually a cute pink panties with white skulls on it. She was slightly blushing with embarrassment because she is tough but still has a little teenage side to her at times. Her pants were being slowly pulled down and soon she wasn't wearing any pants anymore.

"Cute panties~." Nicole finally said something as she gently massaged Jessi's leg and soon she reached up to her shirt and slowly pulled it up.

"Thanks? I never thought that a ghost could finally see what panties I wear..." She was nervously smiling because it is still quite embarrassing that somebody or something is seeing her cute panties.

Jessi raised her arms so that the ghost would have no problem removing her shirt and the color of the bra that she was wearing was also pink. Such a tough girl that's wearing some dark clothing. She was actually wearing pink underneath all that clothing.

Now that she was only wearing a bra and panties, Jessi is honestly ready to have some fun but soon the ghost actually was cuddling with her.

Nicole reappeared herself as she was hugging Jessi nicely and her face was buried in between her breasts.

Jessi honestly is not expecting that at all but she's not complaining. It actually is nice. She returned the favor by cuddling with the ghost and she can feel how smooth and soft her skin is.

Jessi slowly falls asleep as she snuggles with the ghost. Maybe starting a new life is a great idea and it makes it even better that she has a ghost that actually accepts her. Maybe the sexual stuff will happen in the future soon...very soon~