Biker Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once finished, we were taken outside and had our hands tied above our heads to a tree limb near where Bob and Josh were tied. We were stretched up, so we were on the balls of our feet. They then took stakes and pounded them into the ground about three feet apart and tied our ankles to them. We were hanging there for about 10-minutes before the men came back. There we were, sweaty, globs of cum on our faces and tits, faces shiny with the cream from the women, and bound helpless with our legs spread wide open. I was terrified about what they would do to us next.

Once the guys were back, we didn't have much time to wait. The guys rearranged the lawn chairs, so they were in a semicircle about 10-feet away from us. The women suddenly came back out of the house wearing bathing suits and carrying our shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. The hose for the front yard was brought over, and the water was turned on. Thankfully they set the nozzle to 'Shower' instead of 'Jet'.

I had showered with Bob hundreds of times. It really is a pleasant experience having someone else lovingly shampoo and condition your hair as well as erotically soaping up your naked body with their hands. It is a very stimulating and pleasant experience. That is, if it is in an actual shower and the water temperature is properly adjusted and warm. There is no hot water on a garden hose. Aside from that, being strung up to a tree in the front yard is far from the private intimate setting of one's own bathroom shower stall. Thank God that it was a hot summer morning.

We were sprayed down with the hose, thoroughly soaking us. First off, shampoo. Two women on each of us gently lathered up our hair. Lather, rinse repeat. The cold water made my nipples tighten and become hard as rock. Yeah, right. They were already hard from my arousal. True, the cold water did dampen (LOL) that a bit, but I was still aroused from the humiliation and sexual stimulation earlier. After rinsing from the second shampooing, they worked in the conditioner. That has to sit for about a minute or so to work. They decided that the time shouldn't be wasted, so fingers began working on my tits, pussy, and ass.

"Damn slut. I don't think all that moisture is from the water. It's a fucking swamp down there." Red commented.

It was. My pussy was actually drooling. Her comment caused my pussy to jolt. The fingering seemed to last an eternity, but it was still over way to fast. The conditioner was rinsed off, then the torture really began. No, I'm not talking torture as in waterboarding or anything dealing in pain. It was torture because four soft hands began caressing me as they applied the body wash. They spent an inordinate amount of time caressing the soap onto my tits, pussy, and ass. They even managed to slip a couple fingers into my ass. My nipples were fondled and tweaked. My pussy was stroked. One of them was thrusting their fingers in and out of my ass. On and on it went, until I was led right to the brink of an orgasm. Just as I was about to go over, the hands disappeared, and I got sprayed with the cold water.

Fuck! Apparently, we weren't clean enough. They began applying another round of body wash. I heard a small whimper beside me. Amy seemed to be in the same predicament as me. Again, I was (actually, both of us were) fingered and caressed right up to the brink before it all came crashing down again. God, I was horney. This time, they were using their hands in conjunction with the spray of water to wipe the body wash completely off of us. They still used their fingers to stroke, tweak, and thrust. Without the cold water, it would have surely caused me to orgasm. Unfortunately, the cold water was just enough to keep me from going over the edge.

The water was shut off, and a couple of towels had been procured to dry us off. As we were being dried, they began brushing our hair out. As this was happening, fingers continued to roam and keep Amy and me on the edge. It was pure torture to be at the brink of orgasm but not allowed release. I could hear Amy whimpering beside me. I'm sure that Bob and Josh could hear her as well. Maybe not, as my whimpering may have been drowning hers out.

"Please." I finally heard the word escape from my lips.

"Please what, slut?" Red asked.

"Please let me cum." Was my degrading answer.

"Are you asking me to masturbate you so you can have an orgasm in front of your husband, son, and daughter?"

"Yes. Please."

"So, if I understand your request, you want me, a stranger and another woman, to masturbate you in full view of your family until you have an orgasm as they watch. Is that what you want?" She taunted me.

My humiliation was in overdrive at this point. "Please. I need to cum."

"What will you be willing to do to cum?"

"Anything. Please, just let me cum."

"Hmmm. Anything is a pretty dangerous word. OK, but you need to ask me politely and tell me exactly what you want me to do. You need to say it loud and clear so your family can hear what you are asking. Also, there will be a cost. Are you sure that you mean 'anything'?"

"Yes. Anything. Please masturbate me to an orgasm in front of my family. Show them what a depraved slut I am. Make me cum while my husband, son, and daughter watch as a stranger uses me."

"Very well." She said. Then she turned to one of the other women and spoke. "Sugar, bring me my kit." Oh, if I had only known what that was and to what I agreed to. Honestly, though, as horney as I was, it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

With that, she began to fondle my tits with one hand and thrust two fingers in my cunt with the other. As she was thrusting her fingers in and out of my pussy, her thumb was strumming my clit. As I was getting close to an orgasm, two of the guys brought over an outdoor table and set it in front of me. Sugar returned and set a wooden box on the table.

"OOOOOOFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!" I screamed out as by body began convulsing in rapture. Wave after wave of bliss washed over me as my orgasm began consuming me. It seemed to go on for ages before it began to wane. Eventually, the waves dissipated and left me trembling as I hung by my wrists from the tree.

"OK. Remember that you agreed to this. By the way, your daughter will be getting the same thing as you."

I looked down at the table as she opened the box. Although not familiar with anything that was inside, I saw enough to make an educated guess as to what was about to happen. I didn't know the full extent or the specifics of what they were about to do, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the general idea. It was a piercing and tattoo kit.

"We still have several days to go and don't want to take your cunts out of action, so I'll do those on the last day before we leave. Your tits, however, are fair game, and the tattoos won't put anything out of action. On the upside, these rings in your nipples will make them even more sensitive. And in case you might be thinking that you can take them out after we leave, I should warn you that I will be using titanium rings that lock closed when installed. The only way to get them off is to cut them off with a diamond saw blade. I'm pretty sure that you don't want one of those that close to your tits or cunt."

It was a couple hours later that Red showed off her artwork to Bob and Josh. True to her word, she did exactly the same thing to Amy that she did to me. We each had 1-inch diameter rings in our nipples. The rings were connected by a titanium chain with another 1-inch ring in the center of it. I didn't really understand that until Red attached leashes to them. Amy and I also had new 'Tramp Stamps' just above our asses. They were in Olde English script and said, 'Anal Slut, It Ain't Gonna Fuck Itself'. Just above our pussies was a small wolf's head and the words 'Property of The Lobos OMC'. Apparently, the name of their club was The Lobos. We were now their property. A weird thought crossed my mind about no longer being able to wear a bikini in public. There would be no way of hiding the tramp stamp, and the chain between my tits would lead to embarrassing questions. Oh, and in case you've never had your nipples pierced, IT'S FUCKING PAINFUL! I have since discovered that competent parlors do actually numb the nipples before doing the piercing. Unfortunately for Amy and Me, Red really didn't care if it was painful or not.

The guys wanted to watch the piercings, so she started with that. When she began the tattoos, they drifted away. I didn't know what they were doing, but I was hearing odd noises from the barn. It almost sounded like they were building something. Spoiler alert -- they were. We would see it later that evening.

The rest of the afternoon was spent serving the women food and drinks, Giving Bob and Josh water and food, and, of course, fucking anyone that wanted to. We spent a lot of time licking the women's pussies, and the guys would come over and take us in any hole they desired when they wanted a break from whatever the hell they were doing in the barn. Orgasms? Lots of them. Both Amy and I had at least one every time one of the guys took our cunt or ass. It seemed that Amy was getting off on the degradation just as I was. Like mother, like daughter.

"OOOHHHH FUCK YES! FUCK ME! SHOW MY FAMILY WHAT A SLUT I AM! GIVE ME ANOTHER COCGGLLLUUCCCKKKK, GLUCK, GLUCK!" Yes, that was me. In case you didn't understand that last part, that was because someone had suddenly thrust their cock down my throat. Ever hear the expression 'Airtight'? That was me. At the beginning of that commentary, I had Meat in my cunt and Wrench in my ass. No, not an actual wrench, it was the guy called Wrench who had his 8-inch cock in my ass. Meat was on his back with me on top. After getting impaled on his cock, Wrench moved in and stuck his cock in my ass. I had been riding them for a few minutes already when Mech shoved his cock in my mouth. I had never felt so full before. Well, that should be obvious since I had never fucked two guys at once before either -- much less three at once.

After dinner, where Amy and I spent the entire time under the table, we were led out to the barn. Amy and I were led using our new titty leashes. Bob and Josh were escorted by two of the bigger bikers. They told us that they didn't want to have to keep my husband and son bound up for the entire week, so they built a cell in one of the stables to keep them in. After locking them inside the cell, Amy and I were gang banged right outside the cell. We were fucked to exhaustion, taking three at a time for several hours as Bob and Josh looked on. Two of the women decided to fuck Bob and Josh. At least they had an opportunity to cum. The other three throughout the evening had Bob and Josh use their mouths to get them off. I guess that was only fair. The men were using us, so the women decided to use them.

True to Red's prediction, my nipples did get much more sensitive with the nipple rings. Amy told me hers did too. To prove the point, Red and another woman stood Amy and me right outside the cell that Bob and Josh were in and actually gave us an orgasm just by playing with our nipples with no vaginal or anal stimulation at all. By the fourth day, I had become a total anal slut. Yes, I still had huge orgasms from getting my cunt pounded, but anal really shot me into the stratosphere. It was even better when I had both holes stuffed at the same time.

Throughout the week, a routine was formed. Amy and I slept on the floor in the Master bedroom with the women. We would wake up, service the women with our mouths, service the men under the table as they ate breakfast, clean up and eat a quick breakfast as the men took care of the chores (feeding animals and cleaning out the stalls), taking breakfast to Bob and Josh, spend the morning servicing whoever wanted it whenever they wanted it, Serving lunch, afternoon gang bangs, Serving dinner, evening gang bangs in the barn where Bob and Josh were forced to watch as I devolved into the depraved slut that I was becoming, showering, servicing the women, then being bound to the bedframe and sleeping on the floor. Lather, rinse repeat.

It was the next to last day. This was, perhaps, the most depraved thing that they had me do. I had to get seven of the men off at the same time. It was in the barn, right outside the cell that Bob and Josh were in. Bones laid on the mattress that they brought in. The women had already lubed and stretched out my ass. Amy had lubed up Bones' cock. Straddling him, I lowered my ass onto his cock and sank down until I bottomed out. Next was Meat. He crawled on top of me and sank his enormous manhood into my well used cunt. Mech then straddled my chest. One of the women had poured baby oil on my tits, and he squeezed them together and stuck his cock between then. Hammer was kneeling beside my head. Once Mech was in position, Hammer fed his cock into my mouth. With my face in his crotch, I couldn't see who else did what. All I know is that there was a cock in each of my hands. My legs were wrapped around Meat, and someone grabbed my ankles and pressed my feet together. I felt another cock begin stroking in the small opening between my feet.

Holy Cumslut, Batman! I was working seven cocks at the same time! Yes, you are expecting me to describe how I began to thrust into them and fuck them all at once. Sorry to disappoint you. The reality was that it was just too much for me to do anything except lay there and let them do it to me. I did manage to actively stroke the two cocks in my hands and move my feet a bit, but, other than that, the guys pretty much did all the work. I was just a sex toy. A multiple access fleshlight. A thing to be used. I orgasmed at that though. In fact, I began to orgasm continuously. Mech decided to play with my pierced nipples as he was thrusting between my tits. I told you how sensitive they had become. The stimulation I was getting went into overload. I have no idea how long they fucked me like that. It seemed to last forever. I remember hearing the roars of completion from some of the men. I felt the (almost) simultaneous jets of cum in my cunt, ass, mouth, hands, feet, and tits as they sprayed me with their seed. That set off one last massive orgasm in me. I remember the darkness enveloping me at the height of my orgasm, then there was nothing.

My world was dark. Cries of passion began to intrude upon my consciousness. I heard a groan that sounded strikingly similar to my own voice. The cries of bliss became stronger. My eyes fluttered open. My vision was filled with my daughter being triple teamed by three of the bikers. She was straddling one of them. Another was behind her fucking her ass. The third was at her head with her lips around his cock.

"Well, look who finally woke up." A feminine voice said.

I turned to the voice and saw that Red was grinning as she looked at me.

"Have a nice nap?" She inquired.

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

"About 20-minutes." She answered. "I was gonna give you another 10-minutes before dumping a bucket of water on you. Now that you are awake again, we can continue."

Continue we did. I fucked every one of them at least once after that. Amy was busy as well. I never even tried to count the orgasms I had as I was fucked in every hole and in every position imaginable. When the guys were finally finished, Amy and I cleaned up, then serviced the women before being allowed to sleep. After the women were satisfied, Red and Lez (She was a lesbian leaning bisexual, thus the nickname Lez) got out strap-on dildos and fucked us in our cunts and asses.

So, it was the night before they were to leave. They decided that I could have an hour with my husband. Can you spell 'DISASTER'? My husband isn't small in the cock department. Truthfully, he is a bit over average in size. His cock is 7-inches long with decent girth. One of the problems here is that I had been getting fucked almost continuously for a week by cocks that were mainly bigger than him. The second issue was that I had been taking multiple cocks at the same time. Now, I was going to fuck the smallest cock that I had in a week, and that cock was alone. I love my husband. I love everything about him. I used to love his cock. It never failed to satisfy me in the past. I tried. Fuck, did I try. He took me missionary. We tried doggie. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I finally managed a small orgasm with him in my ass. I did manage to get him off a couple of times with blowjobs.

I was able to spend the night with him in the cell. We cuddled and talked long into the night. Nothing was his fault. He couldn't help it. I had been fucked so much by large and multiple cocks that I simply couldn't get off by a single slightly above average cock again. I also discovered that humiliation and being degraded really turned me on. Sure, he could get me off by fucking my ass. That was still somewhat tight. My cunt was another story. It had been stretched out more. There were more discussion to happen later.

So, you are thinking about what was going on with Josh and Amy while I was with my husband. I know what your perverted thoughts are. Notice that I have not mentioned a single thing about incest? That's because it wasn't happening. No, Amy and I never fucked Josh. No, Amy never fucked her father. While I was with my husband, Amy was with four of the women. Sissy (turns out she was Red's younger sister) was with Josh. She was actually ambivalent about having a woman lick her pussy. She was much straighter than the other women. She had been spending more time with Josh and Bob than the rest of the women. No, she had no romantic inclinations to my family, but she took advantage of the situation to get her rocks off with them.

The sound of those big Harley engines are fading. Amy and I are sitting in the barn locked in chains across from the cell that Bob and Josh are siting in. The keys to the cell are frozen in a block of ice. It will take several hours for the ice to melt enough to get the keys and unlock the cell door. After that, Bob and Josh can unlock Amy and me. They did this to give them a couple of hours to get away before we could have the chance to contact the authorities. We are also all completely naked. Yes we also had newly pierced clit hoods as well.

Bob was grilling steaks on the barbeque. It had been two days since the bikers had left. We had neglected to call the authorities and tell them what had happened. We intended to call, but we never seemed to get around to it. Amy and I were sitting on the deck drinking a glass of wine. We were still naked. For some reason, we just never got around to putting on any clothes. I guess that we just got comfortable over the last week being naked. Bob was wearing an apron, and Josh was also naked. There was a two-ton elephant in the room, but none of us was willing to bring it up. Over the last couple of days, I had been trying to kill Bob with sex. He couldn't get me off in my pussy, but I usually had a small orgasm when he took my ass.

I had ordered about six large dildos from an online store. My hope was that the combination of the dildos and Bob's cock would get me off. I found that I simply could not get off properly with a single cock. Amy was beginning to get a bit bitchy as well.

"Bobby, I think we need to talk." I said.

6-months later:

"OH HELL YEEEESSSSS!" Amy was screaming out.

She was currently fucking two of the frat boys. She had one in her cunt and another in her ass, Bob was pounding my ass as another frat boy was filling my cunt. I wasn't saying much because the frat boy's current squeeze was sitting on the bed with my face planted in her cunt. Yes, sadly Amy and I had been turned into insatiable sluts that needed multiple cocks to satisfy us. Luckily, Bob understood what had happened to us.