Biker Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh? Oh, he was busy over at one of the sorority houses. Sissy had taught him quite well in how to satisfy a woman. I had heard through the grapevine that he was very talented with his tongue and cock. He had no shortage of dates. In fact, my daughter had even mentioned a couple of fights between her sorority sisters about Josh. Amy managed to sooth the ruffled feathers between the girls. I had more than just some anecdotal evidence that the soothing came from her tongue as well.

No, Josh didn't get to sample all of the girls in the sorority. Some of them were confirmed lesbians. How do I know that? Let's just say that while they had zero interest in Bob's cock, they didn't mind his cock being used in my cunt or ass as I was face-planted in their pussies. A couple of them even brought out their strap-ons to use on me while I gave Bob one of my world class blowjobs.

It's been two years since that fateful day when we were accosted by the motorcycle gang. Josh is in college now and very popular with the girls. Amy has graduated and has a group of friends that she hangs out with. She occasionally brings a few over with her to help me with my own urges. No, we still don't do anything with each other, but we do fuck the other guys and girls in the same room. Yes, Bob does participate, and I allow him to fuck the other women as well. We've also found a few other couples that we get together with.

My cunt just spasmed and let a squirt of dew out. I heard the unmistakable sound of Harley engines rumbling down the road. I'm sitting on the veranda on the front of the house gloriously naked. I haven't worn clothes except to go into town since that fateful day. A look shows me a dust cloud coming down the road to the house. The sound of the engines is getting louder. As the decibels increase, so does the moisture in my cunt. Fuck, one of them just revved their engine. I think I just had an orgasm. The dust cloud is dissipating. Holy Shit! Last time, there were a dozen bikes. Now, there were at least twenty bikes rumbling down the road. Fuck, I was going to be busy, and this time Bob will be an active participant. That was one of the stipulations for inviting them back for another week.