Biker Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I had never even considered any interest in another woman. One of them pulled me in and began passionately kissing me. I saw out of the corner of my eye that another one began doing the same thing to Amy. As the woman was kissing me, she and two of the others also began fondling me. I tried to fight it, but they knew exactly which buttons to push. I thought that Bones was good at touching me and making me cum, but these women were lightyears ahead of him. In no time, my passion built and took over. I found myself responding to their touch and began kissing her back. It was so much different than kissing a man. It was softer and gentler. The soft caresses of my tits, the gentle swirling of fingers around my nipples, the soft stroking of my pussy and clit had me racing to another orgasm. Her tongue was playfully darting in and out of my mouth. Soon, it became too much. I cried out in bliss as another orgasm overtook me. Soon after, I heard Amy cry out as well.

We weren't even given a chance to recover. Our legs gave out, and we were lowered to the ground. I was still riding the high of my orgasm when Bones entered me. I hadn't even noticed all of the men stripping. He didn't ram into me, but easily pushed himself in. Oh God! I've never felt so full. He was a good inch longer and much thicker than my husband. He began slowly thrusting in and out. I was already aroused, so I instinctively began meeting his thrusts with my own. I was moaning and crying out in passion as he fucked me. I orgasmed two more times on his cock before he filled my pussy with his seed.

Amy was likewise orgasming on the cock that she was fucking. As soon as Bones rolled off of me, another man took his place. He fucked me as well for an eternity and a couple more orgasms before he finished. Then there was the third and fourth man. I lost count of how many times I came. It was a blur of fucking. My mind stopped working except as in regard to the cocks in my pussy. I vaguely noticed the next man crawling between my legs.

Suddenly, my mind snapped awake as I felt a telephone pole began to enter my sloppy cunt. My eyes snapped open to look directly into the face of the man they called Meat. Holy fuck! He was huge! I felt my pussy stretching beyond what I thought was possible. Thank God, he was going at a glacial pace and letting my pussy adapt to his size. Each wonderful millimeter brought more pleasure than I thought possible. I orgasmed as his pelvis bumped into mine. Star Trek came to my mind in that he was 'Going where no man had gone before'. I was falling deeper and deeper into this slutty behavior. Worse still, my husband and son had front row seats to my depravity. What must they think of me? A good woman is not supposed to enjoy this. Knowing that my husband and son were now watching me orgasming over and over on these strange cocks like a slut at a frat party sent new waves of shame and jolts of lightning to my overheated cunt.

Lubrication was definitely not an issue. I could feel him pushing the cum from the others out of my well used cunt. He began slowly pistoning in and out of me. I was responding by thrusting back into him. He not only had a huge cock, but he knew full well how to use it. After five eternal minutes, he was pounding that log in and out of me. I was screaming out in bliss as I met each thrust just as hard as he was going. One orgasm led directly into the next as if it was simply one long drawn out orgasm. Finally, I felt the eruption from him as he flooded my pussy. His pelvis crashed down onto my clit and sent me completely over the edge. At the height of my orgasm, I felt the blackness beginning at the edge of my vision and begin growing. Just before I lost consciousness, I had a thought that I may have just been fucked to death.

Obviously, I wasn't. I managed to open my eyes and look around. I was still lying on my back in the soft grass. The men were still naked, but they were now sitting around drinking another beer and talking. The women were drinking beer, laughing, talking, and back tormenting my husband and son by slowly stroking their cocks. A soft moan brought my attention to my daughter lying beside me.

"Are you OK, Sweetie?" I whispered.

"Oh fuck. I don't know." She responded. "My God, mom. I've never been fucked that hard or that much before. I simply couldn't help it. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had. Holy shit."

"Yeah. Me too. I'm sorry that you are caught up in this."

"Not your fault, mom. You had no control over what they are doing. I just hope that they don't hurt us before they are done."

"Yes. I'm especially worried about Josh and your father. I can't even contemplate what they are planning for them."

We laid there silently for a couple more minutes. I figured I should prepare Amy for what I thought was coming up.

"Amy, I have a bad feeling that I know what might be coming next. I doubt that we're done today, and they've already taken our mouths and our vaginas, so there is only one thing left."

"They're going to take our asses, right?"

"I'm afraid so. I've never done that before, and I'm pretty scared about it."

"Me too, mom. I've had a couple boyfriends want to do it, but I always refused. Somehow, I don't think that we will be able to refuse this time."

We were allowed another half hour to rest and a couple large glasses of water to replenish our fluids. True to our thoughts, it was soon time to resume the activities. They had driven three stakes into the ground about three feet apart. Amy and I were laid on our backs, and our wrists were tied to our ankles. Right wrist to right ankle and left to left. Our legs were then pulled up, so our hands and feet were over our head and tied to the stakes above our heads. The result was that we were bent in half with our pussies and asses completely exposed and vulnerable.

The women had rummaged around in the house and brought out my tub of Crisco shortening. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Amy and I both pleaded and begged not to do that. We both cried and explained that neither one of us had ever done that and that we begged them to just fuck our pussies and mouth, but not our ass. They just laughed at us and got excited about breaking in virgin asses.

"Don't worry, sluts. We'll be really gentle. You are going not love this. In fact, after a couple days, you will be begging us to fuck your asses. We're going to turn you two into complete ass sluts."

I just couldn't imagine that. I didn't see how it could be at all enjoyable. It didn't matter how hard we begged and pleaded. The women took the can of Crisco and knelt down beside us. One woman on each of us dipped a finger into the shortening and began spreading it around our assholes. Two others began caressing our pussies and clits, while the fifth one knelt between us and began playing with our nipples. Oh God, it felt so good, and we soon began getting aroused. There really was no pain when I felt a slim finger slip into my ass. She would move her finger in and out while twisting it around. Occasionally, she would dip her finger back into the can for more lube. I made a mental note to myself to throw that can out and get another one at the store before I did any more baking.

They toyed with me as the one girl continued to use her finger to lube and open up my ass. Eventually, she slipped in a second finger. There was a little pain, but it really wasn't too bad. After a while, her gentle thrusting and twisting turned the burn into a pleasure that I had never felt before. Then there were three fingers. Finally, she determined that I was ready and removed her fingers and backed away.

Of course, it was Bones that knelt over me. He had been first in my mouth and first in my pussy. It wasn't really a surprise that he would be the first to take my virgin ass.

"I wanted you to be in this position so that you had to look at me as I fuck your ass. For the rest of your life, you will always remember me as being your first in here. Every time someone fucks your ass, you will always remember me and see my face in your mind. Don't think that you will never do this after we are gone. You will. By the time we are done with you, you will crave being ass fucked."

With that, he put the head of his cock at my backdoor and began to press into me. When the head of his cock popped in, there was a burning pain. I gasped, and he just smiled. He slowly continued to slide deeper and deeper. The pain grew. Finally, after a couple of agonizing minutes, I felt his hips bump onto my ass. He was fully embedded. I was a bit surprised that he just stopped there. He didn't move. As he was gazing at me, I could feel my ass relax and stretch to accommodate him. The burn lessoned. Finally, he began pulling back. I wasn't so clueless to believe that he might be pulling completely out. He pulled back about three quarters of the way, then slowly began sliding back in. This went on for several minutes with this slow pace. The burning pain had completely disappeared, and a new pleasure had begun to form. He gradually picked up his pace.

I was hearing shrieking from beside me. Meat had decided that he would be first in Amy's ass. I really didn't think that there was any way possible to prepare anyone for that. Even though Meat had gone even slower than Bones, it must have still been agonizing for her. By her screams, it was obvious that she was in a lot of pain. Then, something strange started to happen. Amy's shrieks started to change. They were no longer cries of pain. She had begun to cry out in pleasure. I found myself crying in pleasure as well. Someone began stroking my clit again. I began humping back as well as I could from the bound position I was in. This is where the beginning of this story happened. I was screaming for him to fuck my ass harder. Over and over, I cried out. I felt the first jet of cum fire into my ass. That took me over. I never felt an orgasm like that. It seemed as if my entire body exploded. I don't know how long it lasted, but by the time I was done, another guy was just beginning to push his cock onto my ass. He simply picked up from where Bones left off. I had another orgasm before he fired off inside of me.

This continued until all 10 men had fucked one of our asses. The women then took Amy and I in to get cleaned up. We were led to the shower and told to clean ourselves, then we were handed razors and ordered to shave each other's pussies. We were to be completely shaven and needed to maintain that every day. I decided that it would probably be best to get the shaving out of the way first, that way we could wash everything off at once. I had Amy sit on the small bench and spread her legs. I saw that both her pussy and ass were red and puffy from the gang bang earlier. Her pubic hair had been well maintained and was rather short. I spread some of my shave gel over her mound and carefully began removing the hair that she had. I then had her pull her legs up so I could get any stray hairs on her ass. Sorry guys and gals. I'm not gonna tell you how aroused we got and ended up making love in the shower. It didn't happen. I shaved her, she shaved me, then we washed ourselves thoroughly.

No, we were not given clothes after drying ourselves off. It was casually mentioned that we would most likely be spending the week completely naked. We were given the highest heels that we each owned to wear, though. They had found some steaks in the freezer earlier, and two of the men were grilling them on the barbeque in the back yard. Bob and Josh had been moved to chairs on the patio where they were now tied. Amy and I were tasked with serving drinks. This, of course, led to more fondling and groping. I had to admit to myself that I was quickly aroused again from the constant touches and the humiliation of being naked around so many other people who were now dressed again.

For dinner, Amy and I had to share our plates with Bob and Josh. Since they remained tied, we had to feed them as we ate. After dinner, Amy and I cleaned the dishes and the kitchen as the gang relaxed outside in the back yard. When the cleaning was done, Amy and I returned to our duties as beverage servers. Between serving drinks, Amy and I would be directed to give lap dances to the men. They had the outside speakers on and playing rock music that had a heavy dance beat. We would dance in front of them bouncing our tits, then grind on their laps. They even had me give Bob a lap dance to torment him.

It was getting late, and there were rumblings about needing sleep. Still, there were some logistics to consider. There was no way they were going to allow Bob and Josh to run free while they slept. That was also a concern for Amy and me. Adding 15-people to a 5-bedroom house also created a bit of an issue. Bob and Josh ended up having their arms tied behind their backs as well as their legs tied together at their ankles and knees to prevent them from being able to walk. They were laid on the floor with another rope around their ankles that was tied to a heavy chair. Two of the women felt a bit sorry for them and jacked them off before they left the room.

The women decided to take over the Master Bedroom that night. Amy and I had our arms bound behind our backs and were led into the bedroom with the women. I was skeptical that all seven of us would fit on the bed, even though it was a California King size. I would later learn that five women could fit packed together while two women slept on the floor with their legs tied to the legs of the bedframe. That was still a couple hours away, though.

The five women stripped as soon as they entered the room. I had to admit that I was still quite aroused from the earlier activities. Now, it seemed as if another new experience would be thrust upon Amy and me.

"OK sluts. Now it's our turn. You've had enough fun fucking our guy, so now it's time to make it up to us. On your knees. You each need to lick each of us to two orgasms before going to bed. If you do a good enough job, maybe we will get you off when you're finished."

As I said, I had never been with a woman before. The fact that I was now about to give oral sex to several women in front of my daughter was humiliating. That thought in itself sent a surge of pleasure to my already wet pussy. With my arms still secured behind my back, I leaned forward and took my first taste of a woman's pussy. She was already moist with anticipation. My first taste was surprisingly not as bad as I had feared. It was actually rather pleasant. I took another lick. These first two licks were with a flat tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. I felt her shudder slightly when my tongue flicked her clit at the top of my stroke.

Being a woman, I was very familiar with my own pussy and what I liked. Also, Bob had gone down on me quite a bit. Even though he wasn't an expert, he did a good enough job to get me off. Using that knowledge, I dove in. I knew that I liked it when he would explore around instead of simply concentrating on a single spot (like just focusing on my clit). I began to lick and kiss all around her pussy. I would roam my tongue up and down her outer lips, then move lower and thrust my tongue as deep inside her as I could. Occasionally, I would take her clit in my lips and flick my tongue over it. I made sure to plant my mouth around her entire pussy and lick all the cream I could. I began to listen for her slight gasps and moans as I hit a particularly sensitive spot. Those spots, I spent more time on. Having gotten myself off several times in the past, I was aware of the subtle signs of a woman coming to the brink of an orgasm. Once she began displaying those signals, I knew that concentrating on her clit would send her over. As she began to orgasm, I opened my mouth wide and clamped it over her pussy. As her cream flowed, I was lapping it up as I continued to stimulate her. I slowed my ministrations as she slowly recovered. Eventually, she pushed my head away.

"Wow. For a beginner, that wasn't bad. Don't worry, you will be getting enough practice this week to make an expert pussy licker out of you." She complimented.

I was directed to move over to the next woman. I noticed that she had a slightly different taste. Hers was a bit muskier, but still had an enjoyable taste. My approach was very similar to the first woman, but I incorporated a couple things that I learned from my first time. I used more of the techniques that worked best and less of the ones that had less dramatic results. This woman orgasmed a bit quicker than the first one. As I moved down the line, I discovered that each woman seemed to have their own unique flavor. Some were stronger flavors, and some were much lighter. I continued to refine my technique as went from woman to woman. I should mention that Amy was right behind me in servicing the women. As I got one woman off and moved over, she took my place as soon as she gave the woman she had been servicing an orgasm. After finishing the woman at the end of the line, I shuffled back to the beginning to service the woman that Amy had started with.

We did manage to get all the women off twice. Apparently, they were satisfied with our efforts, because, after they tied our legs to the bedframe, they played with our tits and pussies until we both has very nice orgasms. Honestly, after experiencing eating pussies, I was hoping that one of them would go down on me. That was not the case. It was explained to us that a woman getting her pussy licked by another woman didn't make her a lesbian or even bisexual. A tongue is a tongue, no matter who it is attached to. Now, the woman that does the licking is at least bisexual, if not completely lesbian. Honestly, I had somewhat enjoyed doing it, so being told that I was bisexual only added to my degradation.

As Amy and I were completely exhausted from our ordeal, we actually slept soundly on the hard floor and bound up as we were. We were woken up by the women late in the morning as they climbed out of bed. After they had taken their turns in the bathroom, four of them left to begin fixing breakfast as the other one untied us and led us to the bathroom. We relieved ourselves and followed her down to the kitchen.

We had recently stocked up the freezer, fridge and pantry, so there was plenty of food available. Again, Amy and I had to feed Bob and Josh from our plates as they were still bound. After breakfast, Amy and I were tasked to clean up the kitchen and wash the dishes. As they were sitting around discussing their plans for the day, Amy and I moved from man to man and gave them blowjobs. We started out side by side, with Amy starting with Bones and me on a big guy called Hammer. When she was done, she moved left, and I moved right after swallowing Hammer's load.

OK, now you are probably wondering about why I've been so quiet on names and using their nicknames. It's simple, they never introduced themselves. The only names we had to go on was what we picked up from them talking to each other. You already heard about Bones, who seemed to be the leader, Meat, and now Hammer. The woman that seems to be in charge of the other women is called Red. That's probably because of her long, thick red hair. In all reality, their names really don't mean much to us. I came to realize later that most of the nicknames did have some meaning. Mech, for example was shortened from Mechanic. Meat -- obviously. Red was for her red hair. Hammer was a carpenter before joining the gang. Sugar was called that because she was actually a very sweet person. Deedee was...just think tits.

Once the guys had all received blowjobs from us, they took Bob and Josh back outside and tied them to the tree again. They then went to explore the barn and other outbuildings. That left Amy and I alone with the women. It was now their turn with us again. They all stripped from the waist down and sat on the couches and recliners for Amy and me to lick their pussies. They continued to degrade us as we worked our way around and complimented us on how much better we were getting at licking pussies. They even accused us of actually being closet lesbians. I couldn't help it; my pussy was getting wet with all the degrading comments and acts that they were forcing upon me.