Bikes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, I will do what you say. I want this. Please tell me what you want Master. Please."

"Reach out and put the plug into your mouth. Then put your hands on the sill, I don't want you to mess up your cleaning job on the windows." Jen assumed that position and then I said, "spread your legs slightly."

I stood behind her and ran my hands along her back and gently cupped her mound, moving a finger along her slit and touching her clit. She moaned as I did this. I then moved my hand and pushed two fingers into her gaping ass that the plug had opened up nicely, she moaned and went up on her toes shuddering. She began gasping around the plug in her mouth. I leaned in and asked, "do you want to cum slut". She nodded her head vigorously. I then reached around her and grabbed both of her nipples, tweaking them and leaned in again. I said in her ear as she moaned from me playing with her nipples, "are you a true slut. Can you cum from me just telling you to slut?" She gasped and nodded again, turning her head to look at me. I leaned in and kissed her cheek and whispered, "cum slut for your master". And she convulsed at the window. Cum almost shot out of her pussy as she shook at the window. Cum ran down her legs and onto the floor forming a puddle at her feet. She was gasping in the window, shaking from her orgasm. I saw her fingers gripping the window seal digging into it as she tried to gain control. I moved my fingers from her nipples back to in her ass and moved them around a little, causing them to fuck her ass. I continued this motion as her nectar kept pouring out of her, running down her legs.

Several moments later, Jen turned to find me, finally recovering from her orgasm. I saw she had made a mess between her legs; a small puddle also had formed below her. I motioned to it and said, "looks like you have a water leak, you may want to clean that up before something happens to your wood floor."

Looking down, she saw the puddle she had created and moaned again. She then looked out and saw a few people were looking at her, looking at the show she had just given them. Another minor convulsion ripped through her, and the puddle increased in size. I think she would have stayed there until I told her to move. She was loving this too much. "Please clean that up now Jen. You can give another show another day. Please give me the plug once you have cleaned it.

"Yes Master" after she pulled out the plug and as she moaned and turned away. I went and cleaned my hand and then sat down. After cleaning the plug, she set it down by me. She then went and found some paper towels and began cleaning up her mess. She then crawled over to me and began kissing my cock through my pants. "Thank you, Master. Your slut needed that. Please let me do it again. It was so hot. I have never cum like that before. I loved it, so much." She had begun lowering my zipper so she could get my cock out and begin licking it. "Master may I" as she then began sucking the head.

I smiled down at her and nodded to her. She then began trying to deep throat me before pulling back and licking. She kept doing this, back and forth. My cock was beginning to react very positively to it. I then reached over and pulled the plug down and dropped it in her lap. She began really going to town then. Her hands would reach down and touch the plug and she would slam her head down my cock, trying to bury it. She finally got it completely down her throat and was then staring at me, before pulling back again with a smile on her lips before trying it again.

"Get it in there and I'll tell you when to pull back, not until then."

She then pushed until it was buried and looked into my eyes. I blinked a few times trying to hold my cum from happening. I then looked at my watch and back at Jen. After a few seconds went by her eyes began to water, and I saw saliva drooling out the side of her mouth. I then looked at my watch again and some more seconds had passed. I nodded my head, and she pulled back before leaning back and gulping for air.

I then reached down and began jerking my cock, aiming at her face. She raised her chin and opened her mouth. I came shortly after that and only a few spurts came out, but one was across her brow and into her hair, the next hit her upper lip and in her mouth, the last one was a direct shot into her mouth. I then moved forward and shoved it there, and she began sucking the last few spurts down and then licking the head. I pulled out my camera and took a picture of her face covered in my cum and sucking on my cock. She looked right at me and asked, "Please Master, send me that picture. I want to keep it. To show how much I love what you do to me."

I winked at her and opened my texting app and sent her the picture. She made sure my cock was clean and then put it back in my pants. She then used her fingers to push my cum across her face into her mouth or scoop it up from where it had landed. She was staring at me the whole time, smiling as she did this. "Master, I love what you do to me."

A few hours later we decided to call for takeout. I looked at Jen and asked, "do you want to go with me, like that?"

She began shaking again and could only nod her head. It was becoming dark so getting her to the car would not be too hard, even though the complex parking lot was lit. "Put on a coat, not too long. You will not button, tie or fasten it closed, understand?"

"Yes Master" she stuttered out. I could see she was revving up again.

We grabbed her a light coat, it was long enough to mostly cover her ass, but once she was in the car, she would be sitting bare ass. I saw it zipped up the front. I reached over and grabbed the zippers and stood in front of her. "You don't have to do this. I will understand. Do you want this?" All she could do was nod her head repeatedly. She was panting again, yep revved up.

I turned and we walked to her SUV in the parking lot. She walked next to me holding my arm. If anyone saw her from behind, it would probably look like she was wearing a bathing suit or something. From the front, totally different picture. Once we were in the car, she let out a sigh, but you could tell she was still on fire. She kept looking around and back the way we had come. We then drove to the takeout place; it had a pickup window, so it was like a drive thru in that respect. Just before we got to the window, I turned to Jen, "open your coat and pull it back far enough to expose your breasts, almost. I want them to make assumptions, not get a peep show."

"Yes Master" as Jen rearranged her coat to meet my request. I watched and nodded my head.

We then drove up and I paid for the food and handed it to Jen, which caused her to have her right breast to pop out. The person at the window did not notice, and I reached over and took Jen's hand, keeping her from rearranging her coat back. She was visibly shaking now. I thanked the server at the window and began driving off. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw them form a frown on their face and lean out the window as if they wanted to make sure that they had saw was what they thought they had seen.

I chuckled and drove home. Jen kept cycling between staring at me and out the front window. Her boob was on full display as we drove through town. But I figured the side windows were tinted enough so that at night, you can't see anything in them unless you walked right up to them and shined a light. And we were moving too fast for the oncoming cars to see the occupants too well because of our headlights.

We reached back to her apartment, and I turned to her. She was still shaking with excitement. She looked at me and moaned. "Master, tell me what to do." She moaned out.

"I want you to carry the takeout up to your apartment just like you are. I will follow along after and let myself in. You will greet anyone you run into but will keep walking. You will not reposition your coat to hide your breast, and if the other one pops out, the same with it. Do you understand?"

All she could do was nod her head; she was shaking so much. "Run along then."

She took the keys I offered and began to get out of the car. There was no one in the parking lot at that moment, but I did see a set of headlights beginning to turn in. She walked quickly towards the steps that would lead up to her apartment as the car pulled in and the headlights swept across her. She reached the steps and began scampering up them, you could clearly see her bare ass from where I was sitting in her car. And I think when the other parking car stopped, their headlights highlighted this.

I began to get out of her car and lock it. As I did, I heard a couple get out of the parking car, a guy and gal, "I am telling you, she was naked Sam. I could see her ass for gosh sakes."

"Your drunk, and I should know. I could barely drive to get here. It was a good thing the cops didn't pull us over. Come on and let's get inside."

I smiled and followed them up the stairs. They went on up to the third floor, as I entered the second and found Jen's door. She had not completely shut it and was kneeling on the floor just inside. She had placed the food on the table and ran back. Her coat was absent, and she was dripping on the floor again.

"Master, this worthless cunt needs to cum again, please let her cum." She panted out.

I shut the door and looked at her as I took my camera out. "Jen, I am going to record this and send it to you. I want video proof that you can cum on demand. Do you want that?"

She began shaking all over, "OH God, Yes Master. Video me cumming for you on demand. I want a copy so I can see what a true slut I am for you Master, please."

I got the phone set up and aimed it at her. "Who are you?"

"I am your slut, Master. I am going to be your three-hole slut. I have deepthroated your cock and had you give me a facial, I have also swallowed your fantastically tasting cum like a true cum slut. I have cum repeatedly on your cock when it was buried in my slut cunt. I came so hard I passed out from it. I am going to give you, my master, my virgin ass when you ask for it. I want to have you open up my slut ass and make me beg for you to cum deep in my ass. I will then clean that dirty ass juice covered cock that has owned my ass with my mouth, licking it completely clean, before begging you Master to do it all over again. I am your slut. I am you cum dump. I want you to fuck me anywhere anyway you want. I have just gone naked somewhere with my master and I am quivering with the need to cum from it. You make me so hot Master. Please let your slutty cum dump, your worthless whore, cum by saying I can. I have not touched myself. All I did was follow your orders and I want, need to cum for you. I love you so much; you make me so hot. I need this Master, let your slut cum, please."

I let her stew for a second and then asked, "should I reopen the door so others can see you cum on demand? I just heard the people from the car that followed us in talking about what a bare ass slut you are. Should I call them back down here and let them watch you cum?"

Jen was visibly shaking, panting, trying to keep it together. Her breasts were bouncing up and down so much I was worried they were going to begin slapping her face. I did not reach for the door or call the folks I overheard. I just said, "Cum slut."

Jen convulsed so hard, she shot up on her knees and then slammed down on her ass, before falling over and almost hitting her head. Her cunt gushed and gushed out nectar. I just stood there filming this with my phone. She shook, rattled and rolled as they say. Her convulsions were causing her hips to bounce on the floor and her cunt wouldn't stop pouring out nectar. After a few minutes she had calmed down enough, she didn't pass out this time, she was able to lean up and say, "thank you Master. I love you." Before falling back over and pulling large breaths of air in. I closed the video app and walked over to her. I then helped her up and into a dining room chair. I then went and closed all of her drapes and we sat and ate our takeout. She was still shaking handling the utensils but recovering slowly. By the end of the meal, during which we shared some talk about the video and what her reaction to today was.

"Master, if today is the first day, really, of my new life with you and this. I don't know how I am going to make it through a month. But I know one thing. I love you, Master. You know me so well and help me to show myself what I can do, what I am capable of. What I can be driven to do. I want that, I need you to keep pushing me, Master. I will do it all, anything you ask. Push me, Master."

"Jen, I'll keep pushing when I see you need it. Or when I feel you need rewarded for something. Tonight, in the entry way was me rewarding you. You did such a good job going with me to the takeout, you needed to be rewarded. Is that acceptable?"

"Oh yes, Master, thank you, thank you. I'll do anything for you. I can't thank you enough for helping me that day at work, you introduced me to myself starting that day. I became yours that day. I want to stay yours, Master. Please keep me forever."

That hit me hard. I don't think I had ever said I love you to Jen yet. She had said it several times to me, but I had not reciprocated. Now she wanted a lifetime commitment. I thought fast but knew I needed to say what I felt. Where I was in my life.

"Jen, you are not my slut right now, while I am talking to you now. You are Jennifer Warren, and you will be the true you, the work you if you will. Understand?"

"Yes Master, you want me to be Jennifer, what I was weeks ago."

"No, not quite. I want you to remember and think about everything that has happened in the last few weeks. That is part of you now as well. But also, I am David, not Master now. Okay?"

"Yes David, I understand better. What do you want to say?"

"Okay, Jennifer. You have said I love you to me several times now. I don't think I have said it to you. And I don't want to say it to you as the slut. That is only part of you. If I said that only when you were a slut, what message would I be giving you? I want you to be thinking like you do at work. Like you do when you are talking to your mom or siblings or friends of yours. That Jennifer is the person I love. That is the person I really want to get to know. I didn't want to create a separate person, the slut, but it appears I am.

"When you are in your slut persona, if you will, you change. You open up doors that you have nailed shut and I am glad to help you pry them open. But I also worry that you, Jennifer is maybe becoming lost with the two personas. And I am afraid of how far I will go when you are in the slut persona. I lust after that persona, but I am not sure I love that person. I know I want to get to know her better, use her like you ask, but love, I don't know.

"So, I am rethinking what I want and what we, a couple, should be doing with ourselves when we are a couple, alone together. Can we just be a couple, watch movies, play games, go for bike rides, have friends over for a party, or go to a party as a couple? I think we need to explore that side and get to know us as that couple. Then we will know about love better. Can we do that for a while Jen? Just be a couple?"

Tears were pouring down Jen's face as she started nodding at the end of statement. She then got up and came into my arms and sat on my lap and hugged me and cried for a while longer. Once she had the tears somewhat under control, her and I began kissing and pulling and wreathing on each other. Then Jen pulled back and said, "I want to make love to David, can we go do that please, David and Jennifer in the bed, making love?"

I pulled her off my lap and we then walked to her bedroom and made passionate love. There was no fucking, no Master Slut, no videos or pictures. There was nothing but love, and we confessed it to each other multiple times.

Sunday morning saw us lying in bed recovering from the passionate night, and just talking like a couple.

"David, I want you to meet my mom. I have told her a little about you, but I want her to get to know who I have fallen in love with. That man that has rocked and changed my world. It does not have to be next weekend, but soon. Will you do that?"

"Yep, put it on the calendar, and I am there. Any woman that can raise this goddess next to me deserves my attention." When I said goddess, I could tell Jennifer had blushed from head to toe, I had not seen her blush before, but she did then and if anything, it made her look even more desirable.

I told her I had to head home because I wanted to meet up online with some friends to play a game, and to do my normal housework, laundry and such. After several more minutes of kissing and slowly going through the dressing and getting out of her house and on my bike, I was finally able to look at the wonderful world I lived in and think about an absolutely beautiful goddess that I loved, and she loved me back.

I also thought about what Jen had said at the door where she stood with just a wrap on, "David, I love you so much, but the slut wants something from you. Master, you still need to claim one of my slut holes. I need that from you. Master needs to completely own me, that means my slut ass needs to be fucked into submission. Please make it yours soon."

She then shut the door and I stood there staring at the door, so wanting to go back in and do just that.

12