Bikini Barista Pt. 03

Story Info
A bikini barista is on a mission.
3.1k words
4.43
3.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All characters are over 18 years old in age.

** Feedback and comments welcomed.

***

Madison made it back to the states easily enough. She knew that her body looked wild, but no one would be prepared for walking in an airport with an extreme body like hers.

With 1,400cc tits there is no hiding those chesticles. Even wearing a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants, everyone could see Madison was a living-breathing fuck toy. Men openly stared at her as she walked from the gate to the taxi/uber pickup location outside of the terminal. Women even stopped to stare and gawk at her new shape.

Madison for her part felt special and happy to know she received the body she needed to achieve her goals. This level of attention was simply the reassurance she needed that every decision up to this point was the right one. Even if that meant dropping out of high school and completely remodeling her body with plastic.

Madison had been in Turkey for almost two months. High School was long gone and she totally forgot that a GED was even an option. The crazy income from FansOnly was her top priority at the moment.

With surgery, travel, and update posts to her socials Madison had almost forgotten about her hair and nails. She quickly made an appointment with her favorite salon, and knew she needed to return to her old form. In a week Madison would return to the Barista Stand to show off her body and ultimately make a decision; work as a bikini barista or do FansOnly full time.

At the salon Madison decided on bright pink 5 inch nails or as she likes to call them sex talons. Basically rendering her hands useless for any type of work besides stroking a cock.

Madison was under the impression she wouldn't be doing any type of office or typing work in the near future and her time making coffee was very much over. Madison had a body to show off. She very well knew that she was simply a fuck toy. Madison's heart warmed knowing she had finally become simply a fuck toy, an object for men. Madison knew better then anyone she would struggle holding any type of job and lacked the intelligence to learn new skills. She was put on this earth to get men off, it was really that simple.

The women at the salon couldn't stop staring at her body and they way she moved. Madison still had a difficult time walking and moving normally due to the scale of her butt.

Madison also decided on hair extensions and going for an extreme version of platinum blonde. Her hair came out totally white with extensions down to her massive butt. Madison continued to make every decision that would continue to build her image of looking like a fucktoy and essentially being a fuck toy for a very rich man. The hair, nails, and lips only helped to convince people she had no other purpose in life.

The hair stylist kept asking Madison to sit back in the chair, but quickly realized the size of her butt wouldn't allow that. Every woman in the salon was shocked that such a pretty girl completely remodeled her body so completely at such a young age.

When your boobs hang off your petite body over 8 inches, people are going to stare and try to figure out how such a small girl didn't fall over.

***

A few days later Madison walked into her touch up appointment for her lips. At this point Madison was confident she needed her lips just that much bigger. Madison called her current lips blow job lips at 5 ml, but after scanning instapic for hours she needed them bigger. Madison had the extreme body, why wouldn't she have the extreme lips. Guys on the socials referred to huge lips as "cock pads", a term that drove her wild. Requesting multiple syringes would be a must for her. Madison knew she needed lips that projected off of her face.

Madison's new goal was 10 ml of filler.

Blow job lips implied she got them to give men great blow jobs. Cock pads implied that she went huge so men would use her perfect trophy doll face to get off. Madison got excited and wet for the latter. What fuck toy didn't want to be used by a man to get off?

Was that even a question?

Madison was getting wet imagining a man using her face like a pocket pussy. She could fully visualize a man placing his dick on her future cock pads and grabbing her platinum blonde hair to then face fuck her until he ejaculated across her new 1,400cc tits.

Madison knew she would be pushing the boundaries of acceptable and would pester her injector until she got what she wanted.

Madison needed 10 ml damn it.

Madison's injector Amber loved working on her face. No one went this crazy with filler, especially 18 year olds.

Amber bopped into the room with her usual upbeat personality.

"Hi Madison, wow you look fabulous, when did you get back from Turkey?!"

Madison quickly replied, "only a few days ago, but I need you to do your magic"

"So what are we thinking, the usual? Get you back to your plump normal with some chin contouring?"

"No babe, I need them way bigger. You probably noticed I'm going for a certain look, I want to double the size..... 10ml is what I'm thinking"

Amber was aghast at what Madison had just said. She already looks like a Barbie doll and is now asking for 10ml! She had to reason with the girl at the very least. Amber knew she wanted to give Madison what she wanted, but was totally conflicted. Amber had never inflated anyone's lips that much, it turned her on knowing that she would help Madison become a total bimbo. Amber would help create Madison's look and maybe take her even farther in the future. For Amber this was too good of an opportunity to give up.

Madison without a thought replied, "babe I need them big! I want men to think only one thing when they see me! I need them a certain size and they need to project off of my face. Like they need to have the cupid bow and be totally huge, like this and this and this!"

Madison quickly pulled up extreme instapic models from Russia and Western Europe with faces made of plastic on her phone. Women who had designed their faces to look one way. Models with lips that dominated their faces.

Amber simply replied, "that's what you want." in awe of the opportunity to use her skills as an injector.

Madison quickly understood her control over Amber and was waiting to push the limit of today's injections. The smile on Madison's face said everything.

Little did Madison know, Amber loved these big lipped instapic models from Europe and had studied the size, scale, and the amount of syringes required to reach these erotic sizes.

"Madison, you know those lips are easily 12 to 15 ml and those girls get them done every other week to keep them plumb like that."

Madison smiled a wicked smile again, knowing she had caught Amber in one of her fetishes.

"Oh perfect babe. Whatever it takes, let's go as big as possible."

Amber knew what needed to be done and informed Madison of the hefty expense. Madison didn't even scoff at the price and quickly agreed, she needed her lips and face to match her body.

Madison left her appointment barely recognizable from when she entered.

Her face was completely smooth and her lips reached a new dimension. The pout and increased surface area was a sight to behold.

***

Many of Madison's coworkers at the coffee stand had been following her journey on instapic. Many weren't shocked by the transformations, but most of the girls were surprised at how quickly Madison transformed her body.

While Madison brought in thousands with a natural body most of Madison's coworkers suspected that each upgrade brought in more and more money, if not sugar daddies and men seeking to shower her with gifts. Most of these women were supportive, but some doubted the recent augmentations were real.

And boy were they in for a real shocker.

Madison had signed up for a shift with Sasha and Ginger.

Sasha was your typical mid 20s bikini barista, she was known amongst her fellow baristas to have a very wealthy sugar daddy. That same sugar daddy bought her a high and tight set of DD cups to go with her lean 5'5" frame. Sasha took great care of her body and pretty much devoted her life to stripping and working as a bikini barista.

Ginger, like her name suggested, was a ginger barely 5' tall and 95 pounds soaking wet. Ginger was in her early 20s and was in desperate need of money and quickly decided the bikini barista life was the quickest way to getting a bag. Ginger was relatively new to the stand and had no tits to speak of. Her ass was just as juicy as it could be for a girl of 95 lbs and looked gym fit.

What Ginger did value was getting her lips done. The same gentleman that offered to pay for Madison's early lip enhancements also offered Ginger the same arrangement. Ginger immediately jumped to the 5ml look hoping for higher tips. On a girl without fake boobs, her lips looked wild. When you consider how petite and small Ginger's face is, the lips looked out of character.

Madison loved working with Sasha and Ginger as they were the most supportive of the girls at the coffee stand. Madison knew that Sasha and Ginger were bitting at the chance to become fuck toys themselves. Maybe not as extreme with the surgeries, but they were definitely fans of the look. Madsion knew she would be in good company on her first day back and maybe last shift.

Let's be honest you don't become a bikini barista because you like making coffee. Every girl working at the stand wanted to be a trophy wife, sugar baby, fuck toy showered in gifts, mistress, or a social media star draining the bank accounts of men with their FansOnly accounts. Each bikini barista told stories one after the next of girls that got the right surgeries, which allowed them to live a life of luxury and stop working as a bikini barista.

The folklore was pretty simple: work as a bikini barista, create a large social media following and wait for the wealthy men to start rolling into the DMs with promises of gifts, trips, and wealth.

Saying Madison had gamed the system was putting it mildly. Madison's goal was to be the story every bikini barista talked about. She loved the idea of adding to the folklore.

Sasha and Ginger had already opened for the day when Madison arrived. Entering the small stand the girls simultaneously screamed with excitement.

There was no hiding Madison's body in baggy sweats anymore. Everyone could tell she was packing curves.

Sasha and Ginger both reached in for hugs, surprised at how far they had to reach around Madison to close in on her almost nonexistent waist. Both girls were excited to see the new flesh in person and gave each other a look of excitement.

Madison quickly disrobed down to her bikini. Sasha and Ginger were left speechless and were in shock by what Madison's body had become. Madison for her part had chosen a neon pink micro bikini. The micro bikini top barely even covered her nipples. There was no question as to what Madison had done and wanted to be, an object.

Madison spun for her coworkers and stuck out her massive ass. "Like touch that ass, smack it, I know you want to!" Madsion remarked to her stunned coworkers. The space her ass took up was wild and it stuck out so far behind her.

As Sasha and Ginger went into grope Madison's massive ass, Madison started to twerk, inviting more ass smacks and the girls started cheering.

Madison was in need of some human connection and after the twerking started making out with Ginger. She pulled her in for a wild kiss followed by then grabbing Sasha for a more sensual kiss.

Sasha and Ginger knew today was going to be a good day. Madison was dripping sex appeal and was overly flirtatious with everyone, man or women. That only meant one thing, tips, and lots of them.

A few hours later after making an ungodly sum in tips and the excitement of seeing Madison's new body the girls were getting ready to close the coffee stand in about an hour.

The line of cars had finally slowed to a few random coffee lovers in the last hour. Just as the group thought they served the last few patrons, a large pickup truck pulled in.

Saul was a familiar face to the group, he was a local contractor that ran a very successful concrete, rock, and construction firm. He typically went on and on about his many large projects. Saul had been married three times and couldn't get enough of bimbo dolls. He still had a need to spoil and ogle young blondes, but he always said he didn't want a fourth wife. "No way" was his immediate response when asked about his prospects for a fourth.

Saul was the 'the gentleman' that paid for Ginger's current lip injection and helped Madison start her journey. For his part, he straight up told them, go big or he wouldn't keep paying.

Ginger excitedly greeted Saul at the drive up window as she was his latest recipient of his thousands, which helped her obtain the obscene lips she currently flaunted. ''Hey hun" Saul greeted Ginger with a large smile on his face.

'Like OMG, hi Saullll' Ginger responded.

"When are you getting those tits we always talk about?!" Saul laughed, dripping misogyny in his response and leering eyes.

Ginger blushed and quietly stated, "sooonnn" with a coy smile on her face.

Madison bounced over with her new tits fully on display, still jiggling after her rush to the window.

"Like, hi Saul, remember me?" Madison replied, swinging her body back and forth to highlight the many recent man made updates.

Saul's eyes bugged out and for a usually boisterous man, he only replied "Madison?"

"You betcha, honey" the sex appeal was dripping off of her body.

The pout to emphasize her huge new lips only helped Saul understand what she wanted.

"Come chat with me like old times sake, like when you had no lips"

Madison quickly chipped back "I had lips!!"

Saul replied back with a loud laugh that never seemed to end. Simply gesturing to Madison to join him in the obscene truck.

Sasha and Ginger shared a look.

Madison quickly made her way into Saul's truck. Saul then found a parking space and started talking with Madison about all her happenings.

Saul loved bimbos and Madison knew a man like him could handle what she wanted.

Madison made the first move. She leaned over the center console, the erotic view of her large tits not moving with gravity in her barely there neon pink bikini. Her small hand and 5 inch fuck talons made contact with Saul's jeans. Grabbing his crotch Madison could feel a semi hard cock.

"Oh baby" Madison pleaded "use my mouth, put these fat lips to work"

With a high level of skill Madison unfastened Saul's belt and zipper and reached in to expose his dick.

Madison quickly tied her hair into a ponytail to give Saul a handle so he could face fuck her.

"Use me" Madison breathed out.

Saul didn't need any further convincing and grabbed her perfect ponytail and positioned his dick on the bottom lip of Madison's massive 15 ml lips. The scale of the bottom lip was crazy and Saul just started to pound Madison's face. Her face was hitting his large belly with each slam home to the base of his dick. Saul had fucked many a bimbo and knew they loved to be treated like rag dolls. He totally disregarded any needs of Madison, and guess what? Madison loved being used like a slut. With all the spit flying everywhere you could also hear meews of a total bimbo loving every second of being used.

The sounds Madison made were of pure happiness.

After a few minutes of totally ravishing Madison's face, a man like Saul would always want more.

Saul moved his seat back making more room.

"Okay slut, sit on my lap"

Madison quickly, complied knowing he wanted to fuck her tight 18 year old pussy.

Flipping over, Madison placed herself at the edge of the front seat. Madison's huge bubble butt was now in Saul's field of vision. The size difference between Madison's huge bubble butt, her tiny waist, and his cock lined up in her thigh gap left him speechless.

Saul muttered something and Madsion just giggled knowing her plan was coming together.

Wiggling her massive ass Madsion grabbed Saul's cock and lined him up, pushing the head into her pussy.

Saul didn't have the biggest dick, but after months of surgeries and little sex, Madison was going wild.

Saul just sat there as Madison worked her ass up and down. Left, right, and even swirling her ass on his cock.

Madison continued to meeewww, making all types of sounds of a slut being fucked.

After a few minutes of taking in the massive fake ass, Saul grabbed the stretch of skin between Madison's tiny waist and her over stretched plastic ass and hips keeping her from stroking his dick. Loving the experience he ground into her as much as physically possible, reveling the feeling of being in a bimbo once again.

Reaching around Saul mauled the new 1,400cc implants. Saul made a mental note at how perfectly round Madison's tit felt in his hands.

Madison knew Saul was getting close and started to pick up her speed riding him. Saul grabbed both massive tits, squeezing them like stress balls.

He continued to squeeze her implants even harder, simultaneously Madsion could feel Saul's dick swell even larger, primed and ready to cum.

At that moment Madison pulled off of Saul, freeing his dick. Reaching back Madison stroked his throbbing boner, two strokes and Saul was cuming all over the leather seats of his massive pickup truck.

Madison giggled, kissed Saul on the cheek and replaced her pink neon bikini. Taking extra care to make sure her areolas were covered by the bikini's minuscule triangles.

"Text me, babe," and Madison was gone, door slamming behind her as she swayed her fat ass back to the coffee stand.

Mission accomplished.