Bikini Barista Pt. 02

Story Info
A bikini barista takes control.
2.4k words
4.64
8.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are over 18 years old in age.

**Working on a Part 3, open to adding elements that readers like.

***Feedback and comments welcomed, always trying to improve as a writer.

While she never mentioned it to her coworkers, Madison wanted a bbl. With her huge tits she needed balance and a large butt would make Madison's regulars very happy. Within only a month, Madison had double what she needed for a bbl.

But she had two problems. One was school and the other was how skinny she was. The surgeon in Turkey told her she didn't have enough fat for a bbl and should think about gaining weight.

School was getting hard and Madison found herself in the school office daily for clothing violations. She was continually asked to seek a GED through the district's alternative school or stop missing school and dress appropriately.

Madison couldn't fathom covering up her body and she knew that she would never do the work required for a GED. Madison decided that her bbl surgery is more important then getting her diploma or signing up for the GED program.

Madison spent three months eating, eating, and eating to gain as much weight as possible. The surgeon had given her a target of 115 pounds before her surgery day.

Madison quickly ballooned up to 120 pounds in anticipation of getting a huge booty. As Madison's surgery obsession continued, Madison pressed the surgeon to give her even bigger boobs while in Turkey. Madison knew she needed atleast 1200cc implants and as big a butt as possible. The Turkish surgeon never told her no and had quickly got her hopes up.

Madison was thinking ahead to what could be next after the bikini stand. Maybe find a sugar daddy, or a few of them, a millionaire, or even just focus on FansOnly full time and really make the big bucks. After all, Madison was just doing what she knew could make her the most money. Big boob sluts and pawgs are the internet's favorite. A quick recipe to success.

That May Madison flew to Turkey once again for her bbl. At a heavy 130 pounds Madison still looked great, with all of her weight going to her boobs, butt and midsection. She just keep eating with the hopes that the doctor would give her an even bigger bubble butt.

When the doctor greeted her he was surprised to find Madison was upward of 130 pounds. She begged, pouted, and demanded the biggest bubble butt possible. At first the doctor was uncomfortable with the proposition and the extreme look demanded by his patient. After continued conversation and trying to explain the importance of safety, the doctor eventually gave up and reluctantly agreed.

The Turkish doctor decided that he would try his best to give her what she wanted, but Madison wanted more, she needed more. Madison also wanted bigger boobs, her goal was always 1,000cc plus implants.

The doctor agreed that he would do a second surgery if the bbl went according to plan with no complications.

Madison was over joyed and was quickly planning her FansOnly price increases and departure from the coffee stand if she could get the boobs she had always dreamed of.

Madison never felt pain like after the bbl. She could barely talk and everything hurt. It's like the doc jammed all her extra weight into her butt.

And guess what? That's exactly what the doctor did. Madison couldn't even sit on her butt for at least a week. This was compounded by laying on her large 800cc implants that didn't allow her to totally relax.

The first week in aftercare was extreme. Madison had to learn how to walk again. Madison's butt was huge. To a point that it just didn't make sense. The scale of the thing was wild, even for the nurses that regularly saw the most extreme Instagram models and influencers coming through the aftercare center.

To help readers understand, Madison's butt made a stripper with a bubble butt look like a girl next door. It was obnoxious and Madison couldn't even master walking around normally. The way her hips rotated and twisted was wild. She literally couldn't walk like a regular person anymore. Everything was erotic. The jiggle and movement were perfect.

The doctor was clearly nervous on the first check up post surgery. He tried to play it cool, but even in Turkey, going that extreme, that fast, wasn't safe or accepted. Patients could die with that level of surgery trauma and expansion.

The doctor was very relieved to once again find Madison healing right up. Even with a butt larger than her head, everything looking natural, or as natural as a 25 pound bubble butt could look. It's like Madison's body just loved surgery and had accepted it. The butt looked real, but extreme.

The surgeon caulked it up to how young Madison was. Madison was still in a state of blurry vision, stomach aches, and overall extreme pain. Her brain wasn't working right and she didn't even have enough energy to ask any questions.

But Madison had to thank the doctor and she needed cock between her huge lips. For some reason or another Madison was always extremely horny post surgery. She felt alive and half dead, what an odd feeling. An addictive feeling even.

As the surgeon was wrapping up, she moved in for the kill. She made eye contact with the doctor and started rubbing his thigh.

The doctor paused in a state of shock not knowing how to react. But he didn't pull away at the touch. No man pulled away from Madison. She started to grab his dick and make odd sexual sounds. She spoke up with all the energy she had. "Let me see it."

The doctor immediately striped his pants and underwear, freeing a good sized dick. Madison was right at home and immediately spat on the doctor's dick and planted her large 5ml lips on the head of his dick. Mashing them against his head to emphasize their size. Madison loved making eye contact, she especially loved how guys' eyes would roll to the back of their head. The doctor wasn't any different, totally locked into the pleasure of the moment. She only sucked twice and pumped his cock three times and he blew his load, just like that. That quickly. She was stunned. Even in her delusional state, she looked at the man before her in a different light.

The doctor looked up and knew what he just did immediately, Madison had won. She had him by the balls, so to speak.

Quickly gathering his pants up, he left the exam room without a word. Madison's sly grin said everything.

Madison needed to stay at the after care facility for two additional weeks. Her drains were still producing fluid and the surgeon wanted her supervised just in case of infection. After all, he didn't want to lose his license.

At the two week mark Madsion went in for a final follow-up. Still Madison wasn't sitting on her butt, she was laying on the exam table in the same position where the good doctor blew his load on her two weeks before.

The doctor noticeably gulped when he walked into the exam room. Madison even noticed a bulge in his pants. The doctor asked her to stand and proceeded through a normal two week check-in. Madison's butt was huge and her thigh gap was still intact. It was an erotic sight to see her stand. The projection and scale of her new enhancement would certainly lead to a very successful FansOnly account. But Madison knew she needed more than that. She wanted a body no man could say no to, a body designed to be an object and prize. Madison had a one track mind.

While Madison was contemplating her next move the doctor went about explaining the need for meds and wearing a feya 24/7 for the first four months. Madison simply nodded. Biding her time until the most important conversation. A nurse walked in and handed the doctor a very large butt pad. He went on and on about the need to sit on the butt pad and how it would apply the bbl to hear correctly.

When the nurse left the room, Madison made her move. "When can we schedule my next breast enlargement?"

The doctor made an audible gulp. The one question he didn't want to hear. "Yes, we discussed this previously, I was open to it, but I'm still concerned with the bbl healing properly."

Madison understood that the doctor was trying to deflect, he continued to try and get out of giving Madison any additional surgeries. He was continuing to give reasons, but Madison had clearly stopped listen minutes before.

"Soo like I was thinking we shoot for 1,200cc to start and if we can go bigger, we go bigger." The doctor simply stared at her in disbelief, he just explained for 10 minutes all the reasons why that would not be an option.

Madison could clearly see what was needed. She made her move. Madison cupped the doctor's boner through his scrubs, the doctor clearly had a raging boner. After stroking his dick a few times some pre cum stained his scrubs.

Madison was giggling at this point. Truly enjoying how easy this was. Madison didn't even ask the doctor to remove his pants, she quickly pulled them down, moving swiftly to not be whacked in the face by his cock.

"Hold that cum in big boy!" Madison needed a good fucking, but if the doctor came as quickly as before he would never get to use her wet wet pussy. And good thing, Madison only wanted rich men to use her body. Blowing the doctor just helped her expedite what she knew she needed for success. A perfect fuck toy body. The body every boy....or man dreams of.

This time Madison pouted her huge lips and then swirled her tongue on the mushroom of his cock and started stroking his dick. After five strokes the doctor came violently. To put on a show for the good doctor, Madison maneuvered the spurting cock over her plastic face, with her eyes closed she allowed the cum to pool over face, collecting over her eyes.

Madison loved lewd shows and when she sensed the doctor was done ejaculating, she scooped her eyelids clear of cum and sucked on her fingers. The doctor was shocked, but loving every second of the sequence in front of him. Madison made a show of swallowing his cum.

Madison didn't even need to say anything and the doctor sure as hell wasn't going to speak up about what Madison had just done. Madison smiled, a wicked smile that made the doctor stressed out and uncomfortable.

In a very professional manner the doctor said, "We have a surgery opening on Tuesday, the clinic can overnight the implants, a nurse will be in shortly to book everything." The doctor left the room in a rush and clearly didn't feel the need for pleasantries anymore or even a simple thank you. Madison was enthused and knew her plan was coming together. Only thing she didn't plan for was a doctor that would cum instantly from her touch. Otherwise everything was going perfectly.

That next Tuesday Madison woke up post surgery with a chest she could take back to the states, even with all the bandages she could tell they were obnoxiously big and larger then at least 1,000cc.

The new boobs were tender but she didn't feel totally knocked out like from the bbl surgery. Madison didn't really care about the pain at this point, she knew with a butt of her caliber and tits bigger than 1,000cc she would be put into a new category and the money on FansOnly would be wild. Madison was also day dreaming of going to all the high class bars and restaurants on the lookout for older rich successful men she could be a trophy for.

As Madison was dreaming about finding her dream Billionaire, the doctor came into the room for a post surgery check. His demeanor was noticeably more cold and he didn't want to come close to Madison.

He briefly discussed the procedure and after care requirements. The doctor let her know she now had 1,400cc implants and blabbered on about what to exact in the next 30 to 60 days. Madison didn't really care at this point, she was already thinking about the bikini stand and her FansOnly account.

After another week at the after care center Madison was on her way home. She started teasing her body on FansOnly, TokTik, and PicInsta. The responses were wild to say the least. Without being fully healed Madsion made two videos of her new body, and a video of her sucking a dildo with her 1,400cc implants in view, these videos were making her about $20,000 a day, let alone the crazy number of new followers on her social media accounts. Just a week of posting post surgery pics and videos had helped her reach over 100k on PicInsta.

She just loved smashing her new boobs together for videos, the acres of cleavage and dramatic placement of the implants high on her chest fed into the extreme look Madison gravitated towards.

She wasn't sure she needed to work at the Bikini Barista stand anymore, but wanted to see how regulars would react. Madison had already decided she would wear pasties and a bright yellow micro thong. She was giddy to show off her new ass. Madison loved that the micro thong would be swallowed by her new ass. Soo slappable and easy to grab.

One crazy thing happened on her flight back to the states, Madison received a DM from a billionaire in the top ten list, a guy worth over 100 billion, an obnoxious personality that owned sports teams, multiple large tech companies, and always had a new young model by his side. The ultra-eccentric Larry Dow.

The DM Read, "Hey Madison, I want to fly you out for a Lions game." [a Major League team owned by the billionaire].

Madison, always skeptical, quickly replied back. "I like the Lions, but prove this is really Larry Dow."

The PicInsta account quickly replied. "This is actually Jules, Mr.Dow's Social Media Assistant, he would be more than happy to send you a gift. Where can he send it?"

Madison thought about the reply and ultimately decided to send the address of the Bikini Barista Stand.

After sending the address, the billionaire's profile replied back. "Thank you Madison. Look for something by Friday and please reach out if you need anything or don't receive a gift!"