Bilal and Mistress Octavia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face relaxed some, but her hands stayed in place. "There is a village of the Amano on the coast of the sea. It should be less than a day in this boat. We need to land there. The Amano have no tolerance for Vaul's bounty hunters. We'll be safe there." She glanced down at her leg. "And the medicine man will most likely agree to treat me. It's the best chance I have." I got a lump in my throat at the implications.

"And our clothes?"

"The Amano won't mind. They cover themselves much less than we do. On the warmest days, they all go naked." I was hoping we could replace our clothes instead, but I guess this would have to do.

I looked her body up and down. "They're very nice," I said. "I'm still sad I couldn't have touched their bare skin."

She rolled her eyes, but a grin tugged at the corners of her mouth. "Remember Bilal, that was part of our mission."

"Fine. So how was your first time then, all you had hoped for?"

She cocked her head, and her eyes got a devilish gleam. "What first time?"