Stealing Alice Pt. 01

Story Info
Dad's girlfriend is different this time!
22.6k words
4.63
22.6k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
122 Followers

All characters engaged in sex acts are 18 years old or older.

Being back was a shock, even just in the airport. The weather, the people, the carpet, it all looked different. I had never been away from home for so long as this first year of college. Dad had insisted that I go to the same "prestigious New England school" as he and Grandpa had. There it had been all snow and rain and wind. Being back in California was a nice change, and it would be even better when I got back into town.

The flight had been exciting. I had been on airplanes plenty of times. Miss Claudia and I had been on tons of trips when I was younger, dad even came along for a few. But I had never been on one alone and something about it made me almost feel grown up. I didn't have much baggage. The biggest thing was my laptop which I carried with me on the plane. All the rest was just clothes.

I waited at the pick-up area. It was an odd feeling, since I had always traveled with someone before. Miss Claudia had passed away four years ago. Dad figured I could take care of myself at home, and he was right, but that meant no more trips. I still missed her quite a bit, though it embarrassed me to admit. She had been there ever since mom left. I had vague memories of mom in the house. Lots of shouting, the smell of liquor, and one of the only times I had heard dad cry.

I spotted Dad's car, the black Mercedes-Benz that cost almost as much as my college tuition would. He never shut up about it. As the car got closer, I knew I was mistaken. There was a lady at the wheel, not dad. No, wait. Dad was in Prague doing press work for his latest movie. This was Alice. Dad had told me a little about Alice. She was local and he had met her online earlier this year. She was an elementary teacher, so like me, she had the summer off. She had moved in quickly, but that was Dad for you. Other than that, I didn't know anything else, didn't care.

She pulled up and leaned down, so I could see her through the passenger window. "Gene?" she asked. The first thing that struck me were her blue eyes. She didn't seem like dad's type at all. Dad was almost always with blondes, usually not natural ones. Alice had short brown hair down to just below her chin. There were even streaks of gray in it.

"Hi Alice," I said and she got out of the car to help me with my bags. I truly didn't need it and started to tell her so until she was around the car in front of me. She was just a little shorter than me. Then she really didn't seem like dad's type. She wore jeans and a modest, button up shirt. She was full-figured. Wide hips, big, round breasts. I could even see she had a little bit of a belly. She even looked not that far from Dad's age. Dad usually went for skinny fitness instructor types. And he liked them young. One girlfriend had been young enough to be my sister.

When Alice smiled, she had subtle crow's feet at the sides of her blue eyes, "It's nice to meet you Gene. Let's get your bags put away." We went around to the trunk.

I said, "You don't have to," even as she picked my rolling bag up. She bent over and placed it in the trunk. I held my breath when I saw her butt. It was so round and thick like the rest of her.

We made small talk on the way home. She taught fourth grade. She grew up in Michigan and moved here decades ago. She had a daughter a few years older than me. I told her I hadn't declared a major, but was leaning toward science of some kind. New England was cold and windy. My flight was fine. Dad's girlfriends were usually not like this. In the past they had had no interest in me. But Alice was definitely different.

Then she dropped another question on me "So do you have a girlfriend? Do you date?" I felt a flash of anger. This was a sore subject with me. I had always struggled with the opposite sex and had never even kissed a girl. She should have known. Dad should have known, if he cared.

All I could muster was a flat, "No." She got the point. There had been something there though. Curiosity? Care?

We drove the rest of the way home in silence.

The place was just as I had remembered it. I hadn't even been gone for a year so it wasn't a surprise. An old Gold Rush town. It struggled to bring in tourists and made its livelihood from the farms circling it. Our house was a big one at the outskirts. I thought at one point Dad had built this lavish lifestyle as almost an apology for his lack of effort in other areas. But I had been disabused of that idea a long time ago.

We came inside and the house was also just as I remembered. Clean tile floors, air conditioning almost chilly in the summer. My room was a converted attic over the garage and was like my own little house, large and isolated.

"I'll have dinner ready in a couple of hours, Gene," Alice said. Dinner would be nice. I had spent most of my days heating up frozen meals since Miss Claudia had passed. Even when dad was home it was pizza or Chinese delivery. I could barely even remember what a home cooked meal was like. "Oh, and Gene," she continued. I looked toward her, standing there. Her face was concerned, almost sad. The subtle crows' feet at the corners of her eyes gave her a sweet expression. Her dark stylish hair shined in the light. She was prettier than most of the girls half her age at school. "It's nice to meet you. Let me know if you need anything."

I nodded and said "Thanks," and she awkwardly left.

I settled in and began to unpack. My bedroom was large and had its own bathroom. I liked this because it meant I rarely had to go downstairs. I had my own world up here, and with a TV, computer, game console, and queen sized bed, it was enough. Or so it seemed.

I didn't know what to make of Alice. She was down there cooking. I would have expected one of Dad's girlfriends to be watching TV, or drinking, or fucking him if he were home. I shuddered. What was her angle? I guess she wanted to get on my good side and thought that would help her with Dad. Joke was on her. Dad didn't even know what I thought of his girlfriends, let alone care.

My room was behind a door at the top of the stairs, and when I smelled food, I began to descend. It smelled like spaghetti. Sure enough, when I arrived there was a pot of sauce and one of boiling pasta. "This is all I have for tonight, it's not exactly real cooking. The sauce is from a jar." She grinned sheepishly, "But I hope you enjoy it." She had put some music on. I didn't recognize it, but it sounded like the stuff people her age listened to. "It's almost ready."

"It smells good," I managed, which made her smile.

We sat across from each other at the kitchen table. The first few minutes were quiet. I knew to complement her cooking. It was an honest compliment too. "Your Dad is going to be home in a couple of weeks." She said, "I'm hoping... well I'm hoping we can get to know each other in that time. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in the car earlier." I felt my ears burn, "Me and my daughter are very open about that kind of thing, and I guess I shouldn't have made assumptions. I guess it's different with boys."

"It's ok," I replied. And though I was upset in the car, it really did seem ok. She seemed nice enough. She reminded me a little of Miss Claudia. Though Miss Claudia had been much older she had done things like cook for me and ask about my life. It was a little weird, but it was what people did who cared about each other, right? "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot."

Alice beamed, and her smile lit her face like a ray of sunshine. Her jaw gave her a strong face, but with a delicate nose and those shining blue eyes. I was shocked at how pretty she was. I wasn't normally attracted to women her age. She must have been over forty, maybe close to fifty. But there was something about her, even beyond the way she looked. It was something I couldn't put my finger on.

"I just want to get to know you, Gene. My husband passed away two years ago and it has been a lonely life for me. Your dad has a family, and well I have always wondered what it was like to have a son. You can tell me anything." She blushed and looked down. Her opening up made me feel a little awkward too, but it seemed nice anyway.

That night I lay in bed thinking of her. I imagined her in her own bed, and wondered what she was wearing. I felt myself getting hard. It was just me and her in this house tonight. Something about that made me feel aroused. I started to touch myself, thinking of her. I wondered how her tits looked under her clothes. Did they hang low? Did they have large or small nipples? How dark were they? I thought of her taking off her pants. Was her pussy shaved? I hoped not. From the color of her hair, I imagined a well trimmed, brown bush. But then I stopped. It didn't seem right. It wasn't out of loyalty to dad, since I didn't really have any, but something else. My mind drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I was awoken by the sun. I had missed the hot California sun at school. I got dressed and headed downstairs. Hopefully Alice had made breakfast. But no such luck. The kitchen was quiet and still, and nothing was on. But in the quiet I heard a sound. It was coming from Dad's bedroom.

As I approached it, I realized what I was hearing. The shower was on. I continued toward the bedroom, and a nagging, quiet voice in the back of my mind said this was wrong. As I got closer and closer, the voice seemed to get drowned out in the sound of the shower. The door was ajar. It made sense. Alice had lived alone for so long that she didn't have to worry about privacy.

The little voice in my head spoke up again. Was I taking advantage? I felt my dick getting hard again in anticipation of seeing her wet tits and ass. And why shouldn't I? I had not so much as kissed a girl. Didn't I deserve something? Besides, she wouldn't see me. It would make no difference to her. I felt like I was slowly swimming instead of walking, and my face burned.

Then I was right at the door. Dad's room had a closet with mirrored doors, and those doors allowed me to see the whole room. This included the open bathroom door. I had never noticed this before, and I shook my head. Who thought this was a good design idea? And there she was with her back turned to me. My heart pounded so hard I felt it in my ears. I could see her from the waist up. Her skin was tan, but looked naturally so. Her arms were thick and her skin smooth. She raised her arms up and rubbed shampoo out of her hair. There was a flower tattoo of some kind on her shoulder. I was not close enough to see it clearly.

Her wet skin shined in the shower, and even though I could only see her back and shoulder, I began to get rock hard. This time I couldn't help it, I reached down and started rubbing my dick, already wet with precum. She turned a couple of times, but not far enough for me to see anything else. I had never seen a woman naked in real life before. I thought I would die from the anticipation, and had to ease off on my dick so I wouldn't cum yet. She picked up the loofa and rubbed soap on her back. Then time seemed to move in slow motion as she turned around.

And there were her breasts in all their glory. They were large, but firm, and jiggled as she scrubbed her back. Her thick arms reached behind her head, showing her armpits and completely unobstructing her tits. Her nipples were large and dark and sat right at the center. As she moved her arms her breasts shifted up and down, hanging just enough to shake enticingly. Her face was just as beautiful and was slack with pleasure from the warm shower water. Her eyes were closed, and the mere expression of her pleasure sent me over the edge. I moaned and jerked as I came, losing my balance and hitting the door with a thump.

Alice's eyes opened, and she looked right at me. An expression of horror formed on her face, and she quickly covered up her breasts. I stumbled backwards, and felt panicked and mortified. How the hell had I thought this was a good idea? I had never felt post-nut clarity like this.

I lost sight of her for a moment, but then saw her storming out of the bathroom with her robe on, dripping wet. Her face was contorted in rage and bright red. "Gene, how could you?" She barked, "Do you have any idea how disgusted and angry I am with you now?" She stood above me now. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. This was only my second day back.

"I'm sorry. I..." But there wasn't anything I could say. Lying would only make her more angry, "I'm sorry, Alice!"

"Not as sorry as you'll be when I tell your Dad about this! I can't believe it, I thought you would be nice, not a pervert!" Her anger was turning to hurt now, her eyes had become glassy. I didn't think I could feel any worse about this.

"Alice I..." I was just blubbering at this point, and had nothing to say.

"Get out of my sight! Go to your room! This is unacceptable Gene! I'm very disappointed!" And without another word I retreated with my tail between my legs up to my room. When I looked back she was still staring at me, enraged, and wiped a tear away from her eye.

I sat on my bed, like an inmate on death row. How had I done something this stupid? This wasn't me. I had never done anything like this. It's just that Alice was so beautiful and there was something hot about us being the only ones here. There was something else I couldn't quite put my finger on. Something in how she smiled at me. Something I daresay wholesome and... nice. I had felt it last night after she made dinner and we sat down to eat.

There was a knock on the door and I jumped like a bee had stung me. I panicked. "Gene, sweetie, can I come in?" At least she didn't sound mad. But if she wasn't then what was her game?

"Come in," I said, facing away from the door. I heard it creak open.

"Hey Gene, we have to talk about this." She approached me and I heard her at the end of the bed. "Come on," she touched my shoulder and I jumped again. But I turned to face her.

Her face was sad, and had a pleading look to it. A new wave of guilt washed over me, "Alice, I'm so sorry. It was a stupid thing to do." I broke eye contact. "I'm not really like this."

"Gene, I know you're not. And I'm sorry too," This was not what I was expecting, and I looked up at her. "I said some things I didn't mean." She sat down next to me. "I know you're not," she lowered her voice, "a pervert. I shouldn't have said that. I was still very angry and even now I'm feeling hurt and disappointed. But I accept your apology."

I tried with all my might to keep my tears back. How did her apology make me feel worse? "I know you didn't, Alice, and I think you're really nice." I don't know why, but I started getting hard.

She put her arm around me, and I felt myself get even harder as her breast pressed into my side. "I also don't think it's a good idea to tell your dad about this. All it would do is make him angry. How old are you now, nineteen?" I nodded, "I've never had boys, but I know what it's like at your age. You're curious. I know what I look like too. I take care of myself and I am lucky to look like I do." I must have had a strange expression, because she laughed when I looked at her. "When you get to be forty six, you're a little more honest about your looks. Can I ask you a personal question?"

At this point there was no way I could resist her, "Sure," I said.

"You said you didn't have a girlfriend. Have you ever had one?"

I had felt prickly about the question in the car, but I felt like I could trust Alice now. The question seemed almost protective and caring rather than invasive, "No," was all I said.

"I'm a little surprised. A handsome boy like you? No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you." She smiled and stroked my hair back away from my face. I prayed she couldn't see how hard I was. "It's just that a boy your age has needs. You're going to try to get it one way or the other. I just need you to remember that I want to get to know you, and I think you're nice. I hope I'm not being too presumptuous... but I hope I can be a good mom to you."

"I won't do anything like that again, Alice, I promise. We've got off to a bad start, can we start over?"

She grinned, and it lit up her beautiful face, crows' feet and all. "Of course Sweetie!" She kissed my cheek, and I blushed in spite of myself. She stood up. "Thanks for talking to me about this."

I caught myself beaming like she was. I wanted to get up and hug her, but I knew she would feel my hard dick against her. That wouldn't be quite as embarrassing as getting caught peeping on her had been, but I had had enough embarrassment for that day.

The next few days were pleasant enough. I settled into my routine. I would play on my computer most of the day, have lunch, and then hike in one of the local parks. It was too hot to be out for long, and it was always a great relief to be back inside.

Alice was actually quite nice. I was surprised at how fast the feeling of awkwardness passed since I had seen her in the shower. Her smile was beautiful and disarming, and made me feel at home even if she was almost a stranger to me. She was a good cook too, and I enjoyed it all the more since I had been surviving on college cafeteria food, and frozen dinners before that. We sat down for dinner every night. That night she had made chicken cordon bleu, which I had never had homemade. Miss Claudia was a good cook, but she would fix much more basic dishes.

I eagerly sliced and ate, the cheese oozing out the side. "I'd ask you if you like it, but from the way you're attacking it I can tell." She daintily ate, but I was done and ready for seconds before she was even halfway through. There was a gratified smile on her face. "I've been cooking for one for so long, I forgot what it's like to have someone really appreciate it." She lightly touched my shoulder and my ears grew hot.

All of her family were back in the midwest, except for her daughter, Hannah, who lived an hour away. "It gets a little lonely around here. I ended my lease a few months ago and your dad was nice enough to let me move in. To tell the truth, I really miss Hannah. She's been moved out for a couple of years now. I see her now and then, but she's deep in her graduate program. She wants to be a teacher too, but for high school." She showed me a picture of Hannah. She was hiking in the picture and had on a tank top and shorts. Her hair was long and light brown, and she had blue eyes like her mother. Her smile was unselfconscious and beaming. She looked very fit and thin in the picture, in contrast to her mother's gente softness. But I could see the resemblance. "Isn't she gorgeous?" I nodded my head, a little embarrassed. "I'm sure you'll meet her someday, she's only a few years older than you. This was last year when we went back home to Michigan.

"So what are you studying in school?" I felt my guard completely down around her, and was happy to answer her questions.

"I haven't chosen a major yet. I like computer science and astronomy."

"Your dad says you like to draw."

"I do as a hobby. It's not really good enough to do professionally." This was true. Making a living as an artist was nothing but a pipe dream for me.

"What do you draw?" Most of what I drew back at school were girls I saw around campus. When I arrived, I was amazed at the panoply of beautiful girls there were. The way they dressed was a shock to me too. I figure they didn't have parents to tell them how to dress, so many flaunted what they had. Of course I could never get any of them to pose for me. For this reason, I had gotten really good at drawing them from memory. I would even take my drawings out sometimes and compare them discreetly with the real person. There were a few portraits I had really worked on and drew the girls full body. Usually how I would imagine they looked under their clothes. I had gotten over feeling creepy about it a long time before, but I would be mortified if any of them found out.

Marvos79
Marvos79
122 Followers