All Comments on 'Bilal and the Mountain Queen'

by Marvos79

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not gonna lie, kinda wish this had a happy ending.

I wanna see Karsha and Bilal raise kids together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done. A pleasure to read.

Marvos79Marvos79about 1 year agoAuthor

I'm currently writing another Bilal story and I'm planning a series of them, so anything could happen with these two or their potential offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow awesome story!

JOVA82JOVA82about 1 year ago

It's a nice story, the scenes are well... I do like the sex scenes, but Karsha seems to be just a bit too soft... And the queen bit too hard, If you would hit on the half way it would be exactly what I would want.

Then again, If Karsha occasionally forgets how much stronger she is, Well that would do the trick too.

It's more the "make me" than the physical punishment that I like, But, that's just my preference.

Due to that, I'd give it 4.5 stars, But as it's impossible, 5 it has to be.

Would like to read more of Bilals adventures if they are anything of the sort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear gosh, there is just so much to unpack here. This is good bordering great on its own, and a masterwork compared to most stories (especially in the "NonHuman") category) on this site.

I wish I had more time and a proper keyboard, but for now please accept my basic, generic compliments. Specifics, I will have to make time for.

DmitryDmitryabout 1 year ago

Just read your last 2 stories, which I thought were wonderful. I was immersed in to a magical world for a short time. Thank you very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarvos79@Marvos79
It has been over a year since I've started writing erotica. I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my stories, especially the long ones. I HAVE to tell the whole story, so my stories tend to be slow burns with big payoffs at the end. It's been a dream of mine si...