Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
The day before Jean & Marie's Road Trip.
13.3k words
4.45
5.5k
8
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch 04

The day before the Road Trip.

I had been planning to give Marie a call about her upcoming trip to Omaha for a Bachelorette Party, and to visit family. I had mentioned to Jean, that Marie might ask her to be her wingman; and as Jean was concerned about what Marie might drag her into, she asked me to call Marie and tell her to behave herself on the trip. But later, when Jean was alone, had some wine, and was fucking herself with toy Bill; she was starting to justify fucking a stranger, if it were for the benefit of Marie; a moment where the inner slut that Jean kept hidden so well, was starting to emerge.

Jean had left the house to run a few errands so it was the perfect time to give Marie a ring.

"Hiya, hun," Marie said, answering her phone, "what's up?"

"Hi Marie, I am just checking in with you before your trip with Jean tomorrow."

"She isn't wanting to back out, is she?" Marie asked with a tone of concern.

"Oh no, although she did ask me to talk to you about you behaving yourself," I said with a laugh.

"Why Bill, I am always good, and when I am bad, I am great; just like you are baby, or have you forgotten the Coffee Shop fucking you gave me already?"

"Marie, I will remember that glorious afternoon for the rest of my life!" I exclaimed.

She giggled at that and said, "As will I, I am just only now walking normally again, lol."

Before I called Marie, I had mixed feelings about how much I should share with her about what I had observed Jean doing as I watched her through the closet door. I decided to relate everything to her; I felt I could trust Marie, and I think Marie always has Jean's best interest at heart.

Marie, listened quietly and intently, something rare for Marie, as I told her how Jean fucked herself with her various toys, and also has fantasies about black men; and even was starting to rationalize fucking another man if it would help her, Marie. I informed her that the more Jean drank and played with herself, she started to transform and her inner slut began to emerge; and how at the end, she scolded herself for leaving her toys out, and even slapped herself for doing it.

Marie had been quiet the whole time as I related the events to her. When she spoke again, her voice was very breathy, I could tell she was very aroused, and I was kicking myself for not telling her in person because I am sure at this moment, Marie and I would have been on her bed fucking like crazy.

"Oh my god, Bill, that is incredible. This proves there is a slutty Jean waiting to be released, but she is also repressing a lot of emotional baggage," Marie replied.

"Yes, Marie," I said. "She is, it was a very hot scene I watched play out, a level of sexuality I had not seen in her before, it took all the willpower I had not to burst through that door and fuck her; especially when she had that dildo in her ass. At that moment, she reminded me of you and Jackie, giving me hope that our plans to bring her out of her shell can be successful.

"But that brief moment near the end when she... well, when she scolded herself, it was like she was taking on the persona of someone else all together. Marie, what can you tell me about her childhood, were either of her parents abusive with Jean?"

"NO! God no! Let me tell you, Bill, her mother Kerri would NEVER EVER be abusive to Jean or Jackie; she was the nicest person I ever met, we were like sisters and George loved both his girls and never would behave in an abusive way."

"Please, Marie, I did not mean to imply anything; but, well, it is just that I feel that Jean's behavior has to have been caused by something in her past, by someone in her past."

Marie paused, "I did not mean to be short with you, hun; I just know it could not have been Kerri or George." The way her voice trailed off though indicated there was something more, something Marie was not saying.

Marie continued, "But Kerri's parents were very old fashioned and stern, George did not like it when they would visit for any period of time. He was always around to keep an eye on them as much as possible, and George was a man's man, not someone to trifle with. They knew that, and they only visited when he was away on business. Unfortunately, that was a lot of the time with George, even when we were married.

"However, I don't think either of Kerri's parents would have been physically abusive, but mentally? Perhaps, especially around the time, Jean was born."

"Why around the time Jean was born?" I asked.

Marie paused, and then said, "Oh, I don't know; maybe it just seemed that way, I was Kerri's friend and someone for her to talk to, but she kept many things to herself.

"I think the positive takeaway from what you have told me, Bill, is that there is, indeed, a sexual spirit in Jean waiting to be set free. I believe when we set that spirit free, whatever was the source of Jean's repressed behavior will be set free as well; if we can achieve the release of Jean's wild and sexual side, everyone will benefit, and Jean most of all.

It made me feel good to hear Marie explain it like that. It was not just a selfish desire on my part; but, it was the fact Jean would benefit the most if we were successful, that made me feel very positive; a true win-win scenario.

Marie's voice changed now, back to the effervescent Marie, "Well, Billy, it sounds like I have to make a batch of my homemade wine coolers for Jean to drink along the way; she sounds like all of us gals, a little wine lowers our inhibitions and lets the fun begin!"

Marie, then said, "So our Jean had some girl on girl fun in college..." I could hear the smile in Marie's voice. "Bill, it is almost a guaranteed part of a bachelorette party, I have never been to one where I wasn't fucked by a gal with a strap-on, or doing the fucking myself, lol."

Oh god, I thought, have I shared too much with Marie?

"She will have a great time," Marie said, "when women are together, the wine flows, inhibitions are lower, the frisky play begins; and I know a great store to take Jean, where we can buy any toy you can think of.

"Bill, there will likely be male strippers there, probably two or three very hunky guys, I have been to some parties where it is just touching and a little groping; and others, where the hunks fuck the Bride-to-be and her Maid of Honor, or sometimes every woman at the party.

"So the question is, Bill, do you want me to get Jean laid at the bachelorette party? And if not, just how far would you like it to go?"

Wow! My mind exploded with what Marie had just said because the Jean I saw from the closet that afternoon would surely fuck every stripper there. "Well, Marie," I said after my heart stopped racing, "maybe she could fuck a girl with a strap-on, or get fucked by a girl with a strap-on, and maybe she could give the stripper a blowjob."

Marie's voice was very sultry now, I just knew she was fingering herself as she talked on the phone to me. "I can tell this has you really turned on, Bill. The thought of Jean wearing slutty lingerie and fucking another girl, and a male stripper there wanting to plow your hottie blond wife. Oh Jesus, Bill, why didn't you come over to discuss this with me; I need to get fucked so bad right now!"

"Argh!, I am thinking the same thing."

She laughed, and I could tell she had just cum from fingering herself and was settling down now. "You don't want me to get her laid because you want to be there to watch the first time another guy fucks her, don't you? Bill; my George was the same way. You remind me more of him all the time."

"Well yes," I said, "I do want to be there, but... hey wait! Did you say George was the same way?"

"Oh yes, Bill. George loved to watch me get fucked by other men; he always arranged it, of course, usually old friends out of town on long trips away from their wives and very horny, or business associates after they closed a big deal. When George won a big account he would fuck me silly," Marie replied.

"Whoa, this blows my mind," I said. "Everything I have ever heard about George was that he was business all day every day."

"Well," Marie said with a giggle, "not at night! Hun, when I return from our trip, you must come over for a drink and while you give me a nice slow fucking, I will tell you all the details of my adventures with Jean, and maybe a few George stories."

"Marie, that's a date!" I said as I hung up the phone, and it was not a moment later that Jean returned from her errands. She came through the door carrying even more groceries, and I said, "Here babe, let me help you."

As I set the bag of groceries down on the counter, she kissed me and said, "Aren't you sweet, would you mind bringing in the other two bags?"

"No problem. You know Jean, you are only going to be gone for three days and you have stocked us up with a month's worth of supplies."

Jean laughed at me for teasing her, "Well you know how Marie is, she might get some crazy idea and take me on a cross country orgy."

"Hmm," I said, appearing to be contemplating that possibility, "as long as I get lots of pictures of you, I am down with it."

She swatted at me and said, "All you men think about is having sex or watching women have sex."

"Well yes, that pretty much describes men," I said, wondering if she had any idea that her father, who Jean thought of as the very serious all-business type of guy, got off on watching Marie fuck other guys?

As I came back in with the last bag of groceries I said, "Oh, by the way, I called Marie to confirm when she was stopping by tomorrow to pick you up, and she said she will be here around 9:00am. Oh, and I told her that she should behave herself and to keep a close eye on you, or you would drink too much and fuck a male stripper, or something wild like that!"

Jean seemed shocked! And threw a roll of paper towels at me, her big boobs swaying as she threw them, "You better be joking mister; did you tell her that I was going to fu... well, you know, a male stripper?"

I tried to stop laughing, "Oh yes! babe. I told her that it is all you have talked about all week; would there be male strippers there? can you fuck one of them? lol."

"Oh, now I know you're teasing Bill," as Jean continued to put the last of the groceries away, "so did Marie say there would be male strippers there? I think her niece is kinda slutty from what Jackie has told me."

What a curious question I thought, as she asked it with a tone of hopefulness in her voice. "She said there might be because her niece's Maid of Honor is a real firecracker!" I replied. "Hey, babe you know what we should do?" I said, as an idea began to emerge. "We should order a pizza, have some wine and watch a movie. I saw the previews on some cable station, it's called 'My Wild Wedding' or 'My Crazy Wedding', something like that, a romantic comedy/chick flick, you shouldn't have to cook the last night before your trip."

Jean turned and hugged me, smashing her huge tits against me, "Oh you are just a doll, that would give me more time to gather up my clothes for tomorrow. A chick flick, some wine, you just might get lucky tonight, Mr. Anderson," she said. With a quick kiss, she turned and scurried away to the laundry room. I opened the wine cabinet and found a bottle I had bought last week.

_______________

My friend who owns the local wine and liquor store recommended it to me. He is a friend I have known for many years and he knows that I like to keep wine on hand to make Jean frisky. He said, "Here, try this. My wife calls it 'the panty-dropper', by her third glass she will fuck you silly, lol."

"How does it taste?" I asked.

"Good," he stated, "it is not a cheap wine, slightly on the sweet side which my wife loves, the real difference is the way it is fermented. It has about two to three times the alcohol of other wines. Want to try a bottle, or two?"

"So your wife calls it a panty-dropper?" I said.

"Yep," he replied, "and that I can confirm; she nearly fucked the pizza boy after her second glass, last weekend."

"Hell, in that case, do you have a case discount?"

"Sure do," he said, "20% off, let's ring you up; and good luck, Bill," he said, as I headed out of his store.

_______________

I put two bottles in the fridge to chill, and ordered some pizza.

Jean came back downstairs very pleased to announce all her packing for the weekend was done. I was pleased to see she had switched into a low cut top and some very short shorts, much more provocative than she usually wears around the house; she caught me gawking as she breezed by.

"Bill, you're staring, is something wrong?" as she swayed back and forth. I noticed her boobs swayed a little more, Jean had taken off her bra! Her nipples, rubbing against the fabric of her top, were now very hard and poking out against the material.

I was always asking her to go bra-free around the house, but she never did until now; just then, the doorbell rang.

"Ah! Pizza," Jean said, and bounced to the door. As she swung open the door, the young pizza delivery guy's eyes went wide; he had delivered here before, but never with Jean dressed like this.

The best he could do was stutter out, "Hhhello Mrs. Anderson," as he practically thrust the pizza forward.

"Well, hi Johnny, how was your summer this year?" She now leaned one hand against the door and leaned forward; Johnny was getting an eyeful and I could see the light brown areola of Jean's left boob starting to peek out.

"Uhh great, really great," he said, "I am looking forward to college this fall."

"To the classes, or all the girls?" Jean asked.

I had never seen her flirt like this before because she never had. The anticipation of the bachelorette party was the only thing I could think of that could account for it.

"Umm, both I suppose," Johnny mumbled.

Then, Jean took pity on him and brought the teasing to a close, "What do we owe you for the pizza, Johnny?"

"Oh, nothing, Mrs. Anderson, it is all paid for."

"Including the tip?" Jean asked, as she shifted her legs back and forth. She glanced down at Johnny's slacks which looked like a tent pole had found its way in there.

Johnie could only offer up an embarrassed, "Oh, it's all covered," as he saw Jean's eyes had glanced and lingered on his obvious erection.

Then he looked almost panicked, as he saw me in the house observing everything, "Umh... gosh, I have to run; more deliveries you know," as he turned and stumbled back to his car.

Jean closed the door and turned around, her face now flushed red as she started laughing.

"What in the world was that?" I asked her.

"Why? did you like me teasing that poor college freshman?" She asked, "Did that excite you, Mr. Anderson?" as she saw an erection showing in my pants now, as well.

"Hell, yes. That was hot; but where did that come from?"

Jean just laughed, "I can't tell you how many times I have seen Marie and Jackie do something like that; so I thought, what the hell, and now I know why they do it, because it is so damn much fun."

Jean strutted by me and into the kitchen, I could hardly wait for Marie to return from their trip and tell me all the details while I fuck her.

Jean called out, "Let me go put on my bra real quick, and then I will bring us some pizza and wine cue up the movie."

"Nope. Tonight, you watch the movie with me braless you little cocktease."

Peering out of the kitchen, her face blushed red, "Bill! Did you just call your wife a cocktease!"

"Why yes, I did; and I am very proud to say it."

"Oh! all you men are alike," she countered, as she jiggled her way over to the couch. I was pleased to make note of the fact her glass of panty-dropper wine was already half gone.

Jean curled up on the couch next to me, snuggled in close, and nibbled away at her slice of pizza. She would only allow herself one, as she was always working on her figure.

Access to her pussy was limited in this position, but I immediately had my right arm around her, with my right hand gently squeezing her right breast, lifting it up and down; feeling the nice heft of her large titties.

She downed what was left of her wine and grabbed up my glass; I pretended not to notice. "So are you going to grope my boobs the whole time this movie is on?" she asked, knowing full well the answer was yes.

"Well, that is the plan; unless, I get too excited and stop the movie to fuck you."

"Bill!" she said, "Language!"

But I knew she loved it.

The movie had progressed through the endless parade of coming attractions and opened with a scene in a sorority house.

Jean said, "That looks just like the sorority on Campus Drive."

Jean loved to state the obvious while watching a movie; but, it never bothered me because I always thought it was cute; and when I am playing with her tits, she can say any damn thing she wants.

The scene opens with a party taking place, and at least half the girls are topless and dancing, tits bouncing all over the place.

"Uh, Bill, you said this was a chick flick, a romantic comedy."

I was giving her nipples extra attention now, and she gulped her wine and started breathing heavily. "Well, it is! Look at all the chicks."

She gave me a wry smile, all the girls had great bodies; but only one had tits the size of Jean's. "Bill, do you think my boobs are too big? I mean all those girls except for the blond have smaller boobs than mine."

"Too big, god no! Yours are perfect," as I heft her titties up and then let them drop.

Jean smiled at me and said, "I wonder if you are going to miss me or my tits, this weekend?" She giggled because she never said tits.

"Don't you mean your boobs, young lady?" I asked in fake sternness.

"Yes, sir, I mean boobies."

Boy, the wine was kicking in.

The movie played out with the classic interaction of some jocks and some nerds with very hot girls. The bride-to-be, her girlfriends, and the bridesmaid were talking about wedding plans, and then the bridesmaid suddenly seems upset and runs upstairs to her room. I must admit besides the eye candy, my thoughts were on playing with Jean's boobs and my plans to fuck her later, more than they were on the movie.

Jean was, however, getting into the story, as much as there was one.

It seems the bridesmaid and the bride had been very close friends and lovers; and the bridesmaid was concerned that their friendship was ending. Now as the bridesmaid started to cry, she called the bride a selfish slut. The girly side of Jean really perked up, here was some drama now.

The bride pushed her friend back on the bed and said, "All you need is a good fucking!"

Jean gasped and looked at me with a gleam in her eye.

The dominant bride ripped the top off of the bridesmaid, pulled her panties off, and tossed them aside. Then she plunged her face into the bridesmaid's pussy and started to lick and suck her clit hard while finger fucking her.

Jean set her glass down and leaned close to watch, almost in a trance.

"I'll get us a refill, babe. Keep track of the storyline for me," as I went back to the kitchen, but Jean was so enthralled, she didn't hear a word I said.

The bride then moved up and started kissing the bridesmaid very passionately, "We will still do this after I am married, bitch; you will be mine forever!"

Jean let out a soft moan, and to my great shock, she slid her hand down to the front of her shorts and was rubbing her pussy.

I paused in the kitchen and decided to give Jean a moment alone; to just observe her, as her mannerism was starting to remind me of that afternoon I watched her when she thought she was all alone.

Then the bride slid back off the very flustered, but much happier bridesmaid and walked over to the dresser drawers, with both girls completely naked now.