Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow," Jackie said, "that is so hot!" as she ran past Amber standing there barely covered wearing just an unbuttoned blouse,"bring the lube and follow me," as she went downstairs.

Jean was even more aroused by the drama playing out as I wondered what was going to happen next. Would Johnny try and fuck Amber, or was Jackie jealous of Marie? As the scene returns downstairs, we see Johnny laying on his back stoking Marie's hair as she kneels between his legs sucking his cock, her ass swaying in the air.

"Hi Jackie, I see you two have been playing again, you naughty bride-to-be," he said to Jackie; seeing her wearing the well-lubed strap-on, he knew Jackie had been fucking his sister.

Jackie just smiled. She was very aroused watching the house mom sucking on Johnny's cock, her ass swaying in the air; Jackie had wanted to have a session with Marie but it had not happened. Just then, Marie pulled her mouth away from Johnny's cock, and without looking back she reached back and slapped her ass and announced, "Which of you studs is going to take care of me while I blow Johnny.

Jean turned to me,"She is going to take on two guys?" she asked in a stunned voice, as she took a position like Marie's and started sucking my cock again. I would glance at Jean, and then to the screen. As Jean sucked on my cock, her eyes would glance to me and then to the screen, as she tried to follow the scene.

Marie's attention returned to sucking Johnny's cock, as a couple of guys getting blowjobs pulled away from the girls sucking them, and moved towards Marie; but Jackie had already stepped forward behind Marie and held up her hand to stop them. "I got this, boys," she said and stroked her strap-on, "you can have her next. Lube me up," she commanded. Amber took a handful of lube and smeared it all over the strap-on.

Jackie settled in between Marie's legs as Marie knelt blowing Johnny and spread her legs further apart giving Jackie great access to Marie's totally shaved and very wet pussy.

Jean grabbed the remote and paused the movie, just as Jackie's hands grabbed Marie's waist and her strap-on cock was only an inch short of its target. "Oh, Bill," Jean said, "I so wish I was now playing the part of Jackie and not Marie, look at her ass there just waiting to get fucked."

Jean's eyes had fire in them, I handed her a glass of wine and she downed it. I reached and grabbed her tits and played with her nipples as I said, "You really want to fuck Marie with a strap-on, don't you babe," she just nodded staring at the screen, "normally you like the girl to fuck you, don't you Jean." She nodded again and lowered her head. "Oh god, that is so hot," I said, "I must see you do that."

Jean looked at me and with a hopeful look and said, "You mean it is not wrong for me to do that, that it would make you happy to watch me get fucked by a girl, or to fuck Marie?"

"Oh, god Yes! I would love to watch you fuck Marie. You know Jean, I would love to watch you fuck another guy as well; like in this scene, you would be blowing a guy while I fucked you from behind."

I thought she would freak at that, but she just nodded and said, "Too bad we are one cock short tonight, because right now, I think I would do it."

At that, she restarted the movie and was just staring at the screen now, as I slid my hands down and spread her legs. I started to finger her pussy as the scene unfolded,

Jackie eased the large strap-on into Marie from behind. Jackie was surprised by the resistance from Marie's cunt; she felt every bit as tight as Amber did. Marie did not know it was Jackie fucking her until Johnny said, "My god, Jackie, you do know how to use that strap-on, don't you; fuck her hard, Jackie, she needs it."

Marie turned her head to see that, indeed, it was Jackie fucking her and not one of the guys she had called for. She started to protest just as Jackie slammed into her hard and pushed her back down towards Johnny's hard cock, "Get back to work, bitch. I will give you a good fucking, don't worry about that!" There was a very dominant side to Jackie that was coming out.

"Oh god," Jean moaned, as her pussy squeezed tight on my fingers probing inside her, "she sounds just like Terri used to."

"Terri fucked you hard didn't she, Jean?" Jean moaned again at the question as I slipped a third finger into her, "Did any other girls fuck you, Jean; or was it just Terri?"

She hesitated to answer, but as my thumb started rubbing her clit, she moaned, "Sometimes, Terri would bring some of her naughty friends over and they would take turns and fuck me!"

Oh my god! I had fireworks going off in my head.

Jean, then turned and said, "Wait right here," rising to her unsteady feet. I had no idea where she was going. I thought, perhaps, she needed a quick bathroom break from all the wine she had drunk; but instead, she headed upstairs to the guest room and came bounding back downstairs waving her toy cock Bill in her hands, her huge tits bouncing wildly. She sat down next to me and said with a giggle, "Here, this is Bill, too." I was surprised she would let me know about her secret toy, but in her present state, it did not matter to her. "Cool," I said, still wondering what she was thinking.

Then she blurted out, "It's our second cock!"

She spun around now and pretended she was Marie and was sucking on Bill and waving her ass in the air. I quickly got into the same position as Jackie and thrust my cock into Jean's cunt hard from behind. She was so wet, I was balls deep on the first stroke, as Jean started to moan around the toy cock, just like Marie was moaning around Johnny's.

Jean would peek over at the screen to mimic Marie's technique, as I watched Jackie and timed my thrusts in sync with hers.

Jackie now took her right hand and slapped Marie's ass hard, and shouted, "Suck him off bitch!"

I was so caught up in the moment, I did the same thing slapping Jean's bouncing ass very hard. The slapping sound rang out in the room, and a red imprint of my hand shone brightly on Jean's ass, but just like Marie, she only moaned and sucked even harder.

Jean now pulled away from the toy Bill cock she had sucked down her throat, as I maintained a steady pounding pace. She struggled with her words but then gathered herself and asked, "Can we have our Johnny over some time and do this for real? Would you like that, Bill?" before she turned her mouth back to suck toy Bill again.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I said; I was so proud of Jean at that moment.

Jackie now pulled her strap-on out of Marie's now gaping cunt, "Mount up on that young stud's cock Marie, I want to see if you can take two cocks in that pussy of yours."

Jean looked stunned by Jackie's orders, but Marie just smiled and said, "Yes Ma'am." I was pretty certain that Marie had been DP'd before.

"Oh god, Bill." Jean asked, "Is that even possible?"

I had slowed my fucking of Jean to a near stop, intrigued by the scene just as much as Jean was. "Yes Jean, yes it is."

Johnny looked like a guy living out his dreams, as Marie moved up and straddling his body, reached down and eased his cock into her pussy; and then she leaned down and kissed him. Jackie lubed up her strap-on and pushed the tip to the entrance of Marie's cunt. As she watched Johnny slide nearly out, she pushed forward and got an inch of her strap-on in Marie alongside Johnny's cock.

"How does that feel, Johnny?" Jackie asked as she looked around Marie to see Amber's little brother had a smile on his face of sheer pleasure.

"It makes it so fuckin' tight," he said, and thrust upwards battling the strap-on for position in Marie's glorious pussy. Then Jackie thrust in further and Marie shook with a tremendous orgasm!

"Oh my god, Bill. She is doing it, she is really doing it!"

"So do you think Johnny and I can also share your pussy, Jean?" I asked, as I started fucking her hard again. Now, she just shook and shuddered, as an orgasm hit her; all she could do is was nod yes. I slammed in hard and said, "I can't hear you!"

Something I thought Jackie would do, as Jean mumbled a low, but very clear, "Yes!"

"But, can we practice first?" Jean asked, her head hanging down and swaying from side to side, "I don't want to let you down in front of Johnny."

"Don't worry babe, we will practice a lot!" I was fucking her so hard it took her breath away.

Marie was now screaming, "FUCK ME! Fuck me hard!" As Johnie thrust up hard, his cock now all the way in Marie's cunt, had Jackie struggling to keep her strap-on buried in Marie.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Johnny shouted, and he pulled Marie down and kissed her like mad probing his tongue into her waiting mouth, as he shot his load. Marie let out a deep moan of pleasure at what felt like a firehose going off in her pussy. Jackie slammed in at the same time, the squishy wet sound coming from Marie's pussy filled the room.

Finally, Johnny's cock softened and Jackie pulled the strap-on out from Marie, who collapsed on top of Johnny and rolled off to his side.

"WOW! Way to go Bro," Amber shouted, very proud of her little brother, who she now thought of as a man more than a boy for the first time.

Johnny was struggling to catch his breath, he thanked Jackie for the experience of a lifetime. "That was incredible," he said, totally spent.

Marie set up now spread her legs and looked down to see a stream of cum flowing from her pussy, and pooling on the floor. "Jesus Johnny, you've been saving that load for a while haven't you young man." Amber laughed and handed a towel to Marie to start the cleanup process as it appeared her brother had just pumped a gallon of cum into their house mom. Marie turned to Jackie and smiled, "And thank you for delivering the best fuck I have had for a long time, young lady."

Jackie bent down and kissed Marie, she whispered into Marie's ear, "It might have been our first time, but not our last; you get to wear big John next time."

Marie just laughed, "Oh my, it has a name."

Jackie smiled, "Of course!"

I eased my cock out of Jean's pussy now glistening and shiny from her cum, she sat up, gave me a hug, and said she could not remember the last time she had so much fun. I kissed her back and asked her if she wanted to finish upstairs in our bed as she and Marie would be leaving in the morning.

She glanced at the clock and said, "Oh baby, it is not that late and all I need is a good shower in the morning to revive, can we do just one more scene together? Please..." giving me fake sad eyes.

"Okay," I said, "one more scene, I am going to get a glass of water baby, do you want anything from the kitchen?"

"No babe, I am fine," she got up naked and scurried off to the bathroom. I had never seen her so at ease running around the house naked.

I took a minute to catch my breath in the kitchen leaning against the counter. Not only had the sex been great with Jean tonight, but her inner slut was on full display. She wanted to do all those erotic and sexual things I wanted her to do; how willing she was to do a DP session with the young pizza guy who she knew nothing about, and how she wanted to practice for him, for me. How can we practice a DP, I pondered?

But still, I could not help but wonder if come morning, slutty Jean would go back into hiding. Maybe every session we have like tonight, will help the inner Jean find her way out easier in the future.

I heard Jean return to the living room and the sound of a wine glass being set down, told me she had finished off what was left in my glass as she had drunk hers earlier. Then a thought occurred to me. The movie had yet to have any anal scenes and these flicks always had at least one, if not two; thank god, Jean had wanted to do one more scene.

And if there was an anal scene about to start, would Jean go through with it, or would she back out.

"You coming babe?" I heard her call out, with an anxious let's get at it tone in her voice.

Oh god, I hope so, I thought in my mind; but my response was, "Be right there, hun." I thought there is no way Jean can take me up the ass for the first time without a lot of lube, so I stopped by the bathroom on the way back, and grabbed a tube.

I returned to the couch and she seemed recharged and raring to go. Wow, I was going to thank my wine guy tomorrow for the panty-dropper wine.

Jean proudly sat there completely naked, her large natural boobs swaying back and forth when she leaned over and gave me a kiss with a lot of tongue; another slutty Jean development.

I looked at her with a faux serious expression, "Now babe, you are committed to doing whatever they do in the scene."

"I am all set," she assured me, "and we got two cocks just in case," she said with a giggle. I glance at the floor where toy Bill had been and was not there now; where is toy Bill?

I looked around and then at Jean who nodded downwards. Jean had slid toy Bill all the way into her pussy and had hidden him by crossing her legs. Oh my god, this girl is primed.

I picked up the remote and hit play.

Jackie helped the busty and very well fucked Marie back up to her feet, while the sound of a slow hand-clapping clap clap, filled the room.

Jackie turned and shouted, "Ray! baby, you made it." The naked Jackie ran over and jumped into Ray's arms.

Jean looked at me and said, "You know babe, he kinda looks like you, has your build anyway." Ray was wearing a letter jacket from an out-of-state school.

"Let's go up to my room, so we can talk," Jackie said to Ray.

"I don't think this is her fiance," Jean said with a pronounced slur, the wine kicking in. She watched the scene intently while I took the opportunity to start to slowly fuck her with toy Bill, which brought forth a moan as she placed her hand on mine.

Jackie put on a blouse which she did not bother to button, her boobs were still on display, as well as her ass; but she acted like this was dressed. "I am so glad you could make it, Ray; how was the drive?"

"It was good, no problems; but I thought about not coming. I feel a little awkward as the ex-boyfriend showing up for the wedding. Are you sure Steve won't mind?"

"Steve is fine with it, Ray. He knows you and I were together for a long time, but he knows that is in the past."

"Is it Jackie, is it in the past?" Ray asked, as he leaned close and kissed Jackie while slipping a hand in her open blouse to grab her tits.

"Ohhh," Jean moaned, as I was stroking her faster now, her pussy making a slushy sound. "This tramp is going to fuck him!" Jean moaned, "God, I can't blame her though, he is a hunk."

As Jackie laid back on the bed, Ray got on top of her and they started kissing passionately.

At that point, I took Jean back to the floor and started to do the same thing; with toy Bill falling from her cunt with a thud to the floor.

Ray, worked his way down kissing Jackie's boobs and sucking hard on her nipples, so I did the same to Jean. The moans the two ladies made were remarkably similar. Ray moved further down and swiped his tongue across Jackie's cunt and swirled it around her clit.

"God, you taste great, Jackie," I said, saying the same thing calling Jean Jackie now.

"Oh Ray, that feels so good," Jean called out, moving into character, as well.

Ray was fingering her cunt now stroking two fingers in fast and then slow, Jackie arched her back, as did Jean, "I can still make you cum better than he can, bitch," Jackie's eyes flared with the rough talk, she loved it.

I looked at Jean, channeling my Ray, and said, "Cum for me bitch," and fingered her furiously, Jean was arching her back like she was trying to buck me free as she came.

Ray jumped back off the bed and stripped out of his clothes, his cock rock hard and pointing right at Jackie.

"Oh, he is going to fuck her really hard," Jean moaned as she watched the scene.

Ray pounced back on the bed and grabbed Jackie's ankles throwing her legs high in the air! Just as his cock started to enter Jackie's cunt, she threw up her hands to Ray's chest, "STOP RAY!!! I promised Steve I would not fuck you."

Jean did the same to me, "Stop Ray," she said, "you can't fuck me, I promised Bill. He would have to be here to watch or we couldn't fuck!"

Holy hell! where did that come from? And just like the Ray in the movie, it stopped me in my tracks.

"You cock teasing bitch!" Ray spat the words out, and so did I to Jean, causing her to pull back her hands. I think I could have fucked her right then, but I didn't, wanting to stay with the storyline.

"Ray, I am getting married in two days. If you fuck me now, I will be loose and sloppy for Steve, your cock is just too damn big. Ray was really pissed; his cock was so hard he was about to explode, "So what am I going to do now, fuck Amber?"

Jackie shouted, "NO!!! You won't fuck that slut!"

"Well," Ray said, almost a tone of panic now, as he needed to fuck so bad, "can Marie handle me?"

Jackie was thinking.

Jean was thinking.

Hell, even I was caught up in this sudden plot twist.

Jackie snapped her fingers and said, "I know," as she grabbed a tube of KY jelly from the bed stand, "fuck my ass!"

Jean gasped at this, nearly as surprised as Ray was.

Oh, fuck yeah! I thought this is getting real!

"Jackie, you never let me have your ass when we were dating, despite all the times I tried, you said my cock was too damn big."

"Well, Ray," Jackie said, "we are not dating anymore, are we," and with a look of both fear and excitement on her face, she said, "your cock is big, it is damn big and you might split me in half, but I am not going to have you wandering my sorority looking to get laid because I can't take care of my business; and Steve has never tried to get my ass and I damn sure won't let him on my honeymoon as sore as I am likely to be. So you get my ass tonight, lucky boy; and he gets my pussy on my wedding night."

Jean gasped, "God she is clever and brave."

"How should we start, baby?" Ray asked, moving closer to Jackie, his huge cock bobbing up and down.

"Oh god, I don't know Ray, here let's start by having you lay down on the bed."

I glanced at Jean looking at the screen as she fingered her clit. I moved to be between her and the screen and lay down on my back just as Ray had done, my cock a very close match to what she saw on the screen, "What's next Jackie?" I said, looking at Jean and trying to match Ray's voice.

Jackie leaned over and gave Ray's cock a quick suck and said, "Are you sure you're hard enough?" as she playfully swatted at it and it sprung back into place like a spring.

Jean did the same thing and said the same thing.

I said, "Oh Jackie, that feels so good."

Then Jackie sat a straddle of Ray, and as she reached for the lube, Ray thrust his cock up and the large bulbous head poked briefly into Jackie's pussy; and like a shot, she lifted up. "Be good!" she shouted at Ray, wagging her finger; she knew if he started fucking her, she would not have the willpower to stop him.

I did the same thing with Jean, but she just smiled and moaned.

Now Jackie applied a lot of lube to Ray's cock, as Jean did to mine, then Jackie put some lube on her fingers reached between her legs and lubed up her tight brown asshole.

I watched Jean as she was staring at the screen like she was looking for direction, so at this moment I could just hear what Jackie was saying, Jean lifted up and started to ease back down lining up with my cock.