Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie said to Ray, "Now for god's sake, just lay there don't thrust up into me."

A throaty okay was all Ray could manage, and Jean smiled as I said, "Okay." I could feel the tip of my cock bump against the side of Jean's ass cheek.

"Oh that's close," she whispered, as she lifted up again and settled back down. She moaned softly and it felt very much like it did when I first entered Marie's ass. I could feel her anus start to open slightly, then stop.

Jackie on the screen said, "Oh fuck, it is so tight!"

Jean was panting, now nodding her head as she knew just what Jackie was feeling. Jean grit her teeth and leaned back and I felt the head of my throbbing cock break through Jean's sphincter and move in maybe an inch, then stop. She fell atop of me, now breathing hard. "Oh god Ray, it hurts," she whispered in my ear.

Jean glanced to the screen as if for guidance, Jackie had collapsed atop Ray as well. Ray reached his hands down and grabbed Jackie's ass and slowly pushed another inch of his cock inside her, as Jackie started to pant and say, "Slow, Ray, slow, for god's sake, go slow."

I did the same thing, and Jean just moaned into my shoulder, as I felt another inch slip inside her tight virgin ass. Jean slowly returned to an upright position and lifted herself up and then settled back down as another inch went in, and she shuddered and started to cum as she collapsed back atop of me nearly half my cock in her ass now.

"Oh, Ray, I am not sure I can do this," Jackie said, as I glanced at the screen thinking for god's sake Jackie, don't quit on us now! Jean looked to the screen as if relieved because if Jackie stopped, then so could she.

Ray was as desperate as I was to keep going. We both needed to be stroking our hard cocks into some hole and soon, or we were going to explode.

"Here babe," he said to Jackie, "lay on your side, and I will get behind you and go real slow."

"You promise, Ray?" Jackie said, as I told Jean the same thing.

"Oh, Bill," Jean said, "I am not sure I can do this, your cock is so damn big!"

"Oh, Jean, you are doing great," I was halfway in, "and remember you said you would do what they did in the movie."

Jean nodded and said, "If she can do it, I can do it." She eased off my hard cock and as my cock pulled free of her ass, it sounded like a cork being pulled out of a bottle; we both laughed, and that broke the tension.

She turned on her side facing the screen pulling her knees up as Jackie had done.

Ray reached for the lube and lubed up his cock, and also lubed up two fingers. I did the same and like Ray, I eased my two fingers into Jean's tight ass. She moaned softly as I started stroking them in and out, trying to loosen her up; she was so damn tight!

After a minute or two, I could move my fingers in and out much easier, she was starting to stretch and relax now. "That feels nice, babe," she said, as I pulled my fingers from her ass and started to push the head of my cock slowly inside her. The head of my cock popped inside after just the second thrust and I held it there, feeling her squeeze and release around my cock. In this position, I could reach around and rub her clit and then I slid a finger in her cunt; as I moved my cock back and forth, I was surprised how much I could feel it.

Her breathing became shallow now, as it does sometimes just before she has an orgasm. I glanced at the screen to see Ray doing the same thing I was doing; I guess some things just come naturally.

I had set a pace of moving in about half an inch and pulling back about a quarter of an inch, the pace was slow, but god it felt great. I was waiting for her to cum and when she did, I was going to thrust in all the way. She started shaking and moaning and I knew she was cumming, she turned her head back over her shoulder and we kissed as she moaned into my mouth. I thrust into her hard for the first time and was balls deep in her ass. She shook and tried to pull away, but I held her tight and she went very tense and then relaxed; she was gripping my cock incredibly tight. I couldn't tell if she was trying to force my cock out, or pull me in further; but either way, my god, it felt great.

Slowly, the grip her ass had on my cock started to ease; it was still very snug but it was like her ass had accepted me. As she pulled back from our kiss, she was beaming with pride, "Oh baby, I did it, I finally did it!"

"Does it feel good?" she asked, "are you in all the way hun?"

"Oh my god, Jean, it feels great, you are incredible."

She turned back and rested her head on the carpet, "Okay now baby, I need you to fuck my ass, slow at first, please."

Not needing to be asked twice, I pulled back two inches then thrust back in.

"Oh god!" she moaned, "that is starting to feel good, more, please."

I pulled back three inches this time and pushed back in and just held there savoring the moment until finally, I was able to pull nearly all the way out and then push back in giving her full strokes now.

As I glanced back to the screen now, Jackie had gotten up onto her hands and knees and Ray was starting to pound away as she screamed, "Oh yes! Fuck my ass, Ray, fuck it good!"

Jean glanced back at me and asked, "Can we try that babe, try it doggie?"

"You bet," I said, as I eased my cock back out from her ass; there was no pop sound this time; Jean's ass had loosened up nicely and stayed gaped open to about the size of a quarter.

Jean, got on her hands and knees, and looking back with a very bold look said, "Now fuck this bitch hard." She broke out into an attack of the giggles, as when Jean talked dirty she usually tickled herself.

"Okay, you asked for it," I said with a smile; but first, let's lube you up again.

Jean folded her arms and rested her head on them as I lubed up three fingers this time and found they slid in as easy as two had earlier. Then having lubed my cock, I started to slide my cock back in. The head of my cock met with less resistance this time and soon I had slid halfway into her, before she started to pull away from me. I grabbed her hips and held her in place.

"Oh slow down just a bit, baby, I feel it at a different angle in this position."

"Arch you back, babe; see just like Jackie is doing,"

Jean glanced up to see a sway in Jackie's back, and when she shifted into that position, my cock readily slid all the way in.

"Oh fuck, yes," Jean said, "that is so much better baby."

As I was transfixed with Jean's full heart-shaped ass, I could not help but think of when I was fucking Marie in this position, her ass was rounder but Jean's ass was so perfectly proportioned for her body.

Jean now reached her hand back and I could feel it as she slid her fingers into her pussy and started to finger herself, "Oh my god, Bill, I can feel your cock in my ass."

"Oh fuck, Jean, I can feel your fingers." I glanced over and just a foot away on the floor was toy Bill, I stopped fucking Jean and just held my cock in her all the way.

"Ummm, that feels good baby, just hold it there for a second."

"Babe," I said, "take toy Bill and slide him in your pussy, so we can practice our DP."

Jean's eyes lit up as she reached over to pick up little Bill. To make it easier for her, I still just held my cock still, not moving it at all. I could feel her start to slide the toy into her cunt; as it went deeper and stretched her she moaned in pleasure. My cock in her ass made it a tighter fit.

"I am not sure I can move it. Baby, can you start fucking me again."

I pulled out nearly all the way, and thrust back in; I could tell the difference, as she had toy Bill deep in her pussy, she just felt so full now.

"Oh Bill, I am cumming again!"

She started to shudder, as I slowly pushed her down flat. "Try to keep the toy in, Jean," I said, as she was now lying prone on the floor. I followed her down as she went, and I could tell she had managed to keep toy Bill buried deep in her cunt, as I was still balls deep in her ass.

She mumbled, "So good, it feels fucking great, my god, I feel so full, it feels so great."

I decided I had to try and fuck her in this position, the way I had Marie, not for as long perhaps, but at least to try it. "Oh god Jean, I am so close to cumming, can you spread your legs for me, babe."

Her legs were only a few inches apart, "I will try, hun," she answered.

With me being on top of her, it was not easy; but like with Marie, I placed my legs between hers and as I spread my legs, her legs were now spread wide, I could feel my cock go in even further and I thought I was already in all the way.

"Oh, Bill!" she exclaimed, "it is so intense, I don't know how much more I can take; and it feels like toy Bill is stuck! And poking my cervix!"

"I am close, Jean," I said breathing hard now. When I spread her legs, my cock went in even deeper and I nearly came. "Jean, I want you to brace yourself because we are going to finish with a flurry, are you ready?"

She nodded her head, "I am ready, Bill. Fuck me to the finish line, babe."

I lifted my body off of Jean just as I had done with Marie, in a pushup type of a position, the only part of my body touching Jean's was my cock. I pulled out now all the way, and thrust back in hard and deep. My alignment was perfect in this position and I could nail her asshole with each stroke, completely out then thrusting back in balls deep; I could feel toy Bill being pushed even further into her with each thrust.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" she screamed, "Oh Bill, I am not sure how much more I can take!"

I thrust into her about seven times this way, "Oh fuck, Jean; I am close, I am so close!"

"Cum for me baby, cum for me! Please! OH FUCK! dump your load in MY ASS, Bill!"

With a roar like a lion and one more stroke, I shot off inside her. I had never cum so hard, I just collapsed atop of her, my body weight pinning her to the floor as she convulsed through her most powerful orgasm ever. I don't know how long I lay atop of her, but as I felt her start to struggle to free herself from me, I pulled slowly from her gaping ass and lay beside her breathing so hard.

She patted me and said, "Easy baby, easy," then she kissed me and said, "wow, I have never had so intense an orgasm." She laid her head on my shoulder. "Bill," she said with a questioning tone to her voice, "can we do that again when I get back from Omaha?"

"Oh HELL yes," I said, as I kissed her and said, "my slutty Jean you are incredible."

She slapped at my shoulder and scolded, "Language!"

She snuggled in close, and within about ten minutes, she had fallen sound asleep, with the biggest smile I had ever seen.

The End.