Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god, I thought, please let her pull a strap-on out of that drawer... YES!!! the blond pulled out a big black strap-on, a solid eight inches, if not nine.

"Fuck her Terri, fuck her!" Jean said, in a hushed tone, but loud enough for me to hear. I pulled back into the shadows, so if Jean glanced back, she was not likely to see me. I could tell the wine was taking effect.

The bride slid on the strap-on like a pro, and lubed up the huge cock. As she approached the bed, she said, "Spread 'em slut!"

This elicited a soft moan from Jean as her head spun around to see if I was there. Not seeing me, she stood up and pulled her shorts off along with her panties, and tossed them behind the couch and out of sight. Jean slumped back on the couch and spread her legs and started to finger herself, "Fuck her, Terri; fuck her like you used to fuck me."

Oh my god! Jean was reliving her college days, and her friend, Terri, had taken on the role of the bride. This established for me, to now know that Terri was the top to Jean's bottom in their relationship. Jean was close to cumming, but I wanted to stretch this evening out as long as possible, so I bumped into a chair rounding the corner to give Jean a warning that I was about to return. She scrambled and pulled her shirt down, the length of it to her mid-thigh, as she glanced to where she had tossed her shorts behind the couch, too far for her to retrieve them now.

"Here, hun," I said, handing Jean her glass of wine. She only took a sip, as she was still breathing hard from fingering herself. I was glad I didn't want her to drink too fast and get sick, just nice and slutty like the afternoon I watched her fuck herself. Thankfully, the scene was still playing out. I had watched many strap-on scenes in porn before, and many of them were very slow and the girl playing the dominant role wearing the strap-on went so slow as to be almost boring; but in a special few, the girl with the strap-on would fuck the hell out of the other girl and that, thank god, was the scene playing out here.

The bride-to-be had grabbed the ankles of the bridesmaid, holding her legs high, spreading them wide, and was just pummeling away at her cunt. Pulling all the way out and then slamming back in deep each time; the smacking sound, when she plunged in, sounded just like a guy was fucking the hell out of the bridesmaid.

The scene was so hot, it had diverted my attention from playing with Jean, to watching the movie.

Then, I heard a soft moaning sound from Jean. She had her drink in her left hand and was rubbing her clit through her shirt with the other hand. She gulped her wine now and tilted her head back; her eyes were open, but had rolled back in her head; her breathing was so shallow now, it was like she was in a trance. I whispered her name softly, but she had no response; then I said her name a little louder.

"Huh," was all she could reply.

I asked her, "Jean, would you let another girl fuck you with a strap-on if I could watch, would you do that for me? god, I would so love to see that."

"Uh uh," she mumbled, nodding her head as if to say no, "that is wrong," she mumbled, her words not forming sentences again. She said, "That be wrong, bad, momma said no play with girls, no play!"

The scene was starting to come to a close. Although Jean could not focus on the screen, the sounds of the girl moaning who was getting fucked made such great background noise, I grabbed the remote and skipped back to the scene start, then hit play where the moaning started.

I lifted Jean's hand that was stroking her pussy and pulled her shirt back exposing her soaking wet cunt. I spread her legs wide, then removed my hand. She smiled at the newfound access she had, but her eyes were still closed. I could tell, in her mind she was picturing the scene from the movie and remembering when she was on the receiving end of a hard strap-on fucking by another girl. I started squeezing her tits now, concentrating on her nipples, she could cum from nipple play alone. As I did this, she now jammed two fingers in her cunt and was starting to stroke them deeper.

Never had she done anything like this when I was with her. I decided to ask again, "Jean, will you please, please let another girl fuck you with a strap-on while I watch?"

She mumbled, "Fuck me, a girl fucked me," she smiled, shook her head no, again incoherently she said, "No play with girls like that, the girl no fuck me."

I pulled her hand free from her pussy and slid three of my much larger fingers into her, she arched her back and let out a soft moan of pleasure. I decided I needed to break through that shell created by her mother.

I stroked faster and harder into her pussy; she moaned and started to cum. Then I stopped!

"NO!!!" she cried out, "don't stop!"

"JEAN!" I was shouting now, "you will let a girl fuck you while I watch because dammit, I SAID SO!"

She nodded and smiled, "Girl fuck Jean, Jean like." I slid my fingers back in her and stroked them in a fury as she cried out, "Oh, oh, I'm cumming! Terri, don't stop Terri, FUCK ME! Fuck me hard!"

In her mind now, my fingers had become Terri's strap-on and Terri was giving Jean one hell of a fucking. She pulled back now, cumming very hard; but I held her in place and stroked away until she had another powerful orgasm.

"OH YES, TERRI! Fuck me, Bill wants to watch you fuck me, fuck me for Bill, Terri, FUCK ME for Bill!"

She stiffened and then relaxed, her head tilted to the side, I slowed my pace and then eased my fingers back out of her pussy. In the heat of the moment, I had slid four fingers into Jean, I had nearly fisted her.

Her breathing was slow and steady, a smile on her face, but still very much in a dream-like, hypnotic state. I quietly eased off the couch, I did not want to disturb her. I had no idea that when she recovered from her orgasm, if she would think we had just had a terrific make-out session, or if she had just had a very vivid dream. I went behind the couch, picked up her panties, but not her shorts; and left them laying across her left hand.

I refilled the wine glasses and took the now cold pizza back to the fridge. I wanted to wait to see what would happen. I wanted Jean to have a chance to get her bearings, with me not in the room. Plus, I was hungry as hell from all the excitement, and my cock had been hard as a rock the whole time, and I needed a rest as well. I zapped a couple of slices of pizza, grabbed a Red Bull, and stepped outside. It was a beautiful night, stars were shining bright, and just a quiet chorus of tree frogs chirping; a nice Iowa night.

I sat down on the pool chair and devoured the pizza. I was thinking about how so much had changed in just the past few weeks, with my decision to turn my wife into a hot wife or a slut, as Jean would say; like what had just happened in the living room. Jean is reluctant to lower her barriers, she wants them to be removed, but she does not have the strength to do it herself.

It is hard to describe, but it was like a book I had read once about how whatever vibe you send out to the universe, it is sent back to you magnified and that seemed very much to be the case. Yet at times, it even scared me a little bit because I did not know what limits I had, or Jean would have, and the only way to know was to push the boundaries and explore.

About fifteen minutes had passed, I downed my Red Bull and went back into the kitchen. I heard the bathroom door down the hall open and close, and Jean had reappeared. She had changed into one of her skimpier nighties, with no bra or panties underneath. I was not sure what state she would be in; I thought perhaps she would be embarrassed or shy, but she was not.

She was still Slutty Jean. Alright, we might have some more fun tonight! She stepped close to me, the sweet smell of wine on her breath, then I spotted on the counter she had opened another bottle of panty dropper.

"Where have you been, baby?" she asked, very seductively, very un-Jean-like as she hugged me and made a point of thrusting herself against my now hard erection. She feigned a blush and said, "Well, someone is happy to see me!"

I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them tight, even sliding back and forth across her tight asshole. I had never been able to fuck Jean's ass, and I knew she was trying to develop her skills to give me her ass on my birthday; I wonder if my present could be delivered early. She normally would have stopped any play around her ass, but she acted as though everything was alright.

Then she looked a little shy and asked, "Baby, could we play a little game?" Oh my god, Jean was asking if we could play a game; she never asked that or had any interest in sex games.

"Like what, babe?" I asked very intrigued now.

"Well, could we finish watching the movie, but with a little twist?" almost in a whisper.

"Um, sure," I said.

Her eyes lit up! she said, "What if we role play the sex scenes in the rest of the movie, you know what I mean, we would do what the actors are doing."

"Everything, babe?" I asked her, "it could get pretty wild. Are you ready to commit to this, don't tease me now."

"And why not?" she said, swaying back and forth, "You tease me all the time," as she giggled at the thought.

"Well you know young lady, I can't cum in every scene, you can; so I will have to pace myself," I said.

"Oh, that sounds great!" she said, and jumped up and down clapping her hands, her tits bouncing everywhere. It took all my willpower not to bend her over the kitchen table and fuck her right there; but I controlled myself, as she grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the couch.

I plopped down on the couch as Jackie picked up her glass of wine again and took a sip as I started the movie. "Oh, this is now my favorite wine; you will have to buy some more of this, hun," she said, taking another sip.

The scene of the bridesmaid had just come to a close. "Oh darn," Jean said, "I wanted to watch the bride fuck her some more."

My eyes went wide at Jean's use of the F-word; but I wanted to encourage her, so I just agreed and said, "It was really hot, I can't wait to watch you fuck another girl."

Jean turned to me with a very horny look in her eye and asked, "Would it be okay, babe, if the other girl fucked me instead?"

"Oh yes, that would be even better."

She nodded in agreement,"I like getting fucked more than fucking a girl, I love to watch their eyes when they fuck me hard." Her words had just a slight slur from the wine, making her comment even hotter.

Thank god I had not taken a sip of wine at that moment, as I would have spit it out all over myself. I just nodded in agreement and said, "Yes, I see what you mean."

Jean leaned over and kissed me, saying, "Oh, you are just the perfect hubby."

The scene returns to downstairs where scattered around the room are several girls on their knees giving guys blowjobs, and in the corner of the room, a guy is plowing away at the busty blond, fucking her very hard as she moans in pleasure.

Then a lady enters the scene, a mid-forties looking brunette with very large boobs and a shapely ass. She looks remarkably like Marie, I thought, as she surveys the room saying it appears the party is off to a great start! She must be the house mom or the person in charge anyway.

"My god," Jean said with a laugh, "it's Marie! uhh... I mean, it looks like Marie."

"Yes," I said, acting as if I was just now seeing the resemblance.

The house mom looks around with a very horny smile and starts to undress. Tossing her clothes aside, she leaves on a very sexy black bra, barely able to control her huge boobs and a pair of crotchless black panties with straps holding up sexy black hose.

"Oh my god, I love her bra and panties set, I must get some of those. I just bet you Marie has some like that," Jean said.

"I will buy you some, babe,"

Jean leaned over and kissed me, then took my hand and placed it between her legs as she spread them. "I know you want to play around down there, so go ahead." I kissed her, as my fingers started circling around her sopping wet pussy.

One of the guys seeing the house mom has arrived, walked up behind her and reaches around to grab her large tits saying, "Alright, this party has really started." He proceeds to remove her bra and her large boobs fall free. The house mom moans softly as he now starts to pinch her nipples.

I pull my fingers free from Jean's cunt, which causes her to utter a soft moan. I pause the movie and stand her up on unsteady feet, as I reach for the bottom of her nightie, and lift it off so she is now naked before me.

"I think we have some work to do," I said as I spin her around to face the screen and hit play. My hands reach around her, lifting her boobs up and down; squeezing them and pinching her hard nipples, just like in the movie. I whisper in her ear, "Alright, this party has started," borrowing a line from the movie.

Jean giggles now, as I thrust my hard cock against the small of her back. "I'll say it has started," she says, as she leans against me and I maul her tits.

We are in time with the movie then a doorbell rings. "Who could that be?" Jean says with a slur and a giggle.

The house mom says, "Who could that be, everyone just usually walks in."

Jean laughs hysterically at the fact she had the line right, and then says, "Go answer the door Marie, you slut! Let the world see your tits," Jean cackled again. "Let's call her character Marie."

"Okay," so I said, "Hey Marie, see who is at the door!"

Jean giggles again and reaches back to grab my cock, "Oh baby, you need to lose your clothes." Taking my hands away from Jean's boobs, I quickly undress as Jean picks up her glass of wine and takes another drink swaying as she watches the movie.

Marie, now topless, goes to answer the door.

I turn and toss my clothes on the chair, as I hear Jean cry out, "Oh my GOD! No fucking way! It's Johnny, our pizza guy!"

I looked at the screen and there was an early 20s looking pizza guy, standing there that kinda looked like our pizza guy. A lanky, young guy wearing a ball cap with reddish hair; but if Jean wanted him to be Johnny then it was Johnny.

I just went with it and said, "Oh yeah, he does, doesn't he."

"We will call him Johnny," Jean said, giggling a lot now. I could tell she had started to finger herself as she watched the scene, holding her glass in her other hand. I moved behind her, gently poking her ass with my hard cock.

The actor playing Johnny looks stunned by Marie standing before him, her huge tits hanging out for the world to see, her crotchless panties and the dark black hose had him hypnotized. "Can I help you?" Marie asked, in a sexy voice.

As I reached around Jean and started playing with her huge tits again, she echoed the line glancing back at me, in her sluttiest voice, "Can I help you?"

Johnny stuttered, "I I have a dddelivery for you?"

When I said it the same way Johnny did, Jean laughed so hard I could barely maintain my grip on her boobs. "Oh Bill, this is so much fun," she said, and giggled some more; it was very reminiscent of our pizza delivery earlier this evening.

"A delivery?" Marie said, running her fingers lightly back and forth across her boobs, the young man's eyes following them. Jean mimicked the line of Marie, as Johnny struggled to regain his composure; he looked at the slip of paper to verify the address, then glancing back up, his eye caught sight of the action in the house: three girls kneeling giving blow jobs, while in the corner, a busty blond was being fucked very hard.

The guy fucking the blond glanced at the door and saw Johnny, "Holy hell!"

Johnny thought he recognized Jimmie from Bio 101.

"Yo, Johnny, what's up man? Get your ass in here; this party is killer." then Jimmie returned his focus to the blond who seemed to be building to another orgasm.

"Oh fuck," Johnny mouthed silently; so I whispered that into Jean's ear as well. She moaned softly, the blond was not the only one having an orgasm.

Marie smiled at Johnny very seductively and said, "Well as you can see, I have no money on me, but maybe we can work something out." Johnny just nodded, as Jean, again, repeated the line and I nodded my head on Jean's shoulder.

Marie, slid her fingers up to her lips, and, in a near whisper, asked, "Would you like to make your delivery here?" as she sucked a finger into her mouth, and winked at Johnny. Sliding her fingers down to her cleavage, "Or here?" Then she slid her fingers on down to her cleanly shaven, smooth cunt. "Or, maybe, here?" she said, sliding one finger inside and moaning softly.

Jean, shaking from having a very intense orgasm, in a throaty voice said, "Hold me, Bill. Oh god, I am cumming so hard."

While poor Johnny just nodded and stammered out, "All three, please."

Marie said, "Well come on in baby, you can't fuck me outside; at least, not 'til after dark. Marie set the pizza down on a small side table and led the very excited Johnny over to an open spot on the floor and had him lay down.

Jean turned to me now and said, "You can fuck me outside later Johnny, but lay down on the floor, NOW!" She had a very commanding tone now, my god was she aroused. Whereas, Marie had to free young Johnny's hard cock, mine was already out and sticking in the air like a very horny flag pole. Jean started slowly licking up and down the side of my cock and then swirling her tongue around the tip, a technique she had not done before, as we could both glanced over to the screen.

Now, as Marie was doing the same, Johnny was getting close to cumming as he arched his back, but Marie quickly pulled her mouth away and squeezed hard at the base of his cock, "Easy, big boy, don't cum yet."

The bridesmaid had come back downstairs and when she saw what Marie was doing, she screamed, "Johnny! what the fuck are you doing!" Johnny looked up shocked out of his trance, while Marie pulled her mouth away from sucking his cock and just stroked Johnny with her hand.

"Oh hey, sis. What are you doing here, and where are your clothes?" asked Johnny.

Johnny's sister stammered,"Never mind that, what are you doing getting a blowjob from our house mom?!"

"Hey sis, in case you forgot, I am twenty now and can do what I want."

Marie just smiled and said, "Amber you should be proud of your brother; he has a hell of a nice cock!"

Amber blushing and flustered said, "I have got to tell Jackie about this."

Jean and I both looked at each other and simultaneously said, "No Fucking Way!"

Jean just stroked my cock, as Amber ran back to the bride who, against all odds, was named Jackie. She burst into Jackie's room who was still laying on her bed stroking the cock of her strap-on.

"Jackie," Amber said very excitedly.

Jackie said, "Wow, you're back for more; I thought I had worn you out with the first round," as she stood up and walked over to Amber, spun her around, and started to bend her over.

Amber pulled away and stammered, "Yes you did, but I am not back for more; it's what's going on downstairs," Amber said in her agitated state, "Johnny is downstairs!"

"Johnny? your brother Johnny?"

"Yes!" Amber said.

"Well you might toss a blouse on at least, you slut," Jackie said, tossing a blouse to Amber to put on; as hot as you look, he might try and fuck you."

Jackie laughed at the thought and Amber blushed red and became even more flustered, "No, I mean Marie is giving Johnny a blowjob downstairs right now!"