Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Jackie imagined the boys were talking about, of course, was not at all what they were talking about. I congratulated Jordi on his performance.

Jordi said, "Thanks, Bill. I was really feeling the role as it unfolded," then Jordi pointed to Stan, "except for this jackass trying to get me to break character."

"What me?" Stan said, spreading his arms wide.

Jordi glanced at the house. "I am sure she is watching us from the window; yep, there she is, I see her. God, she is a hottie, Bill. I can't wait to fuck her." Jordi then said, "Bill, point to the house in a real demonstrative way, like you want me to go back inside."

I turned and pointed back to the house forcefully.

Jackie saw this and thought, "Good, Bill. That's it. Tell him he has to stay."

Jordi stepped up close to me and shouted, "I don't want to stay! " As he said this, he whispered to Stan, "Stan, when I turn to get in my car grab me and spin me around."

As Jackie watched, she saw Jordi turn to his car as if to leave, and said out loud, "NO BOYS, don't let him go." Then she saw Stan grab Jordi and spin him back around, and it looked like Jordi might take a swing at him, but Bill jumped in between the two, and put his hand on Jordi's shoulder and pointed to the house. "Good job, Bill," Jackie cheered.

As there was a pause in the action, she ran back to the kitchen, her boobs bouncing wildly, to open the second bottle of wine. All she could think was, god this is so exciting!

Stan said, "I bet all this drama has her primed and ready to fuck!"

"So what is our next play?" I asked Jordi.

Jordi said, "I think Stan is right, I think we are very close. She has been watching us through the window and drinking wine getting horny and drunk. The perfect combination for her first Euro scene. She will want me to forget all about Juanita by fucking me; women are more competitive that way than guys realize."

Jordi continued, "Bill, when we go inside, Jackie will want some details about my breakup with Juanita. Tell her Juanita's family did not approve of my adult film work because they are wealthy and I come from a poor family, and need to work to develop my acting skills any way I can."

"This will give us a chance to play a movie I am in, where they do all the things we are trying to get her to do. We will tell her only experienced women can do this level of work--that should push her over the edge to prove to us, she can do anything Euro women can do."

Stan was impressed, "Damn that's good, kid. That is really good."

"Let's do this," I said, as we headed back to the house.

Jackie saw us coming and scurried back to her chair at the table.

As we went back to the house, Stan asked what role he should play in our plan. Jordi suggested that he and Stan go watch the game and give the appearance that Stan is trying to take Jordi's mind off of the breakup; leaving me free to update the anxious Jackie. I went back into the dining room.

When Jackie saw me, she ran to me and gave me a big hug and a very passionate kiss. "Oh Bill, you are a great guy for talking Jordi out of leaving."

I untied her robe and started playing with her boobs just testing the waters, and she did nothing to stop me. I know I could have bent her over the table right then and there, and fucked her silly; but, I had to show some restraint, as we had bigger plans for this evening.

"Yes," I said, releasing her boobs but leaving her robe untied, "I need another Red Bull, then I will give you an update." I didn't offer Jackie any more wine, as her glass was full and she had the bottle right there on the table. I went into the kitchen chugged a glass of water and grabbed my Red Bull. The thoughts I had at that moment overwhelmed me; would I rather or not piss with my cock buried in Jackie's ass or balls deep in her cunt? God, I hoped Jordi was right--that she would love it, like all the women he had done it with; for if she didn't, it might ruin a great relationship and I didn't want that; but god, I wanted to try it at least once.

I went back and turned my chair to sit right in front of Jackie, so I could whisper to her, if needed. She leaned in close, her boobs falling out of her robe, which she was totally oblivious to. It took all I had to keep my concentration.

"So what's the story, Bill?" Jackie whispered, with a slight wine-induced slur in her voice.

"Well, they have broken up for good. Juanita has been having an affair with a guy Jordi thought was a friend; and now, she is pregnant and they are going to be married."

Jackie's gasped and said, "That little slut! Jordi is such a nice boy. He is too good for her." It registered with me, what Jordi had said about the competitiveness amongst women.

"Well, that is not what her family thinks. It appears they helped engineer this breakup. You see, Jackie, Jordi has been in some movies already; but they were adult movies, porn movies."

Jackie gasped, "Really?"

"Yes, Juanita's family is wealthy and Jordi comes from a much more modest family. He needed to make money and also work on his acting skills; making pornos is much more acceptable in Europe than it is here in the States; but still, they didn't like it. A friend of the family was aware of this, and showed Jaunita's father a movie Jordi was in. He freaked out and decided to break them up.

"Oh, that's so wrong," Jackie said.

"I know. They just decided Jordi was not good enough for their daughter, so they pushed this new relationship; and with Jordi gone and Carlos there... the birds and the bees, and now Juanita is pregnant."

"Oh, I can see why he is so crushed," Jackie said.

"Yes, he is; and even worse than breaking up with his girlfriend, Jordi is now questioning his acting skills. He doesn't know if it is just the fact that Jaunita's father did not approve of the porno work, or if he thinks Jordi has no acting skills and could never support his daughter; actors' egos are so fragile."

Jackie, nodded looking very concerned, "I have read that, that they are very fragile." She grabbed my hand and said, "Oh, Bill, you don't think he will do anything, you know to harm himself?"

"Do you mean to kill himself?" I asked.

Jackie only nodded, unable to say the words.

I paused and said, "I don't think so, but Stan said these Spaniards are very emotional and passionate people, you were right to send us after him."

Jackie sat back looking proud of herself for sending us to retrieve Jordi, she then said, "What do we do now?"

"Well, Jordi asked if Stan and I would watch some of his work, some of his porn scenes, and tell him what we think of his skills," I said.

"Oh, that is a great idea! We can watch him fucking some girls and brag on his acting skills and his fucking skills--that should boost a young man's ego!" Jackie replied.

"Umm, yeah, Jackie about that, this is Euro-style porn; I mean they do everything, things that are rarely done in American porn. It is rough, almost like a gang-bang rape scene with three or more guys pounding away as hard as they can--even some golden shower-type scenes." I told her obviously building to a point.

"So," Jackie said, "it is wild porn, so what."

"Well," I said, "Jordi thinks you might not like it and Stan agrees with him, would you mind watching TV downstairs, while we watch Jordi's porn movie upstairs?"

"What!" Jackie exclaimed. "They think I can't handle watching a porno? Bill, I have seen a porno before. Especially back in college, we would watch them all the time practicing our blowjob techniques in our sorority."

"Do you think I can't handle it, Bill? Is that it?"

"No, no," I said, "I think you can handle it. I just have one question for you, Jackie. When you said you would do anything or anyone for me, did you really mean it?"

Jackie took my hand and became as serious as is possible for her, and said, "Bill, I would not have said it, if I didn't mean it. If other women can do these scenes, then surely, I am strong enough to watch them."

"These women are professionals, Jackie! They do this sorta thing all the time." I tossed that comment out there as a test, and I quickly got my answer.

"LOOK!" Jackie said sternly, "I can out-fuck any of those Euro bitches any day of the week! There is no fuckin' way I am going downstairs because you boys think I can't handle watching a movie. You need to understand, Bill; that when I say I will do anything you want me to do, that is what I fuckin' mean. Now let's go talk to Jordi."

Jackie said it with an end of discussion tone, then stood up on unsteady legs, grabbed her bottle of wine and her glass, and marched off to find Jordi and Stan in her high heels and wide-open robe.

I followed her, downing the last of my Red Bull, and feeling the odd sensation of having a rock-hard cock and needing to take a piss at the same time.

Jordi was sitting at the end of the couch, and Stan across the room in a chair. Jordi's eyes opened wide at the appearance of Jackie's wide-open robe, as she entered the room and went right over and plopped down next to Jordi. Stan gave me a quick wink as he picked up on how aroused Jackie was.

To say she was sitting close to Jordi, would be an understatement, it was more like she was on top of him; but still holding her glass of wine. She patted the cushion next to her, for me to sit down.

"Jordi," she said, leaning in very close as the drama and panty-dropper wine had worked their magic. "You are a handsome young man and a great actor. This, well this slut, Juanita, was not worthy of you! And you need to just move on."

Jordi smiled at Jackie and said, "I know you are trying to make me feel better, Jackie; but, I don't know if I was worthy of Juanita. You see, I have been in several European porn films and her father did not approve. I think he also doubts my abilities to provide for his daughter, with either my acting skills; or, frankly, my fucking skills."

I couldn't help but reach my hand over to try to finger Jackie's pussy. Her legs were together, but as she felt my touch; instead of moving my hand away, she spread her legs for me never breaking her gaze into Jordi's eyes, just giving a little shudder. I started to rub her clit, and slide a finger inside; she was soaking wet. Jordi glanced down and smiled, knowing everything was on track.

Jackie turned even more to face Jordi, and I had to follow to keep my fingers inside of her. "And just what the fuck does that old bastard know about porn or fucking!" Jackie said, now protective of Jordi.

"Well," Jordi said, acting like he was taken aback by Jackie's strong response, "perhaps he knows nothing!" With Jordi's spirits seeming to lift, he added, "I think I will have Bill and Stan watch a scene of mine and give me their opinions."

Jackie was fighting back an orgasm, as I forced a third finger in her pussy feeling around inside her.

Jackie stated, "Jordi, I also would like to see your acting and fucking skills. I have heard about this Euro-style porn, and I'm curious to watch some; after all, since I assume you are fucking women, wouldn't you value the opinion of a woman?"

"Si, I would; but, it is very rough, Jackie. The women who make this style of porn are experienced women, who love hard fucking and fisting; they want to be taken to the very edge when they fuck." Then Jordi asked, "Could you take it to that point, Jackie?"

It was clear, he meant not just Jackie watching, but she actually doing what he had just said.

All Jackie could offer was a throaty, "Yes..." There was a part of her realizing that she would soon be experiencing this first hand.

Jordi then nodded to Stan, who I later found out that while I had been talking to Jackie at the table, they had found a hardcore scene with an American actress with a very similar build to Jackie; as Stan pressed play. In the scene, there are two guys on either side of the woman kissing her and roughly grabbing her boobs. Then, one starts to finger her very roughly, and the other guy starts slapping her boobs, while he kissed her, until they were red; and she tried to pull away.

Jackie's eyes were transfixed on the screen, then Jordi appeared on the screen and Jackie said, "Yeah!"

Just then, I felt Jordi's hand as he jammed a finger inside Jackie's cunt alongside mine.

Jackie moaned, as her head tilted back. She felt both Jordi's and my fingers probing deep inside her. Then, as she adjusted to the sensation, she looked at the screen to see the woman on her knees, with Jordi fucking her mouth with his long cock, jamming it deep down her throat as she gasped for air; Jordi then pulling his cock out, slapped the woman's face and said, "Take it deeper!"

"Jesus, Jordi, look how long your cock is... she can't take it all!"

"Oh yes, she can, Jackie," Jordi answered, "and you will, too."

Jordi, jumped to his feet, as I pulled my fingers from Jackie's pussy. He was so horny now, that he grabbed Jackie's hand and pulled her to her feet. "We will do this scene with you, Jackie, as you watch the movie for direction; and then you can tell me how I fuck, when we are done!"

"On your knees bitch!" he shouted, just like he would on a movie set. I can tell it shocked her; but she found it exhilarating because she knew she was about to be fucked harder than she ever has been fucked before.

Stan had stripped out of his clothes, and came over to the now-kneeling Jackie, as she started to suck his cock as deep as she could.

Jordi also stripped and said, "Bill, we will need all the lube you have, the plastic sheeting, and a couple of blankets."

I ran upstairs, the sounds of Jackie gasping for breath ringing in my ears, and grabbed all the items we needed. I quickly grabbed the video camera and tripod, I was hesitant at first about recording it; but, not knowing if this would ever happen again, I wanted to record as much as I could.

I returned to find Jordi had indeed somehow managed to force the entire length of his long cock into Jackie's throat with the aid of Stan holding her in place. She was pounding her fists on Jordi's leg and then he finally pulled his cock back out of Jackie's mouth, as she gasped for air. He motioned me over to take his place. I quickly stripped and ran over to the waiting Jackie. She looked up at me, her eyeshade running down her face from the tears, but she was obviously enjoying this new experience.

She said, "Oh, my favorite cock is here," and she reached her arms around me and pushed forward until my cock found its way into her throat without the force Stan and Jordi had used.

Jordi just winked at me and said, "I told you she was yours, Bill."

Stan spread out the plastic sheets, then laid the blankets on top of those. He positioned the camera on the tripod and hit record. Then he stood close to me, as Jackie grabbed his cock and started sucking his cock, taking it deep down her throat.

Jordi stood to observe how what we were doing, was exactly what was going on in the movie. "Jackie you are amazing. Many women are in the industry for years, before they can deep throat cocks of this size."

She mumbled, "Th-angg-k gg-you," around Stan's cock, and gave a thumbs-up, as Stan and I high-fived each other.

But Jordi's compliment did not mean the rough sex was over; actually, it had barely started. Jackie also had glanced at the screen, to see that the woman in the movie was being face-fucked like she was. Stan and I had to turn our heads to see, that although we were in Jackie's throat balls deep, we were not thrusting in and out nearly as hard, or as fast, as the two studs in the movie were. So, we picked up the pace as Jackie struggled against the harder fucking. Jordi knelt behind Jackie and started finger fucking her very hard.

I glanced back to see that was happening in the movie, where the guy's hand was just a blur as was Jordi's. You could hear his hand slapping against Jackie pussy and clit, causing her to have an intense orgasm and nearly fall over; but, the three of us held her in place, as Jordi violently fingered her and commanded her to cum for him.

She screamed out, "Holy fuck!" as she came, squirting around Jordi's hand. Now, I have seen a woman squirt in the movies, but never in person. It is almost too intense to describe. Jackie fell prone on the floor, but Jordi didn't stop; he continued to pummel several fingers into her pussy--she just rolled from side to side, as she had an intense orgasm.

Jordi pulled his hand free, spread her legs wider, and eased a few inches of his cock inside of her. She was so sensitive from having come so hard, she just softly moaned, as Jordi was enjoying the sensation of having his cock inside of Jackie for the first time.

He glanced up at us, said we both had done a good job so far, and that the director would have been proud. He was carrying on this conversation almost as if Jackie was not there, as he stroked a little deeper in her now, and she moaned a pleasant sound of contentment.

Jordi said, "There are many reasons they make scenes with three or four guys fucking a woman like we are doing here; besides, just the erotic nature of group sex, the scene can be hard and long. You see, I am just feeling her right now, I have only a third of my cock in her, letting her rest a bit and recover from that finger fucking I gave her, and it is likely the first time, Jackie has ever squirted with an orgasm."

Jackie mumbled, "Yes, yes it is; and god, it was so intense."

Jordi continued, "It also lets us each fuck Jackie very hard, and then stop just before you cum, and while you are easing back from the breaking point, another guy steps forward to carry the baton, and then another. In this way, we can fuck her for hours with the intensity that one man alone could only maintain for maybe twenty minutes." Stan and I looked at each other in awe; it was so simple, yet, so powerful. But, could Jackie handle a couple of hours of this?

I just had to ask, as I watched Jordi's slow probing of Jackie's cunt with his cock, and her soft moans. "Can she handle a couple of hours of this, Jordi?"

"Yes, she can. She will have to, to have the experience we want her to have. You see, it is like a marathon runner; you have heard of that runner's high, yes? First, there is the fatigue and being out of breath, and then endorphins kick in, and they experience the runner's high."

"Jackie will be going through the same thing. She will feel like she is on the verge of being fucked to death, and then she will have an even more intense orgasm than what she just had, and will experience that same kinda high. The challenge sometimes, is getting the woman to stop fucking, even after three or four studs are all spent, I have seen many women finger themselves long after the scene is complete as they come down from that high."

Jordi broke character now and leaned forward to kiss her cheek softly, "There is much more to come Jackie, and you will enjoy all of it. It will be rough, and at times, it will hurt; but, the pleasure will then be even greater."

I could see her shudder a bit.

"I am okay with whatever you guys want to do to me, as long as Bill is here," she said.

Stan looked at me in awe and said, "You lucky bastard."

I shrugged my shoulders very proud; but also overwhelmed. Jordi just gave me that 'I told you so' grin, as he stroked a little deeper into Jackie, causing her eyes to close again; but just as suddenly, as he started he pulled back out.

Jordi was standing between Jackie's widespread legs, her pussy very wet from when she squirted, her round ass cheeks begging for a cock; it took all his willpower to step aside.

Jordi said, "Stan, you have a turn, but remember to pace yourself."

Jackie giggled and said, "Stan only knows one speed."

Jordi laughed at this saying, "Well, Stan has a coach now," as Stan moved between Jackie's legs. He teased her by just gently fingering her for a while and causing a soft moan as she felt him just feeling around inside of her.