Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan just muttered, "Holy fuck," and placed a hand on her, "Jesus, she is tight as a drum."

Jackie moaned and her hands came up and she grabbed her boobs holding them like she could steady herself with them.

"Stan," Jordi said, "come around here behind Bill, you will want to see this." Jordi took the camera off of the tripod to get a closer shot, aiming it at my cock balls deep in Jackie's ass, just a drop or two of pee leaking out.

"Okay Bill, when I say 'now', you pull out fast and step back at least three feet or more; she is going to gush." Jordi cautioned us.

Stan took a step back in anticipation.

"Okay, Bill. NOW!!!"

I pulled back as what seemed like gallons of my piss gushed out of Jackie. If you can imagine when you fold a garden hose cutting off the water and then releasing it; it was like that and more. Jackie's ass was dilated at least two inches wide or more, and the volume of piss was that wide, I barely cleared the torrent.

"Holy fuck!!!" All three of us said at the same time.

Jackie, moaned and lifted up clutching her boobs, overcome with the relief of the pressure going away and cumming at the same time. She fell back on the ottoman and rolled off onto the floor, ass up legs spread wide, her ass still gaped. She reached a hand down to her cunt, she was fingering herself still feeling her orgasm course through her.

The three of us just stood there, mesmerized by her beauty, by her raw sexuality.

"She is as fine as any pornstar I have worked with, she could be a true superstar in Euro porn," Jordi said.

Stan, had a fire in his eyes as he stared transfixed at Jackie's ass. "I gotta have her!" he said, and lunged forward between her legs and thrust his hard cock deep into her still gaping ass knocking the wind from her.

Her hands clenched in tight little fists were pounding on the floor as Stan slam fucked into her. "No, no, no more," she moaned, then went limp like a rag doll.

Stan pounded even harder, "Jesus, I can't piss," my cock is so hard.

"Stan! she needs a break, pull out. You should be fucking her pussy now, not her ass," Jordi said.

But Stan said, "Fuck, it feels too good," as he continued slamming into Jackie. Her head turned from side to side as she tried to crawl away, but Stan held her tight and shouted, "Stay still, bitch!" and slapped her ass hard.

"This happens, Bill," Jordi said, "some guys get their testosterone so high, that they lose control. We have to pull him off and let him calm down."

Jordi stepped over to Stan, and said, "C'mon man, she needs a break. You can have some more, just a quick break."

Stan turned on Jordi, and said, "Get the fuck away from me, I am fucking this bitch now!" And with a straight arm shove, sent Jordi flying. Then he grabbed Jackie's hair and pulled it hard, as he slammed in deeper.

She screamed out, "Bill, I need a break for god sake!"

That was it. "Stan get the fuck off of her!" I stepped over to Stan and he tried the same straight arm thing with me. I grabbed his wrist and yanked him off of Jackie, and he sprawled across the floor, several feet away.

He started to rise, and I pointed at him, "You don't want this, Stan. It won't end well for you." That wild look he had in his eyes now cleared and he was the same old friendly Stan.

"Jesus, I don't know what came over me," he said, standing up and extending his hand, and I shook it.

"Jesus Bill, thanks for pulling me off. I have never lost control like that."

"I know buddy, I know. I felt just like that when I railed Marie's ass, I just couldn't stop."

Stan was out of his trance now, and looking behind me, said, "Jesus, look at that."

I turned to see that Jordi had lifted Jackie back onto her knees in a doggie position, her body resting across the ottoman now her head laying turned to the side, softly moaning; as Jordi was very softly and slowly fucking her cunt.

Jordi motioned us over and asked in a hushed tone, "You guys get everything straightened out?" Watching the slow methodical way Jordi was fucking Jackie now, was such a change of pace compared to everything we had done up to this point.

"Yep, we're good," Stan said, "and by the way, Jordi; sorry for pushing you away as I did earlier."

Jordi held a finger up to his lips indicating for us to talk softly, as the sound of Stan's voice had caused Jackie to stir. Jordi patted her ass and said, "Shhh, relax, baby," as she closed her eyes and nodded, smiling now.

"Stan," he whispered, "we have all been there. When you have the kind of sex we do, you will have that moment. It happened to me when I shot my first Euro scene. A couple of guys were needed to pull me off this gal with huge tits we were gangbanging, I just couldn't stop fucking her."

Jordi moved his right arm aside and said, "Look at this, guys." Jordi was bottomed out in her cunt as he slowly pulled his long cock back out of her, then eased it back in. As he bottomed out, he would give a little extra push which would elicit a soft moan from Jackie. "I think I am either bumping or going into her cervix, she is so loose, and relaxed now."

"Jesus, dude," I whispered, "how much lube did you put on?" as Jordi's cock was coated in a white creamy-looking substance.

"None," he whispered, "that is all her; she is coming almost continuously now."

"You know how you were so revved up, Stan," Jordi said. "Well, that's your male hormones on overdrive that make you aggressive, makes you want to fuck or fight. And what you are witnessing now, is the female version of that same condition. Jackie's on a sex hormone high right now."

"The wine she drank lowers her inhibitions, but the state she is in right now is almost all from her hormones. Her brain is telling her to breed, to take in as much cock and cum as she can. That's why she is creaming so hard. The more we fuck her, the more endorphins her body releases, the more they are released, the more she wants to fuck. It is a loop that feeds on itself."

"Now watch this." He grabbed her waist and started to pick up the pace until he was slamming into her.

Jackie lifted up and screamed, "Oh God yes, FUCK ME!!!"

Then Jordi slowed his pace and pulled his cock back. It was even gooier than before. "See," he said, "she came again." Then Jackie put her head back down and resumed her semi-conscious state.

As Jordi, resumed his slow stroking, slowly fucking into Jackie's cunt. "Something you guys can't see, but have to feel is, she is spasming almost constantly around my cock, like she is trying to milk the cum out of me. Some say that it is an evolutionary thing for a woman trying to be bred."

Jordi pulled out his cock completely now, causing Jackie to moan, and sway her ass from side to side. That is another trigger to induce a male to breed; that is why women walk with a more pronounced wiggle to attract male attention."

"Jesus Jordi, how do you know all this?" I asked.

"Well, as you might expect, the topic of sex is about all we talk about on a porn set in Europe, and I learned as much from the ladies as the men. They like to teach young guys the ropes, it makes for a better scene."

Jordi glanced at my still rigid cock, "You did not have a chance to cum after you pissed in Jackie's ass, did you, Bill."

"No," I said, as I found myself standing there stroking my cock.

"Well, that load your about to shoot should not go to waste, I think Jackie wants it," he said with a laugh, and stood up. "I need to go clean up," glancing at his white cream-covered cock.

I thought he was going for a towel, but instead, he walked over to stand in front of Jackie. Brushing back her hair, she opened her eyes, smiled, and started sucking his cock. Jordi did not fuck her throat, he just let her softly suck and lick his cock.

"Boys," he said, "it does not get much better than this," as he softly held her head in his hands. She was now eagerly taking him down her throat. Jordi can be rough, but, also soft with the ladies. He might be young, but he is a pro.

Jackie, brought me out of my daze as she reached back and patted her ass and mumbled around Jordi's cock, a muffled, "Fuck me, please!"

I decided to try and emulate what I had watched Jordi doing. I eased my cock into Jackie, god, she was so hot and so wet. I pushed in slowly, 'til my balls were bumping her, as if they were also trying to enter her.

And like Jordi, I gave a little bump at the end. As Jordi said, it felt like the tip of my cock was entering yet another hole. This caused a deep moan of contentment from Jackie. I just held my cock steady and started to feel her grip my cock with her vagina, then release and grip it again; like she was both trying to milk the cum out of me and pull me in deeper.

I started to stroke a little faster now, as Jackie softly moaned in pleasure. Jordi, with his cock now cleaned, pulled back from Jackie's mouth. She leaned after him, as if trying to recapture it, then just laid her head back down.

Jordi came back around to stand next to Stan. Jordi said, "Ease your cock back out of her, Bill."

I pulled back until just the head of my cock was left in her, to see that my cock was as covered with cum as Jordi's had been.

"Jesus," Stan said, "is she just having a continuous orgasm?"

She moaned as I stroked back into her, then she put two fingers in her mouth and was sucking on them as if they were a cock.

"Yes," Jordi said, "she is on a sex high, right now."

The sensation on my cock was incredible, as I was slowing my stroke even more to make it last; but, I was close to cumming myself.

I glanced up at Jordi and asked, "How long can she stay in this state?"

Jordi replied, "Well, the longest I have seen was after this woman, probably very close to Jackie's age, had done a ten-man gang-bang very similar in nature to what we did here tonight."

"The director wanted about three hours of footage that he would edit into two hours of finished film; with at least one cum-shot from each guy, and every guy to piss in one or both of her holes.

"After about three hours, the director called cut and said that's a wrap. He told us kids, that we could have the set as long as we like, and left. The woman was in a state very much like Jackie is now; moaning and calling out for guys to fuck her, and us guys, were not unlike Stan was earlier.

"We fucked her probably for another four hours; so in that case, about seven hours in total. The guys were all spent, or she would have kept going."

I was stunned by that, as my cock continued to enjoy its slow probing of Jackie's cunt.

"You seemed surprised Bill," Jordi said, as he saw how amazed Stan and I both were.

I noticed Stan was standing there now stroking his cock and anxious for his turn, so I pulled out as Jordi had done, stood up, and said, "Stan, enjoy! But remember, gently now."

Stan looked a little sheepish and said, "Gently now."

I was curious as to his reaction, but true to his word, Stan worked his cock into her, nice and slow. I could tell by the look on Stan's face, he was experiencing what I had just felt.

"God, she is so wet and loose, yet grabbing at my cock at the same time."

Jordi and I walked around to where Jackie was laying, sucking her fingers; moaning from the transition to yet another cock. I touched her cheek and her eyes opened as she pulled her fingers from her mouth; and replaced them with my cock gently licking and sucking me.

Jordi whispered to me, "Soft can feel as good as hard when a woman is in this state."

I could do was nod.

"You know, Bill, there is more to the story I told you about the seven-hour gang-bang, one of the ten guys was her husband," Jordi said.

"Really? I replied, "is that common for a couple to be in the industry."

Jordi paused, "Not real common, but yes, sometimes married, sometimes just a couple in a long-term relationship. He told me something that I should share with you."

I thought he was going to ask If I could imagine Jean doing this? But that was not it.

Jordi continued, "After he took his wife home, she was still in such a state, he had to fuck her again; and the guy was already spent, but his wife just could not calm down, she was so high on her hormone rush."

"He told me that finally in bed, he had to lay her on her side and fist her. He put his fist in her and had to leave it there for her to go to sleep. When he woke up in the morning, he said that she was sound asleep and his fist was still wrist deep in her cunt. He said it was the wildest experience he had ever had. He could feel her heart beating and her breathing, all from his hand being inside of her."

Jordi pointed at Jackie and said, "You might have to do that tonight."

That just blew my mind, on an evening where my mind had already been blown so many times. Just as he said that, Stan picked up his pace and was fucking her harder. Jordi gave him the signal to ease up and was walking back around to settle him down, when my cock just erupted in Jackie's mouth. She had started gasping from Stan's thrusts and I pushed in deeper now. I felt like I could cum forever; Jackie tried her best to swallow, but a mouthful of my cum ran out and across her cheek.

She kept on sucking until the last drop; then blinked her eyes, looked up at me, and asked, "Am I doing a good job, baby?"

I kissed her and told her she was doing great. Stan slowed his pace, she put her head back down, and continued her soft moaning. I took my cock and rubbed it back and forth across her cheek, causing her to smile a very contented smile.

I went back to stand by Jordi who was talking to Stan. As I approached, Stan said, "I'm sorry I started fucking harder it just felt so damn good!"

"I understand Stan, believe me, I shot my load because of your hard fucking."

We slapped a high five, as Jordi chuckled, "You Americans."

Jordi said, "You know guys, Jackie has done a lot for us here tonight, and we want to guard against overwhelming her. I think we all would like to do this again, so we should think about how we want to wrap it up."

"Bill, you just pumped a massive load in Jackie's mouth; Stan how close are you?" Jordi asked.

Stan said, "I'm close, my cock is about to explode, but I really want to piss in her cunt, just in case we don't get a chance to do this again, you know how women can be."

"I know Stan," Jordi said, reassuring him. "You will get to piss in her vag before we finish. In fact, go ahead and try now."

Stan pushed in deep, and looked like he was trying real hard but said, "Damn, it is so hard to piss when you're really hard." Stan pulled out and aimed at Jackie's gaping cunt, and tried again. He managed a few drops, then shouted, "God damn it!" frustrated enough that it roused Jackie to look back and see what was going on.

"Shhh!" Jordi said, "see how she is moving her ass, put your cock back in her for a few strokes and try again."

Stan put his cock back in and she settled down, he tried again but still no luck.

Jordi said, "Okay, go around and shoot your load in her mouth and after that, you should still be hard enough to stroke in and out of her and be able to piss; while you are doing that, I have a Red Bull, or two, to get rid of myself.

Stan pulled out and went in front of Jackie and rubbed his cock across her lips. Her mouth opened and she started gently sucking. Stan said, "Jesus, a slow, soft suck is nearly as good as when I face fucked her." Jackie reached back and slapped her ass. Jordi took his cue, and started fucking his long cock into her again.

Jordi looked up at me and smiled, "I just entered her cervix, Bill. You might have to go over by Stan and be prepared to hold her."

I moved beside Jackie now, and placed my hands on her shoulders not wanting her to feel restrained, but ready if needed.

Jordi gave me a thumbs up and had that look of relief on his face, that look you have when you have been holding it and finally get a chance to pee.

Jackie's head shot up, and Stan's cock fell free from her mouth. "OH, HOLY FUCK!!!" she shouted, and started squirming and twisting, she was coming so hard. Jordi grabbed her waist tight and tried to push in further. Jackie, put her face down and screamed in pleasure and started pounding her fists on the ottoman. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned, a muffled sound of extreme pleasure.

Jordi signaled me again indicating he was done, and beckoned me and Stan back around.

We watched in anticipation, as Jordi pulled out and nearly as much piss gushed out of Jackie's cunt as had gushed out of her ass earlier.

"Oh GAWD!!!" she shouted, "That feels so fuckin' great! More please! Fuck me some more!"

My cock was hard again, so Jordi beckoned me to fuck her, while Stan returned for his blowjob. Jackie was so revved up, she sucked him much harder. Soon, Stan was just holding her head to keep himself in her mouth. Stan cried out, "Fuck!" and shot a monster load of cum into her throat. Jackie kept right on sucking, wanting more, until Stan had to pull his cock out; and his cock was still hard.

He hurried back around behind her with a look of excitement. "I'm ready, I can feel it, I can do it now." I pulled out for Stan, who didn't bother to kneel behind Jackie; he stood behind her crouching down, and slammed his cock into her, and then pulled out. As her pussy gaped wide, Jordi grabbed the camera to view a firehose like stream of piss, firing out of Stan's cock right into Jackie's vagina.

I scurried back around to hold her as she started to turn over.

Stan slammed into her, and said, "Fuck, Jordi, you really loosened her up. I swear it feels like I am in her cervix now."

The way Jackie thrashed around and came, left us with little doubt. It was a challenge to hold her, as she bucked against Stan trying to take him deeper. This played out until Stan gave that twitch indicating he was done. As Jackie collapsed, I went back around to watch as Stan pulled out and a huge volume of piss came gushing out of Jackie's gaping, wet pussy.

Jordi caught it all on camera.

And the trooper that she was, Jackie reached back and slapped her ass, and called out, "More, please."

Jordi looked at me and asked, "Do you owe your neighbor a favor? If so, you could have him come over, this gal is still going."

Jackie gave a nod of approval, as if to say she was open to all options.

I actually considered it for a moment, as Jackie was squirming now, as Jordi put the camera down and kneeling behind her he slid his hand into her pussy with ease and just held it there. It was amazing how easy it went in.

"God," Stan said, "look how loose she is, will she tighten up again?"

"Oh yes," Jordi said, "I can feel her squeezing around my hand right now. I fucked women who did this all the time, they are just as tight as ever."

Stan went to the fridge and returned with three beers for us; popped the top for Jordi, since his hand was still stroking in and out of Jackie. Stan and I took a seat and drank our beer.

Stan said, "If I down another beer, I might try again."

I laughed and said, "Hold on tiger, we are coming up on midnight; we might be calling it a night."

"Yes," Jordi said. "I think we are coming to the end of a great session. You guys handled your first Euro scene, nearly as well as Jackie."

"Here, here," Stan called out, as we held up our beers.

Jordi said, "Bill, if you would come put your hand in Jackie's pussy, I can start to get dressed. Can't drive home like this."

Stan joined in, "Yeah, I suppose I should get dressed as well. Can't drive naked in Ames."

Jordi pulled his hand free and it sounded like a cork coming out of a bottle.

Jordi said, "Bill, let's lay her down on the floor; she has been on her knees for quite a while."

We laid her down on her back. We all just stood silent for a moment, as Jackie looked so damn hot; she was arching her back, her huge tits still a bit red from us slapping them, her long hair damp and shiny, and her face coated with our cum. She moaned, spread her legs, and mumbled, "More cock, please."