Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordi now took two fingers from each hand and stretched her cunt open until she strained to escape; then released, and did it again. She was gaping open now as he slid all his fingers into the knuckles, Jackie had been fisted in her pussy before, so she was able to handle it pretty well, so far.

When Jordi got as far as his knuckles, he met with resistance. Then, he pulled back and pushed again, then repeated. He said, "Okay boys, hold her," as he pushed hard and his fist broke through the opening of Jackie's pussy and he was wrist deep in her vagina. Jackie shivered, kicked her legs, and nearly broke free from our grip; but we kept control.

"Bill if you have to, slap her tits until she behaves."

I looked at Jackie, her eyes clenched shut; she was starting to cum and was not fighting it anymore, as Jordi started to fist fuck her deeper.

Then Jordi pulled his hand free with a 'plop' sound and inserted his other hand, it went as far as the knuckles, and then met resistance. Jackie kicked again, and this time, Stan slapped her boobs hard. She moaned and grabbed her tits.

"Easy, Stan," I had to caution, "not that hard," as a tear came to her eyes.

Jordi was now wrist deep with his other hand and twisting and feeling around inside her. Her abdomen lifting and falling like before, he was in so deep! Jackie then had the orgasm he had warned us about, like a woman possessed; she was thrusting and bucking, trying to free herself of the intruder, while at the same time, loving every second of it.

Jordi took his hand from Jackie's cunt and started to push two fingers from his right hand into her asshole, then a third, and finally a fourth. She tried to escape with the insertion of the fourth finger, but Stan and I held her tight. Jordi just kept working more and more into her ass until he was at the knuckle line of his hand. He stood and braced himself, grabbed Jackie's leg with his left arm hooked around it and said, "Hold her, boys," as he shoved his right hand wrist-deep into her ass.

"Holy fuck!" She exploded in an intense orgasm. "Take it out, take it out!" she screamed.

"Jackie, Jackie, easy, let your ass stretch; don't fight it, relax. Just relax, deep breaths," Jordi coached her. She still struggled; but slowly, was able to relax and she laid back down, gripping my hand even tighter.

I leaned down and kissed her and she said, "Hold me, Bill. Hold me 'til he is done." She kissed me and wrapped an arm around me tight.

As Jordi now started to fuck her ass with his hand, not content with just getting it inside her, he was fucking her with it.

After several strokes, Jackie's eyes flew open as I pulled back from our kiss she whispered, "Bill, Oh god! He is putting his other hand back in my pussy!"

I glanced down to see Jordi sliding his left hand back into Jackie's cunt. She pulled me tight, as he pushed through and was wrist deep in her vagina with his left hand, as his right hand was in her ass nearly to his elbow.

She started to cry out again. I covered her mouth with mine, and she screamed, "Oh God," into my mouth; a sensation I had never experienced before. I then felt her whole body shiver, as Stan helped hold her in place. Jordi now was starting to push in with his right hand as he would pull back with his left, varying in the pace from very slow to fast. When it was slow, Jackie laid still; when he went fast, she would really struggle.

"Oh, God! Bill, I don't know how much more I can take!"

I glanced at Jordi.

"She is loosening up now, Bill. She has yet to have her most powerful orgasm." He was telling me this while his hands were moving back and forth.

"Jesus Christ, Bill. You should see this."

I moved back away from Jackie's embrace to see Jordi's arms shiny with lube up to his elbows on both arms, moving at a slow, consistent pace now, as Stan rubbed her clit.

Jackie's whole body heaved at the sensation of Stan rubbing her clit. She sat upright on the ottoman and tried to roll off to the side. Jordi followed, keeping his hands inside her.

"Dammit, Bill, hold her--she is cumming!"

I practically leapt on top of her, using my body weight to hold her still. Jordi pounded away at her asshole and pussy, and Stan rubbed roughly across her clit.

Then it happened, the orgasm Jordi talked about.

Jackie tried one more time to lift me off and break free, and then she just shuddered. Her eyes opened wider than I had ever seen; then, they rolled back in her head and all I could see was the their whites. Her breathing became a series of quick panting sounds.

She softly moaned, "So good, oh so good, oh so good," like she was hypnotized.

Jordi, let out a sigh of relief, "She is there, boys. She will stay like this for a long time." He added, "She is gripping me so tight, it almost hurts," as he continued to push and pull in and out of her pussy and her ass.

"Now, Stan, Bill, slowly lower her legs, but keep them spread for me."

We slowly lowered them and Jacki moaned as we did. It felt better for her to relax her legs now, and she laid there very still, softly moaning as Jordi gently moved his hands in and out of her, twisting them like he was feeling around inside of her.

"Oh god, this feels so great guys. To feel a woman on the inside. Come here and see this."

I stepped back from Jackie, her eyes closed and mouth opened just panting softly; to see Jordi, twisting and probing, gently fucking her with each hand--each arm, really.

He looked at me and said, "She loves you, Bill; so you get to go next."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, lube up, of course, you are going in."

Holy fuck, I couldn't believe it. I lubed my hand and Jordi said, "Also, your forearms and wrists." I was practically dripping with lube. "Okay," he said, "we have to time this carefully, she will feel more discomfort empty now, than she does full. Get here next to me, Bill," Jordi said. "When I pull my hand free from her vagina, you slide your left hand right back in there. Fast, not hard, but continuous pressure."

As Jordi pulled free, Jackie gasped; and as I quickly slid my left hand in, she moaned in pleasure. I could feel Jordi's right hand moving in and out of her ass still, as I just held my hand still inside her vagina.

"My god, Jordi, she is squeezing me."

"Yes, Bill, she is trying to milk you. To her, your hand is just a giant cock she is trying to make cum. Now, ease in and out, Bill; feel around inside her, touch different places inside her, claim her."

"Oh Jesus, this is incredible," I said.

Jackie then mumbled, "Bill, Bill baby, are you in my cunt? Is that you fucking me?"

"Yes baby, it's me in your cunt."

She smiled and asked, "Does it feel good, baby?"

She mumbled like she was drunk with orgasms. I told her, "Yes baby, you feel great."

"Bill," she said, "put your hand in my ass. Bill, I want you inside both my holes."

"Holy fuck," Stan said, as Jordi gave me a nod and pulled free of her ass, and I took his place.

I thrust in harder than I should have, caught up in the excitement of the moment.

Jackie said, "Easy, baby. Fuck me slow, baby. Fist me, baby. Make me cum again."

Stan stepped up to Jackie's face and turned her head to the side to face him as he rubbed his cock against her lips, but she would not open her mouth.

"Jackie, baby," I said, as I was picking up my pace, "suck Stan's cock for me."

"Yes, baby," she said, and opened her mouth for Stan. He slid in half of his cock, as Jackie swirled and swirled her tongue around it, she moaned out another orgasm.

Jordi now went and stood next to Stan, so Jackie could suck him. He pointed to me, "Go ask Bill if you can have a turn."

Stan came over to watch me, amazed at what he saw. "Bill, can I have a turn?" he asked. "I will be gentle, I promise."

I nodded an okay, as Jackie was sucking away at Jordi's cock. "Jackie, baby, I want to let Stan have a turn inside you."

She muttered her approval, "Uh huh," around Jordi's cock, as Stan and I transitioned like Jordi and I had.

She was so loose now, it was easier for Stan to work his way inside her.

It is hard to describe how erotic this moment was. Stan went really slow at first, as I watched Jackie sucking away at Jordi's cock. Then, Jordi pulled his long cock out of Jackie's mouth; and Jackie just instinctively knew Jordi was going to cum. She opened wide, and Jordi shot a large stream of cum into her mouth.

He shot spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. He motioned me over as Jackie's mouth was wide open, and Jordi now started to piss into her mouth! Jackie swallowed as fast as she could, like she was swallowing a load of cum. She closed her lips tightly around Jordi's pissing cock. I could see her throat moving back and forth until Jordi finished and pulled back from her mouth piss flowing down the side of the ottoman.

Jackie's eye blinked open. "That's what you wanted, isn't it baby? You wanted to see Jordi piss in my mouth."

I nodded and kissed her. I didn't care that Jordi's piss was still on them. She smiled as Stan was fisting her harder. Jackie moaned, "Piss in my ass, Bill, please."

Stan pulled both his hands out fast and Jackie moaned.

Jordi scolded Stan and said, "You must pull out slowly, Stan."

I moved quickly around to put my cock in Jackie's ass; it went in easy, and Jordi stepped to her side and jammed several fingers in her cunt, so she did not feel empty.

That calmed her. Her eyes were closed, but she reached her hand out beckoning for Stan's cock to suck. Jackie, turning her head to the side, started sucking softly on Stan's hard cock, while I fucked her ass. She was loose, but I could feel her start to tighten around me, as Jordi was stroking several fingers in and out of her pussy.

Jordi glanced at me and said, "She is already starting to tighten back up. Do you feel it in her ass?"

"Yes, she is starting to squeeze my cock."

Jackie pulled Stan's cock free and said, "It sounds like you boys like that," as she gave my cock and Jordi's fingers a squeeze.

Jordi was amazed at how quickly Jackie learned. This was her first Euro scene and she was doing everything the experienced women do, and Jordi told her as much.

Jackie smiled and said, "I told you I could do anything those Euro sluts do."

Jackie smiled at Stan and said, "You can pee in my mouth, too." Stan let just a little trickle of piss go into her mouth and Jackie swallowed to keep up, but Stan stopped. Jackie pulled her mouth back and asked, "Is that all you got, baby?" with a tone of disappointment.

"Oh no," Stan said, "I have a lot more, but I want to piss in all three of your holes so I am saving it." Jackie laughed and slapped Stan's ass and called him a greedy boy, as she returned to sucking his cock. Jordi slowly eased his fingers out of Jackie's pussy and nodded for me to replace them with two fingers of my own. Jackie had recovered nicely from the fisting; but, it just felt great to have my fingers inside her as she flexed her pussy around my fingers and I moved my cock into her ass further.

Jordi said, "I will be back in just a minute," and true to his word, he returned with a tray on which were three Red Bulls and three glasses of water. "Red Bull or water, boys." I opted for the water, and Stan a Red Bull. Jackie knew that much more was headed her way.

I downed my water and Jordi asked me if I was ready. Stan pulled back free from Jackie's mouth, as he wanted to see what was to happen next.

"Stan," Jordi said, "hold her leg up like before," as both each held one of Jackie's legs high and wide.

"Oh boys, I won't try and get away anymore," she said, gently rubbing her red boobs from her earlier spanking.

Jordi said, "Oh I know Jackie, we need to tilt your ass up for Bill to have the best angle."

"Oh, I see," Jackie said, "sure go ahead."

Jordi and Stan moved Jackie's legs back now, tilting her ass to the point her gaping hole was almost pointing straight up. Jordi asked, "Does the camera angle look right, Bill?"

"Yes," I said, "it looks perfect."

"Bill, keep your right hand down by your side, and hold your cock with your left."

_____

from Jackie's perspective:

I watched, as Bill moved his hand out of the way like Jordi had instructed. The look of anticipation and excitement on his face, and that it was all because of what I was about to let him do to me, thrilled me.

I had cum so hard when the boys rotated fisting my ass and pussy at the same time. I felt like I would pass out. When Bill was slapping my tits, I never before had felt so conflicted between wanting him to stop, and wanting to feel just one more swat. It felt great on my boobs; but to my sensitive nipples, it was a torment.

And that damn Stan, who slapped way too hard on my boobs and was scolded by Jordi. There will be a future blowjob when he gets a little bite; but I know he meant no harm, he was so horned up he couldn't help himself, and I am kinda responsible for that.

I heard my name as if in the distance, "Jackie," then as the fog cleared, I heard it again. Jordi was saying my name, I turned to him and smiled.

"Hey, thought we lost you there for a second, you get that glazed look sometimes when you stare at Bill," Jordi said.

I blushed, as Jordi continued, "Now, Jackie, you will feel something like you have never felt before."

I just laughed and said, "I have had a lot of that today," causing all my boys to laugh.

"So take my hand and squeeze it tight, as tight as you need."

Bill glanced at Jordi, "God, Jordi, I really want to do this, but it won't hurt her, will it?"

Bill, my white knight, I thought, as it renewed in me the thought, that I will always do what Bill wants.

Stan being ever predictable joined in by saying, "I'll do it!" Bill gave him that 'know your fuckin' place' look.

Jordi told Stan, "Easy, man. We will all get a turn," which caused me to shiver just a bit.

Jordi continued, "Bill, you don't understand," as Jordi turned back to me, "you should hold my hand through this, Jackie; not because it will hurt, but because the sensation of pleasure will be so strong, you will go past a normal orgasm like when I double fisted you."

I nodded my head and smiled at Bill, "Go ahead, baby. I want you to do this."

"God, you are great! Jackie, I love you."

I don't know if it was just in the excitement of the moment, but I squeezed Jordi's hand when Bill said that.

I noticed Jordi and Stan give Bill that look, which caused Bill now to blush. God, I was in heaven.

Jordi said, "Okay, Bill, start to fuck Jackie's ass; but slowly, insert and then pull out, insert and pull out."

I felt Bill's cock stretch my ass and then exit, it felt good. I was so loose now, it did not hurt like when he slams in too hard at the start of a session, like Johnny had done.

Jordi said, "Bill, hold your cock about three inches away from her gaping ass, this is a great camera angle."

I squeezed Jordi's hand because I knew what was coming next.

"Now start to piss in her ass, Bill."

I could see Bill trying real hard, but I felt nothing.

"God, Jordi, you were right. It is hard to piss when your cock is hard."

"Yes, just relax Bill. You have drunk a lot, just relax," Jordi said.

I looked at Bill, he was trying so hard; I felt sorry for him. "Just relax baby, just let it flow," I told him. He looked at me and gave me that disarming smile of his and a second later, holy fuck, I felt it! A warm jet of piss streaming into my ass, I shivered and jerked, but Bill kept his aim true. I felt myself filling up and then piss starting to trickle out of my ass, running down to my back.

Jordi said, "Okay, Bill, jam your cock back in her all the way and keep pissing in her."

Bill started fucking my ass hard now and I felt the pressure build, then release, I squeezed Jordi's hand so hard my knuckles turned white.

"Stop fucking her now," Jordi said anxiously, "just keep it deep in her, and piss for as long as you can. Stan, lower her legs now so she lays flat."

I was rolling my head from side to side, cumming harder and harder, the pressure was building, as Bill continued pissing in me. It felt like I was being inflated! I looked at Bill, the intense look of pleasure on his face blew my mind, he looked so stunned.

Stan said, "Holy fuck! Jordi look at her," as he pointed to the area between my belly button and pussy, "she, she is swelling up. It looks like she's like five months pregnant."

I felt the pressure build more and more.

"Stay in her deep, Bill," Jordi said.

I felt some piss leaking out around Bill's cock and running down my back again. Bill pushed in as hard as he could, I glanced down to see my lower abdomen lifting up, Jordi even looked amazed.

"Jesus, Bill, are you still going?" Jordi asked.

I was pleased for Bill that Jordi was so impressed.

"Yes," Bill said, "I had held it for a long time." At least five minutes had passed when Bill said, "I, I think that's it."

"God, Bill, look at Jackie's face," Stan said.

My eyes had rolled back again in my head and my mouth was wide open and I was panting more than breathing.

Jordi said, "Stan, slide two fingers into her cunt."

Stan pushed two fingers in me and god it felt so good and so tight.

"Jesus. Guys, I can barely get two fingers into her, she is so tight," Stan said.

He pushed hard and the bump in my belly moved up and down as he did.

"Oh fuck!!!" I practically growled, I was cumming so hard. Half out of it, I heard Jordi say "Okay, Bill, pull back just an inch or two, and then hold there."

Stan was watching intently, and hardly any piss came out of my ass. "Is that normal?" he asked.

Jordi replied, "Yes and no."

I felt his other hand gently stroking back and forth across my swelling abdomen which had gone down a bit when Bill had pulled back.

"Jackie has a tight ass and Bill has a thick cock, if I was in her right now, when I pulled back more piss would be coming out; but with Bill, well, his cock is like a stopper. Bill, when I give the nod, you start fucking her ass again."

Jordi nodded and I felt Bill push in and the orgasm built with the pressure, even more intense than before. I reached a hand down to my stomach and felt my body expand and then contract as Bill pulled back. "Oh FUUUUCK!" I cried out, my voice trailing off, it was a sensation beyond description. Then, I just felt my body shudder, and I think I must have passed out from how intense my orgasm was.

_____

from Bill's perspective:

I pissed more and for longer than I think I ever had in my life! God it was hard to piss with a hard cock, but with Jackie encouraging me and with my bladder about to explode, when I started to piss it was such a relief; and watching Jackie's abdomen start to inflate--was just crazy. I had never pissed so much in my whole life.

Then the pressure built around my cock, the magic of hydraulics I suppose, as I was trying to put more in and Jackie was trying to push it out.

When Jordi, gave me the nod to pick up the pace and fuck her again, I think Jackie passed out--I wasn't sure. It was impossible to tell. Her breathing was slower; she was still panting, but less; her eyes were closed, with a look of extreme pleasure on her face. I must have pumped in and out about twenty more times, her body expanding and contracting, as I did.

"Oh, Jesus, Jordi. I have never felt anything like this."

Stan just looked on, his mouth agape.

"It is the pressure around your cock that amazes you, isn't it, Bill," Jordi said.

"God yes, Jordi, you were right. Fuck, I'm close I am so close to cumming, where should I cum?"

"Just stop on your next thrust in, Bill."

I thrust in as hard as I could, as I knew it was my last stroke. Jackie's mid-section lifted higher than ever.