Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all wished we had more to give, but we were spent. We knew Jackie had to start the process of coming down from her high. I knelt and slid my hand back into her vagina, and as Jordi said, she was already starting to tighten back up.

Jordi and Stan were dressed now and ready to leave.

Stan said, "Wow. This is a night I will never forget."

Jordi echoed with a "Si."

Jackie's eyes fluttered open, she mumbled, "Thanks for fucking me, guys."

The guys just smiled and said, "No, thank you!"

Jackie softly said, "Jordi have you gotten over Jaunita?"

And Jordi said, "Yes, the awesome Jackie has erased Juanita from my heart and taken her place."

Jackie smiled and squeezed my hand and gave a soft moan as I continued to stroke a hand into her cunt and gently pinch her hard nipples.

I said, "If you guys don't mind seeing yourself out, I think I might be here for a while."

They headed out, each wishing they were me.

Wow! What a night. And it isn't over yet!

Feel free to comment, and offer suggestions for future Adventures.