Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 09

Story Info
Marie and Jean trip to Omaha Pt03.
16.9k words
4.55
5.5k
9

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean and Marie's Trip to Omaha Part 3. Marie lets Jean get fucked!

Shh, Don't tell Bill, don't tell Jean either. lol.

Notes: This is an evolving story so read the previous chapters for context.

Remember Jean is Bill's wife and Marie's step-daughter.

from Marie's perspective:

Jean was still wiping drops of Jim's cum from her chin, as we returned to my car.

Jean said, "Hey Marie, let me drive; you have been driving the whole trip."

I just laughed, as I watched Jean placing one hand on the car to keep her balance. I told her, "Umm, that's okay, hun; I like to drive. You just catch your breath after sucking off Jim."

Jean nodded in agreement and got in the passenger seat. She was chattering away about how she thought she had done a good job giving Jim a blowjob, and hoped that she and Bill could hook up with Jim and his wife as a practice encounter for her trips with Jim.

I noticed her right hand had moved between her legs and she was rubbing her pussy as she chattered on 'til she drifted off to sleep.

I know Jim would have loved a shot at fucking Jean and I came close to letting him do it. I think Bill would have been okay with it, since it would help bring out that slutty side of Jean; but, I also knew there was a risk of Jean feeling guilty and that would set back her progress.

Jean, was mumbling in her sleep now, as I reached my hand over and rubbed back and forth across her pussy. She moaned softly and said, "Oh Terri, put on your big strap-on and fuck me hard, I have been a bad girl."

I remembered what Bill had said about a roommate of Jean's in college named, Terri; and how they would fuck each other on occasion with a strap-on. Jean was dreaming about that, so I decided to push it a bit. While keeping one eye on the road, I reached my right hand under the bottom of her skirt, and worked my way up her thigh. With her eyes closed, she appeared asleep and having an intense dream. She then lifted her ass, hiked her skirt up, and I could see the crotch of her very wet panties.

"Fuck me, Terri," she moaned, as I slid two fingers under her panties and started fingering her hard. I was surprised at how quickly she started to cum; it was only thirty seconds that I had my fingers in her, when her cunt started squeezing hard on my fingers.

I had promised Bill not to let her get fucked on our trip, but I don't think me fucking Jean with a strap-on later would break that promise; but, how to make that happen? I think we will have to stop and see if Leon's store is open.

She stirred again and I quickly pulled my fingers free of her vagina, as she opened her eyes and blinked looking around and saying, "Wow. I fell asleep and had the greatest dream."

"I wondered what you were dreaming about, hun. You said the name Terri and then pulled up your skirt while you were asleep."

Jean looked panicked. "Oh god Marie, what did I say?"

"That was about it, hun. I take it, Terri is an old friend?"

"Uh, yes," Jean said, "we were friends back in college."

"I see," I replied, wanting Jean to feel at ease about this. "Remember, Jean, whatever happens on our road trip, stays just between you and me."

Jean seemed relieved, as I slowed the car and we turned into a large truck stop.

"Wow!" Jean exclaimed, "there must be a hundred semis parked here."

And across the parking lot was a store with a red neon sign that read, 'Leon's Adult Emporium.'

"At least a hundred," I said, "which also means about ninety-nine horny truck drivers, so stay close to me, babe," I told her, as we headed into the truck stop.

Jean had a sly grin on her face, as she glanced over at Leon's store and asked, "What do they sell over there, Marie?"

"Just about every adult toy you can think of, hun; and a wide selection of porn DVDs."

Jean perked up, and anxiously asked, "Do they sell strap-on dildos?"

"Oh yes, baby. Big black ones, as well as every size and every color, really; but for strap-ons, I find most ladies like the big black ones," I told her, with a wink.

Heading into the truck stop restaurant, I found a booth away from the counter; but even at that distance, we had registered on the radar of every horny trucker in the restaurant.

"What's good here, Marie?" Jean asked.

"Well, they have the best cheeseburger for a hundred miles, and great apple pie," I replied, just as our waitress appeared.

She had at least three buttons undone on her blouse, and her ample cleavage was on display, as she knew there was a direct correlation between how many buttons she left undone and the size of her tips. With blonde hair and a skirt that barely covered her ass, she was a perfect fit for a large crowd of horny men. She also looked very wise to the world, like she had worked at the truck stop for a long time and probably had ventured out to the parking lot on more than one occasion; but, she was very friendly and nice.

I noticed how Jean's eyes were locked on her boobs with a look of surprise, and a little lust as well. I think she and Terri might have been even closer than I realized.

"Hey gals, my name is Mary; are y'all ready to order? And by the way, Blondie, your buxom friend here is right, we do have the best cheeseburgers and apple pie for a hundred miles."

Mary noticed Jean gazing at her large boobs and said, "You gals are giving me a run for the biggest boobs in the place today. Good to have some other tits for the boys to stare at; but be careful, they will all want to take you out and show you how nice the sleeper is in their cabs."

I laughed and said, "Oh, we will be careful, I told Jean to stay close to me. Oh, and my name is Marie, and I think we will try two cheeseburgers and two apple pies."

"Coming up, ladies," Mary said, and headed off to her next table.

Jean watched as Mary stopped at the next booth with three truckers; one reached out, grabbed her ass and gave a squeeze, and Mary acted like it was very normal.

"Marie," Jean whispered, "that trucker just grabbed her ass, and Mary didn't slap him or anything."

"Well, of course not, baby," I whispered, "that is not good for her tips. I bet she has her ass and boobs pawed all day, and from the looks of Mary, she loves it; but then I would, too," I laughed,

And Jean said, "Yes, I see what you mean."

As Jean looked around the room, there were about twenty men for every woman in the place. "She is the center of attention, isn't she."

I said, "Yep, and we are, too. I think every guy in here has undressed us with their eyes already."

I noticed Jean had moved her right hand under the table, and I could tell she was rubbing her clit. The one trucker across the way also noticed and smiled. Yep, I was going to have to watch Jean closely, or every trucker in here will be fucking her.

Mary returned in just a few minutes with our order, and the claims were true -- it was the best cheeseburger and apple pie for a hundred miles.

Jean was watching Mary now, as she worked the room.

"You are impressed with Mary aren't you, hun," I said.

Jean nodded and said, "She just glides from table to table; at this one, she bends low when she pours the coffee letting the guys get a good view of her boobs; then at another, she leans into the guy as he puts his arm around her; it's as if, well I can't quite describe it," Jean said, puzzled.

I said, "What you're trying to say is, it's as if she is fucking all of them, but they aren't having sex."

"Yes! That's it, she is having sex with them while waitressing. Well, I mean not actual sex, but close to it."

"Yes, Jean, you are watching the true interaction between the two sexes. Mary is a woman that knows what men want, and so she gives it to them; at least little pieces anyway. And they give her their attention and their money."

Mary had approached unnoticed, and said, "You mean like a prostitute?" shocking Jean, making her face turn red, and causing me to laugh. Mary pulled up a chair and sat down; she had been on her feet for about two hours now.

"Oh god, I am so sorry," Jean said, "I didn't mean it like that."

Mary just smiled and said, "Oh no, baby, you're right. I have done both, and waitressing pays just as well, and is safer. So are you two girls working today?" Mary asked. Jean looked puzzled. "I mean are you two hooking today?"

Jean snapped back, "No! And why would you even ask that!"

Mary laughed and said, "Well, Blondie, you have dried cum on your cheek there; and I have seen you fingering yourself, and so have several of the truckers in here. I have had three different tables offer to pay your bill, if you stop out to their truck with them. If you two are interested, I will let them know."

I told Mary thanks but no thanks, as Jean dipped her napkin in a glass of water and wiped at her cheek. I said, "And there, hun, lower down on your neck is more cum." Jean dabbed furiously blushing red.

Mary laughed and said, "Okay, if you two aren't hooking today, how did you get cum on your face?"

I glanced around the room, then leaned closer to Mary, and said, "We gave a great blowjob to a highway patrolman to get out of a ticket."

Mary, just laughed and said, "Was it that young hunk, Jim?"

I was surprised and said, "Yes, it was."

Mary said, "He patrols this stretch and stops in for coffee all the time." Mary then paused and looked me up and down, "Oh my god, are you the Marie that Jim is always raving about that saved his career?"

I laughed and said, "That's me."

"Well, Jim is a great guy, so lunch is on the house."

Just then, a loud voice rang out from the kitchen, "Mary! get off your ass and work the tables!"

Mary turned and shouted back, "I am working, you grumpy old bastard!" Which caused a howl of laughter from the truckers.

"Well, ladies, I have to go; and Blondie, next time, if you take that load in your mouth, you can keep your face clean.

Jean, seemed taken aback, "Well I tried, but god he shot such a huge load!"

Mary smiled and said, "Yep, that's our Jim. The first time I sucked him off, I thought I was going to drown."

As Mary turned to leave, I said, "Hey Mary, I see Leon's is open again. They had closed for a while, hadn't they?"

"Yes," Mary replied, "they were closed for about two years, but they opened back up again about a year ago. They were closed when Leon's wife got sick."

"Oh, I didn't know Louise was ill, is she okay now?"

"No, hun; Louise passed away from cancer. Leon was just stunned by her loss, but he is back on his feet now.

"Did you know her?" Mary asked.

"Yes, my husband and I were friends with Leon and Louise, but I had not seen them for probably ten years now."

"Did you and your husband swap with them?" Mary asked. "My husband and I did when we were in the lifestyle; and god, could Leon use that big horse cock of his."

"Oh god, yes he could, and Louise could bring it strong, as well," I reminisced.

"Well, I see his car over there, so you should stop in and say hello. Leon always likes to talk and I am sure he would be happy to see you again; and his son, Jared, is getting married next week, so he will tell you all about that to."

"Oh my god, little Jared is getting married?"

"Yep, he just turned 21, and the rumor is he is hung like his old man," Mary replied. "You know it has been several weeks since I stopped in at Leon's, I just might have to wander over myself. One of my girlfriends lost my favorite strap-on, and I need to buy another. I love to fuck the young gals hard with a strap-on," Mary said, stroking Jean's hair off her shoulder, causing Jean to shudder and blush again.

"I bet you do," Jean whispered, in a very horny, yet soft voice.

"Oh, and Leon has modified his glory hole booths so that you can fuck through the walls now, not just blowjobs anymore. You ladies should check that out. Well, you gals have fun, it was great to meet the famous Marie," Mary said, as she swayed her way over to the next table.

"Do you think we should leave Mary a nice tip?" I asked Jean. "After all, she was flirting with you."

"Oh yes! Marie, I think we should. Here, let me get it." Jean reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty to leave on the table.

As we headed out the door, several truckers that had watched Jean playing with herself gave us nice whistles.

"Oh god! Marie," Jean said, "they saw me... me fingering myself."

"Yep, hun, they saw you; and you just made their day. You should feel proud of that." We got in the car and Jean quickly opened another wine cooler, I could tell Mary's advances had made her horny. I asked, "Hey hun, get me one of those, too, would you."

Jean said, "Umm, Marie should you drink these while your driving?"

"Oh, just one will be okay. Besides, we are not going too far, for now," I said, as I drove across the large parking lot towards the highway.

"Hey," Jean said, "we get to go to Leon's next, don't we?"

"Oh yes, we do," I said, "but first, we want all those horny truckers back there to think we are leaving. If they see us head straight to Leon's, they will swarm the place, and I might fuck some of them, but not all of them!"

Jean gasped, "Marie, you're joking, right?"

I laughed at her concerned tone and assured her I was, as I circled back around behind the truck stop and pulled up along the other side of Leon's store.

"There," I said, "that should throw them off of our trail. Now let's go see if Leon is here and I will introduce you; plus, we can buy some toys for ourselves and maybe a few for the bachelorette party, depending on how expensive they are."

Jean, paused before getting out of the car and with a curious look asked me, "What did Mary mean by 'a glory hole you could fuck through, not just for blowjobs,' and what is a 'glory hole', anyway?"

"Well, Jean, many places like Leon's here, have what they call glory holes; sometimes in video booths, sometimes not. Usually, it is a series of small rooms, like changing stalls in a row, and there's a hole is cut in the wall. A guy can put his dick through the hole, and a woman, or a guy, can suck him off; you know, give him a blowjob."

"Oh my god!" Jean said, very surprised, "I have heard the phrase before; but, I just acted like I knew what it meant. So it is private, that is, one person can't see the other person, that sort of thing."

"Yes, Jean," I replied, "it is for confidentiality. A person could peek through the glory hole, and try and see the other person, but that is frowned upon, and a large part of the erotic nature of it is the not knowing."

"Some guys will bring their wives here to watch them suck off another man, and women, that otherwise would be too shy, will do it because they don't know the guy and the guy doesn't know them."

"So how big are these holes if you can fuck through them, now?" Jean asked. I was concerned about how curious she was, remembering my promise to Bill, to not let her get fucked on our trip.

"Well, I have not seen that kind. I suppose it is a larger hole and a couch or bench is pushed up against it; or a larger hole, that a woman could put her ass through, and probably a couple of holes through which her legs could go, so that the guy in the next room could have access to her; and yet, they still could not see each other," I said. "But I don't know." Then, I winked at Jean, "Let's go check it out," and we headed up to the door.

I couldn't help but think how these stores often look the same very plain on the outside and, except for the red neon sign, you wouldn't know what kind of store it was.

Just as I was reaching for the handle of the right door to go inside, two rough-looking truckers, one in a red plaid shirt and the other a blue -- apparently, the unofficial uniform of truckers -- came bursting out the other door, loudly talking about getting back on the fucking road; they had not seen Jean or me, and nearly ran us over.

I believe they were both more shocked to see us, than we were to see them.

"Oh Jesus, ladies! Excuse us," the guy in the red shirt said, as they stood there gawking at us; and both scrambled to hold the door open for us to enter.

"Well aren't you two nice gentlemen," I said, as Jean and I entered the store causing two very intimidating men to blush and stammer out a thank you. I also noticed they had changed their minds about 'getting back on the fucking road', and followed us into the store.

I walked over to the check-out which was on a raised platform surrounded by a counter which allowed for a good field of view to monitor the customers and keep an eye on things. Leon used to joke with George and me, that his most frequent shoplifters were white folks to embarrassed to bring their selections up and pay for them; then, Leon would laugh his deep booming laugh.

The man at the register was not Leon, however; but a friendly-looking white male about fifty years old. "Hello, ladies," he said, as Jean and I approached. He seemed very glad to see us because attractive women always draw in the men. "My name is Gene, how can we help you today -- and by the way, all the lingerie is 50% off this week, as well," he said, pointing over to several racks of sexy clothing and lingerie.

"Oh, Marie," Jean said, still holding her wine cooler, "I am going to go check out the lingerie." Jean swayed, a little unsteady, over towards the lingerie, catching the eye of the dozen, or so, men in the store.

Gene said, "It looks like your friend has had a few drinks."

"Yes, she has," I said. "I will keep an eye on her, she is also a little naive about these places."

Gene said, "The guys in here right now are a pretty good bunch. Sometimes, we have some rougher types come in; but this time of day, we have mostly lonely truckers, businessmen out on the road, and the local guys that hope a hot woman or two, will stop in and visit the glory hole booths."

I glanced around the store and the age of the men ranged from maybe 28 to about 65. Leon had greatly expanded his inventory and spruced up the place.

I turned back to Gene and said, "I was hoping to talk to Leon, I see his car parked outside."

Gene replied, "Leon and Jared drove back to his house to pick up some more inventory for the store, but I expect him back any minute now."

"Was Leon expecting you?" Gene asked.

"Oh no," I replied, "Jean and I had stopped in at the truck stop for lunch, and I saw Leon had re-opened his store. I am a friend of his from back in the day, but I haven't seen him for about ten years."

"I see," Gene replied, "well, if you are not pressed for time I do expect him back soon, and you know how Leon likes to talk, I am sure he would love to see you again."

I noticed Gene was looking in the direction of Jean, so I turned to see what had caught his eye. One of the truck drivers had moved close to Jean, as she was checking out some lingerie. She was holding a very hot black lace lingerie up in front of her, the type that was designed to fit just under your boobs and go down just below the waist; it was clothing, but certainly, everything was going to be on display. I hoped she would want to buy that one because Bill would love how slutty she would look in it.

The other trucker we had met when we entered the store now appeared behind Jean and placed both hands on her ass from behind, she pushed his hands away and spun around and pointed a finger at him telling him to behave, but the smile she had on her face betrayed her scolding words, and offered a chance for the other trucker behind her to put his hands on her ass.

She now did nothing to discourage him, she just let him feel her up as he wished. Her face was blushing red, yet to her credit, she did not run away from the two guys, but instead, presented her lingerie selection to the one in front of her and said, "Would you be a dear and hold this for me," like she would have said to Bill. He seemed surprised like he had anticipated her fleeing back to the safety of the counter.