Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, baby!" I called out, not wanting him to shoot his load in my cunt, having paid up for my ass. "You are in the wrong hole, baby."

"Oops, sorry." Brad said. He pulled back and angled his cock head up and gave a sudden push, taking my breath away. I swear it felt like his cock just kept growing.

"Easy, easy, baby. You're in the right spot, just push in slowly now. Just an inch or two, then stop and pull back; but stay in my ass, okay."

"Stay inside, don't pull completely out?" Brad asked.

I could tell he was doing his best to learn how to fuck a woman's ass the right way.

"That's right, baby. Remember you want to get your money's worth. Now, ease back and forth slowly." I could feel his hard cock slowly pushing in and gaining ground as my ass started stretching to accommodate him.

"When you are about to finish, you can pull all the way out and then push back in. That is how you gape a woman's ass so it stays open."

"Like in the movies!" Brad exclaimed very excitedly.

"Yes, baby, like in the movies," I told him. "Don't worry we will do that, too." This caused him to get excited and to start to thrust harder. I caught my breath and whispered, "Slow, baby, slow down now."

Brad was settling into a very nice rhythm, easing in and out of my ass. I heard a tapping on the wall by Mary, and saw another guy's cum shoot into her mouth. She held his cock at least five inches from her mouth, but caught every drop.

I knew she was showing off for Brad. I felt his cock come to a stop in my ass as he said wow, in appreciation of Mary's skills. I knew Mary would find a way to track Brad down later.

Brad resumed his very slow and easy pace, as I turned my attention from Mary to Jean; she was sitting there watching Brad fucking my ass very intently. I could tell she was picking up pointers to use with Bill; but, also fantasizing about Brad fucking her ass.

Then, I noticed a pretty big black cock, at least eight inches long, came poking through the hole in the wall behind Jean; and that she was totally unaware of it. It caught Leon's eye and I could tell he was aware that Jean had not been with a black man yet, either fucking or a blowjob; and was as curious to see how she would react.

Her breathing was deep and she was very aroused watching Brad fucking my ass, as I calmly told Brad how great he was doing and then proceeded to say, "Jean, baby, you have another customer." Jean started to turn her shoulders towards the wall before she spun her head around entranced with the way my huge tits swayed while Brad fucked my ass.

As she turned her head finally, she was about ten inches away from a throbbing black cock in front of her face already starting to leak some pre-cum in anticipation.

Jean quickly glanced in Mary's direction, but Mary had already started with her next blowjob, and I was getting my ass fucked; which just left Jean to service the black cock.

I could see her mind spinning through the options of how to avoid giving a black guy a blowjob; while at the same time, growing ever more curious and wondering if she would have another chance; and what if she and Bill ever to travel to Africa on a research trip, how would she handle that.

Jean glanced up at Leon, who she knew was watching her to see what she would do, even as he pretended to be watching Marie get her ass fucked. The guy had already dropped his money, Jean pondered how embarrassing it would be to return it.

The guy had been patiently waiting, but then a tapping sound could be heard and a deep voice said, "Hello?"

Finally, I said, "Jean, a cock is a cock; and that looks like a nice one -- and he has paid, baby."

Jean pulled back from the wall and whispered in a hushed tone, "But, you know what momma always said."

Brad had picked up the pace now making it harder for me to talk, he had started to bottom out balls deep in my ass so his strokes were coming faster and going deeper, as I felt him also boldly reach a hand around and start to finger my clit. Holy fuck! Here I was, about to cum from a virile, young cock up my ass, while I was trying to reassure Jean, at the same time, that it was okay to suck a black cock that was ten inches from her face.

In a deep breathy voice, I whispered, "Jean, your momma was saying what her parents had told her so many times; but, they were wrong," and she was coming to realize it was wrong, "it is okay for you to suck black cock and to fuck one someday, just like any other cock!"

Holy fuck! Just then, I started to cum when Brad slipped a finger in my pussy as he was now moving his cock all the way out and then back in gaping my ass.

"Holy fuck, it is staying open!" He was very excited, and it seemed to help ease the tension in the room.

Jean turned back to her glory hole and whispered, "I am sorry to keep you waiting, baby," as she started to very tentatively stroke her hand up and down the shaft of her first black cock.

Mary pulled the cock she was sucking from her mouth, and winked at Jean. "Your first black cock, baby?"

Jean had worked at least six inches of BBC down her throat as she pulled back and catching her breath smiled and said, "Yes."

Mary just smiled, "I remember my first one, this has been a big day for you, hasn't it."

Jean just smiled wide and returned to sucking her first black cock with great gusto. She mimicked Mary's technique of circling her tongue around the cock head and then deep throating and then several fast strokes. She had only done this for about three minutes, when she heard the tap on the wall; and, instead of pulling back to have the guy shoot into her mouth, she took him as far down her throat as she could, until his balls were pressed against her chin as he sounded a deep roar as he shot spurt after spurt of cum down Jean's throat; until finally, she pulled back gasping for air, and one final stray spurt of cum shot forth and splattered into her blonde hair.

"Oh my god, you were great!" shouted a deep voice, from the other side of the wall.

Jean spun around with pride and looked at me with a sense of relief and accomplishment, wiping the cum from her face.

She also looked a little unsteady, as the various drinks she had, were now really kicking in. She stood up, and taking an unsteady step, sat down in the chair, tossing her legs over either arm, and lustfully watched Brad continue to pound away at my ass.

My head bounced now from side to side as his pace built. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Leon pick up an eight-inch dildo, spurt some lube on it, and hand it to Jean. She took it from him with a smile, and started stroking it deep into her sopping wet cunt. There was no way, when we started our trip, that I could have imagined my Jean having just blown and swallowed the cum of a stranger, a black stranger to boot, and be fucking herself with a dildo in front of Leon and Brad.

I lowered my head onto my folded arms as I came so hard. I cried out, "Fuck me, Brad! Fuck me hard!"

The *smack*, *smack*, *smack* sound of a hard fucking filled the room.

I then heard Brad cry out, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" as he slammed into me deep, and I could feel spurt after spurt shoot deep inside me, until I collapsed flat with Brad laying atop of me, gasping for air; his cock still buried deep inside.

With the voice of authority, Leon said, "Okay young stud, let her up; there are other guys waiting."

With that, Brad slowly pulled his cock from my ass and said, "Oh my god, that was the greatest moment of my entire life!"

I sat up, smiling at Brad, and said, "I am glad you liked it."

"Liked it!" he said, "I loved it!" as he practically pounced on me, and gave me a very passionate kiss and a hug. "Can we do this again?" he asked urgently, "I mean, you know... can I call you, sometime?"

I could tell I had really rocked young Brad's world. "Well, give me your number, baby. You just never know when I might give you a call."

And with that, Leon said, "Okay, Romeo, let's go," and led him out of the room.

I saw a nice eight-inch cock appear at Jean's glory hole and was going to tell her that the next guy was up; but her eyes were closed, as she stroked the large black dildo in and out of her pussy. I wonder if Leon choose a black one on purpose?

As I pondered this, and with cum leaking out of my ass, I knelt and started sucking off the cock that had appeared, and thought -- what a great day this was turning out to be; and wondering -- how many guys were left... as we might be needing a break soon.

But I think Mary might have other plans, *wink*.

End Part One.