Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was panting now, and softly asked for more.

Leon looked at Jean and said, "Hun, I am just guessing here, but you have never finger fucked another woman, have you?"

Jean's eyes went wide, totally stunned by the question.

I thought -- Oh no, we are going to lose her now, and she will run from the room -- but I was wrong, she said, "No, I haven't. Terri would finger fuck me all the time; but, she would never let me finger fuck her. I asked her all the time, if I could; but, she never would let me, she... she..." Jean stammered, and then she said, "I was her bitch, not the other way around. She knew I didn't like it when she said that."

I was as intrigued now, as Leon was to learn more about Terri.

He asked her in a soft voice, "who is Terri?"

"She was my roommate for a year in college; she was nice, but she always had to be in control," Jean said.

"I see," Leon said, "well, it is your turn to have fun. Now, Jean, suck your two middle fingers into your mouth, and get them nice and wet. Yes, that's it. Now, stroke very lightly across Mary's pussy from top to bottom, just barely touching her."

Jean was hesitant at first, but then she started softly rubbing back and forth across Mary's glistening wet cunt. Mary had, of course, heard all that Jean had said about Terri, and she was incredibly aroused now by the thought of Jean's fingers entering her -- another woman for the first time.

"Now rub Mary's clit, Jean; just barely touch it."

Jean did as Leon instructed.

"Oh yes, perfect, Jean. You are a fast learner, and I have much to teach you." Leon's hand was now rubbing back and forth across Jean's ass.

Mary was softly moaning as Jean rubbed more aggressively across her clit. "Oh fuck," Mary moaned.

I told Jean how proud I was of the good job she was doing. Leon nodded his head in agreement, as he slid his arm up and was now feeling her left boob. Jean seemed oblivious to it, or was enjoying it; either way, her focus was on Mary's pussy and nothing else. She looked up at Leon with an eager smile and asked, "Can I finger fuck her, now?"

"Yes," Leon said, "start with one and go slow at first."

Jean's hand was almost shaking, as her middle finger slid into Mary's wet cunt. Leon's fingers were much bigger than Jean's, so her finger slid in and out easily. Mary was flexing her cunt; I could see her tightening and relaxing, as Jean looked amazed, "She is grabbing my finger."

"Oh yes," Leon said, "Mary can milk a cock with her cunt, when she is feeling playful."

"Oh, fuck yes," Mary called out, "go ahead and slide in two, baby."

Jean slid in a second and started stroking faster.

"That's it," Leon encouraged, "now feel around in there, feel her from the inside."

"Oh, it's so smooth and wet and hot! I know why Bill loves to finger me so much now."

"Sure he does," Leon said, "when I finger you later, I will love it, too!"

Jean, looked a little panicked now and glanced at me.

I said, "Well, we'll see Leon; you know, I promised Bill to keep her from getting fucked."

Leon seemed a bit puzzled. I told him when we go back up front, I would explain.

Jean returned her focus to Mary's cunt, feeling safer now; and on her own, slid a third finger into Mary and started pumping very fast.

Mary's legs were straining against the straps, but they held her tight. I glanced through one of the other holes, and saw Mary arching her back, having an intense orgasm. She had wanted to make Jean cum first; but, the tables had turned.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, "I am cumming!" as she grabbed her boobs, her mouth was wide open, and a look of extreme pleasure on her face.

A moment later, Jean pulled her fingers back from Mary's cunt, soaked with her juices. "Wow!" Jean exclaimed, "that was so intense. I have never felt anything quite like that." She leered at me with a hungry look, asking, "Marie, can I do you next?"

I have to admit I was taken aback; yet, also pleased with Jean's newfound eagerness. "We will see, honey. We have some horny guys out there waiting, and we have to make some money for Leon, as well," I told her.

Leon took his hand off of Jean's boobs and proceeded to release Mary's legs from the straps. Leon said, "Well, we should go back up front to the counter to see what our customers are doing. I think we have some horny and anxious guys waiting."

We returned to the other room where Mary was now waiting for us. Leon returned her thong and shorts, and with a quick kiss, asked her what she thought of her first session.

"Oh my god, it was fantastic!" she said, putting her clothes back on. "You gals will have to try it. Not being able to see who is doing what to you is just so hot. I have not come that hard for a long time."

We left the room and walked back to the counter. The number of guys in the store had grown to about fifty men now, and while we were at the counter, another three walked in. Someone had spread the word over at the truck stop, that there might be some action at Leon's with Mary, the busty blonde, and brunette.

Gene looked happy to see us. I noticed he had the monitor on, to the two rooms we were in. "Did you enjoy the show, Gene?" I asked.

"It was great," Gene said, "several guys saw it and headed out to spread the word."

Leon asked Gene, "What price range did you tell them?"

"I told them one hundred dollars for a blow, three hundred to fuck, and five hundred, if they want anal. I hope you ladies are okay with me including the anal option. I had a couple of guys that were eager to know the price, and hit up an ATM. Most of these guys' budgets will probably keep them in the blowjob category, though."

Mary looked at me, then at Jean, and said, "I am down for it, I think it will be a blast. Please, can we do it?" she asked anxiously, looking at me and Jean.

I looked at Jean and she still had a very horny gleam in her eye.

She asked, "Marie can we try it? I am not sure how much I can do; but, I will try and I think it will be good training for me."

"Okay, let's give it a go," I said. Jean and Mary jumped up and down like little girls.

A murmur spread through the crowd of guys in the store, with whispered voices saying, "I think they are going to do it," and, "I can't wait to fuck the brunette with the big ass." It had been a while since I had this much attention -- and I was liking it.

The ladies' room was close to the check-out counter for security reasons. I handed Mary and Jean their very slutty lingerie selection, and asked them to go change, while I had a quick word with Leon. As they scurried off to change, the excitement in the room built even higher.

Leon was very pleased that I had said yes, but also was curious about what I wanted to talk to him about. I told him about how Bill was trying to develop Jean's sexual side, or slutty side, as we had come to call it; and that it fits in with his work as a sexual anthropologist, and his travels for the university. Although Bill was wanting Jean to start fucking other guys; he wanted to be there to watch, when it happened for the first time.

Leon was very intrigued by my story and said, "Okay, now it makes sense. Those things you were saying about not letting Jean get fucked, and her reference to it being good training."

"So she can give other guys blowjobs, then?" Leon asked.

Yep, she sucked off a highway patrolman earlier today; the first guy besides Bill, she has given a blowjob to.

Leon said, "Wow, that is a hot story. I would love to help you with her development in any way I can."

I swatted at his shoulder and said, "Oh I bet you would, you sly old fox; you would break her in half with that huge cock of yours,"

He chuckled and said he would take it easy on her when his chance rolled around.

"Well, I better go get into uniform, myself," I said, reaching up to kiss Leon as I scurried over to the bathroom to change.

When I walked into the bathroom to change, Mary was standing behind Jean telling her she needed to adjust her outfit; but Mary's hands were taking a tour of Jean's body, and it looked like two fingers had slipped into Jean's pussy already. Yet, Jean was not freaking out; another good sign -- or the wine coolers were still having their effect.

When we finished dressing, we made a very erotic sight -- our boobs on display, as well as our asses and pussies, with just our midsections covered.

Jean asked, "So, do we put on some robes now, and head back to the room?"

I shook my head no, as Mary giggled, and said "Oh sweetie, we are going to walk back there like this."

"Oh no, not me!" Jean declared, jumping back.

I was surprised at her sudden shyness; but, I have to admit, many a woman would freak at walking through a crowd of horny men, dressed the way we were.

"Here is what we will do, Jean. We just walk straight out that door; don't look right or left, or acknowledge the lewd remarks you are going to hear. You will hear everything from, 'look at blondie's tits,' or 'that brunette's huge jugs and big ass,' or 'I am going to fuck their brains out.' You're are going to hear it all; but you just keep moving 'til we get into the safety of that room, and remember that Leon will be watching out for us, as well. They won't be fucking us for free."

Jean nodded that she understood, as we headed out the door.

To say there was a raucous explosion of shouts and whistles would not capture the moment, the crowd of men looked to be well over seventy by now.

Jean whispered, "Oh my god, Marie. I can't go through with this."

But Mary, to her credit, said, "I got you, babe," grabbed her hand and ran with her to the room, their huge boobs bouncing wildly, exciting the crowd even more.

Behind them, I walked at a normal pace until one trucker reached out and grabbed me and started feeling my ass as he pulled me in tight. Leon pounced on the guy, grabbed him and sent him flying.

Leon shouted, "Settle down, boys; or we will call this off!" That brought order in a hurry; as Leon walked with me to the room, to join Jean and Mary.

When we arrived in the room, Jean hugged me and said, "Oh thank god, Marie, I didn't think you would make it."

I said, "I was in no danger, hun. Leon was looking after me," causing Jean to hug Leon. I could see the large bulge in his pants, as he was now alone with three very sexually aroused and nearly naked women, about to suck and fuck seventy guys. Jean very quickly felt Leon's growing cock poking at her, and she released her hug stepping back.

Leon said, "That was all the thanks I needed."

A moment later, we heard a tapping on the walls as two cocks came poking through the holes, and a hundred dollar bill had appeared on the floor in front of each.

Mary and I nodded at each other and each placed a pillow on the floor to kneel on, as we proceeded to start sucking off our first two cocks. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a mesmerized Jean staring on in shock and amazement.

Leon said, "I will leave you guys to your work. I know you will have fun, and I will monitor the action up front. Only I have the passcode to this door, so buzz me if you need out for any reason; don't go out on your own because they will fuck you on sight."

Jean's eyes opened wide, grasping all he meant by that; for if she were to step foot out that door, she would be gang-banged or raped, whatever phrase you want to use.

I pulled a nice seven-inch cock from my mouth and continued to stroke it as I asked Leon if he could bring back some more lube, and some plastic cups for us to spit cum into.

Mary pulled her mouth from her cock, and nodded in agreement, "I can swallow about ten loads, but after that, it bothers my stomach."

I could tell that shocked Jean as much as anything she had heard so far.

Leon said, "You bet. Three large cups for cum, and some lube."

"One more thing, Leon," I said, "do you still make those great mojitos? Nothing clears the taste of cum like a good drink, and make them strong." I nodded towards Jean and gave him a wink. I knew Jean needed a little more liquid courage to get into the swing of things.

Leon nodded and headed out, locking the door for our safety behind him. Mary and I turned our attention back to the two anxious cocks, mine was already leaking pre-cum as I sucked him down my throat for the first time. I heard him say to someone who must have been waiting his turn, "Holy fuck! she took me down her throat." A second later, I heard the tapping signal from him warning me he was about to cum. Giving him another hard suck, I was rewarded with a giant load of cum. I heard Mary's guy tap a moment later -- two cum shots, and two hundred dollars were in the bank.

Jean sat down in one of the chairs to watch, amazed; as almost immediately, two more cocks appeared. Mary's was an uncircumcised cock about five inches long, while a nice eight-inch black cock came poking through the wall in front of my face. Jean's eyes opened wide seeing her first black cock in real life, and not from an adult video.

I gave her a quick wink, as I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock licking away a drop of pre-cum that was forming there. It was obvious to me that the guys were very aroused, and that each blowjob was likely to only last about three minutes, at least for the first round. If some guys came back for seconds, Mary and I would be getting a workout.

I glanced over to watch Mary. She had a set routine a few licks around the cock head then deep throat sucking while stroking the guy's balls and then another lick of just the cock head and then back to deep throat and the guy would be ready to shoot his load. It was obvious she was experienced at this. Jean was watching Mary's technique, and I could see she was building up her courage to give it a try.

A second later, there was an urgent tapping on the wall from Mary's guy. Mary pulled her mouth away and started jerking his cock hard. She shouted out, "Shoot your cum in my mouth, baby!" as her hand was now a blur on his cock.

The guy cried out, "Holy fuck!" and then blasted a huge rope of cum several inches through the air, straight into Mary's wide-open mouth; followed by three more large jets of cum, as Mary took him back in her mouth and sucked his cock clean. "Jesus Christ!" the guy said, "that is the best I have ever had!" and a twenty-dollar tip dropped through the hole.

Mary was as pleased as she could be.

"What was your name again, hun?"

"It's Mary, sugar," Mary replied, swallowing down his massive load of cum.

"Mary?" the guy said, puzzled. "Mary the waitress?" the guy asked.

"That's the one, sugar," Mary answered.

"WOW!" the guy said, "your tips have just doubled, Mary."

As he stepped aside, yet another cock was swaying in front of Mary's open mouth; and she pounced on it, getting to work on her third cock in little more than ten minutes.

I was determined not to be outdone. I started sucking my guy's big black balls into my mouth, releasing the first one and then the other, and sucking again on just the tip of his cock. "Oh holy fuck, the bitch is sucking my balls, fellas!" could be heard through the wall, "Jesus, she is good." I gave a quick wink to Jean, who looked stunned that I would suck on this guy's balls. It was comical to hear the guys through the wall.

The guy Mary had just sucked off was saying, "Yeah, she is good; but, she is not as good as Mary," to which the black guy I was blowing said, "The fuck she isn't; this bitch knows her way around a cock." Jean gasped at the guy calling me a bitch, not knowing that he meant it as a compliment.

Just as the guy was starting to tap on the wall, Leon returned with our drinks and lube. I copied Mary's trick and also to put on a show for Leon, as I jerked the guy's large black cock hard, and shot his cum straight into my mouth. His second blast went high and splattered across my face, catching my left eye. I released his cock, as he knelt to see my cum-covered face and said, "It's the milf with the big ass! I knew it had to be you, goddamn you're good, baby. I am telling all my friends to come to Leon's."

"Thanks, babe," I said, as I wiped some of his cum from my eye. He boldly reached a hand through and I leaned in close to let him have a grope of my tits.

I stood up and Leon handed me, a towel to wipe my face, and a nice cold mojito. I noticed my glass and Mary's were both green and Jean's was yellow; I knew the sly fox had made hers with his old favorite, the 151 proof rum. "Leon you're a lifesaver," I said, as I took a drink of the minty drink, "Oh yes, that does the trick."

I saw yet another cock appear at my hole; but, I was still catching my breath. The guy's cock was a darker brown, yet not black; there were several men in the store wearing team Mexico soccer shirts, and I knew this could be Jean's first Hispanic blowjob.

Jean had taken her first drink of Leon's special mojito and said, "Wow, this is good; strong but good." The Mexican soccer fan was anxiously swaying his cock back and forth; his cock was a good seven inches long, but not very thick -- a great size for a deep throat. He said hello with a friendly and anxious voice; he sounded like a guy in his early twenties and probably trying his first glory hole.

I looked at Jean and said, "Hun, would you catch this one for me? I am still catching my breath from the last guy," as I wiped again at the corner of my eye, a little red now from the cum blast I caught earlier.

"You got this, Jean," Leon said.

As Jean looked at us and then at Mary hard at work on her guy's cock, she felt like she needed to help, and she was getting horny as I had noticed her starting to finger herself while watching us from the chair.

She nodded and said, "Okay, I will try." She knelt down on the pillow and shook back her long blonde hair. Leon was eyeing her in a very lustful way, and I knew he wanted to fuck her very badly; but, I had told him that it was blowjobs only with Jean, for now.

"Here, baby," I said, "put a little of this lube on your hand."

Jean lubed up her hand and then started to stroke his cock.

"Oh si," could be softly heard from the the other side of the wall, as Jean gave her first tentative suck of his cock. She pulled back quickly, as a drop of pre-cum was already forming; she looked at me and whispered, "He is... salty?" She seemed troubled by it.

I knelt beside her and said "Yes, baby. Some guys are salty and some are kinda sweet; how does Bill's cum taste?"

"Well, kinda sweet," Jean said, embarrassed to share her knowledge of Bill's cum.

"Go on baby, try some more."

Jean sucked his cock back in her mouth, taking in several inches now.

A soft moan could be heard through the wall, "Si, oh si, that is good."

"You seem to be doing it right, baby; he is happy."

This caused Jean to grow bolder; she started working her way further down his cock. His cock was thin enough, so it was easier for Jean to take him down her throat, then she pulled back with a gasp, "I did it! I took it all the way down!"

Leon patted her on her shoulder, "I knew you could do it, Jean."

She glanced over at Mary and was copying her moves; she would suck just the tip, then deep throat, then several strokes and then repeat. After about three minutes of this, Jean heard the anxious tapping on the wall indicating he was close. Jean sucked him deep again, as she felt his cock start to pulse and several jets of cum shoot down her throat. She started to gag and pulled off his cock which now spurted cum all over her boobs; but the guy did not mind, and Jean smiled very proudly as he said, "Oh wow, you're great!" and stepped away.

I told her, "Jean, when you feel the guy about to cum and he starts to twitch, you know how you can feel that pulsing," Jean nodded listening intently, "then you need to move his cock head back into your mouth, so you can suck the cum out as he starts to shoot. That gives him the best sensation."