Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jean seems to be making friends quickly," Gene said, with a laugh.

"Yes, I see that. When Jean has a few drinks she becomes much more friendly," I said. Just then, I heard the little bell on the door ring and glanced over to the door hoping to see that Leon had returned; but instead, in came Mary from the truck stop. She had switched out of her waitress uniform and was wearing a low cut white top and a very skimpy pair of Daisy Duke shorts.

"Marie!" she called out, and ran over to hug me, like we were long-lost friends; even though, we had met only twenty minutes ago.

"Hiya, Gene!" Mary said.

"Hey, Mary," Gene replied, glancing at his watch, "You off early today?"

"Yep," Mary replied, "I quit, again," and laughed. Mary quit every couple of days, I would find out later; but then go back, after her boss begged her to because all the truckers missed her so much.

"When you guys drove off towards the highway, I thought you must have changed your mind about stopping in to see Leon?" Mary said.

"Nope," I replied, "I just wanted to throw the guys off our track a bit by not driving straight over."

"Hmm. Smart," Mary said, "You two were all they talked about after you left. It kinda made me jealous," Mary said and laughed.

"Oh, don't look now, Marie, but at least two of them are hot on the trail of Jean."

Jean had wandered over to the area where the strap-ons were, and the two truckers had followed her, and another guy about 40 years old had joined in the pursuit. With a guy on either side of her, the third guy moved close behind blocking her escape.

Jean, was trying her best to pick out a new strap-on; but, with a hand on each of her boobs now, and with the guy standing behind her trying to lift her skirt up, I decided I should intervene.

But Mary said, "I got this. I want to fuck Blondie first," as she headed over to Jean. When she approached, she spoke loudly enough for all of us to hear. "So you boys think, since Leon is out of the shop, you can fuck his customers out here in the store without paying?"

All three of them jumped shocked by the sudden appearance of Mary, the guys turned, stunned to see Mary had busted them for getting too handsy with the new girl, and quickly said, "Oh no, Mary, we weren't going to fuck her here in the store," and adding with a hopeful tone, "but, maybe back in the booth."

"Oh, I don't think so, boys," Jean said, as they all walked away, heads down feeling very sorry for themselves.

Mary stepped closer to Jean and said, "Would you like some help picking out some strap-ons? I am shopping for a new one myself."

"Yes, I would," Jean replied, "there are so many."

"Leon does have a large selection, here take this one, for example," Mary said, picking up an eight-inch model, "it's a good size, and see how it curves upwards." Mary continued, "That hits the G-spot perfectly. Have you ever fucked a guy with a curved cock, Jean?"

Asking her which brought forth another blush from Jean, "Umm, no I haven't."

"Well, John, the guy in the blue shirt grabbing your tits, has a nice curved cock."

Jean, gulped wondering how Mary would know that.

As Mary looked around the store, she stated, "I have sucked or fucked about every guy in here; so if you work the booths later, I can give you a heads up as to who the best fucks are."

"Umm, okay," Jean said softly, "but Marie promised Bill she would not let me get fucked on this trip."

Mary, was intrigued now. "And who is Bill?" she asked.

"Bill is my husband," Jean said softly, looking around to see if anyone could hear.

"And how about Marie?" Mary asked, "Is it okay for her to get fucked on this trip?"

Jean, just nodded her head yes.

Mary stepped closer now, so that her large boobs were touching Jean's boobs. "So, your husband doesn't want you fucking any guys on this trip; would he be okay if a girl fucked you? Would he be okay with me fucking you with this?" Mary asked, picking up the largest black strap-on hanging on the rack.

"Umm, yes," Jean whispered back, "I think Bill would be okay with that."

I decided to join the conversation. I stepped closer as Mary pulled back from Jean, and I noticed her eyes were on fire, she wanted to fuck Jean really bad. And Jean, for her part, seemed ready; as I tried to cool down the moment by picking out a large black strap-on and a more mid-sized strap-on.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass with a strap-on like this?" I asked Mary.

Jean looked like she might faint, and even Mary seemed taken aback.

"Well, I haven't been fucked in the ass with a strap-on, myself; but, I did fuck a hot college girl in the ass with one before." Mary then asked me, "Have you been fucked in the ass with a strap-on, Marie?"

I knew she was trying to turn the tables, and she was surprised when I said, "Oh yes, Leon's wife loved to fuck me in the ass, back in the day, while my husband and Leon drank mojitos and watched the show."

Mary gave me a look of respect and also gauged that I was not upset by her advances on Jean, since I was thinking the same thing myself; as Jean could use a good strap-on fucking right about now.

We gathered up our various strap-ons and I snagged a red version of the lingerie Jean had picked out and we headed back to the counter. The guys Mary had shooed away earlier, had drifted over to another part of the store and were pretending to be looking at the DVDs, but were still glancing at the three of us.

We had just reached the counter, when I heard a deep booming voice call out, "Oh my god! It's Marie!"

I spun around as I recognized in an instant the deep baritone voice of Leon as he strode across the floor and lifted me in his arms and kissed me just like he would have ten years ago, his hands grabbing my ass. I already felt his cock starting to stir as he set me back down.

Jean, seemed stunned at the sudden appearance of this tall, well built, black man now in his mid to late fifties; but still, a very sexy and muscular man. As Leon set me back on the ground, he did not miss his chance to hug Mary and let his hands roam over her ass, as well.

"Geez, do you two know each other?" Leon asked.

"We just met this afternoon, but we both feel like we have known each other for years," I said.

Leon's eyes had caught sight of Jean, the younger blonde hottie with the big tits, always a favorite of Leon's, or hell, any man for that matter. Leon asked, "And who is this young beauty?"

Jean softly whispered, "Umm, hi, I'm Jean."

"Leon," I said, "this is my stepdaughter, Jean."

"Yes, I remember you talking about Jean and Jackie back in the day." The sly old fox stepped over and lifted Jean in the air as well, giving her both a huge hug and more than a little grope. "My gosh, I have never had so many hot women in my store at one time!"

I thought Jean would faint. I know that in her upbringing, white girls were not supposed to ever have sex with black guys; but, her eyes were glowing with lust, at the thought of forbidden sex.

Just then, the door opened, and a very handsome young black man entered the store and walked over to us saying, "Hey, Pops, where do these boxes go?" as he set them on the counter.

"Oh my god, this handsome young man can't be my little Jared!" I exclaimed.

As I ran over and gave him a big hug, taking him by surprise, I heard him say in a questioning voice, "Are you Auntie Marie?" The name his mom had given me, when George and I would stay over and fuck her and Leon all night; she felt it made it less awkward the next morning at breakfast.

"Why, yes I am," I said, giving him one last hug. I felt his cock already poking against me.

His two friends now entered the store behind him and said, "Jesus, Jared, who is the hot milf!"

"I am his Auntie Marie," I answered, causing them to look puzzled and Leon to laugh.

"Yes, Marie, Jared is all grown up and about to get married; and these are his friends, Tyrek and James," Leon stated, stepping next to me and putting his arm around me now. I think he was sending a signal that I was his.

"Pleased to meet you, ma'am," they both said, stepping forward to shake my hand, their eyes lingering more on my large boobs. Tyrek said, "Jared is lucky to have a smoking hot auntie."

Leon then turned to Jean and introduced her as my lovely step-daughter, and his friend, Mary.

Jared said, "Well, dad, I do have to say that you have somehow surrounded yourself with three hot ladies. If you need any help, let me know; um, that is," he turned with a wink directed to Jean, "before I get married and all."

Jean was looking very overwhelmed now, by all of the attention; as Tyrek and James were checking her out, as well.

"Oh, I will," Leon said. "Maybe an early wedding present could be arranged. Now you guys need to finish hauling that inventory back to the storeroom."

I could tell Jean's mind was racing and wondering if we were going to be offered up as an early present to these three young studs.

Leon turned back to me and waving an arm around the place said, "So Marie, what do you think? The store has changed since back in the day, when you and George would stop in."

Leon was very proud of his store. I told him it looked great, and how sorry I was to hear of Louise's passing.

"Yes, it really threw me, but with Jared's help, I got back on my feet."

I told him it also threw me for a spin when I lost George; but, likewise, I had sorted things out.

Jean, was listening to our conversation struck by how it was more like two relatives meeting up again at a family reunion, versus a couple that used to wife swap.

"So what in the world brings you two into my store this fine day?" Leon asked.

I told Leon that Jean and I were heading to Omaha for a wedding and a bachelorette party, to which I added a wink.

He spied the lingerie and strap-ons laying on the counter and said, "You ladies will need more than that -- go pick out some more stuff for all the gals. You should go help them, as well, Mary; you have an eye for the good stuff." Leon, ever the people person, had noticed Mary was feeling left out; so he grabbed her ass as she headed off, a smile returning to her face.

The three of us had a ball checking out all the wild toys and slutty lingerie. Mary was getting more handsy with Jean, who at first tried to avoid the contact, then her submissive side kicked in and Mary's hands were now almost constantly either touching her boobs or rubbing her pussy.

I noticed the three guys and a few other men in the store had walked over to the counter to talk to Gene and Leon. They were talking quietly, and gesturing towards the back where the booths were. Leon was nodding in agreement, and then the guys walked back to the DVD area, pretending to be shopping again.

We returned to the counter now and piled up our goodies on the counter, as Gene started to ring up our selections. "Ladies, that will be $695.00."

We looked at each other, surprised at how much it cost; but, we did have a lot of items.

Mary said, "Maybe I should put a few things back."

Jean offered up, "I only use one dildo at a time," and added with a giggle, "so I don't suppose I need five," The wine was starting to affect her; she said, "I will be right back," and headed out the door, only to return with three wine coolers for us all.

Gene said, "Umm, ladies, we usually don't allow alcoholic drinks in the store," but then Leon reappeared and with a wink to Gene, who then continued, "I suppose we can make an exception."

Leon looked at the lingerie and various toys; one was a vibrator with remote control. "Wow, you ladies do have good taste."

"And expensive, too," Mary said, "we were just talking about what items we can do without."

Leon said, "Several of my regulars have asked if you ladies would like to visit the booths for a while. I told the guys it's a hundred dollars for a blowjob and straight out fucking was three hundred; and I will split that fifty-fifty with you ladies; and, of course, these guys often tip big for extras, if you know what I mean."

Mary smiled and said, "Oh, that sounds like fun; let's do it, girls."

Jean looked excited and scared at the same time. If it was just me and Mary, it would have been a 'hell yes' moment; but, I was not sure about Jean and my promise to Bill not to let some guy fuck her on our trip.

Leon picked up on my hesitancy and realized it might be awkward for me to watch my stepdaughter fucking a bunch of strangers.

Leon said, "Let me show you the rooms and how I have remodeled them. They are safe and you can do as little, or as much, as you want; and it is all anonymous and confidential." He added, "Plus for security, we can monitor all the action here at the counter," pointing to several computer monitors."

Leon now led us down a dimly-lit hallway; we passed several doors on either side. You could hear the typical moans and groans from the porn movies playing in the rooms, which added to the erotic atmosphere. Then, at the end of the hallway, were two doors spaced farther apart, indicating two larger rooms.

As we entered one room, I was surprised at how nice it was. Usually, a glory hole room is very stark and homemade-looking, with a round or oblong hole for a guy to stick his cock through; and maybe, at most, a pillow for the lady to kneel on while she sucks him off. But this room was very nice, with a large flat screen TV on one wall, on which was playing a gang-bang themed movie, featuring a busty blonde getting fucked very hard by three black guys and two white guys.

In two corners, were larger leather chairs, while in the middle of the room, was a large leather padded bench looking very much like a couch; but flat, and at least three feet wide or wider and six feet long. It extended about a foot into the next room and there was a half-circle shaped hole cut in the wall.

On either side of this, were two larger holes with two smaller holes on either side, it was clear it was designed for a woman to bend over so she could be fucked by a guy standing in the next room and that he could reach through the two smaller holes and hold her, a very clever design. On the opposite walls were three oblong holes designed for the traditional glory hole blowjob action.

Pointing at the padded black leather bench, Leon very proudly said, "This beauty is custom made, and cost me a grand. Mary, would you hop up here on the bench and slide your legs through the wall."

Mary was very eager and pleased to be chosen to show how it works.

Leon said, "Okay now, just wait there a second, Mary." He headed back out of the room and entered the adjoining room with Jean and me in tow.

Similar in size to the other room, it had several breeding benches, a padded bench design for a woman to kneel beside and lay flat across, giving great access for a hard doggy style fuck, and she can be strapped to the bench as well adding some BDSM flavor to it. There were also some nice chairs in the corner; this was a room where people could interact directly, as well as use the glory holes.

Leon pointed to the chairs and said, "We have many couples who come in here and the husbands can sit in these captain's chairs, and have a drink as they watch their wives get fucked."

I turned to Jean and said, "You know Bill would love this as a birthday present; him sitting in a chair, drinking some brandy, watching you get your brains fucked out!"

Leon said, "He sure would. It is very popular for birthday celebrations and anniversaries, plus we are always booked for Valentine's Day."

Jean gasped, and said, "Oh, Marie, I don't think I would be brave enough to do that."

Leon just laughed, "All the wives say that the first time. You would not believe the erotic scenes I have seen take place in these rooms." He nodded up at the camera in the corner, "As you can see, we are monitoring all that goes on for safety, as well as for fun. Many husbands buy a copy of their wives fucking other guys to watch later."

"But Valentine's Day," Jean said, "that is supposed to be romantic."

"Well, I think it is," Leon replied, "many couples tell me they plan a romantic dinner and then come here for adult play, and then they go home and fuck again."

All this was yet another reminder to Jean how much more her sexual boundaries needed to expand; to start thinking more about how much fun sex could be.

Mary had been laying on the bench with her legs extending through for several minutes. She could hear what we were talking about, but could see very little in the space above her legs extending into the next room.

I noticed straps bolted to the wall on either side of Mary's legs. "What are these for, Leon?" I asked, stepping over to look at the straps; they had a large padded loop at the end of each strap.

"Here, let me show you," Leon said proudly. "I got this idea from a Czech porn site." Stepping between Mary's legs, he said, "See, you could fuck her in this position; but, it is an awkward angle with her legs hanging down and her feet on the floor, and not real comfortable for Mary. If she had her shorts off..."

"Well, go ahead and take them off, silly," Mary called out, from the other room.

I had a hunch this is why Leon had selected Mary to model this new device.

Leon unsnapped Mary's Daisy Dukes, as Jean moved to Leon's left side and I to his right, to watch the demonstration. Mary lifted her ass slightly and wiggled to help Leon pull her shorts off; and without asking, but just knowing Mary as he did, Leon grabbed ahold of her pink thong and pulled that off, as well. Jean placed her hand on Leon's shoulder, as if to steady herself; she was so aroused by the sight of Mary's glistening wet pussy shaved smooth. That, and also knowing Mary could not see anything we were doing, or who was doing it; but, just feeling and hearing it.

I saw Leon move his left hand down and grab Jean's ass; but, instead of her pulling away, she moved even closer. I knew the sly old fox was testing the waters, and Jean was responding nicely.

Leon reached down and lifted Mary's left leg and inserted her foot through the loop and attached a secondary padded strap around her ankle, then stepping to his left did the same with her right foot.

"Oh wow, that feels great. The straps are soft and I don't have to hold my legs up, the straps do all the work," Mary said, from the other room.

"Yes," Leon said, "one lady was in this position for three hours a couple of weeks ago, and she said she could have gone longer, but all the guys were out of cum."

I noticed Jean swallowed hard at the very thought of being in this position for three hours, getting fucked continuously, and having no idea who was fucking you.

Mary's feet were about three feet apart and this also tilted her ass up, not only causing her pussy to open slightly and be very available to a guy's cock; but, it also gave great access to her asshole in this position.

Leon licked two of his very large fingers now and started sliding them back and forth across Mary's pussy, causing her to moan softly and to lift up, as if encouraging him to slide them in her. Leon was taking great pleasure in teasing her, as he pulled his fingers away; Mary bucked up hard and kicked her legs as if trying to break free.

Leon said, "You can't free yourself, Mary. That is the other cool part of this, it brings in a bondage element. See, you can't slide through the hole into this room; and yet, you can't slide back into the room you are in. So, we will have to release you; but first, we will pleasure you some more."

Saying that, Leon thrust his fingers deep inside Mary's cunt. I swear it looked like she was trying to suck them inside of her. Leon stroked her several times, as Mary started to pant, like she was already on the verge of cumming, and looking at Jean's face -- I think she was not far behind -- as Leon pulled his fingers out.