Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 10

Story Info
Jean's first sexual adventure with other men.
16.6k words
4.62
7.4k
9

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean and Marie's Trip to Omaha Part 4. Jean finally gets fucked!

But does she know it and what would her husband Bill think? *

Notes: This is an evolving story so read the previous chapters for context. Remember, Jean is Bill's wife and Marie's step-daughter.

Jean and Marie's Trip to Omaha Part 4. Part 2: The adventure at Leon's.

Marie fresh from a hard ass fucking from handsome Brad, found herself again on her knees, stroking and sucking a nice eight-inch cock.

From Marie's perspective:

I had not had his cock in my mouth for more than two minutes, before I heard the urgent tapping on the wall for the impending cumshot as I took him deep down my throat, he pumped a huge load of cum that nearly gagged me, but I managed to take it all down. His cock withdrew from the hole, and a moment later, a twenty-dollar bill dropped through as a tip, as I heard the urgent tapping on the wall by Mary and saw her shooting another load into her mouth. She held it for a moment, and then spat it out into the plastic cup.

The guy I had just sucked off reached a hand through the hole and since he had tipped me a twenty, I let him have a good grope of my tits. After a few moments, I pulled back and I could see his face through the hole before he stood back up, I asked him, "Hey, baby, how many guys are still waiting in the next room for a blow?"

"Right now, no one. I mean just me and the guy who just came in Mary's mouth, the other guys are up in the store recovering for a second round, or waiting for us to finish," he said.

"And how many is that, hun," I asked him.

"Oh, probably about twenty or so, a lot of the guys left after their first blowjob, and a few more have wandered in. Some guys went to get some extra cash because Brad was going on and on about what a great ass fuck he had. He curiously asked, "Umm, was that with you?"

"Why yes, baby, it was."

"Wow," was all he could think to say.

"Would you be a doll and tell the fellas we will be taking a little break before we start up again for the final round," I said.

"Sure," he said, "if I can feel your boobs one more time?" A hand reached through, and I let him have a good grope before he scurried on his way.

Mary turned to face me wiping drops of cum from her chin, "This has been like a marathon, I wonder how many guys the three of us have taken care of so far?" she asked.

I pondered and offered up a guess of about seventy, give or take with another twenty out front waiting, apparently.

"Well, I could use a bathroom break and catch my breath for a bit. I swear, Marie, I think I could suck cock all day, but it is hell on the knees."

"Tell me about it," I said, with a laugh.

As we both stood up and stretched, Mary said, "Wow, Jean has really gotten into it after she sucked off her first black guy."

Jean was sitting in the chair, her legs spread lewdly wide. She was not fucking herself anymore with the black dildo, but just pushing it in deep and moaning softly in a dream-like state.

I pressed the buzzer and Leon appeared at the door looking around in true guardian fashion and asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, baby," I said, "everything is fine, but after sucking and fucking about seventy cocks, we gals need a bathroom break and a breather."

"Oh, um, sure," he said.

I could see his eyes had caught sight of Jean sitting legs sprawled and a dildo stuck in her wet cunt, softly moaning the words 'fuck me' and 'it's so big.'

Looking over Leon's shoulder, I saw that Jared had returned with Tyrek and James. As Leon moved into the room, he glanced down at the overflowing cash box, hugged me and said to me that we had more than paid for our shopping trip; he kissed me on the lips and I felt his hard erection.

Leon turned and hugged Mary as well. I knew he needed to fuck and that very soon, either Mary or I, would be in for a hard pounding. Jared, Tyrek, and James also entered the room and I could see the effect that the scene was having on their cocks, all sporting huge erections, not just from the near-naked sight of me and Mary standing there with our boobs out and asses on display, but also Jean's soft moans, plus the room reeked of cum and sex.

Jared stepped over to me and gave his auntie a way-too-familiar kiss. As his hand slid down and rested on my ass, Tyrek and James were on either side of Mary, each with a look that can only be compared to that of a hungry wolf.

"Hiya, baby," I said, easing back from Jared a little bit; I knew we had to move out of this room quickly or things would get out of hand.

"Hey Leon," I said, with a tone of urgency, "how about another one of your special drinks."

He picked up on my cue and knew these young studs were well primed. "Hell yes," his deep booming voice broke the mood, thank god. "Let's all go have a drink and give these ladies a break before round two."

Tyrek and James led Mary out of the room, as if they were not going to let her get away much like they were guarding her. Leon and Jared stepped over to either side of the chair Jean was sprawled in, and helped her to her feet. the dildo falling free from her cunt and landed with a thud on the floor. She moaned softly, missing its presence as Leon rubbed her clit.

Jean smiled as Leon asked, "You still with us, baby?"

She now regained her sense of awareness and pulled back a little, surprised by the two men on either side of her, but she didn't overreact just softly said, "Yes, yes, I am good, I was just having a dream for a moment," as she turned and headed out the door, Leon in tow.

I followed as Jared walked alongside me, his arm around me telling me not to worry, he would keep the guys from getting out of hand, but I could tell he was just trying to make as much contact with me as possible, making it quite obvious he was hoping to get a fuck from Auntie Marie as a wedding present.

When we appeared in the front area of the store, there was just applause and a few cheers this time, not the raucous uproar like before. Leon glanced around at the crowd, and observed that most of the guys were regulars as the count was probably now around twenty.

Jean, having regained her footing, asked Leon if it was okay if she took a quick shower. There was a small shower stall in the bathroom that Jean had noticed earlier. The ever clever Leon said, "Sure, baby, but I will have to go with you and show you how to use the controls, they are tricky!"

Jean was a little hesitant at the thought of being in the shower alone and naked with Leon, she glanced at me and said, in a very drawn-out voice, "Okay."

I slapped Leon's arm playfully and told him to stop teasing my stepdaughter. Jean laughed, realizing Leon had been putting her on, and headed off to the shower. Mary said, "When Jean is done, I think I will take a quick spin in the shower and rinse off, as well."

I gave Mary a wink and said, "I am surprised you aren't in there with her. I saw how you were flirting with her earlier."

Jared smiled and said that he would love to see some girl-on-girl action live, having only seen it in the movies. "Maybe, my Auntie Marie and you could play some, as well," Jared mentioned, with a tone of hope in his voice.

"Well, you just never know, Jared," I said, with a wink to Mary, "but we would have to decide who would be dom and who would be the sub."

"Well, I could decide that for you," he said, with a handsome smile.

"Oh, I just bet you could; you are your father's son," bringing forth a deep chuckle from Leon.

Just then, a guy at the other end of the store called out, "Hey Jared!"

Jared turned to see a friend of his from school. "Hey, Jimmy!" he shouted back, as Jared and his friends went to talk to him.

Mary glanced around and I had a sense she had been hoping to have a moment with just Leon and me.

She leaned closer and as I and Leon drew near, Mary said, "You know, I think Jean would love to have her legs up in those straps I was in earlier for a good, long, strap-on fucking from Marie and me."

"Oh, hell yes! I would love to see that, and Jared's dream of watching some girl-on-girl action would come true. Hell, all the guys would love to see that," Leon said.

"What do you think Marie?" Leon asked, with a hopeful smile. I knew they viewed me as Jean's guardian in all this, yet I was not sure.

"I don't know guys, she has cleared some big hurdles giving multiple men blowjobs and her first interracial blowjob and with the way Jean's mother was raised, that is a big deal, I don't want to overwhelm her."

Mary nodded at my concerns but said, "You know Jean, those were things she had never done before and she did great! I saw the look in her eyes when she took that black cock down her throat and she was all in, and as for you and I fucking her with strap-ons, don't forget she has done that before, and I believe that roommate of hers, Terri, pounded her pretty damn good."

Leon echoed the thought by saying, "Mary is right, Marie, Jean has done this before, but doing it with her legs in straps and not being able to see who is fucking her, that is so erotic that she will cum like never before. If Bill wants to turn her into his very own slut-wife, then this is the sorta thing she needs to start doing."

I was lost in thought, knowing their reasoning made sense. After all, she had been fucked with a strap-on before, so what better time than now. I knew Mary really wanted to fuck Jean, and I was so aroused by the thought, I wanted to fuck her as well, and it would be a helluva a thrill for Jared to watch. I might even let him fuck me while we watch Mary fuck Jean, that would be a wedding present of a lifetime for the young man.

I was so deep in thought, I was unaware that two people had walked up behind me as I heard a deep, yet feminine voice say, "So who is a slut-wife, and who is fucking who with a strap-on?"

I saw Leon glance up at the question and then smile broadly. "Jenny, Roxy! Why, you two have not been in for ages," Leon said, giving them both a hug.

Jenny was a tall, brunette woman, at nearly six feet and dressed like a man, but under her trucker plaid shirt and jeans, I could tell she had big boobs and a round, shapely ass. Roxy was a short, petite blonde at about five foot two, similarly dressed, but more feminine. I found out later they were a lesbian couple, Jenny refers to Roxy as her old lady and Roxy calls Jenny her old man, both long-time friends of Leon's.

"All the men try and fuck my old lady whenever we stop in, but that is what I do," Jenny said, with a wink to Roxy. Jenny was checking me and Mary out very closely, "So which one of you two bitches wants to get fucked with a strap-on?" she asked playfully, but I got the vibe, as did Mary, that she was serious.

Leon said, "Well, Jenny and Roxy, this is Mary and Marie and they are down for about anything you can think of, but the lady we were discussing getting fucked with a strap-on is Jean, and she is in taking a shower right now."

Jenny nodded, "I wondered where the third gal was, it is all the talk at the restaurant that three women are over here doing a monster gloryhole session."

"How many studs have you all taken care of so far?" Jenny asked.

Mary pondered for a moment, and offered up a guess of about seventy or eighty.

"Holy cow, well, Roxy and I still suck and fuck some cock from time to time for a change of pace, so if you gals need any help, we are down -- that is, if we get some pussy ourselves," Jenny said, with an eager look in her eye.

The thought of Jean having a chance to be the center of a strap-on gangbang and Jenny and Roxy helping us with the second round of gloryhole action now, seemed like a great idea to me.

Jenny glanced up and saw Jean walking towards us with her huge boobs and ass on display, shaking back her long, blonde, wet hair and she blurted out, "Holy fuck, please tell me that is Jean!"

"Yep, that is my stepdaughter, Jean," I proudly said. "And I think she is ready for her next adventure."

"So we can fuck her," Jenny bluntly asked.

I paused, but then thought what the hell, Jean needs this, "Yes," I said, "but you have to help us service the guys, and Mary gets to go first."

"It's a deal," Jenny said, extending her hand to shake, as a guy would.

I was struck by how strong her grip was, and Roxy seemed both jealous and excited at the same time; jealous of Jean, but also looking forward to being on the giving end of a hard strap-on fucking, instead of always being on the receiving end.

Jean seemed recharged by her shower, but still showing the effects of Leon's strong drinks by swaying just a bit on her feet, still totally relaxed wearing her lingerie that showed off her huge tits and perfect round ass. Jenny introduced herself to Jean with a hug that included her hands reaching down to grab Jean's ass. Jean pulled back a little bit, but did not have a negative reaction, as if her submissive side was responding to the dominant nature of Jenny.

Leon introduced Jenny and Roxy as friends of his and that they had volunteered to help us take care of the guys for round two, as the doors opened and yet another five guys came wandering in.

Jean jumped up and down clapping her hands and said, "Oh you girls are going to have a great time; Mary and Marie have taught me so much today."

Mary saw Jenny's eyes light up, as Jean's boobs bounced wildly as she jumped, and Mary knew she had to move quickly if she was going to fuck Jean first. Mary took Jean's hand and said, "Jean, will you show me where the shower is, I think I will take a quick shower and then we better get back to work as I think the guys are growing restless."

Jean looked curiously at the growing number of men milling around and said, "Yes, they all want to cum don't they; it is a good thing Jenny and Roxy are here to help. I kinda wish I could fuck them, too, but Bill wants to be there for my first time."

This caused Jenny and Roxy to look at each other wondering about who Bill was, but before they could ask, Mary was leading Jean towards the shower. As she was leaving, Mary glanced at Leon and said, "How about one more round of your special drink, Leon."

"Oh yes! They are yummy," Jean said, with a giggle.

This was really building the desire on Jenny's and Roxy's part to fuck Jean.

Leon, nodded with that sly fox grin of his, knowing Mary wanted to fuck Jean with her inhibitions as low as possible. "Another round coming up."

As Mary and Jean headed off to the showers, I took a moment to explain to Jenny and Roxy how Jean and I were on our little road trip adventure, and that Bill was Jean's husband, who was trying to turn his wife Jean into a hotwife; that Jean has limited sexual experience, but she had had a roommate who in the past had fucked her with a strap-on and that Jean liked it, and we think she would be up for it again.

Jenny nodded her head, "So blondie is not a lesbian, but she is a submissive that will let a dominant woman have her way with her?"

"Yes, I would say that Jean is straight in her orientation, but also such a pleaser by nature she would do just about anything asked of her, at least that is what we are trying to find out."

Jean and Mary made their way to the shower room and Jean pointed out the shower to Mary and said she could help her wash up if she wanted. Mary knew this was Jean's way of making a joke, but decided that this was also the opening she was looking for, so she pulled Jean close and kissed her on the lips. With her arms around her when Mary broke off the kiss, Jean looked both stunned and very aroused.

"Umm, I was just kidding, Mary," Jean said.

"Well, I can shower by myself, Jean, but I am glad you asked. "Jean," Mary said, using a more serious tone, "when you were in college and your roommate, Terri, fucked you with a strap-on, did you like that because I would love to try that with you, it is something that I have done in the past, but it has been so long. Please, Jean, can I fuck you like Terri used to do?"

Jean just nodded and said, "Oh god, Mary, I would love that. I often dream about seeing Terri fucking me again, I mean I don't think I am a lesbian, and I would not want Bill to find out, but god it was just so hot!"

"Bill, won't know unless you tell him, babe," Mary said, caressing Jean's face now, "and I love men myself, but just a little girl-girl action now and then is fuckin' wild," Mary said, kissing Jean again. This time, Jean did not pull away, but kissed Mary back.

"You know, Jean, we were talking while you were in the shower, and Jenny and Roxy only agreed to help us if they could fuck you, too. We could really use their help, hun, so we told them we would check with you. So, will you let them fuck you, too? It would be doing me and Marie a big favor,

Jean's eyes lit up. She now was picturing herself in the middle of a strap-on orgy, something she had dreamed about often, but never could imagine it happening. Yet, here she was about to get fucked by three different women, she felt her face blushing red as she nodded excitedly.

Mary said, "Well, you go and tell them the good news, babe, while I grab a quick shower, but remember," Mary said, looking into Jean's blue eyes, "I get you first." Mary gave Jean a quick kiss and a resounding slap on her ass, as Jean scurried out the door.

Like a kid with good news, Jean practically ran back to the group and in the interim Jared, Tyrek and James had returned, the sight of Jean's boobs bouncing excitedly back to the group just blew their minds and caused Leon to nearly drop his drink tray. Without asking, Jean grabbed up her glass and excitedly told Jenny and Roxy that they and Mary could all fuck her!

I couldn't help but laugh at the looks on everyone's face. Jenny and Roxy were squealing like schoolgirls and the boys were looking dumbfounded and aroused at the same time, wondering if they would get a turn.

Then Jean paused, and looked at me, "That's okay isn't it, Marie. I mean Bill wouldn't mind since I am not fucking a guy without him here."

I took Jean's hand and told her it was okay and that I was very proud of her and Bill would be proud as well because this is the type of experience she needs for her future trips with Bill and becoming the slut-wife he wants her to be.

"Oh, I can't wait to start."

The guys' mouths were just hanging open, as Roxy boldly spoke up and said, "Oh don't you worry, boys," as she pointed to Jenny, "you get to fuck us all you want."

"Fuck yeah," Tyrek said, grabbing Roxy and pulling her close for a kiss and a quick grope, only to be cut short by Jenny, "Wait 'til we are in the back room Romeo." Roxy moved closer to the protection of Jenny, as all eyes turned to Mary who looked radiant now, drying her blonde hair with her towel, her boobs and ass still on display, she returned to the group very much focused on the prize of Jean.

For a moment, there was an awkward silence, but then Mary grabbed Jean by the hand and said, "I can't wait anymore," as she led her off to the backroom. Leon took my hand, Jared grabbed the hand of the tall Jenny, as Tyrek and James escorted, the now not so shy, Roxy back to the sex room. She was fondling them as much as they were her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the other guys in the store looking back and forth at each other with a look of concern, then Leon shouted, "Come on back, boys, we have all day to fuck these fine ladies; when you're your not fucking one, you can drink a beer and enjoy the show!"

A cheer went up and they fell in behind us, as we headed towards the back. Leon was surprised at how many more guys had entered the store and asked Gene to go back up front and lock the front door because this would take a while. Gene chuckled and headed off to secure the front of the store.