Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary, brushed Roxy's hair from her eyes and told her she was doing great, Roxy's eyes lit up at the words of encouragement which she rarely heard from Jenny. "Why don't you go wear a strap-on for a while, and fuck Jean."

"Oh, can I?" she asked hopefully, "I think Jenny wanted seconds."

Mary glanced over to see that Leon was lubing up his fingers to stretch Jenny's ass so Tyrek could fuck her and said, "Jenny is going to be busy for a while." Roxy giggled because she knew what Mary meant and headed over to Jean. Mary took her place on the bench and a second later, a cock was pounding her pussy and she was sucking off another guy as she heard Jenny cry out, "Get your fucking fingers out of my ass!"

Leon called out, "Gene, get the ball-gag and quiet this bitch!" Gene returned a minute later with a red ball-gag and fitted it around Jenny's head, but she kept her mouth shut so it would not go in her mouth. Leon slammed three fingers in her ass. Jenny could not stop crying out, "Oh Jesus fuck," as Gene forced the ball into her mouth and tightened the strap. All that could be heard was a muffled grunt from Jenny as Leon fucked three fingers in and out of her ass and poured more lube in her now gaping asshole.

Leon said, "Now she is ready, Tyrek. Fuck the shit out of her."

Tyrek stepped into position, lined up his cock, and slammed it into Jenny's ass -- balls deep on the first thrust. I winced a little bit knowing that it had to hurt like hell, but all that could be heard from Jenny now was a muffled whimper as Tyrek pummeled away at her ass. The guy that was fucking Mary's mouth pulled out and I heard Mary say, "You haven't cum yet, baby."

The guy smiled and said, "I have another mouth awaiting a deposit." As soon as he stepped aside, the guy fucking Mary's cunt took his place and another guy started fucking Mary from behind.

As captivating as this was" Jared was eager to fuck me some more and he spun me around on my hands and knees. Although not able to see what Mary and Jenny were doing now, I could see Jean through the hole in the wall as Roxy had quickly put on the strap-on Mary had left lodged in Jean's cunt, and resumed fucking her, going even harder than Mary had been.

It wasn't so much that Roxy was being rough, but it was like she was fucking Jean with a sense of urgency, as if making up for all the times she had wanted to fuck Jenny only to be told no and then getting fucked herself.

Jean was cumming hard now as Roxy drove deep into her, fucking her so fast the strap-on was just a blur, then I saw the guy that had not come in Mary's mouth appear next to Jean, and now knew what his plan was. He was going to cum in Jean's mouth, if her pussy was off-limits. It made sense because Jean could not really suck a cock from start to finish, but she could take a cock in her mouth and receive the guy's load; just as the guy started to pump a huge load in Jean's mouth Jared had lined up with my ass and thrust in hard and deep, taking my breath away.

"Oh Jesus, Jared, you're so fuckin' BIG!" I cried out.

It hurt at first, but Jared knew how to fuck a woman and he slowed after his first few thrusts. He pulled his cock out of my ass, lubed up and then eased his cock back into my ass slower this time.

"Sorry, Auntie," Jared said, "I got caught up in the moment."

"It's okay, baby, just take your time and give your Auntie Marie a good, old-fashioned fucking."

He slapped my ass and said, "Yes, ma'am."

I knew his wife was going to be one lucky woman, as Jared reached a hand around to rub my clit and finger my pussy as he took stroke after stroke into my ass.

Looking through the hole, I saw yet another guy had appeared and stepped up to jack off into Jean's mouth. He stroked his cock furiously and then slid into Jean's mouth to dump his load, all the while Jean continued to cum from the hard fucking from Roxy -- that little gal was a dynamo.

Jared was pacing himself now, I could tell he was enjoying the way I was squeezing his cock in my ass as he pushed in and out slowly. I watched as a third guy shot a load into Jean's mouth.

James came up and presented his cock to me for a blowjob, but surprisingly, Jared said, "Hey, dude, I don't share my Auntie when I fuck her ass," he nodded to Roxy and said, "fuck the little blonde's ass who is fucking Jean with the strap-on."

Roxy looked a bit panicked because James has a huge cock, but she just nodded and spread her legs never breaking her rhythm of fucking Jean. James, ever the gentleman, lubed up well before he slid into Roxy's ass, but after a few strokes, he was going in her balls deep.

Roxy started cumming now, so hard she shuddered. Just as she came, she reached for the ball style pump that was loaded with lube, and squeezed it as hard as she could, which shot a huge stream of lube -- like a jet -- into Jean's cunt, striking her cervix. This caused such an intense orgasm, Jean screamed out, "Holy fuck!" and sat upright on the bench. The guy with his cock in her mouth pulled back which caused him to shoot a huge load across Jean's face, and into her eyes.

Jean fell back now on the bench screaming, "Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! I can't stop cumming!" while squeezing her tits. The guy who had just come on her face panicked, and ran from the room.

Jared stopped balls deep in my ass as he had seen the whole thing as well, and was captivated by the erotic scene of Jean having, what could only be described as a seizure. I looked back over my shoulder and said, "Jared, I hate to stop a man mid-fuck, but we need to go check on her."

Jared nodded and eased his cock out of my ass, as we scurried around to the next room to check on Jean. She was writhing back and forth having a continuous orgasm and without Jared's help, I don't think I could have settled her down. Jared grabbed her and held her tight, as I grabbed up a towel and cleaned the semen from her eyes as she settled a bit.

Jean said, "Oh my god, Marie, that was so intense. Was that a strap-on, or a real cock that came in me?"

"It was a strap-on, baby," I assured her.

"Oh god, it was so great!" she said.

"Do you need to take a break, baby?" I asked.

"No, no," Jean replied. "I want more please, who was that fucking me?" she asked.

"It was Roxy, baby. She went to town on you."

"Wow," Jean said, "I just figured it was Jenny; so Jenny and you have not had a turn yet, you know, to fuck me?"

"No, baby, not yet," I said.

As we were talking, I noticed Jean had grabbed for Jared's cock and was stroking it. Then, she reached up and pulled him tight and kissed him, "Thanks for holding me. When Bill is with me next time, I would love for you to fuck me, Jared; you're so nice."

I could tell Jared wanted to fuck Jean, as badly as Jean wanted to be fucked. He had reached his hand down to rub her pussy as she stroked his cock, and Jean had that gleam in her eye -- of a woman that needs cock and needs it badly.

Jared whispered, "we We had better go back, Marie. I can feel someone fingering her from the other side and Jean is still strapped down."

"Oh fuck," I said, "she is unprotected." I kissed Jean on the cheek as we scurried back to the other room. I was relieved to see that after James had pumped his load in Roxy's ass, Roxy had removed the strap-on from Jean's cunt and was fingering her as a new guy had arrived and was bending Roxy over to fuck her pussy while she finger fucked Jean.

I hugged Jared and kissed him for being so nice to Jean, but his face looked troubled. "Oh, don't worry, baby. You can fuck my ass some more, I won't leave you with blue balls."

He held me tight and as his hands grabbed for my ass, he said, "Marie, can I ask you a favor?"

"Well sure, baby. You can ask me anything, but you have already fucked my ass and pussy; do you want to try fisting?

I was puzzled at what his request could be.

His eyes lit up, "Oh god, yes! I would love to fist you, I have never fisted a woman before."

"Well, I can show you how, baby. You just need lots of lube and a little technique," I said, as I grabbed up another bottle of lube excited at the thought of being Jared's first fisting experience.

But, he stopped me and said, "Well, it is something else." Jared nodded towards Jean's now well-gaped cunt where Roxy' had now worked three fingers inside her and Jean's moans of approval could be heard from the next room.

"Oh, baby," I said. "Your hands are too big to fist Jean, she doesn't have the experience for that like I do."

Jared, shook his head and said, "no No, Marie. I mean I want to fuck Jean. Can I Please!" he pleaded. "I mean, you heard her ask if that was a cock or a strap-on that had fucked her, now that she knows a strap-on can cum inside her, she won't know and she can't look through the hole. I mean, she didn't even know it was Roxy fucking her."

"Well, yes you're right, Jared. She didn't know who was fucking her, but I promised her husband that she wouldn't get fucked on this trip."

Jared was so anxious now, as he pleaded, "But, Marie, she won't know it was a guy that fucked her, she will think it was you or Jenny, and besides don't you want her to become like you, Mary, Roxy, and Jenny."

I glanced over at Jenny. She now had her ball-gag removed, and was starting to take Leon's giant cock in her pussy; she seemed to be moaning in pleasure.

Then Jared gave me that same smile he would have ten years ago, and said, "Please, it would be my wedding present, and you know mom would have wanted you to let me."

I slapped his arm and said, "Okay, but it must be kept a secret."

"Fuck yeah!" he shouted, and lifted me in the air, "the best Auntie ever." He stepped over and Roxy took the hint and moved away.

"Hold on, cowboy," I said. "Let me go tell Jean that Jenny has finished fucking her guys and she will be up next, and that she will use a larger strap-on, and that she might fuck her pretty hard."

Jared nodded and said, "That's great thinking."

I went back into Jean's room, her eyes blinked open to see me, "Oh god, Marie. Was someone fingering me?"

"Yes, baby, that was Roxy fingering you, while a guy was fucking her."

"Oh god, Marie, I am having the most wonderful time of my life on this trip."

"That's great, baby. I am, too. Jared has been fucking my ass with his huge cock."

Jean gulped and said she wanted to try that one day.

"I wanted to touch base with you because I am going to have to go back and fuck several guys now, as Jenny is asking for her turn to fuck you."

Jean's eye's lit up at the thought of the amazon, Jenny, fucking her.

"Now baby, I am sure she will use a big strap-on and will fuck you pretty hard with it, so get ready to cum!"

"Oh, I am ready, Marie; tell her to bring it strong," Jean said, then giggled.

"And baby," I said, "she will likely use one of those that squirts lube into you so it will feel like a real cock cumming inside you."

Jean said, "Oh god yes! Now that I have felt that once I want some more."

"Alright, baby," I said, "have fun," and I left Jean to return to Jared.

Jared was standing about six inches away from Jean's gaping cunt, anxiously stroking his big cock. "Are we good to go, Marie?" he asked, with an eager voice.

I smiled and nodded, "Rock her world, big boy."

Jared's cock slid in the first several inches without much resistance as Jean had been well lubed and fucked with the strap-ons, but after about six inches of Jared's thick cock went in, he turned and whispered, "Jesus, she is tight!" Jared braced himself and grabbed Jean's legs thrusting inside her deep.

Jean screamed, "Oh goddamn, Jenny! Fuck! Fuck me hard!"

That was all the trigger Jared needed, as he started pounding away at Jean's cunt and Jean was cumming hard as Jared's cock slid out with a thick white sheen of Jean's cunt juices covering his cock.

Leon had pulled out of Jenny's sloppy cunt having not cum yet, as he wanted to give Mary a quick poke before he shot his load. When he turned, to his amazement, he saw his son, Jared, fucking Jean, and he could tell by the way Jared's ass was flexing and thrusting, he was fucking her hard.

"Holy fuck!" he said out loud, "Jared is fucking Jean!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jenny screamed, "when is it my turn!" Her protest cut short as another guy had stepped up to ram his cock into her well-gaped ass. "Oh fuck," she moaned softly, lost in the pleasure of this new cock.

"Oh, Jenny, you will still get your turn. She isn't going anywhere, strapped up like she is," Leon said, as he walked over to watch Jared fuck Jean. "Hell, yes, Jared, fuck her brains out, boy," Leon said, as he approached.

I jumped over to him, my huge boobs bouncing, as I put a finger to Leon's lips. I whispered, "Jean thinks it's Jenny fucking her with a big strap-on."

"Oh fuck, sorry," Leon whispered, as we looked through the hole to see Jean rolling her head from side to side in an intense orgasm, mumbling, "Fuck me, Jenny! Fuck me with your big black strap-on!"

Leon nodded to Jared and whispered, "Fuck her good, son, fuck her good."

Jared said, "Oh, dad, you have got to try this pussy. I have never felt anything like it; it is like she is milking my cock!"

Leon winked at me and asked, "Did you teach her that?"

I swatted his arm and said, "No!"

Leon, then looked concerned and said, "But, Marie, Jared is just like me, when he cums he is going to pump a gallon of cum into her, and then she will know it wasn't Jenny fucking her."

I just smiled and pointed at the puddle of lube on the floor below Jean's ass, "Roxy used that squirting strap-on on her, so she will think it was just one of those."

"Holy fuck, then all the guys in here could have a turn and she wouldn't know," Leon said.

This panicked me for a second what had started out as giving Jared a birthday present of fucking Jean, could turn into a full-on gangbang, which was something else altogether. But, as I glanced around the room, what had been thirty guys at the start, was now down to about twelve guys, so it was possible. "Maybe," I said to Leon, "let's see how it goes."

Leon turned the breeding bench towards Jared and Jean now, and nodded for me to take my place on it, as I could see Leon's cock was throbbing and half again the size of Jared. I thought if I could get him to cum in me, that would save Jean a big stretching.

Leon stepped behind me, lubed several of his fingers and started finger fucking me just like he did back in the day when we would swap. He loved to feel a woman inside, as he called it, and in short order, he had me screaming out an orgasm.

So loud, in fact, that Jean called out from the next room when she caught her breath, "Are you okay, Marie?"

I glared back at Leon for making me cum so hard, but I couldn't help but laugh and say "Oh, it is just Leon finger fucking me like he used to," which caused Jean to giggle and then moan as Jared probed ever deeper inside her.

Leon had just started to stroke a few inches into me when Jared grabbed Jean's ass tight and picked up the pace. The expression on his face told me he was about to cum and with two final thrusts that sounded like a loud slapping sound, he pumped a huge load into Jean who cried out and convulsed as she had before. I glanced through the hole to see her flopping back and forth, her legs straining at the straps, but the straps held her tight as Jared pulled back and his soaking wet cock flopped free and swung between his legs as a stream of cum flowed from Jean's pussy.

Leon was so turned on by the sight that he grabbed my hips and slammed into me time after time with his horse cock. The force of his fucking pressed my face flat to the breeding bench. As he was pummeling me, I heard him say, "Yeah, it's okay go ahead."

A minute later, I lifted my head and blinked my eyes open to see that a stranger I did not know, was fucking Jean for all he was worth and then just before he came, he pulled his cock out of Jean's gaping cunt and shot his load through the air and into her hole. He laughed, "Bullseye!," causing all his buddies to laugh and brag they could do the same. Another guy stepped up and started to fuck Jean, "Oh Jesus, she is so lubed up."

I didn't like the course things were taking and Leon could tell, as I started to scold the men who were now acting like badly-behaved boys.

Leon said, "Oh Marie, let them have their fun. This is likely the only time any of them will have an experience like this; this is a story they will brag about for the rest of their lives."

It was then I noticed how happy all the guys looked. Indeed, for a guy, this was like a kid in the candy shop moment.

"And besides, Jean is loving it, just look at her."

I peered through the hole and I could see her eyes closed and her mouth open, with a look of joy on her face. Indeed, she was enjoying herself as much as the guys. I felt better about just letting things play out.

I watched as the guy now fucking Jean pulled out, he stroked his cock with his right hand, he held Jean's pussy open with the fingers of his left hand intent on shooting his load into the gaping hole, but his first shot went high and his second shot splattered against Jean's ass. A clean miss on both counts and the guys erupted in laughter at his poor aim, as they pulled him away.

There was a growing puddle of cum and lube on the floor under Jean's ass now, and the ever-aware Gene tossed down a towel to help control the growing puddle and keep anyone from slipping; then, he reached for the lube and took his place in front of Jean.

I put my face back down on the bench to enjoy the fucking Leon was giving me. I was pushing back as best I could, taking him in deep, but I was shaken from my pleasure as I heard Jean cry out," "That's the wrong hole! That's my ass, Jenny!"

I glanced up, as a panicked Gene had stopped; the head of his cock not quite in Jean's tight ass yet. Gene's cock was about six inches, an averaged sized cock, so it was a good size to start Jean off with, if we were going down that road, but she was shifting her ass trying to keep Gene out.

Gene to his credit, just kept the tip of his cock pressing against Jean's tight anal ring not trying to push in. Gene whispered, "What should I do, I would love to take her ass, Marie."

Leon pulled out of my pussy and stepped over to observe. "Damn, she does look tight; my guess is she has never been ass fucked, or if she has, only once or twice," Leon said, as Gene pulled his cock back with a very disappointed look on his face.

I said, "Gene don't give up hope, just yet; keep your place in line and let me go talk to her." Gene's smile reappeared, hopeful I could work some magic.

As I went to see Jean, Leon followed close behind, his cock nudging against my ass. I could tell he was eager to continue fucking me, but Gene was his friend and a great store manager, so he would help me in any way he could to get Gene into Jean's ass.

When I entered the room, Jean was laying there eyes closed breathing very shallow and squeezing her boobs. I didn't want to startle her, so when I was still a few feet away I softly said, "Hey baby, how are you doing?"

As her eyes blinked open, she was glad to see me, "Oh, Marie, I am doing great. I have had one continuous orgasm after another, but now Jenny is trying to fuck me in the ass."

"Well baby, it isn't Jenny, it is Mary. She asked me if she could fuck your ass and I said I thought it would be okay because you know when you travel with Bill, you will meet many men that will want to fuck your ass while Bill is fucking their wives in the ass. And now that Bill has had your ass, he will want that more often hun. You need to get used to taking it in the ass; why I can even take Leon here, up the ass," I said, pointing to Leon, who had moved closer with his huge cock, unlike anything Jean had seen before. She even gasped which, of course, made Leon's male ego soar.