Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived back in the gloryhole room, I was growing concerned at how many guys were filtering in and milling around. Leon could see I was concerned. I whispered to him, "Leon, how can we keep this from getting out of hand?"

Several guys had already started to take their clothes off and were stroking their cocks. Leon said, "You get Jean up on the table and tell her I will keep control of things," and turned to the crowd and said, "Let's go into the next room, guys, where there is more space." As they left the room, I could hear Leon giving them instructions and the guys settled down a bit.

Jean was very excited to have Mary fuck her with the strap-on, and Jenny with her intimidating size and strength. "Marie," Jean whispered to me, a more pronounced slur than before, the drinks kicking in and her inhabitations now gone, "can I take this lingerie off, when Terri would fuck me, she always insisted I be completely naked."

This question surprised me. I said, "Sure, baby, this is all for you."

She stood up from the bench and pulled her lingerie off. Although she was nearly naked before, her standing there totally naked was incredibly hot, and I heard a murmur from the next room, as guys were peeking through the holes.

"Here now, baby, lay down on the bench and slide your legs through the hole 'til your ass is in the other room."

As she scooched across the bench, she looked at me with a very erotic smile and said, "All those men are looking at my ass and cunt right now, aren't they, Marie."

This language from Jean threw me, but I chalked it up as another sign of progress. "Yes, they are baby, they are all standing there with their mouths agape."

"Marie!" Jean said, "I can feel hands on my legs."

I patted her shoulder, "Yes, baby, Leon is strapping your legs up like we did Marie earlier, remember?"

Jean just nodded now and looked at me again, "My pussy is spread wide open now for them all to see, isn't it, Marie."

"Yes, baby, you are giving them all a great show, they will tell stories about this for years to come." I was getting caught up in the moment myself now, I said, "You know, Jean, right now Mary is deciding on which strap-on to fuck you with."

Jean gasped at the thought and I watched as she wiggled her legs and lifted her crotch off of the bench causing a stir in the other room.

Jean laughed and said, "The men liked that, didn't they?"

I nodded and smiled. "Bill will love the little slut your turning into Jean." I was testing her when I said that.

There was a time such a statement would have freaked her out, but now she just said, "God, I hope so because I am going to want to do more things like this." Jean looked towards the space above her pussy, the view mostly blocked by her boobs, "I can't see who will be fucking me, god this is so hot!" Jean asked, "Marie, will you fuck me along with Mary and Jenny and Roxy?"

"Yes, baby, I will fuck your brains out," I said with a laugh, "well, I think I should check in with Leon now and let him know you're ready baby."

As I started to turn, Jean said, "So, you're not going to let any of the guys fuck me because I know they want to; so if it happens, it is okay, Marie.

This surprised me because I knew she was not just saying she was okay with it, but that she wanted it. "I promised Bill I would bring you back unfucked Jean, blowjobs and strap-on action from the girls is one thing, but a cock plowing your pussy without Bill here to see it, was not part of the arrangement. There is one other thing though, Jean. I think Jenny might want to fuck your ass with her strap-on, and I might not be able to stop her because I am going to be busy with a cock up my own ass most likely, are you okay with that?"

Jean was a little apprehensive, but she nodded yes, "I have to get used to being ass fucked more often for Bill, don't I, Marie."

"Yes, baby, yes you do," I said, as I turned to leave, "don't worry, you will have a great time and I will keep an eye on you," I said, as I left the room.

I went into the other room and saw Jean's glorious ass on display through the hole in the wall and her long legs strapped up high and wide; she was moving her feet in little circles in anticipation.

Leon had set a little table to the right of Jean on which was a box full of various sized strap-ons some of which even had the feature of being able to shoot spurts of lube out the end like a cock ejaculating.

Leon looked at me with a big smile and asked, "Is she ready?"

"Oh yeah," I said, "she is ready."

Leon picked up a bottle of lube and squirted some on his two middle fingers and slid them slowly in Jean's cunt, "My god she is tight," Leon said, "she is squeezing my fingers like a cock is in her."

The crowd of guys had formed a semi-circle and were watching in amazement. A few of them had ever seen girl-on-girl action before, and were very excited just to watch for now. And I was growing concerned about how I could stop them if they all wanted their turn in Jean's cunt or her ass.

Leon pulled his fingers out and I heard a soft moan from Jean in the next room; she was starting to squirm now, wanting so badly to be fucked.

Mary had selected a black strap-on about seven inches in length with a bulb attachment that would shoot about a quarter of a cup of thick lube into Jean's pussy when she squeezed a ball valve that was attached.

Leon nodded, "A good choice, when you squirt that lube into her she will cum like crazy."

While Mary, was pulling the strap-on up, Jenny had stepped up between Jean's legs naked except for her panties as several of the guys had started undressing her and Roxy, and I heard the muffled sound from Roxy who was somewhere back in the crowd engaged in a blowjob.

A guy behind Jenny now pulled her panties down, as Jenny started sliding her fingers in and out of Jean's cunt, seemingly oblivious to the guy behind her who had pulled his cock out and was starting to rub it up and down across Jenny's cunt. His height was just perfect for her, and he grabbed Jenny's waist and thrust into her hard. Jenny had not had a man's cock for about a year, and she moaned out, "Oh fuck!" in surprise, but she would not take her hand away from Jean's pussy and she thrusted her third finger in.

Leon knew he had to bring some order to things. He turned to catch sight of Gene who was face fucking Roxy, "Hey, Gene, grab Jared and bring in two more breeding benches."

Gene held Roxy's head tight and pumped his first load of cum deep down her throat, leaving her gasping and calling Gene a bastard which caused all the guys to chuckle for they knew Roxy was going to be taking many cumshots in all her holes before this session was over.

As the guy fucking Jenny from behind picked up his pace, Jenny was having a hard time keeping her balance. Mary grabbed her wrist and pulled her fingers free from Jean's open and sopping wet cunt, "Remember, I go first!"

Mary had that look in her eyes that told Jenny that she was not joking. Mary knew the guy fucking Jenny and said, "Jim, haul this bitch over to the breeding bench and give her a good fuckin' because I'm going to be awhile."

Jenny may have been strong for a woman, but Jim was a strong man and grabbing Jenny's wrist, he hauled her away and thru through the crowd to a breeding bench and tossed her onto it. Jenny tried to push away in her desire to fuck Jean, but Jim motioned two of his friends over and said, "Strap her down, boys." Several guys gathered around Jenny as she laid across the bench. It was designed for doggy-style fucking, her ankles could be strapped to either side of the bench as well as her wrists, the height was just right for a man to stand behind and fuck either her ass or pussy, and another guy could fuck the mouth of the woman strapped down.

Jenny screamed out, "FUCK!" as Jim now slammed into her cunt from behind. "LEON, HELP!" Jenny screamed, as Leon walked over to Jenny, a scene that had taken the guys' attention away from Jean and Mary.

Jim pulled his cock out of Jenny's tight cunt, but was very eager to get back in there. Leon handed a bottle of lube to Jim, and then looked around at the group of guys who were practically all naked now stroking their cocks. He caught sight of Roxy, who was on her knees sucking off a guy, very intrigued by what was going on with Jenny. Jenny had dominated Roxy throughout their relationship, so she liked that the tables were now turned.

Leon tossed the bottle of lube to Jim, "You can fuck her as hard as you want, Jim, but only after your lube up! You know the rules, and that goes for the rest of y'all, lube it before you hit it!"

Leon turned to Roxy and said, "Little Roxy, I need you up on that bench over there, you gals need to be servicing at least two cocks at a time."

Jenny struggled against her straps to no avail as she heard Jim behind her, lube up his fingers and slide them in her tight cunt. It was a reminder to her of how long it had been since she had been fucked, as she always wore the strap-on with Roxy.

As he stroked two big fingers in her, Jim said, "Oh, she is lubing up nicely now," as he again started to fuck her, but at a more controlled pace; he knew Leon was watching him closely.

Jenny now let out a moan of pleasure that pleased Leon because he always wanted his bitches to enjoy themselves. Jenny looked up at Leon, with a gleam of pleasure in her eyes, "But, I still get to fuck Jean don't I?"

"You sure do, Jenny. A deal's a deal."

She started to say something else, but James had stepped forward and started to slide his big, black cock between her lips and she started sucking him off with her full attention, as Jim continued to stroke nice and deep into her from behind.

Leon glanced over to see another guy in his fifties with a surprisingly big cock lubing up behind little Roxy who was busy sucking off a guy that Leon did not know. Pleased with how things were proceeding, about a third of the guys were gathered around Roxy, another third around Jenny, and the other third watching Jean and Mary.

Mary had finished lubing her strap-on and smiled at me, and I gave her a nod as she slid the first three inches of her strap-on into Jean's tight cunt. Mary gasped, "Wow, she is tight, Marie. I can feel her pushing back against me." Mary rocked back taking the cock nearly out, and then slid in again.

Leon had returned to stand on the other side of Mary to watch the fucking that Mary was just starting to give Jean. Leon said, "Wow. I wish Bill was here so I could have a turn at that."

"I am sure you fucking Jean is not too far in the future, Leon, and you will be well taken care of before this day is done," I told him, with a wink. I heard a soft moan come from Jean as Mary started stroking faster into her. I looked through the other hole to see Jean holding both her boobs and pinching her nipples, her eyes closed, and her mouth opened in an extended moan of pleasure. I looked back down to see Mary had finally bottomed out in Jean's cunt, a muffled moan of pleasure that sounded odd. I looked through the hole to see that Jared had entered the room and was slowly sliding his cock in and out of Jean's mouth as she turned her head to the side. "Hey!" I said.

As Leon looked through the other hole to see Jared getting a blowjob from Jean. "That's my boy!" Leon said, proudly. He saw my look of concern but pointed out that Jean was able to give blowjobs, that Jared was not fucking her, and I settled down as he had a valid point.

The action behind us, where Jenny and Roxy were being fucked, was building up as the first round of four guys had come, and were drinking a beer, recovering, over along the side of the room, allowing space for two more guys each, to be taken care of by Jenny and Roxy.

I noticed several guys that were watching the show of Mary fucking Jean whispering among themselves. One of them that was stroking his cock and applying some lube, quietly came walking up behind Mary who had slowed her pace and was enjoying the sight of her strap-on buried to the hilt in Jean's cunt. Leon saw his approach and nodded the go-ahead as the guy lined up carefully with Mary's ass and started to push forward. Mary tried to pull back from Jean, but the guy held her in place as she felt his cock push through her asshole and started to probe inside.

"What the fuck!" she called out, more from surprise than pain.

Leon said, "The other gals are taking care of two guys, Mary. You have to do your part, as well.

Mary could hear the constant moaning from the gals behind her and realized she did need to help. She spread her legs a little wider and told the guy behind her to work his cock in all the way slowly, and then pull her back and forth so she could maintain a fucking motion in Jean's cunt.

It was remarkable as to how good a rhythm they developed, in a sense this guy was fucking both women at the same time.

Tyrek appeared behind me and I felt his cock pushing hard from behind. With some struggle, I turned around and kissed him and asked him if he would bring over another breeding bench for me to use, and set it where I could keep an eye on Jean. He perked up, thinking he would fuck me on that bench, as well. "I knew you would be joining in soon."

The moaning of Jenny and Roxy seemed to build with each passing moment, they were taking care of business and getting many guys off. I glanced through the hole to see Jean struggling her best to take Jared's huge, black cock down her throat, but it was not a good angle. He pulled his cock free from her mouth stepping near the wall, I saw his finger now rubbing in little circles around Jean's clit while Mary was fucking her with the strap-on and he even slid a finger in alongside the strap-on.

I left the viewing hole and went around behind Jared who did not hear me approach. "Does it feel as good as it looks?"

Jared jumped startled and surprised pulling his hand away, and very relieved to see I was not upset.

"Oh, hi Marie," Jean said, glassy-eyed. "Is that Mary fucking me?" she asked, with a slight moan as Mary rammed in hard.

"Yes it is, baby."

Jean smiled and said, "It feels so good." Then she looked at Jared and said, "You really want to fuck me don't you, Jared." Who just nodded hopefully that it was going to happen that he could fuck the beautiful Jean, but Jean said, "Oh, I wish Bill was here so you could," then she glanced at me and said, "Marie, would you fuck Jared for me?"

Jared looked shocked. I knew he badly wanted to fuck his Auntie Marie, but was not sure how to work up the courage to ask.

"Well, he is needing a wedding present, so yes I will fuck him!" I took Jared by the hand and we returned to find an eager Tyrek standing by the breeding bench he had carried over, stroking a very hard cock!

"Oh thank you, baby," I said, kissing Tyrek and letting him get a grope of my big ass he was lusting after. "Tyrek, I promised Jared here, a fuck for his wedding present; can I take care of this later," I said, stroking his cock.

Jared just gave him a ha-ha smile, as a deflated Tyrek said, "Okay, it is a wedding fuck." The guy who had been fucking Mary in the ass gave one last thrust and shudder as he shouted out, "Oh Fuck!!" pumping a huge load of cum in Mary's ass. Mary climaxed at the same time, as did Jean in the next room. As the guy pulled his cock out of Mary's ass, gobs of cum came dripping out of her gaping ass. Tyrek seeing this, thought his turn was next, but the guy standing behind the guy who had just finished took to quickstep and thrust his cock deep into Mary's ass which forced her to the max depth in Jean's cunt.

"Holy fuck!" Mary cried out, "easy, cowboy."

The guy mumbled a soft 'sorry', but still fucked away at Mary's ass like it was going to be the last fuck of his life.

Leon stepped over to Tyrek and said, "Tyrek, you know I think that big dyke, Jenny, has never had a cock in her ass the size of yours; why don't you go fuck that bitch." This was strong language for Leon, but he took on a rougher edge, the more aroused he got, and I could see the large tent forming in his pants.

"Do you think she will let me?" Tyrek asked, hopeful to fuck the amazon's tight ass. "Tyrek, boys ask and men take. She is strapped down, so go fuck her -- lube up first, follow the rules, but fuck her silly."

Tyrek eagerly headed over to the breeding bench that Jenny was strapped to, waiting for the guy fucking her to finish and step aside.

Leon stepped back and started to undress, his large cock sprang free and I couldn't help but note how huge it was; only half erect, he was bigger than most of the guys in the room. It had been too long since I had that monster inside me.

But my attention was brought back to Jared, as he pulled me close and gave me a deep kiss. His hands squeezed my ass as he laid me back on the bench and knelt between my legs, his tongue playing across my clit and I was cumming in no time.

He had certainly grown into a man since the last time I saw him. The sounds filling the room only added to the moment. Mary moaning and now shouting to the guy to fuck her ass hard; from across the room, I heard Roxy cry out, "No, not my ass, you're too big!" and I thought Tyrek must have changed his mind. But to my surprise, it was Brad from earlier who had returned and he pulled out at Roxy's protest, but Jenny shouted out, "You can take it bitch, now fuck her!" Brad did not need to be told twice as he plunged back into Roxy's ass. The guy fucking Jenny's cunt released a huge load and I could see it running down the back of her legs as she shifted from side to side anticipating her next cock.

My attention returned to Jared as he stood now, grabbing both my ankles, holding my legs high in the air, and started to push the head of his monster cock into my sopping, wet cunt. "Holy fuck, you feel like your dad," I moaned, which caused an even larger smile to appear on his face. His thrusts were slow and measured, I could tell he was savoring this moment of fucking his Aunt Marie, a lady he had met for the first time ten years ago. My breath was coming in short pants as I felt a powerful orgasm building, "Easy, Jared, easy. You are so fucking hard right now."

He pushed again, and I felt him bottom out as though he was trying to push his balls inside me as well. He just held me tight as I shuddered through an incredible orgasm. He pulled out slowly, only to slam back in so hard, a slapping sound could be heard across the room. He fucked me a few more strokes then pulled out, rolled me over onto my knees and stepped up so I could suck his cock.

"Oh, Marie, I have dreamed about this for so many years."

I smiled and thought about how many times Jared must have jerked off to the thought of fucking me.

As I was following his lead and taking it slow, I played with his cock like a lollipop, sucking ever so slowly and licking away drops of pre-cum as they appeared when a scream shoot across the room.

"NO FUCKING WAY!!!"

It was Jenny and as I pulled my mouth free of Jared's cock, I could see Tyrek lining up his shiny, huge cock with Jenny's tight asshole. He pushed against her tight anal ring, and as it wouldn't give, she screamed some more. As Leon headed over, this added excitement caused the guy fucking Mary's ass to shoot his load causing another shuddering orgasm for Jean, as well.

Mary unstrapped her strap-on leaving it stuck in Jean's cunt and turned to stop the next guy who had lined up to fuck her ass. "Baby, I need a break," Mary said, "you can follow me over here and take my pussy, but my ass needs a break." The guy followed her over to Roxy's breeding bench, where Brad had just pumped a load of cum in her ass. Before the next guy could step up, Mary said, "We are switching places, cowboy," as she unstrapped Roxy who was relieved to stand back up, as what seemed like gallons of cum streamed from pussy and ass.