Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lifting her pelvis up and down moaning, "More please, more!"

Leon looked at me and said, "Marie finger her for a little bit "

I was hesitant, but I knew Leon was right. She could not just stop cold turkey; she needed to be eased down.

I slid in two fingers and she said, "Oh, thank you, Mary," in a normal tone.

I said, "Jean, baby, this is Marie."

Jean perked up and said, "Oh, Marie. It was so intense, and when Jenny fucked me, well, that is how Terri used to do it." As Jean was talking, I kept sliding my fingers in and out of her and I could tell that it felt good to her.

Then Jean said, "It is so quiet now."

"Yes, baby, we are wrapping up. Everyone has left to drink a beer.

"So, so, it's just you in there now?" Jean asked.

I looked at Leon and he whispered to me to say yes, so I told Jean, "Yes, baby, just me. I know we need to ease you down from your high, and when you have settled I will release your legs."

Jean said, "Okay, Marie. Your fingers feel nice."

Leon peered through the other hole, and he said, "She is settling down now." Then, Jean shifted a little and I felt her cunt start to squeeze my finger as she moaned softly. My god I thought, she is cumming yet again.

Then in a deep throaty voice that hardly sounded like Jean at all, she called out, "Marie, fist me, please. I have never done that and I think I am ready now."

"Oh, I don't know, baby," I said.

But she cut me off and said, "Please, Marie. God, I need it."

Leon nodded to me to fist her, so I slid yet another finger in her, folding my thumb inside the palm of my hand, and gave a push. Half of my hand went in, she was so lubed up and stretched; it was easier than I thought it would be.

Jean panted out, "Oh god, yes, more please. All the way this time, Marie."

She could feel my knuckles were pressing at her entrance, as I gave one final push and my whole hand slipped all the way in.

She moaned, "Oh god, Marie, that feels so good. Just hold it there for a moment, please."

Leon stepped behind me know and eased his cock into my cunt from behind, but at a very slow and steady pace, not a hard fucking, as he wanted to watch me fist Jean.

Jean, softly asked, "Can you fuck me with your fist now, Marie?"

"Yes, baby, I will. We will go slow at first, and then pick up the pace." I reached my hand in further and felt for her g-spot with my fingers. She was so hot and wet, that when I found it, she came again.

And she just started mumbling, "Oh god. Oh god don't stop."

This continued for several minutes and Jean's cunt grasping at my fist was an incredible feeling.

Leon pulled his cock from me, stepped to my side, and whispered, "Marie, I want to fuck Jean."

I shook my head no, even as I continued sliding my fist in and out of Jean's well-stretched cunt. "You're too big for her baby."

Leon just smiled and said, "Marie, I am not as big as your fist."

I looked down to see how big Jean's cunt had stretched. I knew Leon was right, so on a backstroke of my fist I pulled free, which caused a moan of protest from Jean.

"More, Marie, please! More fisting, Marie!"

I will, baby. I will. I am just getting some lube," at which time, Leon stepped up and eased his giant cock into Jean's cunt. In reality, the head of his cock was nearly the diameter of my fist, as he started to slide in ever deep.

"Oh god, yes, Marie. That's it. You're going deeper than ever now, I would be too embarrassed to do this if you weren't alone in there."

I told her it felt great fisting her and in the future, she can be fisted in a room full of people and not be shy about it. I gave Leon a sly smile as he was obviously in heaven fucking Jean. I said, "Jean, now as I fist you, I want you to tighten up your pussy as much as you can, squeeze hard on my wrist."

The look of surprise on Leon's face was priceless.

"God, it feels like my cock is in a fucking vice," he moaned in a whisper to me, which caused him to pick up the pace and slam balls deep into Jean. She might have been stretched out, but she had not been fucked that deeply yet.

"Oh fuck, Marie. I think you're going into my cervix!"

I knew Leon was not going to stop until he came; I just had to let him pummel Jean until then. The best I could think to say was, "It's all part of your training, baby," as Leon finally grunted and he unleashed a gallon of cum deep in Jean's stretched-out cunt.

"Oh god, Marie, it feels like you're cumming inside me."

"Oh fuck," Leon whispered; he had forgotten about that.

Thinking fast, I said, "That's you cumming, baby. I can feel you squirting around my fist; that is a great sign."

Leon reluctantly pulled his cock back and out of Jean's cunt, as a flood of semen flowed out. She was stretched even more than before, and moaned as he pulled free. Then, to my surprise, Leon shoved his much larger hand in her up to the wrist with one thrust; I gave him that 'what the fuck!' look, but I couldn't blame him, as he was so aroused by the scene.

Jean just moaned out, "Holy fuck, Marie. What is that!"

"I slid both hands in you, baby. You are getting double-fisted now. I can't tell you how impressed I am with you," I said.

Jean just murmured, "Thanks, but I think maybe it is time to take a break."

Leon slid his hand free, smiled as he kissed me, and exited the room.

I undid Jean's straps and went to help her get up on her unsteady legs. "How are you doing, baby?"

She said, "Oh my god, Marie! I don't know where to begin. I had such an incredible time." I told her I did, too, and she smiled as we got dressed and said, "Can we have more road trips in the future, Marie?"

"Oh yes, baby," I said, "many more, and heck this one isn't even over with yet."

She laughed as we headed up front to see the others.

The End.