All Comments on 'Bill and Jeans Adventures'

by Storiefan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JusttooldJusttooldover 2 years ago

Hot story with a different point of view on how to make the wife a slut. Hoping the next part of the story comes soon and I am especially waiting for the part where his wife is turned into a slut.

StoriefanStoriefanover 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked it Justtoold, many adventures lay ahead for Jean and Bill.

This is my first entry on Literotica and without the help of darkmind222 I am not sure I would have made it to completion.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I am really enjoying the pace of this story so far; moving along with just enough excitement to keep our interest, and how each step is leading to the next...

I am ESPECIALLY liking Jackie getting fisted; being the pervert I am, this is some of my favorite fantasy/fetish reading and porn!! The stretch, the look of ecstasy...SSSSOOOO CCCOOOOOOLLL!!!!

I am ready for Chapter 2...Five**5**Stars..so well deserved!!!!!!

StoriefanStoriefanover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Tex. Glad to hear you liked it, I always like feedback on my stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why the fuck do you think HUGE tits are sexy?? AND little to no sag?? By the time a D titted woman is in her late 20s, her nipples are looking at her knees. Have you ever fucked a big titted woman?? I have, and I much prefer a B cup, or C cup max. As soon as I saw the DD tits I quit reading

Smaller boobs are much better looking, and more sensitive.

A Eurasian woman I dated for about three years {until her husband was transferred to the East coast}

had A plus, almost a B, tits. when I sucked and bit her nipples, she was in continuous orgasms. That is normal for small to tiny chested women. I found that out during my several years in Asia.

One star is too much.

StoriefanStoriefan3 months agoAuthor

I have been with a woman who had DDD, INCREDIBLE. You just need to set your sites higher.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous