Bill and Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, it isn't that simple. We must be open and honest with each other. If one of us is going to have sex with someone the other knows about it and approves. We are seldom apart when one of us has sex with someone, although that occasionally happens. As a result, we have a wonderful and fulfilling sex life. That means we are happy and very much in love."

Stacy thought for a moment, "Don't you get jealous?"

Andria smiled down at the sweet girl, "Jealousy comes from fear. Fear that the person having sex with your spouse will steal them away. Also, fear that the person fucking your spouse will be a better lover and your spouse won't want you again. Those are real fears and are only overcome by the love and honesty you share with your husband.

"I have had some amazing sex with other people. Some of it mind blowing. The one thing that my other sex partners don't give me is love. I don't want their love. I have all I need in Scott. I will always go back to him and he knows that. He isn't jealous because he knows that I am his forever and always."

Stacy became very quiet as she pondered Andria's words. Her world view was tilted now, and she wasn't sure where she stood. What would Bill think of all this? Would he be angry if he saw her right now? She hoped that he would understand and not be upset with her when she told him about her experiences.

They walked further onto the deck. On a mattress nearby were two women. The three of them watched as the two women kissed. It was obvious that it wasn't a romantic kiss. Their kiss was one of sexual need and was very erotic. The woman on top broke the kiss and began to lick her way down her partner's body. She eventually arrived at the junction of her partner's legs and began to eat her pussy. Her partner writhed on the bed, her eyes closed, and her face lit with arousal.

The woman being serviced suddenly opened her eyes. She immediately focused on Scott's erect cock. She looked at Andria, "Can I have his cock please?"

Andria looked over at her husband. He obviously thought the woman was attractive, "Do you want her dear?"

Scott grinned at his wife, "Hell yes I want her."

Andria chuckled, "Then go fuck her brains out."

Stacy stood stunned as Scott got onto the bed next to the two women. He kissed the woman hard and began to play with her breasts. He kissed her neck and shoulder before his mouth moved to her breasts. He fondled her breasts as his tongue explored her nipples. The response was immediate as the women writhed in sexual bliss. She orgasmed hard as her partner ate her pussy.

The partner raised her head and saw Scott. She moved from between her legs and laid down beside her friend. Both women watched as Scott moved between her partner's legs. Scott teased her pussy with the head of his cock before slowly entering her. She pushed her hips toward him as he finally bottomed out in her. He began slowly fucking her with long strokes and she pulled his head down to kiss him passionately.

Stacy couldn't help it. She was practically dripping from arousal. She had never seen people having sex before today. The scene before her was so erotic that she was having trouble not touching herself. She continued to watch as Scott rocked the woman's world. For a moment she fantasized that it was her laying on the bed with his nice cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She mentally slapped herself 'get a grip'.

Soon the couple went from slow and deep fucking to outright slamming bodies together. The woman was orgasming hard while Scott impaled her on his cock. Stacy squeezed her legs together as tremors ran through her aroused pussy. She watched as Scott's legs trembled and he shoved his cock deep into the woman. He was obviously cumming in her and she was suddenly envious of the woman.

In the afterglow Scott kissed the woman deeply before sliding off her and lying beside her. The woman's friend pulled her into her arms and kissed her deeply. The two women continued to kiss as Scott got his breath back.

Suddenly Andria was standing inches from Stacy. She looked into Stacy's eyes, "Have you ever kissed a woman?"

Stacy tremulously whispered, "No."

Andria lifted Stacy's chin with her fingers, "You are about to."

With that said she leaned down and softly kissed Stacy on the lips. Stacy stood stunned as Andria's lips touched her own. Her mind was awhirl as her beautiful friend's amazingly soft lips kissed her. Their mouths opened as the kiss continued and Stacy was suddenly in Andria's arms. This was so different than anything Stacy had ever experienced, and she decided that she liked it very much.

Andria slowly broke off the kiss and released Stacy. She smiled down at her lovingly as Stacy stood with her eyes still closed and her mouth opened. Andria wanted so much to pull her back in her arms and put her tongue down her sweet little throat, but she held back. Now was not the time to force anything. Whatever happened would come with time and patience.

Andria took Stacy's hand, "You must be tired. It has been a long day for you. Come back to our room and get some sleep. Tomorrow I am sure that you and your husband will be reunited.

Scott leaned over and kissed the woman he had just fuck passionately. He stood and the three walked away. He hadn't even got the woman's name.

Stacy spotted one of the staff and went to him. She asked him to call the front desk on his radio to check on her husband. He did so and then he told her that they were fairly sure that they had found him, but it was very late now and that they were sure everything would be resolved in the morning. Stacy took Andria's hand again and she walked with her in silence. She was very tired, a little depressed, and still very aroused.

When they arrived at the room Stacy looked at the king size bed with some trepidation. Scott showered as the two women had a final drink. Andria pulled down the bed covers. Stacy was relieved when Andria got in the middle of the bed and patted the mattress next to her. Stacy had been worried about Scott lying next to her. She didn't want another man next to her in bed. It was a step way too far for her.

Scott came back into the room and got into bed on the other side of Andria. He kissed her with affection, then rolled over on his side away from them. He was soon asleep.

Andria was lying on her side facing Stacy. Stacy was still nude, having completely forgotten about the bikini hanging from her wrist. Andria reached up and stroked Stacy's face, "You really are quite beautiful." She leaned in and kissed Stacy. Stacy felt her soft lips and her resistance fled. She kissed her back. Soon their mouths opened to each other. They kissed slowly for an endless time before Andria's tongue began to explore Stacy's mouth. Stacy's tongue rose to meet hers and the two women kissed with passion.

Stacy had never felt anything like this. Suddenly Bill came into her mind. What would he think of me right now? Would he be upset with me? Then she remembered one of his favorite fantasies was of her with another woman. Something she had told him to dream on about. Now she was with a woman, and it felt wonderful. She knew that Bill would have loved to be here watching. With that thought in mind she let herself go.

They kissed long enough that Stacy began to writhe with need. The sexual things she had seen that day swirled through her head until Andria's kisses got her undivided attention. She felt Andria's hand begin to caress her tits. Andria broke off the kiss and began kissing her lightly all over her face. Her lips traveled downward to kiss Stacy's neck. She kissed and nibbled on Stacy's neck bringing goosebumps to her arms.

Andria moved back up and kissed Stacy deeply. She pulled back and looked into Stacy's eyes, "Let me touch you for a while. I want to make you feel good so you can rest."

Stacy responded by putting her hand on the back of Andria's head and pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss. Andria caressed Stacy's tits. The palm of her hand lightly rubbed Stacy's nipples bringing a quiet moan from Stacy. Stacy was breathing hard as Andria lowered her head and took one of her nipples into her mouth. She licked and sucked on the nipple making Stacy squirm. Stacy felt like her nipples had never been so erect.

Andria moved to her other breast and gave it the same treatment. Her hand slid down Stacy's body until she was caressing Stacy's mound. Stacy's legs relaxed and she moved them apart to give Andria access. Andria's hand moved between her legs and she cupped Stacy's mound with her hand. She kissed Stacy hard as her fingers slid between the cleft of Stacy's sex. Her fingers found Stacy's soaked opening. She lubricated her fingers with Stacy's wetness and slid them up her cleft. Her fingers found Stacy's clit and began to rub it lightly. Stacy's hips moved against her hand and another moan escaped her.

Andria moved between Stacy's legs and her mouth fastened onto Stacy's tit. She sucked on each erect nipple. She then began to kiss her way down Stacy's body while her hand continued to rub Stacy's pussy. Her fingers moved away from Stacy's clit and her mouth replaced them. She licked Stacy's clit and lightly sucked on it. Stacy was beyond aroused. There were no thoughts in her head now except how wonderful she felt.

Andria slowly penetrated Stacy with her finger. Her finger soon found Stacy's G-spot and began to rub. She sucked on Stacy's clit while her tongue rapidly flicking against. Stacy's hips rose from the bed and her body stiffened as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her groin was grinding hard against Andria's face. After an endless time spent convulsing against Andria's face, she fell back onto the bed in an orgasmic stupor.

Andria kissed her way up Stacy's body until he reached Stacy's lips. She kissed her deeply before laying down beside her, "Sleep now."

Stacy rolled to her side languidly and looked into Andria's eyes, "What about you? I didn't do anything for you."

Andria smiled and kissed Stacy's lips, "You did everything for me. It was my pleasure to make you feel good. Don't worry about me. I want so much for you and me to have more time together. For now, you are exhausted, and you need rest. Sleep sweetheart."

Stacy snuggled up against Andria and drifted off to sleep. Andria lay in thought, 'This girl is really getting to me.' She wrapped her arms around Stacy and was soon asleep.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Bill awoke confused and disoriented. It took him a few minutes to get his bearings. His mouth felt full of cotton so he rose from the bed and went to the bathroom. He used the complimentary toothbrush before washing his face. He thought about taking a shower but didn't have a change of clothes. Anyway, he was in a hurry to find out about his wife.

He left the room and walked to the lobby. It was shortly after ten in the morning. He was shocked at how long he had slept, and he felt a bit guilty about it. He approached the front desk and was greeted by the manger, "Good morning Mr. Morgan. I have good news. We have found your wife and there is a taxi waiting out front to take you to her. The resort she is at is one of ours so just let us know whether you want to come back here, or stay there."

Bill was excited and relieved when he got into the taxi. A twenty-minute drive later he arrived and walked to the front desk. Patricia, who had taken care of Stacy the day before, smiled welcomely at Bill, "Can I help you sir?"

Bill smiled tentatively back, "I hope so. I am here to find my wife, Stacy Morgan."

Patricia smiled happily, "Of course. She is here. I don't know exactly where, but I do know she is here. I will have the staff look for her. Would you like to look too?"

Bill didn't hesitate, "Absolutely!"

"Well then, there is just one thing you have to do first."

Bill was curious, "And what would that be?"

Patricia grinned, "You must lose your clothes. I will put them with Stacy's until you two decide what you want to do."

Bill was shocked into silence for a moment, "You mean I have to be naked... And my wife is already naked?"

"Yes, exactly."

Under other circumstances Bill wouldn't even consider wandering around naked in front of strangers, but these weren't normal circumstances. He knew he had to find his wife. Especially if she was running around naked. He felt a stiffening in his pants as he thought of people looking at his naked wife. Decision made, he went into the restroom and stripped. He was immediately embarrassed. The thought of strangers seeing him naked had resulted in a big shrinkage problem. His penis had turtled up on him something fierce.

Bill made his way into the resort. The first naked people he saw did little to relieve his shrinkage problem. As he walked around, he noticed a few very attractive naked women and suddenly his shrinkage was no longer an issue.

He decided to walk toward the ocean. He knew how infatuated Stacy was with the ocean and he was sure he would find her there. As he approached the beach, he saw three very naked people standing and talking. There was something about them that drew his attention. Then he recognized his wife's hot body, "Stacy?"

The three people turned toward him. There stood Stacy, naked as the day she was born, her bikini hanging from her wrist. She looked amazing and instantly they were in each other's arms. He kissed her passionately and held her tight. They stood like that for an endless time, just reconnecting with each other.

When they finally separated Stacy grinned up at her husband, "This place is so different. I want to show you around, but first you need to meet my friends Andria and Scott. We met on the bus that brought us here and they helped me so much."

Bill shook Scott's hand, feeling a little strange shaking a naked man's hand. He then went to shake Andria's hand, but she wasn't having it. She pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek, "Your wife is wonderful."

Bill stepped back after the hug. Andria was one very hot woman and her body pressing up to his had a profound and obvious effect on him. Andria looked down at his erection with interest, "Wow, very nice."

Stacy giggled and Bill's eyebrows shot up. She grabbed his hand, "It's OK honey. Trust me. You haven't seen anything yet."

The four began to walk and Stacy told Bill about her arrival and all that she had went through. She saved the explanation of what she had seen until Bill had a chance to see for himself. She was also going to tell him about what she and Andria had done, but that was a conversation for later.

Bill was amazed at the change in his wife. She would have never walked around naked like this. Yet here she was. Not only was she naked, but she was also comfortable, even happy. He felt a thrill run through him at the change. Her acceptance of the nudity made him much more comfortable with his own. His still erect cock a clear indication of his comfort.

They walked through the throng of naked people until they reached the deck that had so profoundly affected Stacy the day before. They watched three women in a daisy chain and Bill's cock was purple it was so hard. It didn't help any when they came across a foursome.

As they continued their walk a statuesque beauty approached them. She looked like she had just stepped out of a Playboy shoot. She was magnificent. She walked up to Bill and looked down at his raging erection. She looked at Stacy and smiled, "Can I borrow him please?"

Stacy was amazed at how sexy the woman standing in front of her was. She knew her husband had to be lusting for her. She was just too beautiful and desirable. She didn't really want him to fuck her, but how could she deny him this? He would never again in his life have the chance to have sex with someone like her. She paused for a moment, then, "Uhm... Sure, it's OK with me."

Bill looked at his amazing wife and knew immediately why she had said what she had said. He looked at the beauty in front of him and he smiled, "You are an amazingly beautiful woman, and I am flattered that you would even consider having sex with me. But right now, what I really want to do is be with my wife. So, thank you very much, but no."

The beauty was gracious, "My name is Alisa. I understand and I think that your wife is very lucky. Still, I would like very much for you to fuck me. I will be around if you change your mind." With that said, she turned and walked away.

While the exchange was wrapping up between Bill and Alisa two men approached Stacy. They looked to be in their early thirties. Both men were lean and ripped with muscles. Their washboard abs captured Stacy's eyes until she lowered them, and she noticed that both men were very well endowed. Both were strikingly handsome. She felt herself becoming aroused as they approached, and she blushed. They walked right up to her. The blond haired one looked deep into her eyes and she nearly melted on the spot, "Hello beautiful. I'm John and this is Max. We would very much like to spend some time with you."

Bill had turned away from Alisa and had heard the introduction. He smiled down at his wife as the same thoughts went through his head that had gone through hers. How could he deny her this? He managed to pull her eyes away from the two men, "Do you love me, and will you love me forever?"

Stacy looked deep into her husband's eyes, "You know I will. Forever, no matter what."

He kissed her lightly on the lips, "Then go ahead if you want. Just come back to me."

Stacy turned back to the two studs, "Thanks for the offer. Maybe some other time. Right now, I want to be with my husband."

John grinned at her, "OK beautiful. We will be here for a while. I hope that we can meet again."

Andria was hugging her husband tightly as she watched her new friends. She was amazed at how much in love they were. It thrilled her and she knew that she wanted to get to know them so much better.

Bill pulled his wife into his arms. His erection pressed against her belly as he kissed her deeply with all the love and passion he could muster. The couple became lost in their passion and almost forgot about everyone around them. Bill suddenly realized that they needed some privacy. There was no way he was going to let people watch him make love to his wife. Stacy must have felt the same way, "Andria, can we use your room for a little while?"

Andria grabbed Stacy's hand and pulled, "Come on. I've got something better."

Bill followed as Andria led his wife toward a line of cabanas. When they arrived, Andria showed her the sign hanging from the door, "If it's blue the room is open and ready for use. When you go in just flip the sign over to red. Nobody will bother you."

What Andria didn't mention was the cabanas were setup so that people could watch through windows on the other side of the cabana. Bill and Stacy couldn't see the viewing area from where they stood. At this point the couple was so horny for each other that all they wanted to do was flip the damn sign and close the door behind them.

The cabana contained a king size bed. Sex toys of all shapes and descriptions were laid out on tables. One table held a variety of flavored and anal lubes. Bill picked his wife up in his arms and laid her on the bed. He laid down next to her and they began to touch each other intimately. They were almost frantic in their need for each other. Within moments he was on his back, and she was on top of him. Her mouth on his cock while his face was buried in her pussy.

When Bill and Stacy had closed the door Andria and Scott quickly ran to the viewing area. They stood with rapt attention as Stacy and Bill went at it. Andria knew that she was being bad by doing this, but she couldn't help herself. Bill and Stacy were a super sexy couple, yet so innocent. The combination turned her on so much that she was going a little bit crazy. She would apologize later. Right now, she had her hand in her crotch and was pleasuring herself while she watched.