Bill and Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy was full on crying now, "Bill, please! I'm so sorry. I got so caught up in Andria and I treated you like shit. Please Bill, please forgive me. I swear it will never happen again. Oh god! I feel like such a horrible wife."

Bill gathered her in his arms and held her as she cried. Eventually she got control of herself. They snuggled together in the pool for a while until Stacy finally looked up at her husband, "I think you and I need to talk to Andria. She needs to understand our ground rules a bit better. I know she isn't trying to steal me away from you, but she needs to know that what happened today shouldn't have happened the way it did."

They got out of the pool and walked to Andria's room. Andria answered the knock on the door and looked at Stacy lovingly as she and Bill entered the room. One look at Bill's face told her that something serious was happening. Andria sat back down on the bed and waited to hear what this was about. It didn't take long. Bill wasn't mean about it, just matter of fact, "Andria, I think you knew that you wanted to make love to Stacy when you asked to talk with her after breakfast. Why didn't you just tell her that you wanted to be alone with her? She could have told me and I would have been fine with it. Instead, I spent hours waiting and wondering what was going on. I felt like you were trying to steal my wife away from me."

Andria immediately felt like an ass. She knew better but had let her infatuation with Stacy make her stupid, "Bill, it will never happen again. You are absolutely right that I should have told her. I am used to people at this resort being familiar with this whole crazy sex thing. You and Stacy are brand new at this and I should have been more understanding of that.

"I am not trying to steal her away from you. I just want to love her too and I got greedy. I was afraid if I told you what I wanted you wouldn't let us be together. I understand if you don't want Stacy to see me anymore."

Tears were running down her face as she finished. Bill shook his head, "I'm not trying to stop you two from being together. No more sneaky bullshit. You have to be open and honest, and we will be too. Agreed?"

"Oh god yes."

Bill smiled at Andria. He could understand his wife's attraction to the woman. He was quite taken with her as well, "OK then. Come here and give me a hug."

Andria got off the bed and rushed into Bill's arms. She held him tight for the longest time until their naked skins rubbing together caused some new emotions. She turned her head to his and they kissed deeply. A few minutes later Stacy joined them and the three of them traded increasingly passionate kisses. Andria smiled up at Bill, "Why don't you lay down on the bed and let us make it up to you?"

Bill soon found himself sandwiched between two very beautiful women. He traded passionate kisses with his wife and Andria. The heat between them built. Hands found cock and pussy. They began to play until playing wasn't enough anymore. Stacy straddled his waist while she fed his cock into her more than ready pussy. Once she had him fully embedded, she began to grind against him. Andria straddled his face, and he began to eat the second-best pussy he had ever had. His tongue found her depths and gently lapped her clit.

It wasn't long before Stacy's grinding became more intense. She began to slide back and forth, pumping her husband's cock. Bill ratcheted up his oral ministrations by sucking Andria's clit into his mouth. He began to lightly flick and lick her clit. All three were rapidly approaching their own little Nirvana. A few minutes later they were there. All three screaming or, in Bill's case, grunting out their orgasm's. Bill shot deep into his wife's orgasming pussy while Andria flooded his face.

They gradually moved apart. Bill lay where he was, in the middle of the bed. Andria and Stacy plopped down on either side of him and snuggled close. Bill turned his head and kissed his wife deeply. Once he knew that he had reassured Stacy of his love he turned towards Andria. He kissed her as lovers do. When their lips finally separated Andria looked up at him with lust in her eyes, "You owe me a fuck mister and I expect to collect."

Bill was happy to oblige her. Even after just cumming, his cock couldn't get much harder. He rolled over between her legs and entered her. He slid deep within her and began to stroke. Their lips met and they kissed hungrily as he increased his pace. Soon they needed all the oxygen they could get, and their lips separated. Bill began to pound her pussy and she screamed out her orgasm. Within seconds Bill was shooting his cum deep into her pussy.

Bill fell off Andria, exhausted from the intense fucking that had just occurred. Stacy snuggled up against him and kissed his cheek. Bill fell asleep almost instantly and the two women smiled at each other. Things were much better now. They both knew that they had fucked up. They weren't going to let that happen again. Bill was too important to Stacy. The two women also didn't want to screw up their chances to be together. There was a spark between them that was rapidly turning into a raging fire.

They woke from their nap and showered together. Bill took the time to bend each of them over and fuck them in the shower before cumming in his wife's mouth. She didn't have much to swallow because at this point Bill was completely fucked out. They lovingly washed each other in the afterglow of their shower orgasms. There was a lot of tender touching and kissing between them.

Tropical drinks seemed like a wonderful idea so they left the room and went to the bar. They hadn't been there long before Alisa, the centerfold that had propositioned Bill the day before, approached them, "High Bill. I was hoping to find you again. Can I hang out with you guys for a while?"

Bill looked at Stacy and she was smiling at him. He looked back at Alisa, "We would love to hang out with you."

Alisa told them about her modeling career and that this was her first time at the resort. She had yet to have sex with anyone, "I saw Bill and I felt this sudden need to be with him. I'm sorry if that caused a problem."

Stacy grinned at her, "It really isn't a problem. At lot was going on yesterday and we needed some time to process it all."

Alisa lit up with excitement, "Does that mean what I think it does?"

Stacy looked at her husband as she spoke, "Yes. I want this for him. Just don't fall in love with him."

Bill stood in a pleasant shock, "Uhm, wow. I am beyond words. If Stacy is all right with it, I would be honored to be with you. I have a bit of a problem though. These two have made it impossible for me to uhm... Let's just say I wouldn't be able to give it my best effort at this moment."

A giggling Stacy stepped in, "Alisa, why don't you meet us for breakfast in the morning?"

Alisa readily agreed and they returned to sipping drinks and just talking. During the conversation they all mentioned where they were from and what they did for a living. Bill learned that Andria and Scott were young professionals like he and Stacy. Bill did a little math in his head and figured it was a three-hour drive between his house and the city that Andria and Scott lived in. Not convenient, but not impossible.

After a while Alisa left and Stacy turned to her husband, "Before you say anything I want you to know that I want this for you. She is a goddess and a once in a lifetime experience. I expect you to take all the time you need to worship her body like you do mine. Go with her after breakfast in the morning. You can meet me for dinner and tell me all about it."

Bill pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply, "I love you so very much. What will you do all day?"

She grinned at him lasciviously, "Oh, I suspect that Andria and Scott can keep me entertained."

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Alisa met them for breakfast the following morning. Contrary to Bill's fears, it wasn't stilted or awkward at all. Stacy and Alisa liked each other, and the conversation flowed easily. After everyone was finished, they exited the restaurant. Alisa waited while Bill took his wife aside, "Are you sure you are OK with this because, if not, it stops right now."

Stacy pulled her husband into a passionate kiss. When their lips separated, she looked deep into her husband's eyes," Fuck her brains out babe. Just come back to me when you are done."

Bill found it extremely difficult to turn away from his wife. She made it easy for him as she rushed off to catch up with Andria and Scott. Bill took Alisa's hand and they walked to Alisa's room.

She let him in and immediately turned into his arms. Bill put aside all other thoughts as her soft lips met his. The buildup had been too much, and they found themselves on the bed with his cock embedded in her pussy within a minute. Their first coupling was a frantic race to release. In the aftermath, they lay panting, their arms wrapped around each other.

They lay talking as lovers do and it wasn't long before they were kissing. Bill very much enjoyed kissing this magnificent woman. He wanted more though, much more and he let his hands and mouth explore her body. This time there was no rush and the couple made love nice and easy. Alisa orgasmed twice as Bill fucked her. She pulled his head down and kissed him with as much passion as she could. Bill couldn't stand it anymore. His cock erupted deep inside her. While he was cumming, tears were running down Alisa's face and she was quietly crying.

Bill saw the tears, "Oh no! I made you cry. I am so sorry. Did I hurt you?"

Alisa shook her head rapidly, her voice catching, "You didn't hurt me. No one has ever made love to me like that. It was wonderful."

Their lips met and they kissed hard for a long while. Bill and Alisa got into the shower, and he spent the next half hour exploring every inch of her body while he gently washed her. Their lips met often as the shower progressed. After showering they decided it was time to get some lunch. They left her room and went to one of the resort restaurants. Oblivious to anyone around them, they sat at their table and only had eyes for each other. They fed each other from their plates, smiled a lot, and enjoyed a few drinks.

They walked around after lunch, eventually ending up in the pool. He held her close while they rested in the coolness. His hands were constantly caressing her. Alisa was thrilled and a bit scared at how Bill made her feel. No man had ever treated her like this. She has always been treated like a trophy to capture. A fuck toy for some rich bastard. Many men had claimed that they loved her, but no man had ever made her feel like she was loved. Bill was having a profound effect on her.

After a while their cuddling became more intimate and their kisses more filled with need. They left the pool and went back to her room. They spent the rest of the afternoon making love and fucking like rabbits. One final shower together and it was time for Bill to leave. He pulled Alisa into his arms and kissed her hard. She held him like she would never let him go for the longest time. Finally, her arms loosened, and she released him.

He lifted her chin and there were tears in her eyes, "Please don't cry. You are an amazing woman and lover."

A tear ran down her cheek, "I'm sorry. Today has been the best day of my life. If you weren't married, I would fall in love with you... Honestly, I think I have anyway."

Bill kissed her lips and tried to smile, "I know, I feel the same. If I weren't married it would be an honor to love you, but I am married and I love her more than any other. We are going to be here for a while. I hope that we can spend some more time together while I am here."

She kissed him and opened the door, "I would like that very much."

Bill forced himself to walk out her door. His mind turned toward his beautiful wife and he smiled. He couldn't wait to see her. She was waiting for him when he entered their room. She looked up at him with trepidation. How could he want her now after being with the goddess? He walked over to her, pulled her to her feet and kissed her with all the love he could muster, "I love you more than anything in this world Stacy and I always will."

They sat together while Stacy told him about her day, "I went down to the ocean with Andria and Scott. We spent several hours just getting sun and hanging out. We spent a lot of time snickering at some of the people. Let's face it, some people shouldn't walk around naked. Then we had some lunch and a few drinks. We ended up back at Andria's room. We... uh... well, we ended up doing to Scott what we did to you."

Bill chuckled, "It's all right honey. I knew you were going to have sex with Andria and I kind of suspected Scott might be involved. I'm not upset with you at all."

Stacy nodded and hesitated for a moment before she couldn't contain herself any longer, "So... how was Alisa?"

Bill kissed his wife before speaking, "She is an amazing woman and tragic. Her entire life men have wanted to possess her and use her. Many have claimed to love her, but they just lusted after her. She has never been in love or known a man that really loved her. I treated her as I would treat you and it had a profound effect on her. I think if you and I weren't together she would want more from me. The truth is that if you weren't in my life, I would want to give it to her. She is kind, funny, and very sexy.

"She is everything I could want in a woman, except for one thing. She's not you."

Stacy's arms flew around her husband's neck, and she kissed him with tears in her eyes. Then she looked at him seriously, "Do you want to be with her again?"

Bill answered truthfully, "Yes, very much, but not if it means upsetting you. I don't love her, but I find that I care for her, and I wouldn't mind having a once in a lifetime experience for the second time. Whether that happens or not, you and I are orders of magnitude more important to me."

Stacy snuggled against him, "I just don't want to have another day here without you. I couldn't stop thinking about you all day. I kept wondering what you were doing with her and if you were falling in love with her. I was frightened to death that you wouldn't come back to me. Andria and Scott managed to distract me in bed for a while this afternoon, but honestly it was the only thing I could think about."

Bill's response was immediate, "I had no idea it would worry you that much. I am sorry and I won't see her again."

Stacy sat up and grabbed her husband's arms, "No! What I was thinking was unfair to you. I know that you love me and won't leave me. I was just feeling insecure and now I'm not. If you affected her the way you say you did, then give her as much happiness as you can. Just make sure I'm a priority as well."

Bill pulled her back into his arms, "If I see Alisa again it won't be an all-day thing. It won't be wham, bam, thank you mam either. You know how long we spend making love. We always give it the time we need to fully enjoy it.

"Well, I'm going to stop worrying about it. If it happens it happens. Right now, I want to snuggle with my beautiful wife for a while before we go to dinner."

The couple lay together and snuggled quietly for an hour, just feeling each other's warmth and love.

Getting ready for dinner is relatively easy when you aren't wearing clothes. Stacy prepared herself with some light makeup and they were ready to go. They sat with Andria and Scott for another fun dinner. Bill was the first to notice John and Max sitting at a table nearby. They couldn't keep their eyes off Stacy. Bill leaned over and whispered to his wife, "You have some admirers at that table over there."

Stacy carefully looked over and blushed deeply, "Oh my god! It's those two guys! What do I do?"

Bill chuckled, "You can fuck them if you want, but if you do I want to watch."

Stacy looked at her husband in shock, "Really! You want to watch two guys fuck me?"

Andria and Scott had been listening in and were quietly laughing at Stacy's response. Instead of answering her, Bill turned to Andria and Scott, "Do you have any experience with those guys?"

Andria blushed, "Uhm, well yes. The last time we were here they fucked the shit out of me. I don't know how many times I orgasmed. I lost track after the first hour. Scott watched the whole thing. I could barely walk when they were done with me, and I was sore all the next day. It was fucking hot! And yes, I would absolutely do it again."

They finished dinner and Andria grabbed her husband's hand, "Let's leave these two alone." They said their goodbyes and left the restaurant. Five minutes later John and Max approached Bill and Stacy. This time Max was the spokesperson, "Good evening. John and I were wondering if you had given our offer anymore thought?"

Stacy was bright red and speechless. Bill smiled at the two men, "Have a seat and a drink with us."

The two men sat down and soon proved to be capable conversationalists. Within minutes they had Stacy laughing. She soon relaxed and Bill could see the wheels turning in her head. He could tell she was intrigued by the idea but wasn't sure if she should. Bill took the bull by the horns, "Hey, why don't you guys come back to our room for a drink?"

Stacy's face went pale, then she gulped. She looked up at Bill and gave him the slightest nod yes. Bill kissed her forehead, "Why don't you go on ahead. The guys and I will be along in a few minutes."

Stacy looked at him funny but complied. As soon as she left the restaurant Bill turned to the two men, "You have probably done this a lot, but Stacy has never done anything like this. Treat her with respect, don't hurt her, and don't mark her. If either of us say stop then you stop and you leave. Do either of you have a problem with what I just said?"

John spoke up, "Dude, if we treated any woman badly, word would get around in a heartbeat. We have a lot of fun because we give women an amazing sexual experience. Neither of us would dream of disrespecting or hurting your wife. We can get a little rough sexually, but only if she is enjoying it."

Bill nodded, "OK let's go."

The three men arrived at the room. When they walked in Stacy was laying on the bed teasing her clit with her fingers. John and Max grinned and climbed onto the bed. Max immediately clasped her head with his big hands and pulled her into a passionate kiss. John slipped between her legs and buried his face in her pussy. He had her squirming in seconds.

Bill pulled up a chair and sat sipping his drink. He watched in rapt attention as the two men spun up Stacy's libido. Bill knew that he had enjoyed watching Scott service Stacy, but he was just a bit apprehensive about these two guys that they barely knew. His primary reason for watching was to protect his wife. If he ended up enjoying the experience so much the better.

The two men had quite the system in place. They coordinated their movements so that Stacy was constantly being aroused. Not a second spent without a mouth or hand on her body. They brought her to the point that she was becoming desperate for release.

Sensing her need, Max moved between her legs and brought his massive cock to her entrance. He knew what he was doing as he slowly slid his cock into her. He gave her time to adjust to his size then began to pound her pussy. While he pounded her John was sucking on her tits and kissing her deeply. She was screaming out in orgasm within minutes.

The two men immediately traded places and they started all over again. This time they swapped places twice before Stacy was screaming out her orgasm. They repeated their swap process several times until Stacy was practically a ragdoll on the bed. They paused to pick her up and flip her onto her knees. Max went to her head and pulled her mouth onto his cock. She sucked him greedily as John slid his cock into her from behind. He began at a slow pace, but that suddenly changed when Stacy popped the cock out of her mouth and turned her head to look at him, "Fuck that pussy like you own it!"