Bill and Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounded her deep and she began to scream out her ecstasy around the cock in her mouth. John pulled his cock out of her mouth as she gasped for breath. He pulled her head up by the hair, "Do you want my cock in your ass?"

Bill was shocked when she practically yelled out "Yes! Fuck my ass!"

John pulled the drawer open on the nightstand and pulled out a tube of anal lube. He began to lubricate her anus while Max continued to fuck her from behind. He worked his finger into her and she began to orgasm again. A second finger followed the first. He took a long time to ensure she was lubricated and loosened up.

Max pulled his cock from her pussy and John moved behind her. He squatted above her and pointed his cock downward with his hand. He gradually squatted lower until his cock head was at her anus. He pressed slowly until the head of his cock went into her ass. Stacy groaned loudly but didn't object. He spent five minutes gradually sinking his cock into her ass. Then, he began to move at first slowly, but then gradually increasing the pace until he was sliding his cock in and out of her ass at a moderate pace.

Stacy's face was nearly buried in a pillow, and she was grunting and moaning in time with the thrusts. Max pulled her head up by her hair and fed his cock into her mouth. She did her best to suck him as her ass was plowed. A few minutes later John pulled his cock from her ass. Max laid down on his back and pulled her on top. She lowered herself onto his cock and John move back behind her. He shoved her shoulder until she collapsed on top of Max, then reinserted his cock in her ass.

The two men began to fuck her pussy and her ass in synchronized movement. Stacy wasn't in this world anymore. She was so lost in the ecstasy that she didn't know where she was. She screamed like Bill had never heard before as she orgasmed.

Her massive orgasm was all the signal the two men needed. They began to pound her pussy and ass. Stacy let out another scream and her entire body began to quiver as a never-ending orgasm began sweeping over her. She flopped between the two men and probably would have continued that way indefinitely. John knew better. He knew that her ass was probably starting to get sore, and he slowed his pace long enough to re-lube.

John picked the pace back up and Max followed suit. Soon Stacy was again on the verge of a massive orgasm. She was barely coherent when John pulled her head back by the hair, "We're gonna cum. Where do you want it?"

Stacy yelled out, "In my ass and my pussy!"

A few moments later both men slammed their cocks deep and began to shoot ropes of cum deep into Stacy. That was all that she needed to set her off. She orgasmed so hard that she flopped onto Max's chest. She lay there quivering and panting, barely conscious.

John pulled his cock from her ass and Max rolled her gently off him and onto the bed. John leaned over and kissed her sweetly on the cheek. Max did the same and the two men rose from the bed. Bill looked at the clock and was stunned to see that two hours had passed.

John walked over to him and shook his hand, "She is magnificent. Give us a few minutes to hydrate and we can start round two."

Bill shook his head, "I don't think so. She's had enough for tonight."

John nodded, "That's cool. Man, she is awesome. Please let us know if you would like a repeat. We'll drop everything."

The two men left, and Bill went to the bathroom. He started the shower, then went to his wife. He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He washed her body and she smiled blearily at him before whispering, "I love you, Bill."

His response of "I love you too" went unheard. Stacy was asleep in his arms. He dried her off then carried her to bed and tucked her in. Leaving a note on the nightstand, he left to have a drink and process what he had seen. He stopped at the pool bar and ordered a drink. He sat on the barstool lost in thought. He couldn't believe any woman was capable of orgasming so much and so hard. He was convinced that Stacy loved every minute of her double teaming, and he was glad for her. Oddly, watching the whole thing hadn't aroused him like he thought it would. He had been so focused on her safety that he just hadn't been capable of enjoying it in that way. Still, he thought, he was glad he let her do it.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and looked up. Alisa stood next to him and he invited her to sit down. They talked for a pleasant hour. Bill pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply for a while. She tried not to show her disappointment when he bid her a goodnight. He returned to the room and climbed into bed. Stacy hadn't moved. He slid over and pulled her close. He fell asleep spooning his exhausted wife.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

The following morning Bill awoke to a knock on the door. When he answered it, Andria was waiting, "Hi! How's our girl doing this morning?"

Bill put a finger to his lips, "She's still sleeping. John and Max really wore her out last night. Come on in."

No sooner had Alicia entered the room than Stacy began to stir in the bed. Bill quickly went to her and brushed her hair back from her eyes, "Good morning sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

Her voice was hoarse from the screaming she had done the night before, "I'm really sore."

Alicia smirked, "I know the feeling. The best thing to do is get up and start moving around. A dip in the ocean will help a lot. No cock for you today young lady."

Stacy shook her head, "I need more sleep. Go away."

Andria chuckled as she walked over to kiss Stacy's cheek, "OK lover, I understand, and I will see you later."

Andria pulled Bill aside, "Let me know if she is having any problems. If I can't help her the resort has a wonderful medical staff. They've treated a lot of women with overused pussies."

Andria left and Bill went to his wife. He sat on the bed next to her and stroked her hair, "Are you going to be OK babe?"

Stacy nodded her head sleepily, "I'm fine. I'm just exhausted. Why don't you go find Alisa and spend some time with her while I sleep?"

Bill leaned down and kissed his wife's forehead sweetly, "I will come back and check on you in a couple of hours. I love you, Stacy."

He could barely hear her mumbled reply of "I love you too."

Bill stood and walked to the door. He hesitated for a moment and looked back at his wife. Satisfied that she was going to be alright he opened the door and left. Five minutes later he was knocking on Alisa's door.

Alisa opened her door expecting one of the resort studs to be pestering her again. Her frown turned into a happy smile when she saw Bill. He was barely in the door when she threw herself into his arms. They kissed with passion and need. They were in her bed in seconds loving, touching, and building each other's arousal. They made love as new lovers do and after a short rest, they fucked like it was never going to happen again.

The couple showered together, kissing and caressing. Afterward, Bill kissed her with passionately and left. Alisa stood in her room glowing from the lovemaking, but it was bittersweet. She was in love with the man, but she knew she couldn't have him. An unnoticed tear ran down her cheek.

Bill went back to check on Stacy. It was rapidly approaching late afternoon and she hadn't eaten all day. She was still asleep when he sat on the bed next to her, "Sweetheart? Wake up babe. You have to eat something."

Stacy opened her eyes and smiled up at her husband. She stretched languidly then pulled her husband's head down and kissed him lightly on the lips. He climbed onto the bed with her and the couple just held each other for a while.

Eventually Bill nudged her, "Come on babe. You need to eat something."

She grumbled and snuggled against him before rolling over and standing. She walked toward the bathroom and paused, "God my pussy is sore and so is my ass." She continued into the bathroom and a few minutes later she returned. They left the room and went to one of the resort restaurants. Stacy practically wolfed down her food. When they finished, they went to the pool bar, got a drink, then got into the pool.

Snuggled together in the pool, Bill knew that they needed to talk about the event the night before, "Did you like last night?"

Stacy wiggled against her husband, "It was the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. They wouldn't give me a break. I just kept cumming until I thought I would go insane. They used my body like they owned it. I've never been used that way before. It was an awesome experience, but I'm in no hurry to do it again. It was fun, but now it's over. I just need to know you are alright with it."

Bill gave his wife a squeeze, "Of course I'm alright with it. I wanted you to enjoy the experience and it was obvious that you did. Those guys are pros. Hell they wanted another round with you, but I told them you were done."

Stacy giggled, "Thank god! I was done. I couldn't have taken anymore. Thank you for taking care of me.

"Did you enjoy watching?"

Bill hesitated, "To be honest I was so worried about you that I couldn't get into it. I was in protection mode. I'm just glad you had fun."

Stacy spun in her husband's arms and kissed him hard, "I love you so much Bill!"

The couple spent the rest of the day lazily soaking in the pool and the ocean, constantly touching. They didn't try to connect with Andria and Scott. They wanted to be alone with each other. The following morning Bill opened his bleary eyes to see Stacy watching him, "What's up babe?"

Stacy rubbed his arm, "I've been thinking about Alisa and how lonely she must be. Always surrounded by people that want something from her, but never anyone who truly cares for her. It must be awful. So, I was thinking that maybe the two of us could hang out with her today. It might be nice for her to just have friends around for once."

Bill pulled his wife close and kissed her, "You are an amazing woman, Stacy."

The couple got ready for the day and walked over to Alisa's room. Bill knocked on the door and Alisa answered expecting the usual assholes. When she saw Bill, she immediately lit up. Then she saw Stacy and her face fell. She just knew that they were going to tell her to stay away from Bill.

Stacy immediately began talking, "Alisa you need to come with us. We can have breakfast together and hang out today. I promise it will be fun."

Alisa was hesitant but Bill's reassuring smile seemed to pull her from her room. The three of them had a pleasant breakfast while Stacy worked to loosen Alisa up. By the time they were done Alisa was smiling. She had realized that Bill and Stacy were sincere. For once in her life, she could let herself go and just be herself. The feeling was exhilarating.

They spent an hour or two on the beach and playing in the ocean before moving back to the pool. They had a pretty good buzz going and as a result Alisa couldn't seem to keep her hands off Bill. Stacy didn't mind. She was putting her hands on Bill as well. Often her and Alisa's hands met at the same place. It began to be a bit of a game for the two women and their hands increasingly began to caress each other's.

Stacy was the first to wrap her hand around Bill's cock. She reached out with her other hand and grasped Alisa's wrist. She pulled her hand down to Bill's cock and both women began to play with him. He was rock hard in seconds and groaned as Alisa and Stacy traded kisses with him.

Stacy shocked Bill when she pulled Alisa to her and kissed her. The kiss deepened between the two women, and they were breathless when their lips finally parted. Stacy swam backward, "Come on. Let's get out of the pool." Alisa and Bill followed her up the ladder and onto the pool deck. Stacy grabbed their hands and led them away. A few minutes later she stopped at her and Bill's room, "Alisa, will you come inside and play with us?"

Alisa smiled happily as she followed the couple into the room. Stacy pushed Alisa back onto the bed and she climbed on after her. Bill just stood there in shock until Stacy gave him the look. He snapped out of it quickly and joined them on the bed. Alisa was laying between him and Stacy.

Stacy kissed Alisa's shoulder, then continued up her neck. When their lips met Alisa let out a moan of contentment and arousal. Bill quickly picked up on what Stacy was trying to do. She wanted her and Bill to worship Alisa's body, to make her feel amazing and wanted. He decided that she had a great idea and immediately set out to help her make it happen.

Bill began caressing her amazing breasts, brushing the palm of his hand over her nipple. Soon he was licking her nipple while his hand worked her other breast. Alisa was beginning to writhe on the bed. Stacy pulled back from a very wet kiss with Alisa and began to kiss her way down Alisa's body. She paused at Alisa's pussy and gave it a long lick upward and across her clit. Alisa's hands came down and grabbed Stacy's head, pulling her hard against her pussy. Stacy didn't seem to mind. Her tongue continued licking. She sucked Alisa's clit into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue. A few minutes of Stacy's tender mercies was all that Alisa could stand. She orgasmed explosively and loudly.

Bill traded places with Stacy and as he moved between Alisa's legs Stacy kissed Alisa hard. When their lips separated Stacy looked down at Alisa, "I would really like you to eat my pussy. You have got me so horny I am about to lose my mind."

Alisa's face showed her desire, "Yes, I would like that very much."

Stacy straddled Alisa's head and lowered her pussy to her face. Bill began sliding his cock deep into Alisa. When he did Alisa let out a moan into Stacy's pussy and her tongue began to pleasure Stacy. Stacy leaned forward and kissed her husband as he repeatedly drove his cock into Alisa.

Stacy was the first to orgasm and she couldn't have been happier. She rolled off Alisa's face, leaving her to Bill. Bill kissed Alisa passionately. Then he began to increase the pace until his cock was hammering her pussy. Alisa screamed out her pleasure as she came all over his cock. Stacy leaned in the locked lips with Alisa while she rode out her orgasm. Bill could wait no longer. His cock pulsed and his cum began to shoot deep within her.

Bill slid his spent cock from Alisa, then collapsed onto the bed next to her. Stacy was still kissing Alisa. The threesome kissed, caressed, and touched. They spent the next several hours pleasing each other. Someone was always being pleasured. They eventually exhausted themselves and had to take a break.

A quick shower later they were enjoying a late lunch. Alisa had come out of her protective shell and had completely opened herself to Bill and Stacy. Stacy found that she understood her husband's attraction to this woman. Yes, she was beyond beautiful, but it was her soul that made Stacy think there could be more between them. It was a scary thought. Especially considering her feelings for Andria. Could it really be possible to love three people at once. If that were true, would it be possible that everyone involved would be just as ecstatically happy as she felt? Because if they weren't then it all fell apart and someone was going to get hurt.

Stacy knew one thing for sure, Bill was her everything. He would always come first, regardless of the feelings she had for Andria and was starting to have for Alisa. All those thoughts ran through Stacy's mind during lunch. Then she decided that she wasn't going to ruin this wonderful day with deep thoughts. She would talk with Bill about it later. She knew that with the two of them working together they would figure it out.

They returned to the room and the bed. This time they made unhurried, but intense, love. It was all about emotion. This wasn't fucking. It was lovers connecting deeply. Alisa slept in Bill and Stacy's room that night. She returned to her room the following morning and grabbed her stuff. Bill and Stacy wanted her with them. She stayed with them until they left the resort for home.

Alisa understood Bill and Stacy would need alone time. She developed a sixth sense about it. She just knew when she needed to give them space and always gave it to them graciously. She would return to them nearly giddy with happiness. She knew now that she had fallen in love with Bill and Stacy, and she had never been happier. She knew it could all end in days, but she no longer cared. She was going to grab every moment of it she could without regret.

During one of their private times Bill and Stacy were talking about how close they had become to Alisa in such a short time. Stacy thought it was time to talk about the future, "Bill you heard Alisa talking about her work. She is constantly travelling. She doesn't have a home or apartment to go to when she is between jobs. She uses a PO box as her address for goodness sake.

"I want to invite her to use our home as her home base. I want her to have someplace to go when she isn't working. A place that makes her happy. A place with people that love her waiting for her."

Bill was in awe of his wife. She constantly amazed him. He agreed readily to her idea. When they told Alisa what they were thinking she cried in great sobs of happiness. Suddenly Bill and Stacy were in a loving relationship with Alisa. Bill and Stacy were not the same people that left for vacation. Their minds and their hearts were now open in a new and amazing way.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

The remaining days of Bill and Stacy's vacation seemed to fly by. It was their final night at the resort. They were happy with both the time they had spent with just each other and the time they had spent with their new friends and lovers. There was no way in hell that they would spend their last night without their friends.

The five of them got together at breakfast that day and, after eating, began to talk about their future. Contact information had been shared already so it was just a matter of how and when they would see each other again. Only this time it would be in someone's home. Nothing firm was setup because none of them had access to their calendars. This could be easily rectified when they got home.

They played together through the day, flirting continuously, and building sexual tension. Andria and Scott focused a lot of attention on Alisa. They had grown to like her very much during the last few days and they very much wanted to have sex with her. By the time they had finished dinner they were all so horny they were nearly out of control.

During the after dinner drink, Stacy brought up an interesting issue, "The bed isn't big enough for all of us and I'm not going to be able to control myself for much longer!"

Andria laughed, "God, I understand, but it isn't a problem if you don't mind an audience.

"Come on. I know just the place."

Andria led the group to a nearby pavilion. They went inside to see mattresses arrayed across a huge floor. Couples and groups were spread out and in various sexual configurations. It was an orgy room of the highest caliber. It had its own bar along with selections of sex toys and tons of other paraphernalia. There were even restrooms with showers at one end. One thing there wasn't was privacy.

The group moved to an unoccupied area and settled in. Andria didn't waste any time. She practically tackled Alisa into a giggling bundle. Her hands pulled Alisa's head toward hers, "I've been wanting to do this since the first day I saw you." Their lips met and the two women became lost in the kiss.

Bill and Scott each took one of Stacy's hands. Scott grinned, "Your turn." The two men took a page out of John and Max's book. They alternated fucking her and sticking a cock in her mouth until she had orgasmed so much that she lay panting on the mattress, unable to move.

While she rested the two men yanked Andria out of Alisa's arms and repeated the process with her. When they were done a well fucked Andria crawled over to Stacy. The two women held each other as they recovered. It wasn't long before they were kissing and totally involved with each other.